- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sitting in a glass fish tank with nothing in it except saw dust on the floor he stared out at the people walking by the windows of the deli he was in. People would stare at him as they walked in but nobody would ever buy him. Tinies were a delicacy that few people fancied anymore. They were more of a thing of the past. Over the past few days, since being abducted from his home and delivered to this deli to be sold as a little piece of meat, he had witnessed the other 23 people around him get bought. A dozen of them went at once at the other 11 were take two or three at a time. He was the only one left now. Anyone who came in looking for a tiny would get him.

A beautiful young woman walked into the shop. Her blonde hair was up, her body was fit and tight, he face was beautiful, and her big predatory blue eyes eclipsed him with a wanting gaze as she approached the counter, “I’ll take your last tiny. Any idea when you will be getting more?” The deli owner replied that he’d have more within the week as he plucked out the tiny and put him in a paper bag and rolled the top.

The tiny was horrified. He was only two inches tall compared to these giant people and stood absolutely no chance of defending himself or even really escaping. He was filled with anguish but at the same time he was relieved to be out of that boring tank and to be going somewhere. She took the little brown bag and rolled the top even tighter, making the bag very small around the little man, and then set it gently on top of her things in her bag and buttoned the top of the bag.

He thought about how beautiful she had been when she walked in. And he thought to himself that at least if he was going to be eaten by somebody it would be worth it to be eaten by a beautiful woman. He actually started to get an erection thinking about being passed between her big soft lips and set on her quivering tongue and rolled around in her mouth, covered in her saliva. Then he thought about he teeth and the anguish came back. He did not want to be chewed alive. Then he told himself that nobody would chew their food alive, it was unethical. But they had to kill him still. How would they do it? He began panicking as he thought of being boiled alive, or having his head cut off with a little pairing knife on a cutting board, or being put in a ziplock with other tinies and deposited in the freezer, or folded into a croissant and put in the oven.

He realized now that he was getting very claustrophobic as she set her bag down on the table just inside her door and it fell over on its side, the contents off her purse falling against the bottom of the rolled paper bag and forcing the tiny man against the rolled top. He couldn’t move he was pinned. And worse was the fact that he was going to die a horrible death. He was going to be pulled apart limb from limb. Or he was going to be chewed alive. Or he was going to be burned to death. It was inevitable. He began panicking as the bag was tilted back upright and the paper bag was picked up.

The bag jigged from side to side as the young woman unrolled the top. Then light came in and the wonderful smell of the house they were in. It smelled like baked apples and cinnamon. He was poured into a metal bowl and sat in the bottom of it by himself staring up at the ceiling as he heard her making popcorn and began to smell it. Three minutes later she was opening the bag of finish popcorn and pouring it over the top of him.

He panicked and yelped as the hot popcorn fell all around him and on top of him. Not really crushing him but smothering him with uncomfortably hot popcorn all the same. He tried to crawl out of it but each time he did the woman shook the bowl so popcorn would pile on top of him and he’d be shook down through it to the bottom of the bowl again. The unpopped kernels were the worst because they burned his naked skin when they touched him. He yelled out in pain whenever he touched on. They were walking up stairs now and he could hear a television. He heard the woman knock on a door, “Mom?” the mother told her to come in and was delighted when she saw her daughter bringing in a bowl of popcorn for her. They talked briefly and the young girl walked out. He had no idea what the mother looked like and he was gathering that his presence in the bowl of popcorn was intended to be a surprise. He was absolutely horrified by the idea that he hadn’t been killed yet. His options for how he was going to die were becoming extremely limited. The daughter walked out and he didn’t hear the door close.

The woman’s face came into view in little pieces through the cracks in the popcorn he could see out of. Her face seemed thin and her hair was white and long. He saw crows feet on the corner of one eye as she hauled out a handful of popcorn, giving him a better view, as she pushed it against her lips and ate the handful like an apple. She ate without ever taking her eyes off the television. She must have been leaning against the headboard with the bowl between her legs. She shifted her weight straightening up a little and the bowl tipped towards her crotch slightly and the tiny man saw her giant breasts around her proportionately big belly. She wasn’t necessarily fat but she did have a belly from older age and her breasts were probably D’s. Every handful she transferred from the bowl into that big gut filled him with dread as he hand came back to the bowl and he hoped he wasn’t going to be in the next handful.

She had almost eaten half the popcorn by now and she reached her hand in for another handful like a giant claw machine and when her fingers wrapped around him on the bottom she dropped the popcorn, popped her hand out quick and yelped, staring into the bowl all of a sudden with great concern. Seeing the tiny man she smiled a wicked smile. “Why hello there. How surprised I am to see a tiny. What a surprise.” She put her hand back in the bowl and fingered him gently turning him over slightly and inspecting him before carelessly dropping him back into the pile of popcorn. Setting the bowl off to the side of her on the bed she got up and went over and closed the door. He heard her lock it.

His heart was in his chest now. In the bowl of popcorn he had been able to settle down a little, as much as a man on death row can. But now that he was known and she was acting very strange he wasn’t sure what to make of what was going on or what was going to happen. He half expected to just be lifted out with a handful of popcorn and chewed alive. He had no idea what was going on now and was becoming far more nervous. She came back to the bed and stood over the bowl staring down in at him. She was completely naked now. Her long white hair came over her shoulders. He belly was big and soft, it had a deflated look to it like she’d lost about thirty or forty pounds recently but it was still a big gut. Her breasts sagged and fell off to either side of the top of her belly slightly. She had freckles on her shoulders and a hairy crotch.

He watched as she waddled a little to put her legs out at shoulder width and then began playing with herself as she stared down at him with a blank stare. It was just a very quick jig as she rubbed her clit and he saw her breasts jiggle from the slight movement and her belly as well. Then within a few minutes her gaze turned from empty into an animal stare as he saw her hunch three or four times in quick succession. She was panting a little now. The room smelled like her crotch and popcorn. She reached her hand into the bowl and grabbed another handful of popcorn. The television was still on behind her as she took the bowl and set it on the dresser then took the little man and set him on the bed, laying beside him on her side, he stood right in front of her belly button.

Her stomach was making gurgling noises and it slowly came at him and retracted as she breathed. He stared up and saw her giant saggy tits, piled on top of one another, the bottom one smeared across the bed. And he felt her hand come up behind him and scoop him up. She’d been playing with herself with her right hand, this was her left hand. It was greasy with popcorn butter but so was he so he just melded into the grease on her hand. She rolled over on her back and he watched the fat on the front of her roll over on top of her and then fall off the to sides. She set him on her stomach, her head propped on two pillows so she could see him and he felt her abs tighten slightly under the four or five inches of fat underneath his feet, more than twice his height, maybe 10 feet proportionately to him. She had splayed her legs spread eagle and as her belly relaxed he could hear air squelching inside of it then he heard her burp and she blew the burp out of her mouth. It smelled like popcorn as she blew it down over the top of him. Her skin was slightly cold and the fat seemed to block her body heat slightly and mute a lot of the noises from inside of her.

She took her left hand with him in it and dropped him on the bed between her legs while she texted on her phone. He stared up at her vagina, which was hairy and probably three or four times as tall as he was. The opening to it gaped slightly and he stared into the darkness. His eyes drifted downwards to her hairy black asshole, which the brown stain around it was easily twice his size. He thought of how insignificant he was compared to this woman’s enormity. She most certainly too shits that were much bigger than him. He began to panic. He was starting to realize that the hairy stained ass hole he was staring at would be expelling a shit with piece of him in it in the next few days. He stopped breathing for a second as he thought of being chewed into a pink slurry, mixed with this woman’s spit, swallowed down into that enormous gut that wouldn’t even notice him, and then quite literally being transformed into the brown paste that was her shit. He wouldn’t only be in her shit like a nut or a piece of vegetable, he was actually going to be her shit. She pulled her labia apart with her hands and the hole that was slightly gaping before yawned like an open maw now, its elasticity obviously almost all gone. He stared in and saw the top and bottom of her vagina puffing towards the center but not fully filling the hole, leaving a humid darkness in the middle that unnerved him as the smell of it washed over him.

For a minute he looked up and saw her pee hole and thought about how tomorrow or the next day she’d rob every drop of water from his body, his blood and spit and tears, and it would just be sitting in her bladder, sloshing around as she walked waiting to be piddled into a toilet and flushed away. His anxiety was peaking as her right hand pinched him and lifted him up.

She cupped him in her hand and walked into the bathroom off her room. She sat down on the toilet and he heard her pissing a hard stream like he thought only a man could. Then there was a loud hollow fart and she was back out into her room again after running him under hot water in the sink and scrubbing him slightly with her thumbs. She put on her pajama shirt and stepped back into her shorts and then grabbed the bowl of popcorn and the remote again and sat on the bed as she had been when he first arrived.

            She took his little body and rubbed it all over the bottom and sides of the bowl. The popcorn was corn now and so was the grease and butter she was rubbing all over him. Pulling him out, she was watching the television as her hand moved him towards her open mouth. He stared at her eyes that were looking at the television and not at him as he passed under her nose and between her thin lips. He was okay with being eaten by the young beautiful woman but he hated the idea that this old woman with a big dimply belly, sagging breasts, stained teeth, a hairy crotch and asshole, and a loose hanging vagina was about to eat him. He struggled and yelled and she didn’t even notice him as she exhaled upon his entry and his foot touched her tongue which was still cold from the quiet panting she had been doing while nonchalantly coming with him inside of her. He stared at the yellow stains around her gum lines and a metal crown on one of her back teeth. Those teeth he was looking at, he was terrified of how they were going to pulverize him.

            She deposited him on her tongue, the back of which had a thick white foam on it. Her breath was bad. It smelled slightly of popcorn but mainly of morning breath and it was now the afternoon. She began grinding his tiny body into the ribbed room of her mouth. Her tongue became hard underneath him and she swallowed every three or four times she ground him into the room of her mouth. He couldn’t breath. He was completely encased in her spit, he tongue was outside of that making an air tight seal against the roof of her mouth, her mouth was closed and she was breathing through her nose straight down her throat, and her tongue was crushing him so he couldn’t breath even if he had access to air. She sucking stopped before he passed out. He was seeing stars and spots and yelped as the tongue flipped him over onto the molars. He began screaming wildly but then the tongue pushed him to the other side of the molars and he was tucked between her bottom teeth and her cheek.

            The mouth opened and he was flooded with light. He stared at the yellow stains between her teeth and the chewed popcorn all crammed into the spaces. Then a handful of popcorn came into her mouth and the sound was enormous as she began crushing it with her teeth. He couldn’t put both hands over his ears because he needed to push down and away from her molar as much as possible to try to prevent himself from being pulverized as well. Then after a few seconds the cheek tightened below him and squeezed him up onto the molars. The tongue came over him and pulled him under it, and then arched back, slid under him like a shovel and he was in the middle of her tongue in a pile of chewed popcorn. The front of her tongue went to the roof of her mouth and then the entire tongue rolled, squeezing him and the popcorn into her throat. He wasn’t sure where the tongue ended and her throat began. As soon as it sealed to the roof of her mouth as she began to swallow he was basically already in an extension of her throat. Right before she swallowed he stared out her slightly parted lips and saw another handful of popcorn coming. A loud wet noise surrounded him when she swallowed and he was pressed down into her throat, bound to the wad of chewed popcorn by the same slimy mass of spit. He could feel and hear her chewing the next handful of popcorn as he slid down. He could hear her breathing. He could feel her heart as he passed it. His ears full of spit, pressed into the silky deadly walls of her throat he could hear her whole body as if he were underwater in it. And he could hear the television outside of her.

            He had not considered this. He was not boiled or burned or chopped or chewed. She had swallowed him alive. He began squirming. This was terrible. He was going to be digested alive. There had to be a way out. He was deposited into her stomach unceremoniously. Because she was leaning back the entrance to her stomach from her esophagus was at a forty five degree angle and the food it was already half full of was flush with the hole so he was just pushed into the pile from a ring of peristalsis. He quickly turned and tried to crawl back up the tube. It took a tremendous amount of effort to pry open the hole and then as he began pushing his head and shoulders in, another giant wad off spit soak popcorn oozed over the top of him, pushing him back out and burying him in the pile slightly. It was completely dark. The stomach smelled like vomit and popcorn. The heat and humidity were unbearable. Now that he was in her stomach the noises from inside of her echoed around the empty space and were slightly louder. Except for the television. He could barely hear the television now. He thought it was probably because he was now enveloped by her giant gut, which outside of her stomach encased him fat on all sides about ten or fifteen feet deep. He yelled. If he couldn’t hear the television in here no of his yells would ever make it out of the fat on her gut either.

            Another mouthful of popcorn came in. Then another and another. He couldn’t see them but he could feel them and hear them. He had crawled through the grool to the other side of her slimy undulating gut and all he had found were pieces of what felt and smelled like chewed bacon. He was digesting with her breakfast still. He found a piece of chewed onion. Dinner from last night? How long would he be in her gut for before being moved along. The acid in her stomach didn’t really sting that bad. It hurt his urethra, his nose, eyes, ears, and mouth but other than that it wasn’t too bad. He was buoyant in the sludge and just sat there waiting as the stomach continued to fill. Then it stopped filling. Everything sloshed forward, he lost his bearing and rolled getting his face submerged under the food in her stomach briefly. He refused to accept that he was food. He stomach sloshed from side to side as she walked. He couldn’t hear anything. Then he heard her replying to her daughter but he couldn’t hear the daughter through all the fat encasing him, “Yes, I found my little treat. Thank you so much it’s been so long since I’ve had one.”

“…”

“It was absolutely wonderful. On my crime show I was watching how this woman had been tricked by her ex husband into a romantic get away to rekindle the relationship….”

She droned on and on for hours and only stopped to pour juice into her gut, which was watering down the mix and making the little man far less buoyant. He kept himself in a clump of chewed popcorn and didn’t have a lot of problems staying afloat without having to swim. She droned on and on and on. Almost forty five minutes had passed before he heard her say goodbye to her daughter and began sloshing side to side and front to back in her stomach as she walked again. Sitting there listening to her for that forty five minutes he had nearly gone insane. He had to listen to her half baked political understandings and he had to hear her gossip about neighbors he didn’t know or care about. Never once did she mention there was a living person in her gut. Aside from the only mention of it in the beginning of the conversation when she thanked her daughter, even though she only mentioned it as a surprise and nothing else, he was never mentioned at all. It was like he wasn’t even here. With the liquid mixed into her gut the popcorn clumps began melting and dispersing as the spit in her gut holding everything in clumps became less sticky the wetter it got.

He began having to tread water now. The roof suddenly dropped on all the food in her stomach as she bent over on her bed to put on pants and socks and shoes. Everything began splashing and swaying as she put on a bra and a shirt. The sloshing began again. He had only been in her stomach for an hour and he was already bored senseless. He was waiting for her to go to sleep so he could try to climb up her esophagus and make an escape. He was hoping she’d vomit or die so it’d be much easier to get out. He had not given up at all. He was not food. He was still alive in her stomach and she hadn’t chewed him at all. His skin was still intact and it was more than enough to ward off the diluted hydrochloric acid in the human stomach.

He bounced down the stares swimming in the liquid in her belly, it launched drops and chunks of popcorn that would fall back down or stick to a stomach wall before falling back down the same way that when a cup is set down to hard it’ll jettison a drop right off the middle. Her whole stomach crunched again and then he heard a car door close. She was about to begin driving. Centrifugal force moved him around her gut as she drove. When she took off him and all the liquid went to the back of her stomach and was held there, stopping everything went to the front, and around turns everything was put up against one side or the other. When she was sitting in traffic he could tell if they were moving or not by the way the liquid he was in would pendulum slightly back and forth.

“May I please get a large number one with a coffee. Do you guys have coffee this late?”

“…”

“That’s fine I can wait for it.”

“…”

“Black.”

“…”

“Thank you.”

The stomach contents bobbed as she pulled forward again. He was guessing it was only one car length. He couldn’t see anything. He couldn’t hear anything. All he could smell was vomit. His eyes hurt. This bitch had eaten him and forgotten all about him. He was as good as her shit now. He was just a little treat. Did she know he was still alive in here. The contents bobbed again.

“Yeah I ordered coffee. I’m sorry.”

“….”

“Okay, thank you. Sorry again about ordering coffee this late.”

He hated this lady. She was so absolutely annoying. Who orders coffee in the afternoon from a fast food place. The contents of her stomach bobbed again and then he heard the radio faintly. It was talk radio, barely indecipherable being muted by her giant gut and tits. But he needed to hear something else, anything else. This woman was driving him crazy. A giant wad of spit fell down from her esophagus. Then a minute later another one. Oh god he thought her mouth is watering thinking about the food. He was jostled again after four minutes of trying to listen through her to the radio.

“Hi, yeah sorry about ordering coffee so late.”

“…”

“Thank you. Have a nice day.”

He wondered if she had the bag on her lap. The food in that sack would soon be pulverized by her stained teeth and mixed with her slimy spit and swallowed down into this sack. If the food was on her lap it was literally about a foot away from its final resting place. If he had been swallowed by her daughter the food would only be inches from the stomach when it was on her lap. Not this big bitch though. That belly keeps everything as a distance until it’s ready to deposit it inside. If he had been swallowed by her daughter he would’ve been able to hear things. Maybe she was more interesting or more intelligent or had more conversations or watched better shows on television he could listen to. She definitely would have ate better that’s for sure. Then he thought again of the initial feeling he had when he was first rolled onto the teeth. He couldn’t imagine now being eaten by anyone else. He had no idea why she hadn’t chewed him or crushed his head between two fingers or something before swallowed him. This was one thing he did not want to ever experience again. It was one thing living through it but it’d be a whole other thing if she had chewed off a leg and he had just blead out in agony in a pile of chewed popcorn sticky with spit. His blood mixing into her spit. Would he have even lived long enough to feel his blood get mixed in with the cold juice she drank. He stopped thinking of all of that. His situation was pretty bad right now. It could be much worse but it wasn’t. He felt the contents of her stomach start bobbing as she pulled away.

 

He had been standing on the bottom of her stomach for a few minutes now. Barely on tip toes but he could feel it was emptying little by little. He had been in her stomach for maybe an hour and a half now? He didn’t know. He had no bearing of time in here. Suddenly the smell of coffee filled her whole stomach. Black coffee. Strong and rich. Freshly brewed. Awful McDonald’s coffee. He heard another little trickle of coffee fall into her stomach. Then a loud plop and the water down slime he was standing in splashed all over him. A tiny drop of the slime got in his eye and it stung. He couldn’t wipe it away because his hands were covered in her stomach acid so that didn’t help. He shook off his hands but there was no place to get them really dry. He rubbed his hands together really hard and fast until they were less slimy than stick and then rubbed his eye for a moment. He fucking hated this woman.

 

He could tell instantly by the smell it was french fries. She was snacking on French fries on her ride home. Another loud plop. And then he could smell a thousand island dressing. He stomach had been undulating since before she had been swallowing gobs of spit in the parking lot waiting on her food with a watering mouth. It leveled out the mush she was putting in her gut so that it didn’t just sit in a pile in the middle. He tried to stay away from when the food was being squeezed out of her esophagus because he didn’t know how far it was falling or if it would hurt him. The stomach was dark so now that she was upright and the sphincter was above him he had no idea how tall the stomach was. A piece of burger brushed up against his leg. It was still flat and burger shaped. Just a bite out of a burger she had swallow almost whole. Same with the bread and onions and chunks of tomatoes that came down with it. She ate the whole burger in less than four or five bites, less than a minute flat for sure. Then more globs of chewed up French fries started coming in. He wasn’t afloat because there wasn’t much liquid in her stomach aside from the occasional sip of coffee that made the burger and bread soggy but did little else to help her digestion along. He was just in a mass of chewed burger, most pieces bigger than his head. Was she really this hunger? She had just eaten a bag of popcorn. He fell over onto his side as she slowly came to a stop at a red light and everything in her stomach swayed forward. It was warm and his face went into the food. He tried to push himself out but this part of her stomach had been drenched in coffee and the more he pushed down with his hands he was just pushing little holes into the food. He rolled away and when he stood up he tried to wipe the chewed up food off from himself. If was all in his hair and he couldn’t really pull it out. He was literally trying to get vomit out of his hair.

His whole body was slimy. Another spatter of coffee fell into her gut. He felt the sack contract and the food pile a little higher around him as she burped out her nose releasing around from her swollen stomach. He was trying to listen to the radio again. He could barely hear anything. He wasn’t sure if she even had the radio on at this point or if he was just hallucinating the noises from being immersed in sensory deprivation for the past hour and a half or two hours. He found the top of her stomach was really close as she hunched forward to stand up out of the car in the parking lot of a big box store. If he could see anything he would’ve seen strings of her mucous connecting the pool in her gut with the walls and the roof for a few seconds before oozing back into the pool. He swayed side to side as she walked. The food he was in was stiff because it wasn’t very liquid but her stomach itself swayed inside of her while she walked.

“Do you have baskets. I don’t need a cart.”

“…”

“You don’t have baskets?”

“…”

“But I don’t need a cart.”

“…”

“Okay thank you.” He heard her say with attitude and then was thrown as she pulled a cart out of the line with the same attitude and began walking into the store at a brisk pace still angry with the door greeter.

The food below him was beginning to turn liquid as a constant plopping of globs of spit kept falling from her esophagus into her stomach and soaking into the food. He was holding onto a piece of burger that was flat and about the size of his torso. She must have chewed it about three times before swallowing it. It was flat enough that it helped to displace some of his weight and it gave him something to lay his head and chest on. He had to pee. He looked around for a second and then just peed. Fuck you lady I just peed in your stomach he yelled. There was no response except for shaking of everything around him from the brisk pace she was pounding through the store, the sound of her heart beat and elevated breathing, and the sound of liquids squelching in her intestines or was it piss sloshing in her bladder?

He had kind of an ideal of how much time had passed but without her saying the time out loud there was no way for him to know for sure. He lay half over a piece of burger with his legs below him in the wet liquid her stomach was rendering the food into. He was bored out of his mind. All he could feel was her walking and occasionally stopping. He didn’t know what she was getting. He didn’t know where she was or who was around her. She didn’t talk out loud for most of the stuff she was doing. She just had an internal monologue in her mind. It was quiet. He could hear the muffled sounds of people around her but nothing he could really decipher. The squelching in her intestines continued. She just kept walking and walking. He thought maybe since she had to get a cart she was shopping around. He didn’t even know what kind of a store she was at. He sat there for minutes just swaying in her gut as she walked and stopped and walked and stopped. Then she stopped for a long time and walked a few steps then stopped again. She must be in line.

“I wasn’t planning on getting all of this but it always happens when I come into the store.”

“…”

“The guy I like watching on television said that if we use a basket instead of a cart we aren’t tempted to buy so much stuff but they don’t have baskets here anymore.”

“…”

“When did they get rid of the baskets? I wonder why they would’ve done that?”

“…”

“I don’t know either.”

“Two hundred fifty one forty eight? Wow that’s a lot.”

“…”

“Do I put it in or swipe it?”

“…”

“It says waiting on cashier.”

“…”

“I have to sign? I hate the way these things make my signature look. It always looks so awful.”

“…”

“Thank you. Have a nice day.”

He was just sitting in her gut cringing at the way she talked and acted. Was she awkward socially? He couldn’t tell. He literally didn’t have any older women in his life so listening to her talk and act around people was completely foreign to him. He had been swallowed alive but what in his estimate was a very basic older woman. Another glob of spit plopped down. He was buried as the most liquid content of her stomach sloshed up against the front of her belly from centrifugal force as she swung around with whatever she had bought to transfer it from the cart into the car. She sat down and he felt the small vibration all around him from the car starting. She just left her cart there. Unbelievable. It was one of the tiny’s biggest pet peeves.

Something else plopped into her stomach. He smelled chocolate. It was a milky way. He could smell it. The pulverized chocolate paste landed right next to him. After being buried he had drifted around. It didn’t land with that much force. He reached his hand up and felt the slimy wrinkled wall of her stomach. He groped around in the dark with one hand while his other arm was thrown over the disintegrating burger he had been laying on. He found the hole to her esophagus and felt a bolus squeeze out of it in the dark. It came out in a small tube shape, curled and dropped, losing its shape as it landed in the mush in her stomach. He didn’t know why he thought it would’ve been any different than this. He swayed around as she navigated the parking lot in her car. The chocolate just kept coming. He wasn’t sure if she had bought the biggest candy bar. Then he wasn’t sure she hadn’t bought two.

This lady’s big belly and tits were no mistake. Already in the two and a half or three hours he had been in her stomach she had consumed probably three thousand calories. And he had found pieces of chewed bacon in her stomach from breakfast so that was probably another thousand or fifteen hundred if she had any type of breakfast involving bacon. And then he began getting anxious again as he wondered how many calories he was. Should he count himself? He couldn’t be more than 80 or 100 calories. She wasn’t going to digest him. He wasn’t counting himself. Her stomach contents were now a warm, watery pudding texture with chunks of hamburger and bread and vegetables floating around in it like a thick soup. He wasn’t going to become part of this.

He smelled coffee again. She must have forgotten it in the car. He was getting motion sick now. He wasn’t motion sick before but her gut just wreaked of McDonalds and vomit and coffee. The coffee had just snuffed out the milky way smell that temporarily made it between. Everything raised and tightened around him again. He heard her chirp a little burp seemingly worlds away from where he was now. How long did it take her to get to this store? Had she gone out of the way to get the burger or was in en route? Was she going right home after this? Did it really matter to him. He had an anticipation about her getting home but he was starting to realize that no matter where she went or what she did his situation was going to be exactly the same. The only things that should matter to him now is what she’s eating, and when she’s going to sleep so he can try to get out of this bitch’s stinking gut in the opposite direction from the one that’ll turn him into her shit.

He swayed forward as she stopped. Everything compacted around him. She sat for a long time. He was wondering why she was hunched forward. And then suddenly everything in her stomach sloshed up the back wall and then rolled to the left. She must have been pulling out of the store parking lot and by the feel of it she didn’t have much room to get into traffic. He was covered in her slime again. More coffee trickled down. Then it globbed in. To him it was like someone dumping five gallon bucket every half a second or so. He felt the coffee mixing in around him. It was cold. She just chugged her cold coffee. The walls tightened again and he was treading her gut slime as she burped and the waterline rose around him, no longer displaced by the air she had swallowed with the gulps. He was nauseous now. The burger and the coffee we making him sick. And the humidity and the smell of vomit. He threw up. There was nothing in his stomach to throw up so he just started dry heaving in the dark. He couldn’t even taste his own bile because the smell of her stomach acid was burned into his taste buds and nostrils and lungs.

The car stopped and he could feel her bouncing around him. The car took off again and she was still bouncing. It was making ripples around him and he could hear the liquid sounds of the now coffee drenched sludge bouncing off the walls of her stomach. The car stopped again. The everything went right as she made a left hand turn. He was plucked under the waterline for a second as her front wheels hit an incline or a curb a little too fast. And then the car was stopped. He felt it stop vibrating around him. And then everything was squeezed as she got out of the car. It was chaos in her stomach. There were waves and the sludge was folding over and over on itself. She must have been running.

“Excuse me where’s the bathroom?”

“…”

“Thanks!”

She sat down and everything in her stomach quieted down for the most part. Then he felt her stomach expanding and slacking and he heard the distant sound of her water jettisoning into a toilet. She was emptying her bladder and the stomach was expanding because it wasn’t pushing back against it anymore like it was before. He didn’t even notice her bladder because it had filled so slowly and gradually. He wondered if it was the juice she had drank earlier or if that was still in her intestines below him. He felt her stand up and he began swaying again.

“I absolutely love them. I’ve loved them ever since I was young. I’ll take one when you’re not busy.”

“…”

“I was just at the store doing some toy shopping for the holidays. You would not believe how busy it is and how much traffic there is.”

“…”

“The amount of people there is just unbelievable.”

A glob of spit fell into her stomach with a plop and landed right on top of the tiny encasing him in her sticky spit. He couldn’t pull it off himself. He couldn’t breathe. He pulled it away from his face with two hands and made a breathing hole. His one foot, on tippy toe, touched the bottom of her stomach and with his jaw right at the waterline he moved toward a stomach wall as another glob splattered in. Her mouth was watering again.

“…”

“No not that one. Could I have that one over there please?”

“…”

Everything in her stomach swayed slightly as she took a few steps. Another glob of spit fell. Her intestines must have a way to know where her stomach contents are mostly liquid because the pool stopped emptying at what would’ve been his knees if he was standing. He had been suspended in her gastric juices so long that as they lowered he just found himself sitting or laying. Within a matter of minutes he was in a nearly empty stomach. There were still pieces of vegetable and a little chunks of hamburger that didn’t get pulled into her intestines but other than that her stomach was basically empty again.”

“Do I insert it or swipe it?”

“…”

“Do I push a button?”

“…”

“This one?”

“…”

“No receipt, thank you anyways.”

“…”

“You too.”

He was thrown around in the small pool as she sat in the car and he heard the door close from far away and felt the vibrations all around him of the car running. As the last of the liquid pulled into her intestines they kept sucking and pulled in some air from the stomach. The stomach shrunk as it happened and the sound was enormous.

“God I cannot find anything to stick with me today.”

Another glob of spit fell as the car began to move. It smelled like body odor. A few more globs of spit and the smell went away. He mouth kept watering the entire car ride home. Every ten or fifteen seconds she swallowed a mouthful of spit. He had been in her stomach for probably four or five hours by now. He felt the car turn off and was jostled around, sliding up onto the front wall of her stomach. He could only assume she was leaning forward. Then he felt her steps were different than before and he could hear her heart speeding up and her breathing increase. He breathing sounded like a giant hollow thing happening all around him. The sound of her heartbeat and the big hollow bursts of her breathing were comforting to him in a terrible way. She had taken him and ordained him to be nothing more than a stain on her toilet paper in the morning. He hated this woman. He despised her. But in his situation he was finding little things to get used to. Things that weren’t as bad as everything else.

“Yeah, here grab these bags. Thank you”

“…”

“I’ll just put it all in my room for now.”

“…”

He felt her climbing the stairs and then he could hear the television again very far away, the sound barely penetrating her fat gut and enormous breasts. He felt her walking a little. And then he was thrown up against the front wall of her stomach as she laid face first on her bed. She lay very still and he felt quick jiggling right in front of him. The pool he was laying in made liquid noises as it rippled and bounced off the very bottom of the walls of her stomach. He was trying to figure out what she was be laying on that would pulse so steady and quick. Her heart rate and breathing were still labored. He was wondering if she might want to lose some weight if carrying in toys up a flight of stairs made her this tired. He thought for a second that she might be having a heart attack and dying, which would make this his chance to escape. But her heartbeat was unmistakable. Then he heard a far away squelch as she swallowed something. And the pool he was in shimmied hard as her abs twitched five or six times. She was masturbating. She was masturbating with him inside of her. He could hear her panting. And then he heard a wet squelch as what she had swallowed was pushed into the stomach horizontally and a woman began screaming.

It startled the ever loving shit out of him. It scared him nearly to death. He moved to help her and when he touched her she began screaming more wildly and kicking at him.

“Calm down. I’m not here to hurt you. I’m scared too. Calm down. You’re freaking me out.” He was yelling at her.

“Get away from me! Somebody help me!” she screamed back at him.

He hugged her and held her. She was completely soaked in spit. She had a stale stingy smell to her that was different from the vomit in the gut. She had the pissy smell of old spit all over her. The woman who had swallowed them got some sort of sick sexual pleasure off swallowing them alive. He had seen other tinies get eaten right at the counter and they were chewed alive. He was sure people probably did just swallow them but he wasn’t sure how many people masturbated while doing it.

The other tiny eventually calmed down and he told her that he’s been in this woman’s stomach for about five hours now. He said that when she swallows you whole her stomach acid isn’t strong enough to dissolve people through their skin while they’re still alive. He told her about his plan for escaping out her esophagus once she went to sleep. The girl told him to stop touching her and went to the other side of the stomach. She wasn’t being mean about it. She was just in a horrible state of mind and wanted to be left alone. She yelped as what smelled like fresh cut grass landed in the stomach with a loud plop. It was cold. The woman was eating a salad for dinner. Great the tiny thought. This stuff shouldn’t dissolve like all the other garbage she eats and should help keep us from drowning.

“Traffic was absolutely horrible today.”

“…”

“There were so many people at the store it was just awful.”

“…”

“They don’t have baskets for some reason, so I ended up way over shopping.”

“…”

“They only had two registers open. I just hate shopping during the holidays.”

“…”

“I think I am going to start doing that too next year.”

The salad just kept coming. Then there was a very aromatic smell of bell peppers. She had cut up bell peppers and was just snacking on them. The tiny girl began to sob uncontrollably as the undulating stomach flattened out the mound of cud and folded her into it. Then he smelled pepper and blood. He touched what had just fallen in and it was a tight wad of sinew that had been pulverized enough to swallow. She was eating steak.

“What about him?”

“…”

“Well he’s been married to her since high school. What is that? Twenty five years?”

“…”

“No!” She said enticed and exasperatedly. Her gut flexed with the expression and the tinies were tossed.

A glob of spit fell into the chewed up cud smelling like steak and then the piece of meat she had sucked the juice out of came sliding down her throat right behind it. Then he could smell garlic. She was eating garlic mashed potatoes. He was beginning to worry now because he had not been in her stomach really for a proper meal and with how big her gut was and how he saw she snacked throughout the day he was worried she would eat until she was stuffed and just crush the tinies in with the rest of her meal. They needed to be able to breathe. They couldn’t get crushed under the pile of food. Another glob of spit fell in. Followed closely by a sinewy pulverized bite of steak. Then potato.

“…”

“The guy on my show said that if we use a basket we don’t buy as much stuff as we would if we had a cart.”

“…”

“Oh my god, did I tell you I ordered coffee at the drive through this afternoon?”

“…”

“I had to wait for it. I didn’t know they didn’t have it made.”

“…”

This woman was fucking insufferable. She never stopped talking. It was the same conversations repeatedly all day. He had been swallowed alive by one of the most boring people he could have imagined. He could smell butter and felt a hard crust brush up against him as the last swallow fell in. She was having a full course steak dinner. He yelled for the little tiny woman. He wanted to keep track of her so she didn’t get buried. She didn’t respond but he found her mostly buried on the other side of the stomach. She was just laying. She wasn’t responsive really except to push him away a little and he put his ear next to her mouth and felt her breathing. He tried to shake her but all she did was try to pull his hands off from her. She was locked up with fear or deeply depressed. It was some kind a psychological shock she had slipped into. He yelled at her, “Come on you’re not food. Stand up, come over here with me. I’ll drag you if I have to. You’re not food.”

He grabbed her by the wrist with both hands but slipped off because it was too slimy to get a good hold. She was a lot heavier that she should’ve been. He put his hands on her, groping her in the dark to see if she was holding something to keep him from pulling her up. Around her neck were thick strings of sinew attaching two halves of a chewed piece of steak that hung off her neck like a mill stone. He untangled it from around her head, the chewed steak was soft and warm and melted in his hands like baked potatoes as he pulled it down the sinew to get more line to untangle her neck from it. For a brief moment as his hand was buried up to the wrist in chewed steak, pushing it down the line he wondered where the divide was between chewed food and shit. He was repulsed as he realized that all of this food around him and the food still falling was going to ferment and rot in this woman’s oversized gut and then be expelled as shit in the morning.

He picked up the tiny woman under the arms and pulled her over to the side of the stomach he had been in before. The big pieces of steak and long tubes of potatoes oozed lazily into the gut as it filled more and more. How big of a steak did this woman get? The walls pulled in as she burped. He felt her belly sway as she stood up. Finally she was done eating.

“…”

“Yes. That would be fantastic.”

“…”

“You need to eat some too. I will eat it all. I can’t believe that ice cream has made it this long in the house already.”

She laughed and everything in her gut shuddered. Something plopped into her stomach. It smelled like vanilla and apples and cinnamon. It was freezing and hot mixed together. She was having baked apple a la mode for desert. And she was having a lot of it. The little man and tiny woman we on top of a pile of chewed steak, bread, potatoes, and apples like he didn’t think this woman could fit inside of her. The roof dropped a little bit as she burped out her nose.

“I am so stuffed. I have a food baby.”

“…”

The whole pouch jostled as she poked it with a stiff finger two or three times and the tiny had to fight to stay above the thick apple slime mixed with ice cream as the woman laughed, her undulating gut suffocating the tinies inside of her with every convulsion. She was walking again. How long had he been in her stomach now? Five hours? Maybe six. The woman in his arms was still completely in shock. Her belly swayed side to side as she washed dishes.

“My feet hurt. All of that shopping really took it out of me.”

“…”

“Yeah I’m going to go up to my room and watch television.”

“…”

“I love you.”

“…”

He felt her laboring up the stairs, paying extra care to her full gut as she walked. He noticed every little inch they gained as her gut began processing this enormous meal and sucking the liquid off the bottom into her intestines. From what sounded like far away he could hear the roar of a bathtub being turned on and then the hiss of it being redirected to a shower head. In her gut full of meat and potatoes and salad he was absolutely repulsed at the idea that she was now naked getting into the shower. He thought of her hairy ass hole and her slack gaping pussy. He thought of her dimply gut and her enormous tits. He had never really seen her ass or thighs before being swallowed but could imagine they were equally as dumpy. He remembered seeing stretch marks on the insides of her thighs for the brief moment she set him between her legs. He was confused about her intentions, especially after seeing her masturbate over him. But he was just food. She was calloused the way she treated him. In her mind he would be shit in the morning. Anything he saw or witnessed was irrelevant. He might as well have already been a part of her body. Like the skin beside her finger nails she sometimes would bite off and swallow when she was daydreaming about something.

Her stomach began to shimmy left and right again like it did when she was washing dishes. It lasted about a minute and then stopped. The next time she swallowed her spit it smelled slightly minty. He could tell by his close up encounter with her mouth that she didn’t floss. Now he knew she at least brushed once a day. He thought about her morning breath while she was eating popcorn in the afternoon and dropped the at least and settled with once a day. The water hitting the skin on her belly made a low drumming rumble through the thick fluffy fat. As she washed herself the sounds he could hear most clearly were the sounds of huge amounts of water hitting the shower floor when she’d wring her hair or catch a handful of water to rinse the soap out of her ass crack and then drop it. The sound of the water hitting the floor of the shower was now too quiet to penetrate her belly. The undulating in her stomach began to slow and he could hear her heart beat speeding up. Her breaths were deeper and more measured. And then he heard her hold her breath and her abs convulsed three or four times, each time crushing the foot up through the little bit of air the tinies had into the roof of her stomach and suffocating them. Then he heard her panting slightly and heard her heart give a few hard steady pushes before slowing.

He heard the water splashing loudly off the bottom of the shower a few more times and then heard the sound of the water being redirected back to the tub and then heard it get turned off. Drying herself off was a violent affair that kept threatening to shake the tinies down into the spit filled mound of food in her gut. The contents weren’t liquified yet and it was hard to stay above the contents because every time she jiggled or walked gravity was cause the tinies to ooze down into the cracks between the boluses. The little man had a hard time finding footing in the chewed steak and potatoes. By pure luck he had found a rather large piece of crust while sinking and searching for footing and it was working like a snow show to help keep him up. He was surrounded by pulverized meat. The sinews tangled around him as blood returned to the woman’s gut and it began undulating again. He thought about the bull. He thought about how this woman had taken a piece of its muscles, seared it, and then crushed it and swallowed it down into her gut. He thought about the water that the bull had drank that hydrated it and filled its muscles when it was alive. Then he thought of her swallowing that water as she pulverized the meat in her mouth and squeezed the water out of it.

By now he was starving. The woman had crawled into her bed and was underneath the covers. The food in her gut was laying on top of the back of her stomach, burying the hole to her esophagus. He grabbed a handful of apple, thick and syrupy since its texture was already kind of slimy and he wouldn’t have to think about eating the woman’s spit. He ate like a starving animal in the dark as the sounds of her intestines squelching, and her hollow breathing, and the steady patter of her heart drowned out the television in the background that he might’ve been able to hear had there not been so much of her between him and the world. When this woman swallowed you, she completely removed you from the world. It seems like that is the definition of being swallowed. But he thought that a skinnier girl with the same inclination to swallow someone whole would’ve at least had her stomach right out by her skin where he could hear everything instead of being entombed within so much fat. He thought of her enormous tits. He moved slightly and settled his weight further into the piece of chewed steak behind him. Was this piece of meat he was sitting on going to become just another little marbly gram of fat in her enormous tits? The worst part about where he had settled was that he was not in with vegetables. Being mixed in with all these boluses of chewed steak was a total mind fuck for him because it was meat. He was meat encased in a chewed wad of meat. He wasn’t meat. He wasn’t food. He was going to get out.

He heard her begin snoring. It was loud. It was very loud. It was all around him. Her whole body shook with it. He needed to get out of here. The woman in his arms began to speak, “Is she going to do this all night?”

“Doesn’t matter. We’re getting out of here.” Was his reply.

“How do you plan on doing that? The only way we’re getting out of here is on the log ride.”

He laughed. “Log ride.”

“Yeah, pretty funny huh?”

“We can get to the hole where the food comes in now because she’s laying down. She’s sleeping so she won’t be eating anything. All we have to do is crawl up and out her mouth. He need to time it between when she swallows so that we don’t just keep getting swallowed back down.”

“How are we going to get to the hole, it’s buried under all this stinking mess.”

“We will just have to wait a little. I’ve been in here for almost ten hours now and I’ve seen this stomach fill and empty a couple times.”

She was quiet for a moment. And then she started, “Why do they do this to us?”

He had no response. He pretended like he didn’t hear her.

“Why do they have to eat us like this. It’s such a horrible way to die. I have things I want to do with my life. I have people who love me and need me. I don’t want to die.” She choked up on the last sentence and he felt a sharp pain in his chest hearing these words.

“Neither one of us is going to die,” he said, “we are not food. We are going to get out of this and we will make it back to our homes.”

“I can’t wait to taste fresh air. I’m so sick of breathing in this old hag’s rotting guts.”

He hadn’t even thought of that. Fresh air. He didn’t know that the last breath he took staring up at her eyes as they watched television and she casually popped him in her mouth like a kernel of popcorn was the last breath of fresh air he would have. It wasn’t he was going to get out of here. He wasn’t food. He kept telling himself. He wasn’t food.

The snoring continued around them as the tinies lay in the giant woman’s stomach. He tried to talk to the little woman a few more times but she wasn’t interested in conversation. She told him eventually to let her go and made her way away from him to go be alone. He pissed again. The minutes passed painstakingly slow. He tried to count he snores to keep track of time. Feeling with his ends every so often he could feel that as he touched the top of the stomach, which was actually the front of her stomach the way she was laying, a little bit more of his arm was exposed out of the wad of boluses and sludge creeping up the spit filled cracks between. Then his shoulder. Then his ribs. Then the level rose again and he heard the snoring stop and then start again. She must have burped. It was starting over again. He thought of her big sweaty tits under the covers and he gaping maw snoring so ugly. And if she burped this much he could only imagine how much she farted. He was absolutely repulsed to have been swallowed by this woman. He was so angry that he couldn’t choose who swallowed him. He didn’t want to be swallowed by anyone but the uglier and older and simpler the person the worse it felt. He was so violated. She didn’t even remember him probably. She didn’t know he was still in her empty stomach when she swallowed the tiny woman. She probably stopped thinking of him the moment after she swallowed him.

            Sitting in her stewing gut with the icecream curdling and stinking just like all the rest of it and the smell of vomit getting stronger he began feeling tired. He was just lounging in sludge now, the piece of bread crust he was standing on having long since dissolved. He was beginning to feel tired with the humidity inside of her and the chewed food he was sinking into keeping him warm like a blanket. Her snoring was fowl but the steady beating of her heart was soothing. He wished it would stop. He hated the bitch as he nodded off to sleep.

He woke up with a start. He had completely lost track of time now. He wasn’t sure if he was out for forty five minutes or several hours. He gasped and choked as his head sunk under the liquid. He swiped his arms through the chime around him and felt chunks of peppers and big soggy bites of lettuce as well as stings catching his arms, the sinews from the digested steak. He spoke loudly but couldn’t hear himself over the snoring so he yelled for the girl. She didn’t answer. He sloshed through the pool he could stand in now. It was up to his waste. The stomach was empty except for him, vegetables, and steak sinew which had settled in the crook of the stomach so they weren’t sucked into the intestines like the rest of it. But sure enough if the woman rolled over or when she woke up in the morning this would all be pulled into her intestines and expelled in due time and non-processable bits to be packed in and pushed out. He yelled for her again in the dark and groped the walls. Then he heard a splash and he yelled again and she replied. “Goddamnit! I almost got it that time. This bitch keeps swallowing. I don’t know how long it is to her mouth but I’m getting further each time.”

He sloshed over to where she was.

“I was wondering if she’d wake you up when she rolled over? It felt weird being in her food tube when it happened. Then she swallowed a mouthful of spit before I could get to the top now I’m back here again.”

“How many times have you tried?” The tiny man asked.

“This will be my fourth. I wasn’t sure how I was going to get out with her laying on her back but now that she’s on her side I can definitely get out once I get to her mouth.”

He sloshed over and bumped into the girl. Apologized then began groping for the big puffy hole that entered into her esophagus. When he touched it the tiny woman’s hand was already there. He told her that he was come out right behind her, wished her luck and then felt her foot disappear through the hole. He was thrown over as the giant woman rolled onto her back again. He wondered how the tiny woman would get out of her mouth now as he stood up from the pool of half digested steak and vegetables with sinews hanging from him like the swamp creature.

The woman was pushing up through the esophagus which wasn’t forcing her back down with peristalsis because the woman who swallowed them wasn’t swallowing at the moment. The walls were silky and slick but since the woman was laying down the tiny woman wasn’t fighting gravity and sliding back down. She thought of how deceptive this slick, soft, inviting seeming walls felt around her. She was passing by the heart now. On the giant woman’s exhales she could hear it and she could feel it. That heart was about a hundred times the size of her and the tremendous weight and power of it shook her all the way to the bone. She thought of the steak that she’d been digesting with and how it was rendered into a liquid to be absorbed through her small intestine and then the nutrients of it were being pumped through her blood stream right now. She thought of the woman’s fat disgusting body and sticky spit and how she’d felt her masturbate before she swallowed her and had to come down this tube the first time with the old bitch orgasming all around her. She thought of her fucking the shower head and wondered if the tiny man knew that’s what was happening. She was absolutely repulsed by this woman and hated that she considered her nothing more than a tiny morsel that was already a part of her fat stinking body before she ever even touched her tongue. She remembered hearing her stomach growl from inside the paper bag and the level of sheer terror she felt as the woman put her in her mouth. She spent almost an hour in that woman’s mouth being tucked in her cheek, under her tongue, massaged against the roof of her mouth, and sometimes just forgotten about on top of her tongue. Then she’d move and the woman would gather up a bunch of spit on her tongue, roll her in it a few times, pin her to the roof of her mouth with her tongue and then swallow the spit around her just as she was about to suffocate from being encased in the stink. She remembered how her breath smelled like shit and thousand island dressing. She saw a mcdonalds cup in the cupholder before being popped in the woman’s mouth so she assumed she had eaten mcdonalds.

She kept crawling up the tube thinking about what a garbage dump this woman’s body was and how unfortunate everything was that had no choice to fight back and could only become a part of this woman’s boring, fat existence. She considered how educated and beautiful she herself was and how she was deposited in the same gut as mcdonalds food. She came up to a place where the esophagus tightened again. This was the top. She had no idea how the throat was designed but she knew she didn’t want to be swallowed again so she just forced her way through the sphincter.

The tiny man listened to the steady snoring for a minute or two wondering where the tiny woman was and if she’d made it out. He was sure when he should start crawling and had no idea what he’d wait for for a sign. He thought that if he didn’t see the tiny woman again for ten or fifteen minutes he’d know she escaped. As he was getting ready to begin counting off to keep track of time he was tossed in the air as he heard the giantess choke and cough twice.

The tiny woman had popped out just as the woman was inhaling. The giant woman was on her back so the tiny woman pushing herself out of the esophagus found herself coming over a flap where a torrent of air was being ripped into the lungs. Pulled off her feet she fell into the hole face first and putting her arms out to catch herself was squeezed by the cartilage around the hole, expelled up into the mouth in a huge gust of air. A giant wad of putty like mucous was coughed out of the lung and gathered in the scoop of the tongue right on top of her. She heard a deep snort and snot filled the tongue as well. She was swished over onto the giant woman’s right molars as she turned her head and began to chew, still fast asleep. The tiny woman rolled off the other side of the teeth into the cheek but her leg still being on the teeth was crushed. She screamed out in pain as the cheek slid up under her depositing her back into the pool of snot and sticky putty mucous with the side of the giantess’s tongue on one side of the pool, the taught cheek on the other, and teeth above her and below her. The last thing she felt before dying was the breaking of all her bones in clicking and popping sounds like two rocks being banged together under water.

The giant woman still fast asleep chewed the tiny woman into a complete pulp. She just kept chewing and chewing, her mind still fresh with the memory of having to chew steak. When she was done chewing the snot on her tongue and liquified remains of the tiny woman were a homogeneous mixture that slid easily down her throat. She resumed snoring at the liquid was coaxed along her esophagus via a slow, lazy peristalsis, rippling slightly to the beating of her giant heart as it passed, and oozing out slimy and wreaking of blood over the hands of the tiny man who was suddenly shattered and long strands of her hair and the awful smell were the only things letting him know that he wasn’t fondling just an ordinary swallowed loogy. It slid into the pool of unprocessed bits being drawn into the intestines, yelling and screaming the man couldn’t stop it as the loogy was pulled through his fingers into the small intestine.

He was alone in her stomach again. Aside from a small pool of this spit her stomach was empty. He didn’t cry he was just shell shocked now. That was his only way out. He couldn’t crawl out without being chewed and swallowed again. Why hadn’t the woman just spit her out? She chewed her up into a paste and swallowed her as in her sleep, her body simply coughing up a piece of food that needs more processing before sending it straight to the intestines for absorption.  He laid himself out on a part of her wrinkly stomach that wasn’t in the sticky pool of spit and closed his eyes hoping a get a few more hours of sleep before the giant woman woke up and the struggle began again. He had a nightmare he was falling and as he was startled awake he was sliding down the wrinkled wall of her stomach and into a giant pool of spit. She was up and getting out of bed. He wondered if the girl had just been a dream. It took his brain a few moments to fully boot up. He assumed it was morning. He felt the woman walking down the stairs and the stinking pool of her spit he sat in swayed around him. Then he felt her walking more and going back up the stairs. He felt her sit down and he felt the sensation of the stomach expanding more as her bladder emptied. Then everything shifted and he was thrown onto the back of her stomach as she laid back down in bed. He heard the television distant, and barely decipherable and then he smelled vanilla. It was cold. She swallowed spoonful after spoonful of ice cream. Her stomach was filling with melted ice cream and it was curdling almost immediately in her stomach acid and turning more into a sweet cottage cheese. He was now up to his chest in it and she wasn’t slowing down.

She must have eaten the entire half gallon of ice cream because by the time she was snoring again he was swimming to stay in the little pocket of air left in her stomach hoping her intestines would empty the stomach out soon. They had been steady drawing in the melted ice cream but she was eating it too fast for her intestines to keep up. Within ten minutes her stomach was mostly empty again except for the smell of vanilla and strong sting of curdled sour milk and vomit. He lay on the slimy wall of her stomach belly jiggling slightly in her belly as she quietly masturbated. He heard her heart quicken and waited for her to hold her breath and then felt everything around him shudder as he abs spasmed three or four times.

He lay there very still and felt that she was also laying very still and he listened as her cavernous snoring begin again and he had no plan on how to escape her stomach now. He was entirely consumed by her. Her words were the only ones he heard. Everything she ate was a burden to him. The way she moved and drove threw him all over. He knew when she slept. He knew when she snuck midnight snacks. He knew that she didn’t brush her teeth after eating a half gallon of ice cream. He knew that she had masticated a tiny woman to death in her sleep and swallowed her down into her stinking gut in a loogy. And the entire worth of that woman was reduced to whatever caloric value her liquified body represented. But even then it wouldn’t even be worth mentioning considering that she just pushed a whole half gallon of ice cream into her intestines with the woman’s liquified remains.

He slid down the wall of her stomach as she sat up in bed and yawned. He could hear the monstrous yawn all around him. He had survived half a day in this woman’s stomach. She got out of bed and he felt her sit after seven or eight steps, which by now meant he knew she was on the toilet. He heard her jet of piss hit the toilet water and felt the stomach slack into where the full bladder used to be then he heard a loud echoing fart followed by the whole gut clenching around him and the sound of the woman grunting. He heard loud farting and then the spew of diarrhea. More loud farting and more diarrhea.

He felt her get up and swayed in the spit in her stomach a few times as she wiped. Then he felt her sit down again and heard more diarrhea. She began rocking back and forth and he sat in her stomach as her spit sloshed around him back and forth. More diarrhea. Then she stood up and he swayed in her stomach again as she wiped again. He heard her moan in disgust and then he heard the toilet flush. He swayed as she wiped again and then heard the toilet flush again. He thought of how the tiny woman was potentially a part of that bowel movement the giantess just had. He thought of how she had to wipe again. Or perhaps the tiny woman had been entirely absorbed into the woman being turned into blood or fat or muscles. More bubbly spit slid down the back of her stomach from where she’d swallowed it moments earlier and rolled over his shoulder, sliding down his side and joining the pool he was sitting in. He wondered if any of that spit was water that just yesterday was part of that tiny woman’s body.

The pool of liquid he sat in swayed back and forth as she walked down the stairs. The pool of liquid in her stomach swung this way and that with long pauses in between and then he felt vertigo as she sat down. He heard a pulsating grinding noise from a distance and wondered if it was a blender and then a few seconds after it stopped, as if to answer his question, a warm bolus of grape nuts and blueberry yogurt plopped into the pool in front of him splashing. He heard more crunching, for a shorter period of time, and then smelled burnt toast as a bolus of soggy bread splashed down. He was exhausted from lack of sleep. He knew better than to stand now and instead just shimmied out of the way using his arms as more food fell in beside him. He could smell coffee mixing with the smell of burnt toast, with the subtle smell of grapenuts and blueberry yogurt fighting for his attention in the humid acrid air.

“I was sick this morning. I have no idea why.”

“…”

“I just had a stomach ache.”

“…”

“I don’t know what it was.”

“…”

“Maybe.”

“…”

The chewed bread and yogurt were forming a gelatinous mass that he didn’t need to swim to stay on top of. It was harder than that. He had to lay flat and pull himself up kicking with his legs, only to be buried again in the ooze as she swallowed another mouthful of food. Once her stomach was more than two thirds full he got vertigo again as she stood. Each step she took shook the contents of her stomach and he sank in with every step. Fighting to stay on top of the mass he kicked and squirmed. Hot liquid splashed over him as she took the last sip of coffee before setting the cup in the sink. He couldn’t fight against the sinking and began to panic as every step put him low and lower into the goop. He could feel the grainy chunks of grape nuts against his naked skin. As he tried to find anything to push off of his bare feet and legs could feel the difference in consistency between the yogurt and globs of chewed bread. The last sip of coffee she had taken sat on top of the contents of her stomach in places, including the small divot he was making in the top laying stretched out trying to stay above the surface. He fought against it for air. Exhausted he got vertigo as she sat on her bed. She laid back against the headboard. With the last of his energy he fought against the mudslide of the shifting contents inside of her stomach and managed to keep his head and one shoulder and arm above the sludge. Breathing was hard as the weight of the chewed food around him pressed in on his lungs from all directions threatening to suffocate him by constriction. He began kicking his legs so as to get up and out of the chewed breakfast and he managed to get back on the surface.

Then he felt jiggling. You have got to be kidding me he thought. He was slowly jiggling down into the food around him. His hips and shoulders and head began sinking in first and he swam in the goop forward to pull them out. Then his legs began to sink and he was vertical again. Exhausted he gasped for air as he exerted himself and breathed in the humid heavy air in her gut, which did nothing to quench the pain in his muscles. The jiggling began to speed up and then all of a sudden her abs flexed three or four times as she quietly came in her room. Each flex of her abdomen compressed her stomach and squeezed its contents up over the tiny man. By the end of it he was securely encased in the center of the gooey contents of her stomach.

She smelled her finger then wiped the cum from them on her bare belly. The smell was not good so she’d decided she needed a shower. There was nobody alive in her stomach anymore to hear the water pelting off her skin. Nor was there anyone in there to feel her walk down the stairs and smell the donut she ate as she walked out the door of the house to her car. The small man’s body, not having been masticated, was simply drawn into her intestines whole. Her small intestines didn’t do much to rob the small body of its nutritional contents but sitting in her colon for a day and a half in a lump of food that solidified and failed to move due to the fact that she was not very well hydrated, the tiny body, much like the food around it, was assaulted by the woman’s flora of intestinal bacteria which sped up the decomposition process many fold. The food and the little body began to rot very quickly, coming apart in short order and surrendering all its moisture to her greedy colon. The woman’s body, not very well hydrated, moved his moisture into her blood stream and within the hour had redirected it to the highest priority process. She pulled her fingers from her crotch after masturbating and smelled them noting that they smelled a lot like the salmon she’d eaten. Then she wiped the cum onto her bare thigh, not considering that almost all the moisture from the tiny man she’d eaten with popcorn two days previous was now festering as an oily lubricant in her soggy vagina and smeared across the top of her bare thigh.

The next afternoon after much toil the woman was finally able to squeeze out the contents of her colon. A big dark black knot of poo fell from her body into the toilet looking much like a short fat carrot. Followed by an even bigger well hydrated log that had helped to push the first one out. She stood up and wiped and quickly inspected what she’d reduced her former meals to. She didn’t even notice the little mummified leg protruding from the skinny end of the carrot shaped poop but was rather impressed by the size of the foot and a half long light tan turd that had just yesterday been a salmon filet. She threw in the toilet paper and flushed everything away not thinking anything of any previous meal but rather feeling emptier and lighter now, putting her mind forward to the next snack or meal she would get.