- Text Size +

Chijinda was left dazed and confused, and in much the same position he was a few... hours ago? However long it actually was, it felt that way during that time with Reina. He hadn’t expected things to get so erotic, especially with the one he observed as being the most self-absorbed and haughty of the Queens. Either way, he was in a new awkward position now: his slightly sticky body gently held between Mizuho’s palms as she and Tetsuko took him to places unknown.

“Tch… what are these two going to do with me?” he muttered to himself, unsure of how to feel about this “rescue”.

 

Finally the covering palm was lifted and he saw he was once again in one of the Queen’s bedrooms. This room looked quite a bit more oriented towards a typical schoolgirl’s room, with an emphasis on cute and fuzzy things. He must’ve been in Mizuho’s quarters. This realization made him gulp; he hoped more of what happened earlier wasn’t on the menu. He didn’t know if he could handle all of these insatiable schoolgirls’ crazed and absurd lusts. At this rate it would be the end of him before he could even stop their plans!


“Ah, Chijinda-san. We didn’t expect to catch you so red-handed and brazen with Reina, but we should have come to expect this from a perverted detective like yourself.” Tetsuko started, bending down slightly to make eye-contact with Chijinda, her heterochromatic blue and red eyes giving Chijinda an intense stare-down and inspection… He was still naked he realized! He covered up his manhood with his hands, gritting his teeth at the awkwardness of the situation.

 

“It wasn’t my fault! You girls are a messed-up bunch! I didn’t encourage anything like that!” Chijinda protested in typical fashion, returning the stare with an indignant one of his own.

 

Tetsuko smirked; it was surprising to see her smile given how severe she looked, but she seemed genuinely amused by this. She raised a closed fist over Chijinda and he reacted immediately, raising his arms over his head to protect himself, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth for an impact that never came. Instead he heard a light thump as something fell next to him.

“Huh? What?” he opened his eyes, blinking.

 

His clothes! She… returned them?

“It’s not honorable for me to face an opponent when he is so vulnerable and immodest. Clothe yourself already, Chijinda-san.” she said. Chijinda had a feeling this girl rarely smiled, but he could tell she was quite entertained by this situation nonetheless. He abruptly put on his clothes after shooting a few suspicious leers.

 

Behind him, he heard a honeyed voice coo and giggle, she even sounded a bit shy in speaking.

“Oooh… Chijinda-san really is cute, even when he’s like this~” she mumbled to herself, using a free finger to ruffle Chijinda’s head from behind. Naturally he was none too pleased about this and swatted her finger away, much to her amusement.

“Oh, please don’t be like that Chijinda-san! We did save you from Reina-san didn’t we? I’ve never seen her so… um… like that before.”

Chijinda turned about to look at the green-haired beauty who uttered these words, his eyes traveling up her white and blue sailor uniform, complete with her red ribbon to reach her forest-green eyes. Her chest wasn’t so modest; she had more of a cute body than most girls in this school and she certainly didn’t seem as violent as the other queens either. It was an interesting and unusual combination for one who was supposed to be one of the highest ranking members of this highly dangerous organization.

 

"Tch.  I know what you girls have been doing around this school. I've read your leader's diaries and seen the blueprints. I don't trust either of you as far as I could throw you! My only question is how you two got caught up in all this given how... different you seem from the other girls I've encountered in this hellhole."

Chijinda glowered at the pair, arms crossed and defiant, shoulders and chest puffed out as large as he was capable of.

"Hmm. So you still retain a shred of your dignity and honor then, even after that embarrassing state we caught you in?" Tetsuko asked, clearly bemused by Chijinda's reaction.

"Oh don't tease him so much Tetsuko! He might get all ummm... you know..."

Chijinda looked very much flustered and upset with this situation. Getting mocked by the one who looked like she couldn't harm a fly even if she tried very much bothered him.

"Shaddup! Neither of you know what that was like! She forced me to do all of that! I'm not surprised that you two wouldn't have much compassion for me after what I've been through, after all, you've probably done the same as her to countless other people! You monsters..."  Chijinda accused ferociously, remembering why he took this investigation.

"U-um..."

"Actually, Chijinda-san, Mizuho-san and I have done nothing of the sort ever since the shrinking prototypes came into being. We've refrained from such... crass activities, though I can't say the same for the others, even our Vice Director has been unnecessarily cruel to some of our captives, but we all believe in her, and she in the one above her. We *will* carry out our mission, Chijinda-san. I'm sorry."

It was at this point that Mizuho seemed to blush and avoid direct eye contact with either the pint-size detective, or her friend carrying him in her palm.

"Eh, Mizuho-San? Is something wrong?"

"No! Nothing! Just, um, didn't the Vice Director *order* us to have fun while we had Chijinda-ku-err... Chijinda-san?! I just think that, uhm, we should get started on that soon."

Chijinda was about to interject with a fiery rebuke, along with another barrage of questions but as he opened his mouth to speak, Mizuho stepped towards Tetsuko and swiftly snatched the little detective right out of her hand, much to Tetsuko's bewilderment.

"Mizuho-san, what are you doing?"

"I just don't want to waste our time with him talking is all! We don't know when someone else like Mia-chan will take him for herself, so we might as well make the most of our time with him, right?"

Tetsuko was shocked to see her friend be so assertive, but her lips eventually worked to form a mischievous smile. Chijinda felt shivers run down his spine; that expression seemed unnatural for this serious schoolgirl.

"Hmph. You're probably right Mizuho-san. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to pay Chijinda back for his victories against us..."

She stepped towards Mizuho and placed a hand over her shoulder. Mizuho quickly got the message and placed the detective on the floor between Tetsuko's shoes, and they whispered to each other, with Chijinda trying to simultaneously hear and scan the place for any escape routes.

"Damn, this isn't good!" He whispered harshly to himself, gritting his teeth.

They seemed to be done talking and Mizuho stepped away, walking towards her dresser. Tetsuko on the other hand, squatted down towards Chijinda, her shapely thighs and cotton-white panties coming into view.. The schoolgirl trained samurai had an incredibly fit body, she closed her eyes and shook her hair slightly, leaving Chijinda a bit dazed and in awe of her physique. Those legs seemed to go on forever and those panties were like a sky to him, just barely holding her most intimate parts out of reach. He shook his head, what was he thinking?!

She took off her loafers and stripped off her calf-high white socks, her eyes fixated on Chijinda and his amusing reaction. He was subtle, but Tetsuko’s eyes were sharp, she could tell that he, despite his conflicting emotions did choose to ogle her body for a bit. Truth be told it was a compliment in a way, at least coming from an opponent she respected. A small hint of her earlier, entertained smile had returned as she finally flicked off her socks to the side, wiggling her worked, sweaty toes and standing back up to her full height, looming mightily over the detective.

Needless to say, Chijinda felt a little intimidated in the wake of this display of power. It was hard to tell if it was intentional or not from his perspective, but it didn’t really matter. At the end of the day she could turn him into a red spot on some part of her soles with a stomp if she so desired. Ah, it wouldn’t do to focus on this! What was the other girl, what was Mizuho doing?

Chijinda turned his body around to see Mizuho rifling through a drawer, one of her hands clenched into a closed fist, as if holding something. She was… talking to herself? At least that’s what it appeared to the detective.

 

Mizuho was razor-focused in her task, pulling out a very long, sheer-like pair of black socks. They were practically stockings. The green-haired Queen saved these only for the most special of occasions. She continued her talk, unbeknownst to the detective and Tetsuko, that the audience for it wasn’t herself but a shrinky she’d found not long ago who’d willingly submitted himself at her feet.

“Mizuho-sama! Please, allow me to please you while you wear those incredible socks! I’m begging you!”

 

The tiny stranger made himself heard and Mizuho listened, her face continuing to turn even more pink from this attention and desire she was receiving. It was a new experience for her.

“Ah, okay! Only because you asked so sweetly…” she mumbled, opening her hand a bit and moving towards it to give the unknown shrinky a big smooch on the face. He looked like he could jump to the moon in this moment.

 

Mizuho carefully opened her right sock’s mouth and tipped her hand to the side, allowing the shrunken one to sliiide down to the bottom of the fabric; he made a few noticeable squirms from the outside once he’d reach the toe portion of the sock; he clearly seemed excited about his position.

 

“Ah, this is so embarrassing… but maybe it might feel good…”

Mizuho carried her socks to her bed, stripping off her current ones and giving her bare legs a few strokes with fingertips, as if in thought. She finally decided to slip her feet into her special pair, tugging tightly on the skin-hugging fabric until her feet, soles, toes and all became very much visible, as did the tiny bulge between her toes. Mizuho’s eyes closed and she scrunched her toes together, feeling the little one touch her in such a sensitive spot… what was he doing? Was he trying to massage her? She could feel his hands… and… what else was he doing? She felt wet little pops, pleasant… he was kissing her too!

“Ah! I’ve got to focus… but that feels good, okay!” she called out to her special shrinky, before turning her attention once again to Chijinda. She slipped on her other sock, empty, and walked towards Chjiinda, now standing at her full height as well. The giantesses surrounded the young detective; there were no avenues for escape.

 

Suddenly a shadow hovered over him, darkening his field of view. He gasped and dived to his side out of reflex. Thankfully his instincts were correct: he saw Tetsuko’s bare foot crash down just where he was standing with a solid thud. If he’d have stayed there, he’d likely have either been a goner or very painfully incapacitated. She grinded her soles playfully into the floor.


“Ah, very good Chijinda-san. Just what I’d expect from such a strong opponent at normal size.”


Tetsuko spoke, her voice echoing to the dazed detective as he started to shuffle. He recovered after a few seconds and and moved into a boxer’s stance, bobbing on his toes and immediately looking more alert and prepared.

“Oh, Tetsuko-san look! He’s all serious! It's reaaaallly cute! Oh, I mean, uhm…Ah…”

Mizuho seemed awfully endeared to him. Chijinda wondered why she was participating. Did these two find it fun to toy with tinies, as most of the other girls in this school seemed to?

“Forgive us if we are not as formidable or threatening as the other girls in this school. Mizuho-san and I are not accustomed to stomping about shrinkies. I usually find it distasteful and dishonorable, but with an opponent like you Chijinda-san, I think it might be rather fun to try, wouldn’t you agree Mizuho-san?”

Mizuho nodded her head eagerly, giving a rather warm smile to the little detective. If the situation wasn’t so tense, it would’ve been sweet, but Chijinda wasn’t focused on that right now.

“Yeah Chijinda-san! I hope you’re not tired of this yet!”

 

Mizuho lightly stepped one socked foot next to Chijinda, making him jump out of reflex, scrambling out of the way and back. But that wasn’t where Mizuho stopped. It seems that was only to prepare for her next one! She loomed her next foot overhead, wiggling those tightly packed toes, the tight, translucent fabric hugging her skin so incredibly that he could still practically see every pore, every crinkle of her sole, but he didn’t have time to analyze! He tried to throw himself out of the way, rolling out of there, but he was too slow!

Mizuho’s toes managed to catch him with impact, knocking the wind out of the detective’s chest and leaving him at her mercy; everywhere from his torso and down was caught underneath Mizuho’s big toe, the sumptuous stocking-like material grinding against Chijinda’s body. It was such a tight fabric rubbing so thoroughly against his legs and crotch, but simultaneously it was making it hard for him to breathe. He was in both heaven and hell. He felt himself growing hard as Mizuho giggled, clearly able to feel Chijinda’s reaction through such thin fabric. She was shy, but she looked curiously at the detective nonetheless.

 

“Oooh, Chijinda-kun… do you like this?” She asked, becoming just a hint more assertive. She put her hands on her hips. From Chijinda’s perspective, lying on his back she looked magnitudes more dominant than he ever expected… and unfortunately he found himself more aroused than ever should’ve in this situation.

“I wonder if you’ll like it even more when I do it to your whole body, you seem to be enjoying yourself right now anyways.”

The most timid of the Queens made her presence known to the detective. She wasn’t some name and pretty face to be forgotten! Tetsuko watched, enraptured by Mizuho’s change. The bashful giantess decided to kick things up a notch for the detective, now rolling him underfoot with her sole, grinding him against the floor as she built up friction against it.

“Oooh! Chijinda-kun. I’m really sorry but that feels, uhm… it feels really good against my foot!”


She smothered Chijinda with her cute peds. They were wicked with sweat from enduring the tight fabric she wore, their nylon mesh grinding against the poor detective’s body and tearing his clothes with the force the schoolgirl applied.

Chijinda found the action overwhelming and tried to push back, but all that served to do was tense Mizuho’s foot even further as she pushed into him, her doughy soles making quick work of his body and clothes. He had no choice… He had a plan; he waited for the next slide of her foot, and he used the momentum of it to roll in the same direction and, putting all the force and strength he had into it, he was able to escape Mizuho’s grasp! He rolled out of the way as Mizuho gasped from the unexpected action

“Ah… damn it…” he muttered, lying on the ground for a moment before pulling himself back up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“You girls are meaner than ya look y’know!”

The detective piped up cheekily. He wasn’t (seriously) harmed yet;  he still had some fight in him, but he most definitely did not expect that.

 

“Oh, uhm… wow, I’m sorry…”

 

Mizuho seemed to revert back to her old self again, suddenly seeming to feel self-conscious for her actions. Tetsuko just gave Chijinda a respectful nod.


“Impressive, Chijinda-san. But remember this is just the start!”

Tetsuko came crashing in now with a sudden, swift strike of her bare foot, as swift as a cobra yet with the force of a falling skyscraper. It was all Chijinda could do to dance about it, as she continued.

STOMP! CRASH! THUD!

 

She was relentless in her barrage, exerting herself, she began to build up a sweat of her own, her face slightly red from the effort but a surprising smile was found on the serious schoolgirl.

“Ha… Chijinda-san… you’re not bad, but… you’ve fallen into my trap!” she said with a snicker.

 

She stomped on both sides of him now, leaving him only two ways to go. Backwards, towards Mizuho’s waiting nylons, or forward, between Tetsuko’s legs. He sprinted forwards, seeing a chance at escape and taking it, and getting a pleasant upskirt along the way, but before he could make it between those legs, he was thrown back a few inches as she came crashing down, her panties now in front of him, and her creamy, mountain-like thighs on either side of him. If he’d gone any further… he would’ve been crushed under her rear…

“Damn it!” he shouted, while Tetsuko laughed, flicking her hair back in quite the melodramatic fashion, almost unfitting of her.

“Ah, Chijinda-san… you tried. Now you’ve no way to escape… Mizuho. Let’s… do what we discussed.” she said, her dichromatic eyes, with a piercing blue and intimidating red looking on Chijinda with a mixture of respect, arousal, and absolute satisfaction and lust.

“Okay Tetsuko~” Mizuho said in a sing-song voice, sitting down now as well, opposite Tetsuko. The green-haired beauty leaned forward with legs spread, stretching and plucking up Chijinda, and dropping him on the floor just between her legs.

“Uhm… I think I’m ready!” she piped up, avoiding looking at Chijinda’s eyes and blushing immensely.

“What do you think you’re-” Chijinda started, but midway through he was interrupted as he found his entire body now plowing into Mizuho’s blue and white striped panties, her silky sole grinding him against Mizuho’s pulsing, swelling vulva. His face and body could feel every detail through the bulge and his body was soaked in a mixture of sweat, some his own, but most was Tetsuko… and he could swear he felt some… fluid from Mizuho. He gasped and struggled, which only served to make Mizuho giggle, and Tetsuko moan as her sensitive soles felt his desperate writhing.

“You… crazy…Mmf….”

“P-please don’t be mad Chijinda-kun! We’re only having fun!” Mizuho stammered between a few soft moans of her own as Tetsuko began to twist and manuever her sole, so as to stimulate Mizuho’s petals and truly smother the young detective.

Chijinda was gasping for breath now, sopping in fluids that were not his own and desperate for air, and freedom over his limbs. He had to get out of there, or else…

“HEY! What do you two retards think you’re doing? Get your hands off that stupid little thing, he’s MINE to fuck with now!”

A whoosh of air came in as Kanon, the foul-mouthed psychopath of the Heavenly Queens barged her way into the quarters, slamming through the door.

“You girls are some sick nymphos, I’ll tell you that. I suppose it's the quiet ones who are the biggest sluts.” Kanon sneered, her verbal mockery shocking the pair of schoolgirls who thought their place to be private.

“I’ve been watching you two fuckups on the security cams, and I’ve gotta say, you were nastier than I’d ever expected. Maybe instead of giving new shrinkies to the experiments, we should give them to you. I’m sure you could get any information out of any disgusting shrinky with the way you handled this little fuckbag.” she said, leaning down and plucking Chijinda up by one arm, dangling him roughly and shaking him about, as if he were a limp-armed doll.

“Hey! Give him back Kanon-sama!” Mizuho stood and shouted, her eyes closed and her face still red from the experience, denied the ability to finish.

“Kanon-san,you cannot trespass upon our private quarters. Leave us and give me Chijiinda, and I won’t report what you’ve done to Mi- er, Madame Director.” Tetsuko stood as well, with hand outstretched.

 

Kanon merely stuck her tongue out, and shoved the detective into her cleavage as if that were the end of the story.

 

“As if! I could just tell her what you two sluts were doing with this… ‘thing’ and I’m sure she would be none too happy with either of you, so just keep quiet and I’ll keep your sick fetishes secret.” she said with a cold-hearted snicker as she walked out of the room, leaving a very flustered pair of schoolgirls behind, wondering what they would do now.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment and review!