- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had more planned, but was taking too long as it was. It'll have to wait for chapter three!

Also, this chapter hasn't been proof read by a 3rd party this time, so sorry about the likely grammar and spelling mistakes.

Breast Friends

Alexa stretched bodily, joints clicking satisfyingly, as she roused herself from late morning dozing. As she sat up she quickly recoiled, shielding her eyes. A bright shaft of light was leaking through a gap at the top of her bedroom window, creating a small circle of sunlight on her bed sheets. She stared at it a while in a dazed just-woken-up way, eventually rubbing the palms of her hands on her eyes. She then leaned over to the other side of the bed to retrieve her phone, but stop half way at the startling site of Mandy’s small naked body, still sleeping, next to her.

The small jump kick-started her brain awake, remembering the night before, their date, where Mandy had been, what they’d done together and that they’d fallen asleep together as they idly chatted until the small hours of the morning.

She smiled to herself, feeling a wave of content happiness wash through her. She lay back down, propping her head up on one hand and watched her girlfriend until she started to wake up herself.

Eventually, Mandy stirred and stretched, yawning widely before blearily focusing on Alexa.

“Hmmmff… how long have you been staring at me?”

“Good morning to you too!” Alexa replied with mock annoyance. “Honestly I don’t know, about ten minutes or so?”

“Good mor-AAAAAARRRWWW-ning” she managed, failing to stifle another yawn. She cocked her head to one side and asked “Just to check, you did push me deep into your bum last night right? It wasn’t one of my weird kinky dreams…”

“Damn, it sounds a lot less sexy when you say that way. Yep, I sure did, amongst other things…”

“Good good, just wanted to be sure the best night of my life was actually real” Mandy finished with a grin, before fighting another yawn back.

“Stop that! You’re making me want to yawn now.”

Alexa leant over the bed again reaching for her phone, but this time making sure one of breasts squashed down on Mandy as she did so, causing a muffle sound of protest. Retrieving her phone she sat back, flicking it on.

“Yikes, it’s already eleven thirty! We’ve got a midday careers meeting in room A311.”

“Um, there’s no way I’m going to get back to my room and change in time for that.

Alexa grinned down at her “Oh that’s ok, I have an idea.” She reached over and scooped Mandy up in her hands, bring her up level with her face. “You can come with me as you are” she said, planting a kiss on her small face before lowering her down between her breasts. Once she got Mandy nestled between her soft orbs of flesh, she pushed them together either side and sat up straight.

“Yeah, I reckon once I have my bra on, these’ll hold you in place.” And grinned down her chest.

Mandy blushed a little with the hot soft skin enveloping her naked body, pressing over her own smaller breasts. “What if someone sees me?” but she was quick to continue “I mean, I do like the idea, it’ll make careers 311 a lot less boring”

“Oh it’ll be fine, I’ll wear something with a high cut and avoid leaning forward too much”

With that, she proceeded to get dressed, firmly squeezing Mandy between her breasts with a tight bra and a simple full length summer dress. The top of the dress was loose around the neck, letting the front fall open slightly, though remaining high enough to prevent anyone seeing into her cleavage.

Pushing her chin down against her chest, Alexa could look down at Mandy snuggled warmly against her. “All good down there?”

Mandy grinned up “Yep, definitely all good here.”

“Good, if there’s a problem I guess… pinch my breast or slap it or something to get my attention.”

“Ooooh you’d like that wouldn’t you.”

“Yes, but that’s not the point!”

With that, she headed out of her room and out to the courtyard where they’d met the night before for their date. As she walked, her breasts bounced ever so slightly, even within the confines of her bra. To Mandy, it felt like soft waves massaging her body, though the motion was also making her ever so slightly queasy, like being on a rocking boat. She pressed one hand into the soft breast next to her and pinched it hard.

“OW!” Alexa exclaimed, before glancing around to see if anyone was near. “Not so hard!” she whispered down.

“Sorry!” though it didn’t seem so sincere with the toothy grin she was sporting. “Can you try and walk a little smoother, I’m getting a little sea sick.”

“Oh right, sure. Though it’s…” she was cut off by another voice approaching.

“Heeeey Alexa wait up!” the voice called out.

Alexa turned to the caller, seeing Francesca jogging up behind her “Hey Franky, looks like you’re as late as we are”.

Walking side by side now, Francesca looked around. “We?” she asked.

Alexa silently cursed herself, quickly trying to change the subject rather than make an odd excuse. She shrugged “Have you read the careers pamphlet they handed out last time?”

“Hah! No! I doubt you did either?”

“Of course not!”

They walked in silence for a minute.

“Sooooo…. Are you going to tell me about last night or not?”

“Oh um… I guess I did say we’d catch up didn’t I?”

“You did. How about we grab a coffee at the Uni café after this snore fest of a class?”

“Ah. Let me just check what I have after.”

Alexa pulled out her phone and held it close under her chest, turning away slightly from her friend, looking a little odd but allowing her to look down at it and also see Mandy between her breasts. She raised her eyebrows, implying a question to her girlfriend.

Mandy thought for a moment, deciding it’d be quite fun to listen in while hidden where she was. Wriggling a hand free from the fleshy confines, she gave a thumbs up.

Alexa put her phone away and turned back. “Yep, that should be fine.”

Francesca gave an odd little smile “Excellent.”

As they arrived at the building where room A311 was located, they bumped into a group of students exiting from the Amazonian side of the entrance. As they went passed, one of the group paused a moment next to them “Sessions cancelled, Ms.Stamford called in sick.”, then re-joined her group.

Alexa smiled at Francesca “Looks like we’re going for coffee early I guess.”

“Well, as long as your phone doesn’t mind?”

Her reply sounded a bit pointed, Alexa wondered if she was annoyed that she insisted on pretend checking her schedule before saying yes before. She tried to brush it off as a joke “Haha, I’ll ask it if you want?”

“Nah let’s get going, it’s gonna be crammed since a session was cancelled.”

Alexa wasn’t keen on the idea of being somewhere crammed with people with Mandy jammed between her breasts. “Good point, shall we go to Coffee Delight instead?”

“Sure” Francesca replied.

 

The Benefits of Amazonian Friends

After a short walk into town, the three of them arrived at the small coffee shop, with just a couple of tables occupied. They ordered some coffee, picked it up from the counter and made their way over to a comfortable sofa booth, sitting down opposite each other.

Leaning forward over her coffee, Francesca asked “So come on, what happened last night.”

Alexa grinned “We had a good time together. We had drinks, or rather, shared one big drink. We chatted and laughed. It was nice.”

Francesca rolled her eyes “Yeah yeah, that’s all very nice and all, but we both know you didn’t go to the cinema to watch the film.”

“Well, I mean, there was some more… hang on my phones vibrating.”

Alexa whipped her phone out again, looking down at it at a close angle. Mandy looked up from her breasty position. She knew Francesca was a long time close friend of Alexa’s and that if it wasn’t for the fact she was there as well, Alexa would be regaling her about most of their sexy action already. It was gonna feel a bit awkward, but she gave a smile and thumbs up.

“Oh never mind, it’s just my mother, I’ll call her back later” she made a swiping motion as if dismissing a prompt on her phone and slipped it into her bag.

“Of course, of course” Francesca replied, though her voice held a hint of disbelief, or possibly annoyance, Alexa wasn’t quite sure. It was sort of rude to grab her phone mid conversation, after all.

“So yeah, we shared a drink at the bar, we chatted a while and things got a bit silly and we had our first proper intimate kiss… it was amazing, I was so nervous I thought my heart would explode!”

Mandy took note of that herself, Alexa was very good at seeming confident all the time, it was nice to know she equally nervous at times.

Francesca perked up now the conversation was going the way she wanted. “Ooh that’s more like it. How did that work? I mean… because of her size?”

Alexa blushed “Oh, well… umm… I sort of kissed all of her face, then a bit more so she was in my mouth a little. Like, a French kiss but with her body.”

“Hmm that sounds tasty and sexy, good for you!”

“It really was very much of both.”

“So then what?”

Alexa fidgeted with her ear while she decided to skip the tongue wrestling fight over the strawberry. “Well we’d finished the drink, so we headed to the cinema and spent the rest of the evening there.”

“Oh come on, you can’t gloss over the rest of your night like that. You normally dive into some pretty impressive details when talking about your lovers…” she raised her eyebrows at her and grinned “Something holding you back? I mean, some of the stuff we…”

Alexa interrupted “What? No, it’s just, you know, it’s more serious this time, I’m a bit shyer about it, that sort of thing.” Though Alexa knew it was a terrible excuse, especially to Francesca who knew her so well. She just didn’t want to say more than Mandy would like her to. “Gimme a sec, I’m gonna go use the rest room.”

Francesca gave a small laugh to herself as Alexa left the table. “Oh sure sure, take your time”.

Alexa sat in one of the cubicles in the ladies toilets. “I’m sorry Mandy, it’s really hard to talk to her about US when you’re right here! It’s just… Francesca is a very close friend, we tell each other everything, and I can see she’s frustrated by my being so evasive.”

Mandy wriggled and pushed her way up from Alexa’s tightly packed breasts, shifting positing so she sat backwards, resting against the dress fabric so she could lean back and look up at Alexa. “Sorry, it’s getting super-hot in there”

“Yeah sorry about that…”

“So… what was she about to say when you cut her off?”

“Ah. So you noticed that.” Alexa sighed heavily. “I guess you’d have had to know eventually, and you should. It’s just a conversation I was sort of putting off.”

“Well this sounds ominous.”

“Hah! It’s not *that* bad.” She took a deep breath before continuing. “How much do you know about Amazonian relationships?”

“I guess not a lot? Just that there are no men and that we’ve never worked out how you procreate.”

“Yeah, we keep that one very quiet. So…. In our culture, we are very open about our sexual urges, coupling with someone is almost seen as a pass time, humans would say something like ‘every friend is a friend with benefits’.”

“Ok, I think I see where this is going, go on.”

“We do also have more serious, marriage like relationships. We take them very seriously, but that still doesn’t preclude us from spending time with friends, if you get me.”

Mandy was about to respond but Alexa continued before she could.

“Now before you say anything, let me finish. When we got together, I did so knowing I may have to conform to human relationship expectations, so that’s not a problem. I just thought we’d get to have this chat a bit later and, well, not in the ladies toilets. So um, in case it wasn’t obvious, Francesca and I have…”

Mandy cut in, finishing the sentence for her “… been ‘friends with benefits’ for some time?” though she said it with a smile.

“To put it mildly, yes. We’ve done some pretty kinky shit together, putting it less mildly.”

“I’m sure you have. Right, my turn. I know you Amazonians pretty much go at it with each other like horny rabbits in spring all year round, and I know it’s basically part of your culture. I admit, there’s a little part of me that wants you solely to myself, but I actually never expected that of you.”

Alexa looked a little surprised “Oh?”

“So let’s put it this way, are we in a serious relationship?”

“Yes”

“Then that’s fine. I won’t hold you to the antiquated human standard of a ‘relationship’. Perhaps I can learn to embrace Amazonian values along the way, it does sound way more fun.”

Alexa looked visibly relieved “I knew there was a good reason I loved you.”

“Damn right!” Mandy shot back with an over-the-top self-satisfied look on her face.

“I better get back or Francesca is going to come looking for me. She’s been acting funny since we met up earlier, I think my crappy phone acting is to blame.”

“Yeeeeeah, I’ve seen better” Mandy replied as she wrestled with the soft breasts and wriggled her body back down between them. “Don’t worry about me, I’m rather interested to hear what you two have done in the past.”

Alexa got up and adjusted her bra and cloths in the mirror, making sure Mandy wasn’t visible, washed her hands and headed back into the café.

“Well that was quite the bathroom break! You feeling ok? Not more ‘stomach trouble’ from last night?” Francesca asked as Alexa sat back down.

“Nah, I’m fine. I just…”

Francesca cut her off, with a mischievous glint in her eye “Good! Because I really want to stop off at ‘Anna  Spring’ before they close, they’ve got a sale on and there’s this *amazing* bra/thong set I know you, and your girlfriend, will love.”

Alexa knew something was up now. It wasn’t like Francesca to give up on sordid date details. She decided it’d be best to play along, no more ‘bad phone acting’.

“Oh, nice, they almost never have sales. It’ll be fun to pick up a sexy surprise too.”

“Excellent, ready when you are.”

Alexa gulped down the rest of her now lukewarm coffee and the two of them headed off to the shop.

 

The Shop Special

As they entered the high-end lingerie shop, Francesca grabbed Alexa by the arm and started dragging her towards the back.

“They’re over here, I’ve never seen them on sale before, check it out!” she gestured towards a rack of very small and very lacy items, black with small white and pink flowers sewn along the edges.

Alexa looked them over, Francesca hovering at her arm. “They really are very small and sexy, I love those little 3-D roses along the edges.” Then she saw the price “Oh wow. Even on sale they’re not cheap!”

Francesca pouted at her “Oh come oooooon, they’d look so hot on you. It’s not like you can’t afford it with…”

Alexa interrupted her “That’s not the point! It’s a lot for something so… little!”

“Ok then, how about this. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll buy them for you, but you have to put them on now and show me how they look.”

Alexa looked at the tiny waifs of fabric again “Now how can I refuse an offer like that?”

“Great!” then Francesca let out a small giggle “It’s been ages since we did the whole ‘changing room’ thing.”

Alexa’s heart skipped a beat, suddenly realising what Francesca was up to. It was too late to back out now, but she also had no idea how she was going to handle what her friend was going to do next. She looked over the skimpy items, grabbed a set her size and stepped into a changing room, locking the door behind her.

As quietly as she could, she swore. “Shit! I knew she was up to something.”

Slightly muffled, from between her breasts came Mandy’s voice. “It’s ok, I know we only just discussed it, but I don’t mind her seeing you.”

Alexa sighed “If only that was all she was going to do. It’s the ‘changing room’ thing. We used to sneak out of school during lunch breaks and buy lingerie in shops like this for each other, we’d go into the changing rooms together and… well… we’d model the stuff for each other… and then fuck like the horny teenagers we were.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah, oh indeed. In a few minutes she’s gonna want to come in and get it on like we used to.”

Silence came from Alexa’s breasts while Mandy considered what she’d said. Eventually, she felt movement as Mandy shifted around to look up into her face. “You know, I’m ok with this. Which surprises even me. You’ve been entirely honest and upfront about it all, reluctance to broach the subject aside. I’m yours, I love you. If you’re mine, I can deal with a bit of sexy culture shock.”

Alexa felt a blush reach her cheeks. She reached between her breasts and pulled Mandy out, giving her a face enveloping kiss. “You’re almost too understanding. Of course I’m yours.”

Mandy grinned “Then you best get changed, I want to see how you look too.”

Alexa placed Mandy on a bench that ran along the back wall of the changing room. She then slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it crumple to the floor around her feet.

Mandy watched with great attention, noticing things she had not the night before. Alexa’s body was lean and strong, but only now did she notice the hints of a six-pack under her olive tan skin. All Amazonians were strong and beautiful, but Alexa was especially so. As Alexa slipped off her underwear, she realised she was getting hot and a little turned on, and she was even a little excited by the prospect of watching another girl do her girlfriend.

Alexa started to slip on the tiny bits of rose lined fabric, wiggling her backside towards Mandy as she did so. “You know, I’m getting a bit excited about all this… and by excited, I mean horny.”

“Oh really? I’ll have to make sure…” Alexa bent over, pushing her now thong covered backside up against Mandy and bobbing it around “… to put on a good show for you.”

Mandy slapped the gyrating backside as hard as could. Glancing around the small space, she asked “Where are you going to put me? It’d be too embarrassing for her to find me now, especially naked!”

Alexa turned around, her face level with Mandy in her squatting position. “You can hide in my bag, I’ll put it on its side so you can see out.”

Mandy glanced around the tiny room. “Um. Where is your bag?”

Alexa also glanced around. “Crap, I think I left it in the café!” she looked around some more, but the room was bare, nothing to hide under or behind. “Maybe under my dress?” she quickly continued though “No, way too dangerous with us… doing each other.” She still felt awkward talking about it.

There was a small knock at the door and Francesca quietly asked “Are you ready for me yet?”

Alexa moved next to the door “Almost, gimme a sec”

“You just love to keep a girl waiting…” her friend grumbled.

She returned to Mandy. “We could just tell her?”

“We could… but that’d be so embarrassing, especially as you two were chatting about our date like I wasn’t there before. Also…” she waved her hands over her body “… still naked!”

Mandy found herself looking at Alexa’s smooth toned belly while she considered. A smile spread across her face.

“Although, I do have one idea…” she was getting aroused just thinking about being inside the firm olive-tan belly for a second time.

Alexa took one look at the grin on her girlfriends face and had a good idea what she’d thought of and grinned back.

“Oh now this will be interesting…”

Alexa bent down and picked Mandy up, bringing her to her mouth.

“I’ll miss seeing you in action, but I’ll certainly feel it!” she placed her hands on Alexa’s lower lip. “Oh and as kinky as it’d be, don’t go digesting me while sitting on Francesca’s face.”

Alexa felt her face redden. She’d never intentionally hurt Mandy, but that didn’t stop her imaging such things, the fact Mandy had thought of it too made it feel like she’d caught her out.

Mandy kissed her lower lip before saying “Quick, before Francesca breaks the door down in some kind of horny rage.”

It felt very strange to Alexa this time. The first time had been by accident, sort of. This time, it was a conscious decision to eat her girlfriend. She quickly mentally corrected herself, not ‘eat’, that implied she was food and would be digested. It was just ‘swallowing’.

Mandy wasn’t even in her stomach yet but she felt it flutter with something like nerves and excitement. She opened her mouth and tilted her hands slightly. Mandy reached up to her lower lip to steady herself and stood up, wobbling slightly on the soft hands under her feet. She leant forward and kissed Alexa on the forehead, her tiny wet crotch touching the tip of her nose.

Mandy then looked her in the eyes “Tilt your head back, open wide and be ready to swallow me.”

Alexa found the command in her voice as she told her how to swallow her deeply arousing. She did as she was told without another word. She picked Mandy up with two fingers, pinching her under her arms, and balanced her feet on her chin, keeping her hand behind her for support.

Mandy looked down into her open mouth, the dark red and pink cavern glistening wet, twitching slightly, waiting for her. She stepped forward, giving a small hop to make sure both feet went in at once, and dropped down.

She landed on Alexa’s tongue, sliding rapidly down, feet pushing into the open throat below. Alexa immediately swallowed, her tongue pulled back and forced Mandy down. Mandy’s hips slipped tightly down, her legs now inside Alexa’s neck. A second wet gulp hit her and in one slippery motion she was forced tightly down her girlfriend’s neck.

Alexa had her hand on her neck, feeling the tight sensation of Mandy’s body gradually going down, when the door behind her made a small click. She spun around, seeing Francesca peeking around the door, grinning widely with a coin pinched between her fingers. She quickly dropped her hand from her neck, thanking her luck that Mandy had gone down enough not to be visible.

“What are you doing?! I said I’d be a sec!” she whispered crossly.

Francesca shrugged, making her way into the changing room and closing the door behind “I waited a few secs, but got bored… so I opened the lock with a coin.”

Alexa mentally sighed ‘of course you can open them from the outside, it’s a shop’. She could feel the tight lump of Mandy pushing down into her chest. “You startled me, that’s all.”

Francesca looked her up and down. “Well damn, you look fine! Gimme a spin?”

Alexa slowly turned on the spot. About halfway around the tight sensation vanished and the now familiar strange fluttering feeling from her stomach arrived. She couldn’t help but make a small moan.

“Well someone’s a little too excited, we haven’t even done anything yet!”

Alexa finished her spin, turning back.

Francesca looked her over again “I can never get over quite how perfect you are. Then again, given who-”

Alexa cut her off with a wave of her hand and a serious look in her eye.

“Yeah ok I know, not in publc.” She leaned around Alexa, seemingly inspecting the bench and cloths behind her, commenting “Ooh now this is getting interesting.” She stepped closer, a playful smile on her face before leaning forward into a lustful deep kiss, one hand sliding down Alexa’s back to grab her backside tightly, the other over her belly and into her new expensive lingerie. Alexa raised one leg onto the bench, opening her thighs and crotch to Francesca’s advances.

Francesca didn’t waste any time, two probing fingers pushing Alexa’s labia apart and sliding inside her. Alexa responded by gently gyrating her hips, making the fingers slide in and out slightly.

However, Francesca unexpectedly pulled away from their lustful kissing, a look of puzzlement on her face, though kept her fingers firmly inside her friend.

“Ok. I give up.” She said.

Alexa raised an eyebrow in question.

“I was sure that was where she would be, given how insanely turned on you look right now.”

Alexa’s heart raced and her stomach felt like it tightened. “Sorry, where who would be?”

“Oh come on, just tell me, where’s Mandy? I know she’s with you, you did a terrible job hiding her with all your close-to-the-chest phone stuff. I saw her squashed between you breasts right from the start! Hah and you have the loudest whisper.”

Alexa felt her whole body flush hot. “Oh.”

“It’s fiiiiine! She can join in…” and she wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. “I just can’t for the life of me work out where you’ve stashed her.”

“Ah. You thought she was in my pussy.” And she gyrated her hips a little on Francesca’s fingers.

“Well yeah, there’s not a lot of places in here.”

Alexa knew she wasn’t getting out of this one, and sighed, concentrating for a moment on feeling Mandy’s body squeezed inside her stomach, the butterfly feeling of her movement.

She felt a pang of guilt, but Francesca was her best friend. She decided though that if she was going to tell her, she was at least going to make the most of it. She sat down on the bench and opened her thighs wide, pushing her smooth crotch forward, her dark soft labia parting slightly to reveal the slick pink within.

She reached her hands out to her friends face “Here, let me show.”

Francesca leant forward, letting her head be pulled down in Alexa’s hands. Her face drifted over Alexa’s breasts, down over her chest, over her belly and down close to her crotch. Francesca playfully flicked her tongue out into the wet pink gap before Alexa gently guided her back up, until she was over her belly again and stopped. After a moment, her head was released.

Francesca looked up at her friend, back down at her belly, then up again. “Oh you kinky bitch! I *knew* something was up the night you came back from your date.” She looked back down at the perfectly toned belly in front of her, surprising herself by the slight pang of jealousy for Mandy being inside it.

“Sooo… this sort of *is* a threesome.” she giggle. “Just… a super weird kinky-as-fuck one.” She prodded Alexa’s belly. “So, I’m gonna go ahead and eat the hell out of your pussy, and you sit back and let your ridiculously perfect belly digest your girlfriend.”

Alexa felt like her belly physically tightened around its contents at the thought. She opened her mouth to correct her but found herself biting her lip and stifling a moan as Francesca had already buried her face in her crotch, spreading her labia wide over her face. She got to work with her tongue, massaging it over her clit and periodically sliding it down, pushing it as far inside Alexa as she could before returning to where she started.

Combined with the feeling of Mandy moving inside her stomach, it didn’t take long for Alexa to feel her climax build. Desperately trying to keep quiet, her legs suddenly closed firmly, her thighs pushing Francesca firmly into her crotch as waves of ecstasy made her body shiver. Finally, she relaxed and her legs released Francesca, who sat back drawing a deep breath.

“Well! That was quicker than I expected, you kinky weirdo!” Francesca teased.

Alexa was still catching her breath and was about to reply when her friend continued.

“Even with your freakishly good metabolism I imagine Mandy is doing just fine. I just hope she’s enjoying this as much as you are, cos I’m ready for round two.”

Alexa finally got a word in “Come on, we’re in a shop and you know I won’t digest my girlfriend!”

Francesca deflated a bit “Yeah, kinky wishful thinking on my part.” She leant forward and stroked her hand over Alexa’s belly. “Though it’s wishful thinking on your part if you think your stomach isn’t already hard at work. Just because you don’t want to doesn’t mean you won’t digest her.” She slowly stroked her hand down between Alexa’s thighs again. “And I’d so much prefer you to be sitting on my face while you do so…”

Alexa felt a pang of guilt at the fact that a little dark corner of her mind was considering it, pushing her to straddle her friends face and keep going until Mandy was in her gut becoming part of her. She gently shook her head. “Oh I know you would, but it’s not happening.”

She stood and turned around, leaning forward to pick up her dress. Francesca took the opportunity to lean forward and bury her tongue in her friend once more.

Alexa made a surprised moan and let her friend be for a moment, then stood up again. She adjusted her underwear, pulling the fabric over where it quickly showed a wet patch.

She turned around while throwing her dress on over her head. “Come on, get up, we still need to pay for these and get back to my place.” She grinned at Francesca as she also got up. “You can eat my pussy all you want then…”

“Ooh…” Francesca’s eye lit up.

Alexa continued “… AFTER Mandy isn’t in immediate danger of digestion.” and rested a hand over her belly.

“Fiiiiine” Francesca pouted, then glanced around “Oh, where’s your bag?”

“Crap!” Alexa looked down at her belly, stroking it gently, the fluttery sensation of Mandy moving inside her still present. “We don’t have time to pick it up... but it’s got my keys in!”

Francesca grinned and opened her mouth to speak but Alexa quickly cut her off.

“No, that doesn’t mean eating my pussy while I digest Mandy is now an option.”

“Awww, you know me so well!”

“Yes, I do. Come on, we can head back to yours, it’s just as close.” Alexa saw the look on her friends face and quickly continued “And no, just because it’s your place that doesn’t mean you get to choose what we do.”

Francesca made a good go at looking grumpy before turning and opening the changing room door. The two of them headed to the checkout, where Francesca showed the labels for the lingerie to the lady behind the counter, who looked puzzled.

“She’s wearing them”

“Oh! Um ok then…” the lady blushed a little.

Francesca paid like she promised and the two of them headed out of the shop and set off at a brisk pace towards the University campus.

“So I have to ask, why are you do keen for me to digest Mandy?”

Francesca considered for a moment before answering. “Two reasons really… one is a bit silly though. Promise you won’t laugh?”

“I promise I might not laugh.”

“Well, I just find myself a little jealous of her. She’s literally inside your ridiculously perfect body. I’m willing to bet even your stomach is ridiculously perfect inside too.” She shrugged and continued “I mean, we’ve done almost anything you can imagine together, but I’ll never be able to do what she’s doing with you.”

Alexa laughed before replying. “Hey, I said I *might* not laugh. So basically, you’d want me to eat you if I could?”

Francesca shrugged again. “I guess yeah, it’s pretty kinky. It must be a pretty amazing experience too.”

“Aww, well you know I’d gobble you up right now if I could, though it’d take ages to digest you!” Alexa looked at her friend “What? After all the pressure you put on me to digest Mandy?”

“Hah, fair enough I guess! I can just imagine how big you’d be with all this” she waved over her body “inside you. I’d definitely be the best meal you’d ever have though!”

“Hmmm yes you would. Sadly, Mandy is about the biggest thing I can swallow, otherwise I’d be putting that claim to the test.”

Francesca laughed. “This is such a weird conversation… I love it. You know what’s funny? The prospect of you digesting me and becoming part of you isn’t all that bad, I guess.”

“Oh? Hmm I’ll keep that in mind…” Alexa replied with mock seriousness. “Oh yeah, what was the other reason?”

“Ah. Not nearly so much fun.” She moved in a little closer as the brisk walked through the campus entrance, speaking more quietly “You must realise the trouble it’d cause if someone found out what you and Mandy were doing?”

“By ‘some one’ you really mean Humanity First don’t you?”

“Yeah, they’d have a field day with it, even if you ‘meant no harm’, you know what they’re like.”

“Oh come on, they don’t care what two girls get up to in their personal time.”

“Don’t be naïve, you know as well as I do what your family did before the treaty was signed.”

Alexa waved her quiet, pointing at her stomach.

Francesca nodded. “Fine, but you know what I mean. It’d be… safer… if you just let her digest.”

They stepped up to the entrance of a large building, a small white sign by the door read ‘Halls of Residence - Handcroft House’. Francesca pulled a card from her bag and waved it at an electronic lock and pushed the door open as it buzzed.

The two of them quickly entered and headed to Francesca’s room on the ground floor.

Alexa went directly to the bathroom “Back in a mo, this is the one part that’s not so much fun!”

She closed the door behind herself and stepped over to the sink, turning on the tap, filling it with warm water. While the water filled, her mind wondered. ‘As long as we’re careful, no one will know what we’re doing.’ Though she realised that thinking this was admitting to herself the risks of someone finding out.

Either way, she wasn’t planning to digest her girlfriend over it. ‘Not yet anyway…’ though she immediately pushed that thought away.

She leant over the sink and put two fingers in her mouth, gagging and coughing a little, feeling her belly muscles clamp tight, pushing hard at the contents of her stomach. After a moment she felt the tight lump of Mandy move up quickly, into her chest, forced into her neck, where she paused a moment, threatening to go back down, until the next wave of gagging forced her forward, sliding out of Alexa’s open mouth into the water with a small splash, along with some sticky coffee smelling liquid.

Mandy shot to the surface, splutting some water out of mouth and sucking down a deep breath, the water lapping around her chest as she stood.

With the blockage removed, Alexa’s muscles relaxed and she too took a deep breath. Looking down at Mandy in the sink felt strange for a moment, like her mind was confused by the idea that she had been inside her a moment before, but now she was here outside. Her gut promptly made a very audible groaning sound.

Alexa broke the panting silence “Good to see you again… are you ok?”

Mandy dunked her hair into the water and gave it a rinse before replying. “I’m fine, though it sounds like your gut is protesting about losing its prize for a second time!”

“Hah that it is, I think it rather likes you. I know I do.”

“I’m surprised to see you so soon actually, I thought you and Francesca would be doing each other a lot longer. I’d hardly even started inside you before you rushed off, bouncing me around your belly the whole way.”

“I was worried about you… I thought if I spent too long with Francesca, I’d end up giving my gut what it wanted.” Alexa glanced at the bathroom door then turned back to Mandy with a grin. “Anyway, who said we were done? Francesca is waiting for us.”

Mandy looked a little surprised, only now noticing this wasn’t Alexa’s bathroom. “Oh! You … told her? About me?”

“She knew already, right back from this morning… we’d make really shitting spies.”

“Oh damn, that is so embarrassing! What…. What did she say about… where I was?”

“She thought it was super kinky and made me climax in no time flat.”

“So… now? I mean… I’ve never been in a threesome… let alone with another Amazonian!”

“It’ll be fine, I promise, Francesca is super kinky and easy going.”

“Maybe it’d be best if you eat… swallow… me again, then you two and do your thing.”

Alexa let out a small laugh “Oh Francesca would love that!”

This caught Mandy off guard “She would!?”

“She was trying to convince me to let her eat me out for as long as it took for me to digest you. I’m pretty sure if I come out of the bathroom with you in my stomach again, that is exactly what’ll happen too.”

Mandy stood in the sink silence for a moment, wondering how to take that.

Alexa saw her puzzled look and continued “She didn’t actually mean much harm, I’ll explain later.”

“Um, ok. So… Francesca aside, do *you* want to go back out there with me in your stomach?” though her body gave a slight involuntary tremble over what she was suggesting.

“Really? Given what I said would almost certainly happen!?” Alexa asked with genuine surprise.

Mandy looked her in the eye as she replied “Alexa, I’d do pretty much anything for you, even that if that’s what you want.”

“Oh Mandy. You really are the best. I have to admit, I do think that it’d be amazing, in a dark kinky way…”

Mandy trembled a little as Alexa spoke, imaging descending down her tight throat, knowing it was for one last time.

“… however, I really do love you, and I don’t want to lose you just for a few minutes of ecstasy and the best climax ever. So as tempting as your offer is, no, I won’t be digesting you.”

Mandy visibly relaxed, though a small part of her whispered in her mind ‘I’d quite like to give her the best climax ever though’.

Alexa continued “However, we are going to have our selves a threesome, and I know where I *do* want you, right now.” And she raised one of her long firm legs, pulling up her skirt and dragging the tiny underwear fabric to one side, her pussy, looking wetter than ever, opening slightly as she brought it level with the bathroom table top.

“I guess I’ll be seeing Francesca soon then!” she gave herself one last dunk I the water, making sure she was as clean as possible, then raised her arms out in a ‘pick me up’ pose.

“You better believe it, though she’ll be in for a surprise.”

She carefully picked Mandy up and brought her to her face, smoothing her with a wet kiss.

Mandy asked “You mean… you won’t tell her?”

“Nope!” and before Mandy could respond, Alexa carefully lowered her to her crotch, one hand making a V shape and spreading herself wide. She carefully placed Mandy’s feet into herself and gently applied pressure, feeling her small body slowly fill her vagina and it went deep into her.

Mandy let out a soft moan as the heat of Alexa’s pussy glided over of skin, becoming tight around her chest then suddenly slipping over her shoulders and closing around her neck.

Alexa took her hand away, her lips closing over Mandy, sealing her in hot wet darkness. A moment later, they parted again and light lacy fabric slipped over Mandy’s head, holding Alexa’s soft wet lips back enough so she could breathe.

“My goddess, you feel good inside me. Are you ok?”

Quiet and muffled, she could just make out Mandy’s reply. “Yes!”

Alexa lowered her leg, her lingerie just about keeping her labia apart to let Mandy breathe, and opened the bathroom door. Stepping out into the small flat, she found Francesca laying on her back, naked, in the middle of her bed.

“It’s about time, I was worried I’d have to get Big Bad Vibrating Beth out!” she sat up and looked Alexa over. “Mandy not joining us?”

“Oh yes, she is.”

“Where is… oh! Wait, I thought you said you wouldn’t?!”

“She was up for it, as it turns out. She really is the best.”

“She was up for it? Goddess, you two are way off any kink scale I know of. So….”

“So my pussy isn’t gonna eat itself out, and I’m feeling a bit peckish myself.”

“Hah, 69 it is!”

“Eventually…” Alexa climbed onto the bed between Francesca’s legs, parting them as she went, to reveal the girls crotch, light white skin framing her delicate pink labia. She lowered her face started kissing the white skin around the outside, getting teasingly close but not quite touching her pussy. Her own backside was in the air, she could feel Mandy moving inside her. She just hoped her pussy didn’t swallow her up completely. Not yet anyway.

After a few more soft kisses, she gently placed her tongue at the bottom of Francesca’s labia, pushing it between them and sliding up, opening them as she went, coming to a rest on her clit, which she began to massage in small firm circles with the tip of her tongue.

She could feel her own vagina clench tightly around Mandy, a wave of pleasure washing over her.

She pushed her tongue out and squashed it flat onto Francesca’s pussy, sliding it down and firmly inside her before coming back up, over her clit and pulling away.

She quickly manoeuvred herself around Francesca, slipping her new lingerie off as she went, then lifting herself over her friends face and leaning down, her face now back over her Francesca crotch, her own hovering over Francesca.

It only took a moment before she heard Francesca exclaim “Oh! Mandy! I thought… I mean Alexa said…”

Mandy’s face was just peeking out from inside, if Alexa tensed her muscles, she’d likely be swallowed down. As turned on and hot as she was, she still felt awkward seeing Francesca.

“Hey…” and in true awkward fashion, she made a joke “… so I’m Alexa’s pussy, nice to meet you.”

Francesca grinned “Nice to meet you too, Alexa’s pussy.”

Alexa cut in “You’re supposed to be eating my pussy, not making small talk with it!”

Francesca looked puzzled for a moment “Oh? OH! Ok, I guess? Ok. You ok with this Mandy? Just to be sure.”

‘It’s a little late to be asking me if I’m ok with this threesome!’ Mandy thought to herself. “Yep, I’m good!”

“Well then, this’ll be interesting…” Francesca put her hands on Alexa’s backside, holding it firmly and spreading it apart, then clamped her mouth wide over as much of her wet crotch as she could, the tip of her nose resting on her anus. Her tongue flicked over her clit a few times, then probed higher up, finding Mandy and slide around her head and face a few times. She could feel Alexa’s tongue working its way back and forth on her own clit, now and then pushing into her vagina and whirling around.

After working on Alexa for a bit and tasting Mandy a little, she started to suck a gently, pulling Alexa’s soft crotch into a mouth a bit and working her tongue firmly around Mandy.

By this point Mandy had dropped any shyness remaining about the situation and was now masturbating furiously inside Alexa, Francesca tongue just adding to the tight wet hot sensation that surrounded her body. She hadn’t really noticed that she was sliding out of Alexa, since one hot wet place felt a lot like another when you had your eyes closed and were in sensory overload bliss. She did however notice when Francesca swallowed.

Her well lubricated body slid easily into Francesca’s throat, which opened to accept her head and shoulders then clamped tight, a pulse of muscle pushing and pulling her down. It released for a moment, then Francesca gulped hard, her tongue pushing Mandy firmly against the roof of her mouth and then back, forcing her down her neck, her legs kicking briefly before they slid into Francesca’s throat.

Francesca gasped in a deep breath as she felt the tight firm sensation of Mandy being forced down into her chest. A moment later, she experienced the fluttery sensation of having something alive and moving in her stomach.

Mandy was squeezed into Francesca’s stomach, head first and on her back, her legs angled up to where she had entered. It was tighter than Alexa’s stomach, she had to use her arms to keep some space in front of her face, pushing at the slimy walls around her. She felt some fear creep into her mind. Unlike Alexa, this girl had been arguing for her to be digested, and now she was inside her.