- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hopefully you're still enjoying this, be sure to leave reviews and let me know what I'm doing right and wrong! I value *all* feedback!

Kanon grinned smugly to herself, sincerely satisfied in what she had accomplished.

She had the pesky gnat of a detective in tow, trapped snugly between her perky pair, his body overwhelmed in the sumptuous valley of flesh between her breasts. She could feel his wriggling and his struggles to get out. He even called her name, shouting to be let free. It was all so... expected.

She gave her chest a grope and a squeeze to subdue her little captive, the fleshly walls of his prison closing in upon him and holding him still, arms by his side.

"Pipe down and shut up, you little pipsqueak! We're almost to my room, so unless you want to be turned to goo, stop moving around!" She spoke at him, half-yelling.  He seemed to quiet down for a moment as she made the last few steps to her specially made dormitory, fit for one of the Heavenly Queens.

Chijinda, for his part as the valiant young detective, was rendered all but helpless. He was being positively smothered by the Queen's breastflesh, her body's feminine scent permeated his nostrils and surrounded him. The sweat that came from wearing a uniform certainly didn't help either, nor did the weight and girth of Kanon's breasts themselves... He really didn't give her nor her body enough credit as a Queen and now he was bearing the burden for his foolish sins.

"Feh... what now...?" he muttered between breaths as he noticed light suddenly pouring in. Kanon seemed to be unbuttoning her blazer and shirt.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride, squirt, because for the rest of the day you're my bitch." A booming, sinister voice spoke from above him. He barely had time to comprehend what was said before she fished him out, holding him by his sides between her index finger and thumb. She brought him up to her blood-red eyes, scrutinizing him as if he were some kind of fascinating insect.

Chijinda was busy looking around the room while he was being examined, and noticed scientific and medical equipment everywhere. Beakers, test tubes, microscopes and unknown solutions and matter kept in a surprisingly organized fashion; he forgot that Kanon was a biotechnology genius and shuddered as he imagined what sort of gruesome concotions and creations she formed in this laboratory of horror (that was also apparently her room). He was shocked back into reality as she gave his stomach a squeezing press with her fingerpads.

"Hey! No day-dreaming you fucking shrimp! Fuck, I don't know what Reina saw in your tiny, pathetic little ass." she berated harshly, her warm breath washing over him as he cringed from the onslaught.

"Listen, Kanon. You don't really want to be doing this right? You're smarter than this, why hang out with the rest of them? Why do any of this at all? What do you get out of it?"

Kanon's eyes widened, and her countenance seemed to shine as her lips curled devilishly.

"Sucking up to me, huh? That's just what I'd expect from a shrimplet who's barely clinging unto life. The 'reason' I'm with them is the same reason why I have you here with me right now: I just like hurting people. It gets me off and makes me so fucking wet, you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see you suffer and beg and call my name, you little shit of a detective..." Kanon spoke, her eyes turning almost lustful as she imagined the utter torture she was going to inflict on this detective who's been a thorn in her side.

"And I really don't like how Tetsuko's been looking at you so... consider this your reward for being so good with the ladies." she said ominously.

Chijinda wasn't easily shaken, but his knees were weak and his body quivered. He was starting to get pretty worn out from his encounters with the other queens; he didn't know how he survived until this point, but his luck might finally have started to run out. He was being lowered... Kanon slid him off unto her bed, surprisingly gently given how imposing her earlier words were.

He swiveled around after being led off her palm to an awe-inspiring and frightening sight. Kanon was turning around and bending over, exposing her firm, juicy, panty-clad rear to the shrunken detective. He scarcely had time to cry out before she dropped her perfectly heart-shaped ass unto Chijinda’s body, bouncing with all her weight and smothering him between the soft mattress and the firm, enveloping flesh of her butt.  She wiggled and grinded on top of his weak, worn form. He was dragged against her panties, surviving the overwhelming onslaught of soft skin and taut muscle as he was wedged between her glutes, then splayed upon her cheeks as she moved about. She even began to bounce, giggling gleefully as she mirthfully humiliated the detective with nothing but her bottom.

“Haha! So much for your detective skills you pathetic little shit!” she snickered, as she continued to drop that overwhelming mass of weight and flesh upon his little form, decimating and exhausting his worn form with her repeated ass-ault. He felt so good underneath her, his little form squirming and fighting against her with all his might; she was getting aroused just from the thought of dominating such a worthy opponent so easily. This was her personal heaven, but she could always make it better…

Chijinda tried to think of a way out of this but being in such a harrowing situation put any long-term plans away as he focused on his survival above all else. He couldn’t take much more of this and he knew it. He could swear his consciousness was starting to fade in and out as the rhythmic massive thump of Kanon’s rear smashing against his form echoed in his ears, his sky utterly covered by her white panties and those lovely mounds. If he weren’t in such a dangerous predicament, he might’ve enjoyed something like this. A twisted desire no doubt, but maybe with someone gentle like Narue…

His drifting thoughts, interrupted by each brutal bounce, were becoming even murkier. He really needed to stay awake at all costs. They would no doubt likely dispose of him entirely once his value as entertainment was lost. He had to keep fighting…

“F-fuck…” he mumbled, thinking he was done for as Kanon rose higher and higher, looking as if she was going to finish it with taking one final seat upon him. He scrambled up to his feet, ragged and worn. If he was going to die, he was going to die standing at the very least.

“Do your worst. Come on!” Chijinda shouted, out of options and too tired to run.

Kanon smirked as she glanced behind her, seemingly satisfied with her handiwork.

“And here I thought you had some special kind of stamina. Turns out you’re barely better than any other little shrinky piece of trash that I find running around.” She mocked, turning her body around to face him.

Chijinda, for his part looked dazed and confused. She wasn’t going to sit on him and end him? He figured he should count his blessings for now, letting out a sigh of relief.

Kanon noticed this little expression had to restrain her laughter.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not going to end your tiny little ass just yet. First I’m going to have a bit more fun with you… You’ve gotten acquainted with my ass, sure but not the rest of my body…”

Kanon threw off her school uniform, leaving her in nothing but a pink bra. She swiftly snatched up the diminutive detective and brought him up, face-level to her chest.

“Oh don’t worry, you’re not going in here, that’d be too good for a little detective like you” she laughed as she pointed at her perky breasts with a taunting finger.


“Instead, you’re going here!” Kanon announced, as she suddenly shoved the little man face-first into the tender skin of her armpit.

Chijinda immediately began spluttering and attempting to push himself off from the incredibly soft skin underneath the crook of Kanon’s underarm, but she pushed her arm down and held him tight, smothering him in that sweat-filled, odorous and feminine zone, hot and heady as her fluids and excited aura seemed to hum all around him. She moved him with her finger, smothering his face into it.


“Lick it clean, you little shit!” she shouted, her mighty voice, though muffled still making it very clear what he had to do if he wanted to survive. Chijinda, begrudging began to bring out his tongue and lick, swirling in circles as he cleaned the sweat from Kanon’s armpits, his detective’s outfit getting positively soaked as his body was smothered and compressed from Kanon’s arm and underarm, as well as her fingers pushed against him. This was so utterly humiliating, what sort of strange fucking sadists were these queens?! At the very least, he was regaining some of his energy and not being outright crushed like he was under her ass…

“Mmm… you’ll be calling me your queen in no time, you sad loser excuse for a shrinky…” Kanon said, her blood-red eyes positively glowing and her smile wide as could be as she felt his little tongue tingling and working hard, his body all but nestled and entrapped by her in such an embarrassing place, and she could swear she felt a-

“You little shit! Are you getting off to this?! Fucking pervert…” She shouted, her voice sounding simultaneously angry and entertained. His throbbing erection was able to be felt by her as he squirmed in there, it was… strange. Suddenly she had an evil idea.

Kanon deftly moved her fingers that held the detective in place, suddenly undoing his pants and stripping them down, leaving his lower body nude and his erect member exposed. With an incredible deliberateness, she began to stroke his body up and down, rubbing him against the plush skin of her underarm, his hard cock barely able to hold in its unwilling arousal as she squeezed down on his unprepared form.

“Enough with this you crazy bitch!” he shouted, panicking, his voice warbling as he felt himself losing control of his already unwilling arousal. He couldn’t handle much more; the friction, the heat, the humiliation, it was all so sick, and yet so unbelievably sensual... What was happening to his head? His exhaustion must’ve been getting to him on a mental level.

“Aaah…” he began to moan, as he finally could hold himself no longer. He released his seed. Hot liquid pleasure shooting and flowing everywhere as he came, his legs sticky with sweat and thick, viscous semen.

Kanon, for her part giggled lasciviously, seemingly delighted at the humiliation and embarrassment she’d inflicted on the little detective.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were that easy. For such a troublesome pest, you sure don’t have much resistance. Was my fucking armpit too sexy for you to handle? No wonder V-D sees you all as worthless bugs…” she crooned, sickeningly sweet, though her words bore a hidden malice and disgust. She fished the sopping detective out and sat down on her mattress once more, laying him upon her lap.

Chijinda was on a roller coaster of emotions right now, with the predominant ones being shame, violation and an unfortunate fear. At the very least though, that taxing ordeal wasn’t physically punishing like her sitting her full weight down upon him with those mountains she called cheeks. He breathed in and out, gathering his strength for whatever was next on this twisted bitch’s menu for him tonight. The fact that she laid him out on her lap gave him a true tinge of terror in his heart. He was surprised he lasted this long, but how much further could he go on? Could he even hope to stop A.S.S. after all this is said and done, assuming he finds a way to escape to begin with?

“You haven’t gotten a break yet, shrimp. I’ve decided to give you one more test. Its suited for a perverted little ant like yourself. You succeed, you live. You lose, you die. Pretty simple, so it should be able to make it through that stubborn, insect-like head of yours.” She said bluntly and simply. Chijinda gave no sign of understanding; she continued as if he had.

She plucked him up a few inches and spread her legs, dropping him on the mattress in a space between them.

“Make it all the way to my panties without dying, and you’ll live for today, Chijinda-kun” she said, his ‘endearing’ name dripping with sarcasm. She then brought those fleshy walls in, entrapping Chijinda between her luscious, creamy thighs. She wiggled and clenched, her hips grinding as she smothered Chijinda between overwhelming walls of flesh, her legs grinding against his half-nude body. He struggled and ‘swam’ through, attempting to move forward. His actions tickled the haughty giantess in both touch and ego.

“God, you really are sad now…” she spoke airily, as though she had all the time in the world and Chijinda was still wasting it.
“If this is what you’ve been reduced to, I really don’t see the point of keeping you much longer. Desperately trying to get into my pants to save your life. Its just laughable! Keep going, you perverted little fuck! You’ve got nothing left except me! I decide your fate!” she went on, her eyes looking at the struggling shrinky with a lust borne of domination. He was a few inches away from the fabric of her underwear, but she knew for him it was like a mile, especially with how tightly she was clenching him between her thighs. She couldn’t wait to do this sort of thing with entire groups, towns, even cities of shrunken men. Give them hope, and make them suffer, beg and serve her for it, with most of them dead from her lovely torturing of course.


The valiant little detective struggled, looking skyward at the Heavenly Queen who presided over his fate. Her scarlet-hued eyes betraying her enjoyment of the situation. His sad state as he basically crawled on her legs, being moved every which way, back and forth to get to her underwear of all places. This was ridiculous! He’d… have to get revenge later, when his head wasn’t downright spinning as he struggled to move on. These thighs, slicked with sweat, muscles flexing and her pelvis swaying and wiggling was so strong. It was like fighting against a rushing stream’s current. He wasn’t sure how he was making any progress at all, but he was almost there! Another inch…-

Kanon let out a big, barking laugh as his hand, just short of touching the fabric of her panties, fell away. It wasn’t because Chijinda had given up though, she spread her thighs and let him fall to the mattress once more.

Please, you didn’t honestly think I was done with you yet? Are you that gullible? I will admit, you’re fun to mess with for a shrimp…” she sneered, with absolute derision and scorn permeating the air and hitting Chijinda like a punch to the gut. He should’ve known better!

He looked upwards to see Kanon get on all fours before him like a colossal predatory cat.

“Hm… You handled being under my butt pretty well, let’s see how you can handle the rest of me!”  She speaks before she pounces upon the detective, her taut, smooth abdominals and belly eclipsing Chijinda’s vision before landing on him with all of the Queen’s weight, smothering him under her all-enveloping flesh, sumptuous, tight and heavy all at once.

“This is a new one… maybe you’re feeling where you’ll end up from there. After all, you look like a shrimp, I wonder if you taste like one?” she cackles as she rubbed her slick, sweaty midsection all over the detective.

Chijinda was scrambling for purchase, but this was truly incredible. Nothing but Kanon’s skin in all directions, her abdominal muscles flexing and squeezing, her weight bearing down on him, the brief sounds of her stomach’s natural flowing, acids bubbling and blood flowing through her system. He was well and truly overwhelmed by Kanon’s body and he wasn’t sure on how to get out of this. He tried pushing, groping, pinching, squeezing and squirming all to ill effect as the Queen just laughed and laughed, the rumbles reverberating through her stomach and throwing the detective even further off-kilter.

“This can’t be the best you’ve got, can it?” she said, taking a hand and putting it underneath her, using it to glide and smother the detective against her belly, loving the feeling of his little form being nothing for her to manipulate and use to her delight.
“Maybe I should have you kiss and worship me, that crazy bitch Reina might be on to something… this feels gooooood.” She muttered serenely, flipping herself over, the tiny in tow atop her torso.

“H…hey. M-maybe we could… take a break?” Chijinda asked, starting to become desperate. He hated doing this, but his stamina wasn’t unlimited! He didn’t have much of a choice and was really at her mercy, being half-naked and all certainly didn’t help the situation.

“Oh shaddup… you sure do whine a lot you know! I liked it a lot more when you were licking and kissing me…” she muttered sourly, glaring at the detective atop her. She gave him a casual flick, sending him flying backwards and landing face-and-chest first into her belly button. The dark, delicate skin present covered Chijinda as he struggled in embarrassment as he realized where he was. He attempted to flip himself over and climb out, while Kanon’s stomach rocked with raucous laughter at his plight.

“Oh… Oh my god that was priceless! You really can’t handle anything can you? How did something like you give us so much trouble?” she said, fishing him out and dropping him unto her palm.

“What to do now… maybe I should just… finish this? Eat the little shit that’s been giving us problems since he arrived? I think I could go for a quick snack…” Kanon spoke as she licked her lips thoughtfully. She opened her mouth, her tongue lolling out as she prepared to finish off the tired, sopping, worn morsel that was Chijinda, high school detective…

“Fuck, no! Don’t do this, you can still change your ways!” Chijinda shouted, his body writhing. He definitely did not want to go through Erika 2.0 ever again, but his efforts seemed to be futile. He felt his feet drop unto the buds of her squishy-feeling tongue...

“Kanon, what do you think you’re doing with my toy?!” A familiar, spunky voice shouted as light burst into the room from the now-open doorway.

It was Vice Director Mia, and she looked annoyed.

“V-Dee, uh…thish, isn’t what it looks like.” Kanon tried to speak, Chijinda still on her tongue, when the face of A.S.S. walked briskly up to her, palm outstretched and awaiting.

Kanon looked on for a moment, then, begrudgingly she gave up Chijinda, plucking him from her mouth, wiping him off on her uniform at the bedside, and then dropping her off into Mia’s palm.

“I’ll get you next time, shrimp.” She said simply, giving Chijinda a strange look, followed by a subtle wink whose intent, whether flirtatious or threatening, was impossible to discern as Mia began to walk out of the room towards god-knew-where.

Chijinda did not speak a word throughout the whole exchange.

Chapter End Notes:

Its Kanon! I feel she's pretty underrated and needed some love as a queen. She got some of the best and most unorthodox content in my opinion, hopefully you enjoy because the next chapter (or maybe 2) will be the big, final ones (unless you include possible extras/easter egg chapters).

Give me feedback too, I could really use it!