- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an updated and extended revision of chapter one. I believe there is enough new content to warrant a second read - there's new content and revised content throughout.


I'd also *really* appreciate comments/thoughts on this version, as it was a lot of work to polish it up like this, and want to know if I should do the same to chapter two and three.


-----

First Date

 

Mandy cursed under her breath as she failed to get her eyeliner applied cleanly for the third time. She closed her eyes and took a deep slow breath, trying to calm her nerves and stop her hand from shaking. It was hard to squash the mixture of fear and excitement building inside.


She took another slow breath, trying to focus on the task at hand. ‘Damnit, it’s just a date… calm down’ she mentally chided herself. The problem was, it wasn’t just any date. Alexa was special. They’d become friends since the first time they met, the first week of University a year before. However, things had changed. It started with flirting, then casual physical contact like overly close hugs and snuggling up together to watch films, and now it had led to a proper date.


She took a third deep breath, held on to it, then let it out slowly. Her hand was still trembling slightly.


“Sod it” she said, throwing the liner pen into the sink, then grabbing a cotton ball and wiping away the misapplied makeup. ‘Alexa was never big on make up anyway’ she thought to herself.


She grabbed her night-out handbag, a small black rectangle with a silky finish hanging from a black leather strap with woven gold all along it, and stepped over to a long mirror mounted on the inside of her dorm room door.


She twisted one way then another, trying to get a good look at herself from various angles. The black fabric of her dress hugged her body tightly, emphasising how petite she was, not that it mattered with Alexa. The black fabric of the dress made her slightly tan skin appear a shade lighter in contrast, which worked well with her face which was framed by shoulder length smooth black hair.


With one last twist, a quick push under her breasts to try and get them to look a little less flat, she opened the door and headed out, walking across the student accommodation courtyard to the much larger block on the other side.


She always found approaching the larger buildings intimidating. It looked almost identical to her own building, but built to a scale around seven times larger. It made her feel a horrible sense of vertigo as she approached.


She stepped up to the dorm buzzers and pressed the one for Alexa’s room. She answered immediately, as if she’d been waiting by the intercom.


“Hey Mandy, I’ll be right down!”


Moments later, Mandy heard the sound of rushed footsteps coming down the stairs, before the door swung open and Alexa stepped out. The girl was tall even for someone of Amazonian decent, with a sturdy athletic physique.


Mandy felt a rush of excitement seeing her now, dressed up and looking as nervous as herself. She wore a loose-fitting dress, red with small white flowers dotted on it, which reached down to her knees. The only place the fabric was tight was where her ample breasts pushed it out. On one shoulder she carried a rather large plain handbag, which looked like it was packed full. The only “night out” items she could see were her shoes, which were black open toed with tall white heels. She rushed over to Alexa, seeing her heels up close, realising they were almost half her height.


“Well that’s an interesting style you’ve gone for, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you wearing such loose-fitting clothing before.”


Alexa squatted down to bring herself closer to Mandy.


“Well hello to you too! I didn’t know you’d become so fashion conscious, miss ‘wears jeans 90% of the time’.”


Mandy grinned and let out a small laugh “Hah!” before Alexa continued.


“Anyway, I’ve dressed for practicality tonight.”


“Oh?”


Alexa grinned “You’ll see.”


Mandy’s heart thundered in her chest for a moment “I’m sure I will. So where are we going tonight?”


“Well… I thought we could grab a drink at T.K Donavon, then go to the cinema opposite for a late-night film.”


Mandy looked quizzical for a moment, “A film? I didn’t think there was anything worth seeing at the moment?”


Alexa let out a giggle, her face beaming with a mischievous look. “Oh Mandy… we’re not going to watch the film.”


If Mandy wasn’t blushing before, she knew she was now. “Oh!”


Alexa put out both of her hands face up towards Mandy “Shall we go?”


Mandy turned around and sat on the hands. “Lets”


With that, Alexa stood, bringing her hands up to her belly, letting Mandy lean back against her as she set off into town.


She walked slowly as they chatted and laughed about classmates and all the stupid stuff first years get up to. After about ten minutes, Alexa announced they had arrived. It was a quiet place, not like the rowdy student bars on campus. The seating areas were partitioned with half height walls, allowing groups some privacy without making it too claustrophobic.


Alexa made a beeline for a corner booth, affording the most privacy. She deposited Mandy on the table, then reached into her bag and pulled out a large cushion, flat on one side, smoothly rounded on the other. She placed it on the table.


“Sorry, you get the table again. At least there's a cushion this time."


Mandy pulled herself onto the cushion and smiled back, waving the apology away. "It's fine, I've gotten used it, nothing around here caters for humans. Well... apart from you." she ended with what she hoped was a flirtatious smile.


This time it was Alexa’s turn to feel the heat of a blush coming on. “I’ll get a drink!” she said, stepping off towards the bar.


She returned with a glass almost as tall as Mandy. The drink was red with orange syrup floating on the top and some crushed ice packed into the bottom.


“Just the one?” Mandy questioned as she approached the glass, getting a waft of fruity alcohol as she did.


Alexa grinned at her friend “Just the one. Between the two of us, I reckon we can finish it.”


Again, Mandy felt a little tingle. They’d been close friends for a while now, but never shared drinks.


Alexa however couldn’t resist continuing “Anyway, we’re students, it’s cheaper this way!” which sucked some of the romance out of the suggestion.


“Hah! Right then, let’s try some of this money-saving drink then.”


Mandy had to stand to drink while Alexa tipped the glass for her. The drink tasted as fruity as it smelt, but it was clear it was also very strongly alcoholic. They continued to take turns having a sip, chatting about classes, how boring the lectures were, how the guy who ran the course smelt like old furniture and as they got a bit tipsy, reminiscing about some of the stupid stuff they used to get up to as kids long before they met.


Alexa went to take a drink, then held the glass up for a closer look.


“Oh, looks like we’re all out.” She eyed the bottom of the glass closely. “Huh, but there is a strawberry at the bottom.”


She upended the glass over her mouth and gave the glass a pat on the bottom. The strawberry didn’t move, firmly wedged into the packed ice.


“Tricky one, are ya?” she asked the strawberry. She gave the glass an experimental tap on the edge of the table, but it didn’t help, and the barwoman looked up, giving her a sour look.


Mandy stood up from the cushion “Here, lay it flat on the table.”


Alexa did so and Mandy got down on her hand and knees before working her way forward. Her shoulders rubbed tightly on the glass as she tried to reach in further, blocking her progress.


“Here, let me help” Alexa said, one hand taking the glass, the other supporting Mandy.


“Careful!” Mandy exclaimed at the sudden motion.


“You’re fiiiine…” Alexa replied while tilting the glass slowly upwards.


Shrugging her shoulders and wriggling body, with a little gravity on her side, Mandy worked her way down, until she could press her hands into the ice at the bottom of the glass and pull the strawberry free.


“Ah! It’s s-s-s-s-sooo cold, p-p-pull me back out!”


Alexa tipped the glass up slowly onto the table and gently lifted it. As the strawberry pulled away in Mandy’s hands, the ice also came free, cascading down the glass and all over Mandy. Once the glass was removed, she was left standing there, shivering and wet, strawberry held over her head.


Alexa let out a little snerk sound as she tried not to laugh.


Mandy gave her a scowl “Not funny, I’m cold!”


“Sorry, it is sort of funny.” Then Alexa leant forward so she was looking down over her friend. “We should get that ice off you and warm you up… but first…” she started to lean down and open her mouth.


Mandy felt a shiver of excitement and little bit intoxicated, quickly overcoming her sense of cold. “Hey!” she protested “I did the hard work to get this strawberry.” though she made no attempt to lower it from over her head as her friends lips approached.


Alexa lowered her mouth over the strawberry, closing her lips over Mandy’s upper arms. She sucked gently, pulling at the fruit and lifted her head away slowly. Her lips softly stretched back open as they gently dragged up over Mandy’s hands and over the strawberry.


Mandy’s heart was racing. The inside of Alexa’s lips was so hot and soft. This “game” they’d started was the most intimate thing they’d done together. She wasn’t going to back down now.


She looked up at her friend, who was flushing red and grinning like a cat.


“You’ll have to try much harder than that if you want to win your prize.”


“Oh, I’ll win my prize…” Alexa replied as she brought herself down again, mouth open, and clamped her lips over the fruit and arms. This time Mandy felt a much stronger pressure, pulling hard at the berry and her arms. Alexa changed position, bring her head down to be in front of her friend rather than above, allowing Mandy to look her in the eyes as her arms were sucked.


Mandy continued to hold the fruit tightly and stepped forward, allowing her arms to get sucked into the warm soft space. Alexa’s eyes opened wide with surprise as she tasted Mandy’s arms on her tongue and her face pressed into her lips. They kissed for the first time.


Mandy sucked briefly on Alexa’s lower lip, tasting the berry lip-gloss she had applied before coming out.


Once again Alexa slowly pulled back, dragging her soft lips along her friend’s arms and over the berry.


“Oh my… I like this game…” she exclaimed playfully.


Mandy concentrated hard to avoid stuttering, she wasn’t usually one to be so forward. “You’ve not won yet…”


“Oh I will…” as she came forward and enveloped her friend’s arms again.


This time, Mandy felt the real power of her much larger friend. The pressure from the sucking easily pulled her forward against the lips. She pressed her face to them, kissing, licking and sucking the soft cushions of flesh. Alexa hummed a small sound of pleasure, before increasing her efforts to suck the fruit from Mandy’s hands.


She felt a bit silly trying so hard, but she somehow didn’t want to let go, didn’t want to “let” Alexa win. A moment later, and she felt Alexa’s tongue push up behind the strawberry and between her arms, hooking it and pulling back.


Mandy still didn’t let go. Her face briefly pressed against her friend’s lips, before it pushed them apart and slid inside along with her shoulders. She found herself face down on Alexa’s tongue, the rough wet surface sliding against her. It was so hot and humid, and she realised, erotic. She felt like it was the ultimate French kiss.


Her hands still held firmly onto the strawberry, as if by letting go, their intimacy would end. Her arms were out in front of her, going into the back of her friend’s mouth. The tongue pulled back then slid forward under her, before she knew it, her chest was pulled between the soft lips and her hands felt a tight pressure around them, pulling at the berry they held very tightly to. Her fingers dug into the fruit and dragged through it as Alexa’s throat claimed its prize, pulling Mandy along with it before she lost her grip and the strawberry disappeared down into her friend with a loud wet gulp.


Alexa’s fingers pinched around Mandy’s waist and slowly pulled her out. She let her lips drag over her, sucking gently as she went. Finally, with a flick of her tongue over Mandy’s face, she pulled her friend out from between her lips and placed her table in front of her face.


Mandy was wet with saliva, her hair sticking out at odd angles where it had dragged through Alexa’s lips.


“Wow… just… wow. I think that may have been the best, deepest, kiss I could imagine” Mandy exclaimed after catching her breath.


Alexa hummed an agreement “It was pretty amazing, though… I’m not sure about the taste of your dress …” she put on a very mischievous grin “… we’ll have to do something about that next time.”


“Yes, we will” though Mandy could hardly believe the words she was saying, let alone what they implied.


“It’s a good thing you let go of the prize though!”


“Hah, why? You were going to give in?”


Alexa laughed “Nooo no no, I never give in. I was more thinking that I’d have more than just a strawberry in my stomach by now otherwise!” she giggled before adding “Mandy a la Strawberry!”


Mandy laughed back, though the casual way she spoke about having her inside sent an excited shiver down her spine. She couldn’t quite work out why, but she suddenly felt profoundly aroused.


Alexa sat up and glanced at the time “I reckon it’s about time we went to the cinema, don’t you?”


Mandy looked over herself, her cloths sodden with drink and saliva. “Yeah, though perhaps we should swing by the dorms so I can change.”


The cat like grin returned to Alexa’s face “That won’t be necessary, because I have a plan. Being the cheapskate student that I am, I only want to pay for one ticket. So I’ll smuggle you in, no one will see you.”


“Uh huh. You know they do random bag checks for people bring food from outside. There’s a good chance we’ll get caught… and it’d be pretty embarrassing for me!”


“I won’t use the bag. I’ll have you somewhere they don’t check.” With that she stood up and patted her belly.


Mandy frowned “Under your dress? Won’t that be sort of obvious?”


Alexa was about to reply when a thought occurred to her, she gave a toothy grin “Sort of... under my dress, in my belly!”


“Eeeeh?” was all Mandy could manage as the feeling of Alexa’s throat pulling the strawberry down into her surfaced.


Alexa bent down again to get up close. “Do you trust me? You’ll do it, won’t you?” she was making the most innocent face possible.


Mandy stood there mouth open, her thoughts reeling. ‘Was this a test? What will she do if I say no? Do I trust her? Do I trust her enough to swallow me?’


“I… but… are you serious?”


Alexa just waited for an answer, making the very slightest nod of her head.


“I do trust you, but I mean…” she felt lost for words. It was such a strange thing to ask her to do, especially on their first date! Her mind replayed the moment she found herself in Alexa’s mouth and she swallowed the strawberry. `She wants to do that to me?!` She could still vividly remember the tight sensation of her throat squeezing over her hands, then she imagined that sensation all over her body. She could feel herself getting turned on. She realised the thought of going down her throat excited her almost as much as it scared her. `What is wrong with me!?` She mentally asked herself. `That is so… weird and freaky… but also…`


She couldn’t deny that somehow, the idea aroused her. “I… guess… I mean… you’ll let me out again, right?”


Alexa couldn’t hold back any more, her face broke into a massive grin, which quickly faded with a pang of guilt on seeing her friends face. "Oh… you were really going to do it, weren’t you?”


Mandy fidgeted with her hands, feeling embarrassed. "Yes?"


Alexa's heart skipped a beat and her stomach fluttered.


“Oh Mandy… I’m sorry, that was mean of me” she scooped her up and hugged her tightly against her breasts while the weight of what Mandy had agreed to really set it. “You’d really have let me swallow you, into my stomach?” Just saying it made her feel weird, the very idea feeling like some forbidden taboo. “You know, think I love you, you crazy girl.”


She released her friend back onto the table and picked up the cushion. Mandy’s thoughts were of mild annoyance at being tricked, then suddenly clearing ‘Wait, did she say she loved me?’


Before Mandy got to follow that thought up, Alexa continued “I was only half serious… you can hide behind this cushion under my dress, it’ll just make me look fat or pregnant.”


“Right, and that’s why you’re wearing the loose clothing.”


“Yep. Though I think your clothes are perhaps a bit… damp. How about we get you of that dress first.”


Without even stopping to consider it, Mandy pulled the zip down on her back and wriggled the black dress off, letting it crumple around her feet. She felt hot even with her skin bare and wet, she cast her eyes down suddenly feeling shy at the speed she’d undressed.


“Wow… look at you” Alexa bit her low lip while sucking in a breath “I can’t wait to get you into…” she paused for innuendo before finishing “… the cinema.”


Mandy looked up, shyness dropping away at this open declaration of lust for her. “Me too”.


“Ok, let’s get you in my belly already!” she picked up the cushion and pushed it up under her dress, positioning it over her belly, “and now your turn…” she picked Mandy up under the arms and brought her up to her face “… and down you go” she pulled her dress open at the top and lowered Mandy down. “Try and get your feet under… yeah like that” She let go and Mandy slid down a little way before wedging between her breasts. “I guess just sort of wriggle down and curl up under the cushion”


Mandy wriggled and slid her way down, relishing every moment of it, the warm smooth skin contact she was making, how close she was now to Alexa’s body.


“Hah! Ack! Oh! That tickles!”


A muffled “Showwee” came from under the pillow as Mandy tried to make herself as small as possible. The cushion’s underside was soft foam, melding itself around her small body as it warmed up, closing off most of the light and sealing her in warm darkness.


Alexa grabbed her bag, dropping Mandy’s wet cloths and small clutch bag into her own. She then spent a moment adjusting her “belly” before setting off.


The cushion held Mandy tightly against her friend’s skin, cutting off light and muffling sound from outside. She felt like she really was in her belly, comfortable and warm. She pressed her ear up against the smooth skin, listening to Alexa’s heartbeat. It was beating very fast, Alexa was clearly excited, which made Mandy smile to herself.


“Guuuurrrrn”


She jumped slightly at the sudden unexpected noise of Alexa’s stomach, then placed her ear back against her friend.


“Skiiiirp blip blip blip”


“Well you sound happy, enjoying your prize in there?”


“Guuuurrrk”


A thought struck her as she listened ‘If I’d managed to keep hold of the strawberry that could be me in there right now’


“I bet you’d have like that huh?” she said to Alexa’s belly “I’d be a much better prize than that strawberry.”


She grinned to herself. “What *am* I doing, talking to a stomach.”


However, a thought floated by that made her feel a bit strange ‘I really meant it though… I’d be a much better prize in there’ and once again was surprised to find herself feel a flutter of arousal.


The sensation of movement stopped and she heard the muffled sound of voices.


“One student ticket for ‘Romancing the Stone IV’ please”


“Any popcorn, snacks or drinks with that?”


Alexa patted her rounded belly firmly, bouncing Mandy against her. “I’ve just eaten a rather large meal… buuuut, I’ll take a pack of Strawbites”


“Screen 1, first door on the left. Enjoy your evening.”


“Thanks, I certainly will”


A few moments later, Alexa flopped down onto a cinema seat right at the far back corner. A quick glance around the darkened room showed only two other couples, sitting in equally secluded seating. The pre-film promotions were already playing loudly. She pulled the front of her skirt forward and spoke down her top.


“Ok, you can come out now.”


Mandy wriggled her way free of the cushion, working her way up until she emerged from the top of Alexa’s dress.


“Phew, it was getting pretty hot in there. Not that I minded…”


“I bet it was. Let me just sort this out…” she leaned forward slightly and reached under her dress, quickly pulled the belly cushion out and dropped it by her feet.


“Hah if only losing weight was that easy” Mandy commented.


“True, pretty sure gaining it is. Though I didn’t mind so much this time, since it was you causing the gain.”


“Aww, that’s … sort of romantic?”


“You know me, big old romantic I am.”


“Speaking of romance…” she brought one of hands out from under the dress and waved her bra around before dropping it, letting it tumble down onto Alexa’s lap.


“Oooh…”


But before she could say anything else, Mandy brought out her other hand clutching her panties, which followed the bra down.


Mandy continued “They were wet and super uncomfortable.” Then her slightly drunk aroused state pushed her to say more “Anyway, we certainly didn’t come here for the film now did we”.


Alexa was already biting her lip again “That we did not, come here…”


She pulled her friend up out of the dress and placed her on her lap “… let me just get his off.” as she fiddled with her own bra clasps, shrugging it loose and tossing it to her feet. “Much better, though still missing something…” she picked Mandy up gently and lowered her back into her dress facing towards her “… that’s better” she pushed her head forward and kissed Mandy’s face, then whispered “Mandy… I’m all yours.”


Mandy felt a shiver of anticipation shoot through her like an electric shock. Warm soft breasts pressed against her own small chest. She felt true lust for the first time, a genuine need to pleasure her friend and herself.


She brought both hands up to one of Alexa’s nipples, which she found had already become quite firm, and stroked her hands around them, now and then dragging her fingers firmly around the top, relishing the feeling of  her fingers moving over the slightly rougher skin there. She began to lick the smooth warm skin of one breast, tasting her friend for the first time, then moved to the other.


Her massaging of the breasts and nipples grew firmer, pressing her hands into the soft flesh around the nipple and pushing away and then back in. She could feel the skin around her getting hotter and Alexa’s breathing get quicker under her.


She shifted herself to one side and wriggled down under the fabric, wrapped her arms around one breast firmly and pushed the huge nipple presented to her into her mouth, sucking it in as hard as she could, wriggling her tongue in the hopes of causing additional stimulation.


A small moan escaped Alexa’s lips and she brought one hand up and started massage her other breast herself, arching her back a little.


Mandy gave the big nipple in her mouth a playful bite, causing Alexa to hiss a small “Ow” at her.


“Sorry! It was just so big and soft…”


“Uh huh… come up here.”


Mandy obliged, crawling up between her friend’s breasts, using her collar bones to support herself so they were face to face.


Alexa pressed her breasts together, warm mounds of flesh squeezing around Mandy’s back and sides. At the same time, Alexa pressed her lips over her friends face in a big kiss, finishing with a flick of her tongue. She put on her best “lusty eyes” look.


“I have a surprise for you. Why don’t you head on down and find out.”


Mandy’s heart raced and she felt herself tremble slightly. She couldn’t quite place it, but the feeling was somewhere between fear and excitement. She’d never been with anyone before, let alone an Amazon. And now…


“Oooh, now I can’t wait to find out” she said, putting on as much confidence as she could to mask her own nerves.


Alexa released her breasts, freeing Mandy from their grip. She slid down her chest and wriggled further under the dress until she was on Alexa’s belly again. In the dim light provided from the film, she could make out the curves of Alexa’s mound and the creases where it met her naval and thighs. She inched forward a little, feeling the slightest stubble under her hands where Alexa had given herself a close shave. She then found her first surprise: Alexa had gone commando on their date. Mandy found herself face to face with her friend’s bare crotch, heat and the feint smell of arousal hitting her.


Alexa pulled her feet up and propped them up on the chairs in front, opening her legs and angling her crotch up slightly.


Mandy took the invitation, pulling herself forward. She may have never been with another girl before, but she knew what do. Hanging over the top of Alexa’s clitoris, she placed both hands on the soft wrinkly labia surrounding it and gently pulled it away. She then lowered her head down and started working the exposed nub, tracing circles around it with her tongue.


Alexa responded immediately with small gyrations of her hips and with a stifled moan.


After teasing the edges for a good few minutes, driving Alexa to almost beg her for more, Mandy went for the nub. Like the nipple before, she tried to work as much of it into her mouth as possible, sucking and licking it vigorously. She could see her friend’s strong thigh muscles tense and her legs push the chair in front. Clearly, she was doing a good job, but her neck ached from the angle. She knew exactly how to solve that.


Twisting herself around on Alexa’s mound, she lowered her legs down, sliding them between the now slippery wet lips of her friend’s labia. She continued down until her own thighs were level with the clitoris and her feet found then entrance to the vagina.


‘This is it… I’m actually doing it, inside her…’


She let gravity and her own weight do most of the work, her feet sliding easily over the smooth wet surface, the heat inside moving up her legs as she slid further down and into her friend. It started to feel tighter as her hips reached the entrance, but not enough to stop her going in. Her face now level with the clitoris again, she grabbed it with both hands and firmly massaged it, rubbing her tongue up and down the tip.


From her new position, she could feel the effects of her actions, the walls of Alexa’s vagina shuddering and squeezing around her legs and waist. She found it profoundly satisfying to be pleasuring her friend this way, feeling the response to her actions immediately.


After a minute or so, Alexa’s dress lifted up and in the dim cinema light Mandy saw her hand sliding down over her mound. She wasn’t sure what she was doing at first, the large fingers of her friends hand coming down either side of her head on her shoulders. She quickly worked it out though, as the fingers started to apply pressure on her shoulders and she started to slide further into Alexa’s vagina. Her feet bushed up against a firm wall briefly before sliding out either side of it, though she had to bend her legs a little as they met further resistance. She felt the hot slick flesh stretch tighter as it moved up her chest and her petit breasts entered her friend, then the tightness vanished as the vaginal opening slipped over her shoulders and slowly closed around her neck. Alexa’s hand moved away, leaving her comfortably trapped where she was.


Mandy’s view was just wet wrinkly labia either side, like looking up along a small sexy valley. However, without any fingers holding it open, the valley slowly started to close in, its wrinkled walls folding in over her. A moment later the strong vaginal muscles around her squeezed her then relaxed, a small jiggling motion moving through the flesh around her as Alexa started to masturbate.


Every few seconds the muscles surrounding her would squeeze, and each time it felt like it was squeezing harder. Slippery musky liquid squeezed out around her neck, covering her face and head. The jiggling got faster and more aggressive.


A moment later Alexa’s pussy swallowed her friend, her head sliding in and the opening squeezing shut, plunging her into wet sticky darkness. The slippery walls stretched tightly around her whole body, squeezing over and over, tighter and tighter, feeling like it was trying to cram her down further inside, until there was one long contraction, pressing hard enough to cause her own small pussy to rub up against her friend’s tight cervix. The moment passed and the pressure eased off, the walls softening around her and her body started to slide back out, pushing her head out through the vaginal opening. The air felt cold compared to the heat inside and she could make out the sounds of panting from Alexa.


As her friend relaxed in her post climax bliss, Mandy slid her own fingers between her legs are started to stimulate herself. She’d been caught up in the moment so much she’d hardly moved throughout the experience. She couldn’t help a small giggle to herself as she considered the situation.


‘I’m masturbating myself inside my friend’s vagina… that is so perfect’


However, Alexa’s fingers returned, pulling her lips wide and then pushing inside herself, hooking under Mandy’s arms and pulling her out onto her other hand waiting below. She brought her out from between her legs and back up to her chest, depositing the wet slippery Mandy onto her breasts as before, where she dripped vaginal lubricant and slipped around trying to steady herself.


“Oh. My. Goddess.” Alexa exclaimed breathlessly. “I have never climaxed so fast and so hard. Ever.”


“Don’t I know it!” Mandy jibed back, then shivered slightly. “I was just starting on myself when you dragged me out too!” she protested, though with a joking tone.


“Oh! Sorry. I um… I’m a bit sensitive down there now, but I can probably slip you back in if you … you know… want to finish inside me?”


Mandy thought a moment. The words ‘inside me’ bounced around in her head, bringing up thoughts of Alexa’s throat and being trapped under the cushion. She didn’t quite know why, but she knew what she wanted to do. “No, that’s ok, I want to try something else.” Her heart beat faster as she considered it, part of her mind wondering if she’d gone a bit crazy. “How about… I feed you one of those strawberry sweets. Call it a rematch.”


“You really want to do that now?” Alexa answered in surprise.


“Well… who knows what else I may do in your mouth. You’ll see, but only if you win.”


“Ooh... kinky. You’re on!”


Alexa fished one of the chewy strawberry shaped sweets out of the bag and handed it to her friend. Mandy stood up, wobbling slightly on the soft breasts under her feet, the skin still slippery from sexy fluids.


She got a good grip on the sweet, wrapping her arms around it and digging her fingers into the far side before leaning forward and pressing up against Alexa’s lips, which lifted into a smile briefly before opening. Warm breath washed over her as she leaned in while Alexa extended her tongue and hooked the tip under the large soft sweet in her arms.


Alexa started pulling her tongue in, very slowly, taking the strawberry sweet into her mouth and Mandy along with it. As Mandy was pulled up and in, her petit breasts dragged over the lower lip, then slid roughly over Alexa’s teeth. The enamel was smooth, it wasn’t painful, and the sensation added to her own excitement.


Alexa closed her lips around her friend’s midriff, leaving her backside and legs dangling out, with her arms and head pressed into the back of her mouth. As before, Alexa pushed and prodded with her tongue, trying to manoeuvre the strawberry sweet into her throat and take it from Mandy.


After a minute or so of tongue wrestling, Alexa gave a harder suck and a push of her tongue, the sweet finally moving into a position she could swallow it from. She gave a small gulp and waited for Mandy to release the prize, but she managed to keep hold. Not one to give up easily, she swallowed a little harder and was satisfied to feel the soft sweet squeeze into her throat. Mandy still didn’t let go. Alexa’s throat swallowed again, acting on reflex now there was something in it. Her satisfaction quickly became panic as she felt a lot more than the soft sweet going down.


Mandy on the other hand felt the same excited-fear she had before, the feeling of doing something both kinky and dangerous. She felt the muscles squeezing on her hands relax briefly, Alexa’s throat opening before her, briefly showing her a dark wet tunnel, immediately followed by her tongue pushing up and back, forcing her into that opening, which tightened and pulsated in an effort to take her down. There was a sudden lurching sensation of movement and the feeling of air moving outside on her calves and feet.


Alexa’s response had been to try and hold back swallowing and lean forward suddenly, as if the motion would cause her friend to drop from her mouth, but instead the movement had simply stimulated her throat more. She swallowed again and Mandy’s legs slid quickly between her lips. She went to grab them, putting her fingers into her mouth, but as she gripped them, Mandy kicked them around, slipping them from her grasp, slippery as they were from her own crotch.


With one last unstoppable gulp, those legs slid over her tongue. She briefly felt Mandy’s feet press into the back of mouth before a small reflexive gulp sent them down. She put her hand to her neck, feeling it bulge uncomfortably as the firm tight sensation of her friend slowly moved down under her collar bone. She suddenly drew a deep breath, realising she was still holding it in, and one clear thought suddenly rose in her mind.


‘This is what Mandy meant by “You’ll see if you win”. She wanted this. Goddess that’s weird…’


The uncomfortable tight lump sensation moved very slowly down into her chest, her body struggling to force something so large down. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, slouching down in the soft cinema chair, as if it would aid in her friends decent. The feeling inside her suddenly went from tight to a fluttery full sensation.


‘Oh goddess… she’s in my stomach.’ she thought, her hand stroking over it horrified fascination.


Mandy’s decent had been almost painfully tight as Alexa’s oesophagus struggled getting her down, tight bands of muscles pulsing over her, moving her only slightly each time. She’d started her journey into her friend thinking ‘Oh god what have I done what I have done…’, but as she moved into Alex’s chest and heard the thundering loud beating of her heart, those thoughts had melted away. Now she’d had been squeezed into her date’s stomach, she was sure this is what she’d wanted.


Alexa’s stomach wasn’t as big as she expected, her own body wasn’t just filling it, she was stretching it a little around her. The air was hot, damp and smelled pretty bad, though was offset somewhat by the sweet smell of the fruity alcoholic drink from the bar, which was now a pool coming up to her knees. There was almost constant noise around her, squirks and gurgles of Alexa’s gut, the muffled rhythm of her beating heart and even the distant sound of the film, muted by the walls of flesh surrounding her. She could feel two objects bumping up against her feet, the strawberry from the bar and the sweet she’d held on to.


‘I saw that strawberry go down about half an hour ago, and here I am with it now. I feel like food in my date’s stomach…’ There was a loud gurgle that seemed to come from all around her. She quietly said “See, I’m a much better prize than that strawberry”.


She took a moment to feel out her surroundings, her hands moving around in the pitch black, feeling smooth slippery walls all around her. She did the same with her feet, which quickly found a harder tighter spot with a slightly rounded shape. She quickly withdrew her feet, realising she was probing the exit – or rather – the entrance to Alexa’s gut.


It was then that she realised she hadn’t entirely thought her situation through. Alex didn’t know what she intended… ‘What if she thinks that I wanted to be food for her? What if she decided I should be food? I could end up in her gut… becoming part of her…’


A part of her mind rationalised that becoming part of her wasn’t so terrible. She retorted to herself ‘Sure, but given the choice I’d rather get out of here alive’.


The fruity drink suddenly sloshed forward up her legs before settling around her legs again as outside Alexa shifted her position slightly. Mandy’s thoughts refocused ‘I’m literally inside Alexa, in her stomach, as either her girlfriend or as her food, I’m going to enjoy this moment.’


She held onto that thought, putting one hand onto the stomach wall that dipped down above her and her other sliding down between her legs, finding her clit, and rubbing small circles. In her highly aroused state it wasn’t long before she was pressing her extended hand firmly into the stomach wall, her feet pressing out in waves of pleasure.


For Alexa, the sensations coming from her belly were strange and fluttery. In any other situation, she’d likely not enjoy it, however knowing they were being caused by her friend, and that said friend was very likely masturbating inside her, made it exciting and sexy. Looking down at her own belly she noticed a very slight movement, like a soft bulge moving under the tight fabric of her dress. Her heart skipped a beat, briefly entranced by the sight of Mandy moving inside her.


‘This is so messed up’ she thought, placing her hand flat over the moving bump. Feeling Mandy moving inside her stomach and feeling that movement under her hand sent a shiver down her body. Excitement welled up within, her thighs feeling hot.


She desperately wanted to get off again while feeling Mandy masturbate under her hand, but another thought held her back.


‘She’s in my stomach… how long until I digest her? Assuming she doesn’t want to be…’ she cut that train of thought off with a shiver.


She gathered her things quickly, shoving them into her bag, but couldn’t find the belly cushion she’d used on the way in. She briefly looked under the seats around her, but decided she wasn’t going to risk digesting her date over a cushion, and headed for the exit. As she walked out of the cinema and down the street towards the halls of residence, the fluttering feeling of masturbation in her belly intensifying, she felt her skin prickle with a blush. Instinctively she put her hand over her stomach, though she doubted anyone would notice the small movement there. She was certainly noticing it though, her crotch felt hot and wet and in desperate need of attention. She quickened her pace.


For Mandy, the change from Alexa sitting to walking was unexpected. She had assumed her friend would wait a bit and bring her up in the toilets or something, but now she was walking somewhere a lot further than the cinema foyer. It was exciting being jostled and squeezed by her date’s stomach, the sweet-smelling drink sloshing up around her thighs, the sounds of her gut working around her intensifying somewhat. She continued pleasuring herself, keeping herself on the edge of climax as long as possible, but there was a small thought rattling around the back of her mind.


‘She wouldn’t digest me… would she?’


It only took Alexa a few minutes to get back to the university buildings, she’d taken the most direct route and at almost jogging pace. As she approached the entrance to her building, a voice called out to her from one of the windows nearby.


“Hey, Alexa!”


She turned to look, seeing a frizzy haired red head leaning out of a ground floor window next to the main entrance, and stepped over without thinking.


“Oh um hey Francesca, not out tonight?”


“Nope, Physics revision. More importantly, you’re back a bit early, how did your date go?”


“It went really well actually, we had a great time and…”


There was a loud gurgle and burble from her gut, followed by a long blib-blib-blib. Her hand shot onto her belly.


Francesca looked at her quizzically “Sounds like you ate something that doesn’t agree with you, is that why you’re back so soon?”


Alexa answered with a little more enthusiasm than intended “Hah! Quite the opposite I suspect.”


This got her an even more puzzled look.


“I really need to go, um, I’ll catch up with you later”


The redhead faux pouted at her “Oh you better, I want to hear all about it” and closed her window.


Alexa immediately headed into the building and started up the stairs to her flat, taking them two at a time. The vigorous movement was jostling the contents of her stomach around, which she could distinctly feel given Mandy’s size.


‘Oh goddess. That noise, please be ok in there’ she thought, while actively willing her stomach not to digest its meal. She immediately chided herself ‘Not meal, I meant friend!’


She burst into her flat and shut the door, leaning her back against it, pausing for just a moment as she processed a horrible thought.


‘What if I’ve already started to digest Mandy… should I let my stomach finish the job? It’d be worse to bring her up like “that”…’ she shuddered at the idea.


She waited very still, holding her breath with her hand on her belly. She immediately felt movement inside herself and let out a sigh of relief. This time she spoke out loud “Ok Mandy, time to get you out of there”.


She hurried through into the showroom, shrugging of her dress as she went. She then started filling the sink with warm water. The few moments she had while it filled, she looked at herself in the mirror, at her belly, at the very slight movement she saw under the skin.


‘I really really want to do myself again… damn it…’ she wondered if she had time, but another ominous gurgle from her gut quickly cut that thought off ‘That’s a nope then’


Leaning over the sink, she shoved fingers as far into her throat as possible.


‘Huh, so that’s what it feels like… I can see why sh….’ Her abdomen suddenly tightened and her muscles quivered as they all pushed and constricted at once.


“Gack-huuughhh huuughh”


She pushed her face down close to the water and heaved again, waiting to feel the tight lump sensation move up into her throat.


‘Oh please move, come on… if I can’t get you I’m pretty sure I’m about to digest you!’ she tried to avoid that train of thought.


She pushed her knuckles into her abdomen and heaved once more, this time an uncomfortably tight sensation shot up into her chest, then started to move back down to her stomach.


‘On no you don’t’ she thought.


Another hard push and the lump hit her throat, squeezing up into the back of her mouth, where it stuck for a moment.


‘Don’t swallow don’t swallow’ she told herself, feeling the reflex wanting to kick in.


Her friend suddenly came free and slid out over her tongue to splash into the warm water, followed by some of the drink from the bar and the strawberry sweet. She lifted her face from the water a little and sucked in a deep breath as her muscles relaxed. She felt incredibly empty inside now.


Mandy wrestled herself up in the water, surfacing with a splutter before standing, the water reaching her waist.


“You have AMAZINGLY bad timing!” she complained loudly.


Alexa finished catching her breath, looking puzzled, then simply replied “What?!”


“I’d been teasing myself along, keeping it on the brink, then just when I decided to have the most amazing climax known to human kind, you tumble me around inside then throw me up…” she took a deep breath “… though, actually, that last part may have been for the best.”


Alexa’s face softened into a smile. “So you enjoyed my stomach I take it?”


Mandy blushed a little as she replied “I really did, it was the most amazing experience inside you. The feeling, the warmth, the sound… the fact it was you”


“Awww, thanks. It was a little strange at first, but knowing it was you made it somehow sexy, I really enjoyed it. However, I got scared for you after a bit… I knew it wouldn’t take too long before… you know…”


“Before your stomach decided to digest its meal?” Mandy prompted.


“Yeah” though Alexa was surprised at her use of ‘meal’.


“I know, and honestly, I wasn’t sure… I mean, I’d heard stories… about the Amazonian history and things that had happened when our people first met. When you left the cinema, I thought you’d perhaps decided to digest me, which was scary. However, I decided if that was the case, I was going to have the best climax ever, then after that I was going to be the most amazing meal you’d ever had. I can’t explain why I felt like that, I just did at the time.” She ended the bizarre revelation with a shrug.


“Awww, that’s sort of cute, in an odd way.” She brought her face down level to Mandy in the sink. “And you know what, you would absolutely be the most amazing meal ever.” She paused, a thoughtful look on her face. “Actually, I’m feeling really hungry now, I didn’t even get to keep the strawberry sweet… do you still want to be the most amazing meal?” and she opened her mouth.


Mandy put a hand on Alexa’s lower lip, a little stunned by what she was suggesting. “I… what… I mean… you mean you want to swallow me again? I mean… um… you mean you want to swallow me *as food*?”


A chill ran down her back, a shiver of fear, and yet… she put her other hand on Alexa’s lower lip. She realised she’d already come to terms with the possibility that Alexa was going to digest her. With that behind her, and the sense of wanting to please Alexa in any way she could, she felt almost at ease with the idea.


“You know, I don’t think I can say no to you… so if that’s what you really want…”


Mandy leant forward and started to insert herself into Alexa’s mouth, putting her hands on her teeth and levering herself up. ‘Am I really feeding myself to her?’ she asked herself, but she didn’t stop.


Alexa closed her lips firmly around her chest, then lifted her head up and tilted it right back, causing Mandy to drop down into the back of her mouth. She then lowered her head to a level position again, Mandy’s backside and legs hanging from her lips.


Mandy found herself staring into the wet darkness of Alexa’s throat for a second time. She felt scared but oddly relaxed. ‘When she swallows… I’ll go down… and stay down…’


Alexa carefully stood up and slowly walked over to her bed, trying to avoid jostling Mandy in her throat in case it made her swallow. ‘Oh goddess, she’s actually willing to do it… to give herself to me completely…’ she felt a pang of guilt, since she had no intention of actually going through with it. However, a rather dark thought did pop up ‘But if she’s willing, would it really be so bad to digest her?’ she cut that train of thought off quickly.


She leant over the bed, bringing herself down to the sheets and slowly let Mandy slip out from between her lips. Mandy plopped down onto her backside looking a bit confused.


“I’m sorry, that was mean of me… I sort of said it jokingly… but you took it so seriously and… it went too far.” she scooped Mandy up and hugged her tightly against her breasts. “I’d never intentionally hurt you, I promise you that.”


They’d known each other a little while, but this was their first date and first time they’d been intimate. She had felt a little annoyed by the joke, but that evaporated as she snuggled against the warm skin of her lover.


Eventually, Alexa relaxed her hug. “Now then, I believe you have the most amazing climax known to human kind to finish?”


“Yeah… but that was because I was inside you. I doubt your hungry stomach is the right place for me to finish now.”


Alexa put one hand on her belly “Yeah… I’m feeling pretty empty now, there’s a good chance I’d digest you before you finish!” she thoughts for a moment before continuing “However… I have an idea that I think we’ll both enjoy, gimme a sec to prepare.”


“Oh, I’m intrigued!”


Alexa put Mandy down on her bed again, then started to rummage around her room. She let out a small cry of triumph when she found what she was looking for, then stepped into the toilet next door to the shower room. She called out “I won’t be a minute!”


Mandy listened intently, trying to work out what she was up to. She heard the tap running, then silence. Then a sort of fwooshing noise of water hitting water. This repeated for a few more times before the tap turned off and Alexa came back to the bedroom.


“Right, I’d say that’s as good as it’s going to get.”


“Um, what is? What were you up to in there?”


“You’ll see, it’s no fun if I tell you. Let’s just say I have some of my own kinks. Now, I want you to stand up and keep still with your eyes closed. I’ll tell you when to open them.”


Mandy did as she was told. She could feel the bed shift under her as Alexa moved around on it, positioning herself. After a few moments, she could feel the heat of Alexa’s skin close to her face and the movement on the bed stopped.


“You said you want to finish inside me, and I’d like to finish again with you inside me, and so I present to you… open your eyes.”


Mandy opened her eyes and took a moment to work out what she was looking at. When it clicked, she exclaimed “Oh!”


She looking directing into Alexa’s wrinkled anus, which flexed slightly as Alexa tweaked her muscles invitingly. Alexa was on hands and knees in front of her.


“What do you say? I gave myself a very good clean inside and out.”


Mandy’s response was to place her hands on either side of the wrinkled pink entrance and lean in, tongue out, and start to lick up and down, pushing her tiny tongue inside as best she could whenever she reached the middle. Alexa gasped, her anus puckering up tightly and then relaxing, letting Mandy do her slightly ticklish but very erotic work.


Mandy was eventually satisfied that she’d teased and lubricated the wrinkled entrance enough. She stepped back a bit and asked “Hun, can you scooch down a bit?”


Alexa obeyed, pushing her legs out to the side and pressing her crotch down to the bed fabric.


Mandy approached her anus again, which was positioned facing her still, but now at waist height for her.


‘Soooo… looks like I’m really doing this… it’s gonna be a tight squeeze!’ she thought, staring at the slightly moving wrinkled ring, considering how best to approach it.


She made her decision, lifting her leg and putting her toes into the middle of the sphincter. As expected it tightened briefly and she heard a small sharp intake of breath. Once Alexa relaxed again, Mandy started pushing her leg out. Hot slippery warmth greeted her foot as it slid inside. Her hands started trembling in anticipation. She slowly pushed her further leg in, relishing the hot internal body heat as it crept along her skin. Once she got past her knee, she could just about support her weight on the inserted leg. Supporting herself as much as she could with her hands on Alexa’s backside, she lifted her other leg and pushed it down next to the first.


She was now in a sitting position, sticking out of her lover’s anus. She could feel the odd tweak now and then as Alexa concentrated on trying to keep her backside relaxed. She placed her hands palm up on her legs and pushed them forward until she could curl her fingers up just inside the tight ring of flesh around her legs and get some leverage. Pulling on her hands, she pushed her legs deeper, feeling the heat slide up her thighs. The anus was now getting quite smooth as it stretched tightly around both of her legs. She got a firm grip again and pulled as hard as she could, trying to force her hips and backside into Alexa’s backside. With a sudden lurch, and a small cry of surprise from Alexa, her hips slid in.


Now the tightness was released, Alexa couldn’t hold back and her anus tightened suddenly around Mandy’s waist, sucking her further in slightly. It was Mandy’s turn to cry out, the sphincter being a lot stronger than she expected.


“Ah! Gaaaad that’s too tight!! Mind relaxing a bit!” she cried out, slapping her hands vigorously on Alexa’s buttocks. The sphincter relaxed somewhat.


“Sorry… you just moved so suddenly and it was so tight… it hurt for a moment and my backside sort of reacted to that. Hmmm but you DO feel so good inside me…”


Mandy could feel the tight anus around her waist tweak tighter and relax a few times. Each tweak pushed her in a little, each relax let her out a little.


Alexa panted in pleasure, feeling Mandy push into her over and over, however things weren’t quite as she had hoped.


“Hmmmmm” she hummed in pleasure before speaking “As good as that feels, I was hoping to swallow you with my backside hands free, but I think it can’t manage on its own.”


“Is that so?” Mandy gave a big slap with both hands on the buttocks each side of her, rewarding her with a tight anal contraction. “You best help it along then.”


Alexa shifted her position carefully, moving her legs together and lifting her backside up before shifting into a squatting position, Mandy dangling down out of her backside. She could feel her small legs moving inside her gut. She felt like it was hungry for more, and she was going to give it.


She moved one hand down in front, briefly sliding two fingers into her pussy making them wet, then sliding them back out, briefly brushing them over Mandy’s back as she went, and onto her clit, moving them firmly back and forth.


A voice of protest came from her backside “Hey you better not climax before you ‘swallow’ me…”


“Oh I won’t… but I suggest you get started… AH! Humm!”


Mandy tried to push her hand further into Alexa, but found that while she could just about get her arm in, the tightness of the sphincter meant she couldn’t position it well enough to pleasure herself. She was about to request that Alexa’s anus get on and swallow her when she saw two fingers approaching her, Alexa’s other hand was pushed down her back. The fingers gently probed there way over to her, careful not to bump her face, eventually settling on her shoulders. Gentle pressure started to press against her, and ever so slowly, the tight wet hot sensation crept up her body.


With her hands further inside now, she planted one onto her crotch and began to finish what she started in Alexa’s stomach. As her shoulders got closer to sliding in, the tightness around her grew again and the fingers on her shoulders had to push harder, stretching the anal ring smooth and tight around her. With one last firm push, the tight ring slipped over her shoulders and contracted around her neck, leaving her with a very close up view of the now wrinkled sphincter.


She could already feel the climax rising, the sensation of Alexa’s gut all over her body sending her arousal into overdrive, the ridiculously soft flesh, hot and slimy, fitting around her body like a glove. The feeling on her legs, being much deeper, was of Alexa’s gut gently pushing, waves of soft but strong muscles moving from her feet to her hips.


Judging from the sound Alexa was making, Mandy concluded she was pretty close as well. She had moved from simply clit rubbing to sliding fingers inside herself, back out and up over her clit, rubbing a few times, then down and back insider. Mandy could actually feel the fingers from insider as the thrust in next to her, pressing the soft gut wall against her body.


Mandy felt the electric shiver of her own climax rise through body, her legs pressed out against the soft walls as her whole body shook. This was all the stimulation Alexa needed, pressing her fingers hard into herself and hooking them up slightly, she moaned in climatic pleasure.


As Alexa’s body tensed in climax, pulse after pulse running through her, Mandy felt a pulling sensation move over her body. As the last wave of climatic pleasure washed over her, Alexa’s anus started dragging over her face, slipping over the top of her head and closing firmly, pushing her deeper into Alexa’s bowels. It was pitch black, immensely hot and surprisingly quiet, just the squishy sound of gut moving over her ears and muffled gurgles. Now free of its obstruction, Alexa’s anus pulled in firmly to its relaxed position, pushing Mandy some way further into her lover’s colon. It felt like she really was being swallowed by Alexa’s backside.


When Mandy slid all the way in, Alexa had rolled onto her back and continued to climax in waves of ecstasy so strong she thought she might pass out. When her shuddering body finally relaxed in post climatic bliss, she forced herself to get up into a squatting position again. Her body felt weak and limp, but she concentrated and strained her backside, pushing as if she was constipated. She could hardly feel Mandy now, she’d gone so far up inside her. She kept at it, slowly feeling the sensation of her colon filling, until she felt the familiar pressure against her anus, which slowly drew back and over Mandy’s head.


Mandy gasped in a huge breath before panting a few times. Hearing this, Alexa relaxed a moment, and to Mandy’s surprise she was swallowed once more, anus closing over her. A moment of straining later it pulled back over her face and she could breathe again. She heard, and felt through her body, a giggle erupt from Alexa.


“Sorry! It’s a lot harder getting you out!”


“Hah! You don’t sound sor…” but she was cut off as Alexa relaxed again and she was sucked back into her gut.


A moment later she was pushed back into the air again.


“That was deliberate!” Mandy protested.


“Ok ok sorry! I couldn’t resist. Hold on I need to concentrate… uugh”


A wave of pressure moved up Mandy’s body, forcing the tight sphincter over her shoulders, the rest of her body rapidly following, sliding out of Alexa’s backside with ease and landing her on the bed cover below. Alexa shifted herself back down the bed a little, until she was face to face with her Mandy.


“Sooooo how was it?”


“I climaxed so hard I thought I’d pass out inside you!”


“Funny you should say that, I thought I’d feint from pure ecstasy!”


“I mean, just… I never imagined this sort of thing in my most wild and kinky dreams. Toward the end I thought I’d gone so far up your backside that could end up being digested after all!”


“Oh? Well it’s not too later for that…” and Alexa opened her mouth wide and placed it in front her Mandy.


“You’re not gonna stop teasing me about that, are you?”


“Nope!” she said with a wide grin.


“Hmph!” Mandy huffed. “Come on, let’s shower. I feel cold now and this lubrication is starting to dry…”


Alexa scooped her up and moved off the bed towards the shower room.


“Oh, by the way, regarding what you said earlier…”


Alexa looked quizzically down at the small girl in her hands.


“I love you, too.”


Alexa smiled and let out a soft chuckle, eyes alight with amusement.


Mandy’s brow creased in confusion. “Why is that funny?”


“Oh, Mandy...” Alexa sighed “An hour ago you were ready to let me digest you, just because I asked sweetly. It’s obvious you’re either madly in love with me, or just plain mad” her smile widened into a wolfish grin as she continued, “But probably little of both.”


“Well, when you put it like that...” Mandy replied sheepishly.


“And I wouldn’t have you any other way.”