- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ally gets herself into all sorts of adventures; whether it be growing to insane sizes and demolishing cities, or being mere inches tall, sneaking around places she shouldn't be, Ally will do just about anything- if the price is right. 

 

Giantess for Hire

 

“You’re sure the funds have been added to my account?” Ally asked.

 

“Yes, I’m positive” General Tate replied.

 

“All 12 million?”  Ally asked.

 

“Yes, all the funds should be safely wired to your account” General Tate responded.

 

Ally brought her phone out from her pocket and checked her bank balance.

 

“Well I don’t see the funds added yet, General!” Ally clammered, shoving her phone into Tate’s face. General Tate leaned back, calmly swatting away Ally’s phone.

 

“The controller literally just authorized the wire transfer like half a minute ago! Give it some time. You have my word.” Tate yelled back, sounding annoyed. Ally scoffed, putting the phone back into the jeans and crossing her arms.

 

“Well, all I’m saying is that I’m not doing any work until I see those funds. I hope you’re a man of your word, General.” Ally said, watching Tate intensely.

 

“I promise, you have my word. Can we now discuss your mission?” Tate asked.

 

“Ugh, sure” Ally said. Tate beckoned Ally towards his personal office. Ally began walking towards the office.

 

“You know, for your line of work, you’re quite small” General Tate said. Ally stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around to the general with a slightly annoyed look.

 

“Does my height bother you, General?” Ally asked.


“Well I mean, I kind of expected you to be taller than me, not something like five foot five” Tate said.

 

“Well you see, General….” Ally began to speak as her body began to slowly grow. Each step Ally took towards the General she grew a few inches.

 

“Being very tall can be tiresome at times….” Ally began to talk, still continually growing. In a matter of moments Ally already reached General Tate’s height. Each step Ally took forwards, Tate took a step back in complete awe of her ability to grow.

 

“But I can easily be as big as you want me to be, General…..” Ally said sensually as she continued to creep towards Tate. General Tate was six feet, 4 inches tall and Ally was only a mere five feet, six inches but already grew past Tate. By time Tate completely backed up into a wall, Ally was towering over him, standing at nearly 9 feet tall.  

 

“How about this General? Does this height satisfy you?” Ally asked, giggling as her voluptuous body towered over General Tate. Tate said nothing as his body froze up in awe of Ally’s new size. He gulped loudly and could feel his body hot from embarrassment, sweat trickling from his forehead.

 

“I um… Uh….” The General tried to speak, but failed miserably.

 

“What’s wrong, General? Cat caught your tongue?” Ally asked, playfully tapping the General’s head. Tate finally got the courage to speak up, quickly escaping from his entrapment from the wall.

 

“I apologize, you can be whatever height you’d like to be. For now, let’s talk about your mission” Tate again beckoned towards his office. Ally laughed some more before gradually shrinking down to her normal height.

 

Ally and the general sat down in his personal office and began to talk terms of her mission.

 

“Okay so as you know, Magnolia Weaponry limited is a privately owned militia. These past few months, we’ve been embroiled in a civil war between rival PMCs. Tensions are rising and I have received intel from a number of my spies that a rival PMC is on their way to raid compound. Our troops are stationed around town and are ready to fight once you are. Here are the blueprints for town we are stationed in…” Tate began to talk about more useless tactics before Ally finally got fed up and cut him off.

 

“General! I don’t have time to sit here and listen about your plans. Tell me what you want ME to do and how.” Ally yelled.

 

Tate sighed. “What I need you to do is hold back the enemy troops whilst continually pushing on their line. I trust you will be big enough to easily dispatch them. Their compound is situated in a neighbouring town not too far from us, so when you clear our compound from hostiles I want you to move in on their compound and wipe them out.” Ally took in a few moments to absorb all of the general’s requests.

 

“Okay, easy enough. Anything specific you want me to do?” Ally asked.

 

“Specific how?” Tate asked.

 

“You know, you want me to step on them, sit on them, eat them, crush them with my fist? Or do you want me to do whatever the hell I want?” Ally asked, annoyed. Typically Ally gets specific requests and actions, so not being told anything but to “dispatch” enemies left her unsure of his wants.

 

“Uh, I didn’t really think about that. Well I guess stepping on them is the easiest thing to do, but do whatever you want; I don’t care. As long as the enemy is gone and out of my worries then you can take a piss on their generals for all I care.” The general said, peering out the window.

 

“So be it.” Ally said. “However, I need a few minutes to warm up. Where do you store your vehicles?” Ally asked.

 

“In the main hangar. Why?” Tate asked. Ally didn’t reply as she got up from her seat and began walking towards the hangar. As Ally entered the hangar, she was greeted to an assortment of vehicles: humvees, helicopters, tanks, and even sports cars. Various men and women were scattered about, some working on vehicles while others participated in idle chatter. All of them were in full PMC gear however, ready the moment the alarms blared to get ready for war. Ally began inspecting various vehicles before a group of men approached her, all much taller than Ally. A blonde soldier walked towards Ally, towering over her and smiling.

 

“You lost, little girl?” The man said. “What's a girl as tiny as you doing around here?”

 

“Oh, I’m the newest recruit, just warming up a bit.” Ally said. The man watched Ally dead in the face before bursting out into laughter. The men around him began laughing and pointing at Ally as well.

 

“You?! Our newest recruit? Don’t make me laugh, fool! There’s a height requirement to join the PMC and you sure as hell don’t meet, so why don’t you get that tight little ass on out of here?” The man said, snickering. Ally laughed.

 

“Don’t judge a book by its cover, little man” Ally said, as she closed her eyes and began to grow.

 

“Huh? You you calling li-” but before the man could finish his sentence, Ally was growing to immense heights. In a matter of seconds, Ally grew from barely even over 5 feet to 50 feet tall. Ally took in a deep breath and opened her eyes; being this big again brought a huge smile to her face. Ally looked around and was glad to see that only walls were in her line of sight; She had to look all the way down to the ground to see the now tiny man cowering by her feet.

 

“Careful little man,” Ally said raising her foot over him. “Women my size don’t tend to notice men as tiny as you.” Ally brought her foot slightly closer to the man and he dropped on his back, screaming like a man as he cowered for his life. Ally laughed and stepped over the man, her step sending out a BOOM throughout the hangar. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and watched Ally in awe as her gargantuan body lazily walked around the compound. Ally stopped before a humvee and crouched down, picking up the humvee. The metal from the humvee creaked as Ally’s strength nearly began to crush the humvee by picking it up.

 

“Hmm, light enough.” Ally said, twirling the vehicle around and inspecting it. Ally brought it close to the ground and dropped the vehicle from 10 feet. The humvee made a loud CRAAASH as it came plummeting to the ground. Ally began stomping around the compound some more, testing how light the vehicles were to her. After finally being satisfied with her power, Ally shrunk down and sat on a couch, sifting through social media while she waited for the alarm. Everyone around her still stood there in shock, never seeing a woman grow to such size before.

 

A few hours later, the alarm in the compound began to blare; it was finally time for Ally to work. Ally jumped from her seat and casually jogged along with the soldiers, her too wearing the PMC’s clothing so they knew she was on their side. The moment Ally walked out the hangar doors she was greeted to endless gunfire and explosions. The sudden change in atmosphere momentarily frightened her, but Ally knew she would be unstoppable once she grew. Ally remembered a garrison the general spoke about before she lost interest in his plans and ran towards it. There, the general and a handful of soldiers were stationed, all behind cover and actively shooting- general barking commands over a phone. He stopped talking as he saw Ally and hung up the phone, before walking towards her.

 

“Good, you’re here. We’re already starting to lose troops, so please hurry!” Tate begged. Ally took out her phone and checked her bank balance; the 12 million was still not wired to her. Ally wagged her finger and pointed to her phone.

“I don’t get paid, you don’t win this war” Ally said. The general continually begged Ally to fight, constantly assuring the money was transferred. Ally kept ignoring his pleas of desperations until her phone buzzed. Ally peered down to her phone and was finally greeted with a generous wire transfer of 12 million dollars.

 

“Okay, now I can work.” Ally said. Ally again closed her eyes and grew to 50 feet, the buildings around her just barely able to mask her presence. Ally began to walk out to the battlefield but stopped and crouched down to the general.

 

“Before I do this, what’s the limit to my destruction?” She asked.


“Everything but my men are expendable. Do whatever you please” The general said. Ally laughed maniacally; those were the words she was hoping he would say all day. Soldiers of both factions were in constant gunfire in a small street, each side barking their own commands. The only sound was the ear piercing noise of gunfire and the occasional grenade going off, but that was soon to change. The enemy soldiers began to hear weird noises.


“What is that noise?” An enemy soldier asked.

 

“They sound like footsteps, but why are they so loud?” Another asked, confused as he ducked down into cover. Moments later the soldiers questions were answered, as Ally came crashing through a building. The building crumbled as Ally easily walked through it, sending the soldiers in a frenzy. Ally laughed as she closed the distance on the soldiers in a few steps. One soldier tried to run but Ally easily stepped on him, flattening his body under her combat boots. The soldiers all directed their fire towards the giant woman but their efforts were pointless. Ally easily cut through their defences. Soldiers began running as Ally swiftly dispatched the enemies, stepping on them as they desperately tried to fight back. Ally walked over and picked up a humvee, before tossing it towards a group of soldiers. The humvee immediately exploded on impact, killing of a cluster of soldiers. Ally tore through the street, stepping on soldiers and vehicles. A handful of soldiers tried to hide in buildings, but Ally easily punched through the small buildings, snatching the soldiers out from their hiding spots and crushing them in her hands. Ally demolished the buildings as a double check that no soldier would make it out alive.

 

Ally laughed as various soldiers begged for their mercy, before popping them into her mouth and gulping down the helpless soldiers.

 

“Mmm, you tiny men are so yummy!” Ally mocked the soldiers in a giggly voice as she picked helpless soldiers off the street and chowed down on them. It barely took 15 minutes for Ally to tear down the street, flattening any vehicle, and soldier alike in her path. Ally scoured the now demolished town. Bodies laid all around the town, flattened inside a crater of the shape of a boot. Some soldiers were crushed beyond recognition, with only a puddle of blood to identify them. Ally nearly stopped her search until she noticed something in the corner of her eye.

 

A soldier quickly darted into a home and another quickly closed the shutters. Ally smiled as she stomped towards the home. Ally stopped towards the house, stepped on the car parked on the driveway. Ally crouched down and ripped the roof off to be greeted by the last remaining soldiers, cowering in various rooms of the home.

 

“Hello, boys! Let’s have some fun shall we?” Ally asked, laughing. Ally stood back up and slowly unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants off, revealing her large, round ass in a thong. Ally shaked it around and looked over her shoulder.

 

“Like what you see, little ones? You’re about to get a closer look.” Ally said, as she stood between the house and kneeled down over it. Ally was now on her shins, both legs on either side of the house, her gigantic ass looming over the house. The soldiers watched in fear as the sunlight vanished as Ally’s ass covered the entire roof of the house. One soldier tried to run but Ally easily picked him up and broke his legs, before tossing him back into the house. Ally began to raised and lower her butt on the house, wiggling it around. She brought it down enough for it to to graze the house, bricks immediately flying off the house. Ally giggled as she still loomed over the house, grabbing her ass and slapping it.

 

“My ass hasn’t felt the embrace of a tiny in ages, I’m so glad you idiots decided to hide in there!” Ally laughed as she finally brought her ass down on the house. The house was no match for her soft behind, as it immediately eviscerated the home and the soldiers in it. Ally let her ass sit there for a moment, waggin it left and right a few times before finally getting up. Tons of debris stayed stuck to Ally’s ass and to her delight, multiple blood stains smeared across her cheeks. Ally giggled as she dusted off the debris and grabbed her some more, before finally pulling her pants back up and walking out the small section of houses, making sure to deliberately step on a few more before leaving. The general awaited Ally by the towns entrance.

 

“Astounding work out there, Ally” Tate said. Ally smiled back.

 

“I still need you to destroy the enemies’ compound, and then your work is considered done.” Tate said.

 

“Consider it done” Ally said. “Though, I want to be bigger.” without second thought, Ally began growing to immense sizes, now standing at over 300 feet tall.

 

“It was fun kicking and punching buildings down, but now I want to step on them in one go” Ally said. Ally was too big to hear the general at this point and began walking towards the enemies’ base. Even for Ally her steps sounded gigantic and menacing. The ground was barely able to support Ally’s new size, as she felt herself sink into the Earth with each new step. Ally looked behind her to find massive boot size craters left in her wake. She couldn’t stop smiling thinking about all the destruction she was going to cause. It took less than 5 seconds for Ally to make it to the enemies’ compound at her new size. She greeted the town by demolishing a building with one swift step. Debris and dust clouds littered the town as villagers and soldiers alike scattered around the town. Ally didn’t care who was in her path at this point; people by the dozens were getting stepped on by her massive boots and buildings were either flattened under her immense weight, or kicked down without recourse by the strength of her strides. Half the town was destroyed simply by Ally walking; nothing could stop her right now. Helicopters began buzzing around her, gatling guns spewing out bullets by the thousands in a desperate attempt to stop her.

 

Ally simply swatted the helicopters away, the massive heli birds barely even the size of her hand. Soon enough, Ally was at the foot of the compound; it looked nearly identical to Tates, just varying in color and insignia. Ironically, Ally ate all the soldiers minding their own business in the mess hall and stepped on the barracks without any thought. It took 2 stomps to destroy every vehicle in the hangar. Ally ripped off the roof of the private quarters to find the Enemy general and high ranking officials cowering away. Ally smirked as she again unbuckled her belt and pulled her pants off, as well as her panties revealing her wet pussy; being this big seriously turned on Ally. Ally squatted over the private quarters, casually rubbing her pussy.

 

“General Tate sends his regards” And before the tiny men could respond, Ally began to relieve herself into the quarters. To Ally, it was just a small stream, but for the tiny men it was a torrential flood. It was safe to assume the men drowned as Ally pulled back on her pants and walked out the town, making sure to demolish the other half on her way out.  Tate again met Ally outside the town, this time in a humvee. Ally shrunk down to her normal height.

 

“When I said piss on them for all I care, I didn't mean literally!” Tate clamored.

 

“Well you could have said that!” Ally yelled back. “Whatever. What matters is they are dead, and you stand as victor, right?” Ally asked.

 

“Yes that’s true. Thank you for your work today. Our PMC will finally be able to strive again” Tate said.

 

“Bite your tongue, general,” Ally said as she began to walk away from the general. “Because you never know when you’ll get outbid by another PMC for my work.”

 

The general didn’t reply and watched Ally as she was greeted by her personal driver and drove off into the distance.

 

“Any new requests come my way?” Ally asked her retainer.

 

“Yes, I do. I have about 5, care to hear them?” The retainer asked.

 

“Why yes I do” Ally said.

 

 

To be continued....