- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The chapter titles should tell you all you need to know. I'll try to avoid posting things here to distract from anything. This is the introductory chapter, so not as much smut here but the rest should be nothing but that!

 

 

“Fufufu... he gave us much more trouble than I ever anticipated, but we finally have him in our possession.”

 

A booming voice spoke these words loud as a school intercom, giving the subject of their words; a dapper young man clad in white t-shirt, black jacket and slacks, a rather rude awakening indeed!

“Ugh… Where, what?”

 

He tried looking around, his eyes now fully opened, but he was still in relative darkness. He stood up, attempting to get his bearings, but fell immediately back down seconds later as the sound of leather thumping against tile hit his ears. Wherever he was, he was now in transit it seemed. He bent down to his knees and got on all fours now, scrambling to figure out what exactly he was in. The surface he felt was… smooth, just a bit doughy, even warm?


He gasped and clenched his fists. The detective realized this could only mean one thing! He was-


“Ooooh Mia! I felt him move around! He kinda tickles. I think he’s, like, finally awake!”

His mind rapidly worked to figure out who had captured him. It was a girl for sure, and she sounded very bubbly and ditzy... Oh hell. It was her. The sharp detective’s newfound knowledge of his situation made his heart leap into his throat.


“Fufufu, good job Erika! Just in time to meet his welcoming party.”

 

This other voice sounded smug and sinister, a bit more high-pitched and satisfied with this situation.

Without warning, the “floor” gave out under the detective’s feet and he found himself in a terrifying free fall. He closed his eyes and let out a yell before landing with a painful thump on a smooth table. Chijinda, ace high school detective, had finally been caught. He rubbed his back gingerly with one hand as he stood up, his other hand making an umbrella over his eyes as they adjusted to the light. He finally realized what had happened, this table eye-level with the navy-blue skirts of his captors. His heart pounded in his chest as his gaze rode up skyward, from the shapely legs, barely covered by the schoolgirl uniforms, past their bosoms, the left possessing an eyebrow-raising chest, and the girl on the right having a more modest display there. He finally made it up to their faces, Erika with her distinctive, vibrant green hair and oblivious perky smile, and next to her the petite Vice Director Mia, with gleaming scarlet hair, delicate features working to form a terrifying smirk.

 

“So, Chijinda-san? You’ve eluded capture for this long. I’m honestly impressed. You’ve really put a dent into our plans, but it’s finally all over for you!”

 

Mia declared, seeming to take an especially thunderous voice with the shrunken detective, bending down as she spoke to have her face be eye-level with the pocket-sized detective, aiming to put as much pressure on him as possible simply with her words. He was used to taking on giants by this point, but being so vulnerable, he was a bit cowed. His clothes rustling, he covered his face with his arms, and braced his legs to narrowly save himself from being blown away.

“Oh gosh Mia, he can’t even stand up to your voice! It’s kinda cute actually~”

Erika giggled sweetly, holding her fingers to her lips thoughtfully. Taking things seriously clearly wasn’t too much her style.

 

“Erika! You make it so hard to intimidate shrinkies sometimes....” Mia mumbled, stopping her verbal, hurricane-like assault on Chijinda to chide her lifelong friend.

 

Chijinda took this brief reprieve to take stock of his surroundings and equipment. All his weapons, and really everything was stripped from him besides his clothes. They didn’t fail to take any precautions with him, and this severely hampered anything he could possibly do. He’d have to steel himself for whatever came next until he could formulate a plan. In the meantime he’d have to deal with some very dangerous giant girls, and he had a feeling the worst was yet to come.


“Hey! So, what? Now that you’ve captured me, what do you plan on doing?”

 

His cards were all out on the table, best to be ballsy and call their bluffs. There’s no way they would be planning to dispose of him so easily. Unbeknownst to him, he was right but for all the wrong reasons.

 

“Eh? So the bug finally speaks… Very well, little Chijinda, since you seem to be so eager to see what I have in mind for you, I’ll show you!”

 

Mia took a single step closer to Chijinda, he wasn’t able to even see her face now. Her skirt was in his face, the fabric strips succeeded even in preventing Chijinda from taking a peek (if he were so inclined!). She loomed over him, it took all his willpower not to cower from the pressure she was exerting. He couldn’t even see her face anymore, her bosom, modest though it was, obscured that likely sneering countenance of hers.

 

SLAM!

 

Chijinda’s legs failed him as Mia smacked her palm down with force enough to splatter him to a stain had he just been standing a mere half-inch to the left; the impact was enough to send him sprawling, forcing him to “bow” in a manner of speaking.


“Hmph, that’s what I thought.”  Mia said with a cool indifference, her voice betraying only a hint of her excitement.

 

“Ooooh, he’s in for it now! Good luck Chijinda-kun, I’ll be rooting for you! If you’re still after alive after all this, call me okay?” Erika said with a giggle and a sly wink, blowing a  kiss at the slightly ruffled young man.

“Okay, you can all come inside now!”

 

Mia clapped her hands and seemed to call this out to some unknown party. A few seconds later, the familiar sound of footsteps clacking and echoing across the halls struck Chijinda’s eardrums once again, and there were multiple sets of them this time. This wasn’t good at all…

They arrived as a group, the self-proclaimed leader of the rank leading them inside. Chijinda saw them all. A regal-looking girl with elegant golden drills for hair, and a body that would make him take a second look even at normal size. A girl with dirty-blonde hair and piercing red eyes. She looked positively chilling; Chijinda felt shivers run down his spine just staring at her. ; A modest-looking girl, she looked different from everyone else, and not just because of her blue and red heterochromia, but she seemed even from her appearance to be somewhat honorable? A tough sort of beauty, mysterious too (though maybe their beauty shouldn’t be crossing his mind, but he couldn’t help it!) and finally a rather timid looking girl with lush green hair, even longer than Erika’s. A gentle face made the captive wonder why she was among everyone else. This was a mystery that he would soon discover the answer to.

 

Almost immediately after they arrived in the room there was a brief clamor between them and Mia; they were wondering why they were called in. One girl from the group saw Chijinda and gasped,and then all eyes focused on the one inch detective currently standing on the Society’s main meeting table.

“Ohoho, our leader caught one of the tougher shrinkies I see!” - Reina, the blonde-haired princess spoke up.

“Is that… Chijinda?! You finally caught him?” - Tetsuko, the modest, black-haired beauty expressed some surprise at this.

“Pfft, he doesn’t look so tough; bet I could squish him with one finger.”- Kanon, the sadistic, evil looking one sneered.

“Ah...Chijinda-san…” - Mizuho, the timid one piped up.

 

Their names came back to Chijinda slowly; he had to remember them, they were his main opposition and the ones most active in hindering him as he sought to stop their plans, but… what were they called?

“Ah, Chijinda-san. I see you’ve already met my Heavenly Queens. I’m sure they’ll have a lovely time deciding what to do with you over the next four days while we make our dreams reality! I’m sure you’ll provide plenty of entertainment for my subordinates; they’ve earned a break, wouldn’t you say Erika?”

“Yup VD! They deserve some fun with Chijinda-kun. You can’t hog him all to yourself!”

“Th-that’s- I just… AH! We’re leaving right now Erika! I’ll leave what to do with this… bug to you all while I have a talk with Erika.”

 

Mia and Erika left the room, the doors automatically closing behind them. Chijinda found himself surrounded by four very dangerous, very attractive schoolgirls. All of whom seemed to have a rapt interest in him for reasons that ranged from somewhat endearing to downright horrifying.

This was going to be a long day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, review, and share if you liked it. This is my first real story posted here. I love making Shrink High content, so if this is popular, I'll make more content or continue this story!