- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aiden is quite used to blind dates: You meet over text, have dinner, and if you're lucky, they'll take you back to their home for some "coffee". Things get a little different when your blind date is almost 11 feet tall. 

 

The Blind Date

 

I’ve been on a decent amount of blind dates in my life, but this had to be the the weirdest one I’ve ever experienced. Most blind dates have two outcomes: you either never meet again and delete numbers the second the dates over, or you take them to your home and you bone. I’ve been trying for a long time to find “the one”, but I have been slowly realizing that these people just use these blind dates as easy one-night-stands. But this girl, my god man, this girl. She was something else. You don’t understand how many times I had to pinch myself to check if I wasn’t dreaming. The day started like this.

 

It was a normal day; I just went to work, got home, made dinner and sat down and went on my computer. Between video ads I would browse the dating app for potential dates. I kept liking any girls that I thought looked cute and set my phone down. 2 hours past and my phone started buzzing: Liz Maxwell liked your picture too! Click to chat.

 

Hmm, that was faster than normal I thought. Usually I don’t get a match for half a day most of the time. I paused my video (totally wasn’t porn) and clicked to chat. I clicked her profile first to check her out. Liz had a very nice candid photo of just her face, smiling. Normally these girls post their whole body to flaunt but honestly, I didn’t mind because goddamn she was beautiful. I scrolled down to check her bio:

 

Name: Elizabeth “Liz” Maxwell

Age: 27

Occupation: Human Resource Officer

Height: Very Tall

 

I stopped reading at that point. Very tall? That struck me with a red flag. 10 times out of 10 girls post their actual height; hell even I do so I don’t have to waste my time. I read over the same 2 words for about 5 minutes trying to think why she was adamant on hiding her height before forgetting about it and finally messaging her. Ah how tall could she possibly be? I’d say 6 feet maximum.

 

Boy I was so wrong about that.

 

I really enjoyed the conversation with her. We quickly found many things in common and set up a dinner date in 2 minutes. She seemed really hasty about it too because she couldn’t stop begging for us to meet today. I finally agreed before hopping into the shower, brushing my teeth, getting changed and darting out my apartment door down the street to our dinner date. I quickly checked back my messages. Okay so she said she’d be in a regular top and short shorts with some runners. I looked around the room for Liz. I scanned left and right and to no avail I had a girl beckon me over. That’s when I looked towards the center of the room.

 

Oh. My. God. I am not EVEN kidding you when I say this girl was massive. When I looked, all I could see was her chest.

 

“Aiden? Is that you?” The gigantic woman said. Oh good god. That’s Elizabeth? Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind at all having a date with a taller woman; I’m not exactly a tall person though (five foot eight inches to be exact), but this woman was something else. Liz stood up from her chair and casually walked towards me for a hug. When she was finally close to me, her body towered over mine. I was pretty sure she was twice my height. I was too stunned to look for a moment and all I could see was her waist. I finally mustered the courage to look up and confirmed it was her; Liz’s face was still beautiful as ever. She did a half crouch to give me a hug. Her arms easily wrapped around my body. Her embrace was quite strong but I didn’t mind; my face was meant with her huge, soft boobs. A sigh of relief escaped my body; you gotta make the best out of these situations.

 

I won’t lie to you, I had a blast with this girl. We chatted for more than an hour about random things, things that I know don’t interest you (I know exactly what you’re here for, don’t worry). I kept looking around casually to the crowd and these guys literally paid her no mind as if being a literal giant was normal. I finally got a little awkward always having to crane my neck up so high and asked:

 

“So…..” I cleared my throat and coughed. “How, uh……. How tall are you?” I asked. I could see the small hint of sadness come out from her face. Oh Aiden, you idiot! You know you’re not the first person to ask such a sensitive question. “You know what? I’m sorry, that was rude of me” I said, “you don’t have to answer that”

 

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t mind at all. It’s not often you come across a girl as-” She doesn’t finish her sentence at first, beckoning to how gargantuan her body is. “Tall as me” She finally said. Yeah no shit. I kept that comment to myself. “I’m ten feet, five and a half inches tall” She finally said.

 

“And a half?” I asked back.

 

“Can’t ever forget the half” She said. I laughed.

 

We neared the end of our date and I was outside the restaurant. “Aiden, I just want to thank you for this date. It really means a lot. You don’t even know how many guys have set up a date with me, only to run out the door the moment they see how tall I am. Thank you for giving me a chance.”

“Anytime, Liz. You’re a wonderful woman. Those guys are idiots to tuck tail and run from such a beautiful face.” I cringed after. I can’t believe I said that. We exchanged one last hug and I began to walk back to my apartment; I know she isn’t really interested in me, so I won’t bother.

 

“Wait!” Her voice cried out behind my back. I froze up in place. I turned around to her massive body towering before me, again.

 

“I know it’s kind of sudden, but would you like to come over to my place for some coffee? I feel like there’s so much more we can talk about; one dinner date isn’t enough time.”

 

Oh god. I’m about to bone a ten foot tall girl.

 

Her apartment was the same distance away from the restaurant as mine would; it was just on the other side of the block. I sat down on her chair in the kitchen and we chatted while she prepared the coffee. She finally finished brewing the coffee and placed one cup beside me, before sitting right next to me again, dwarfing me. We talked for probably another 3 hours, both our coffees untouched and cold. I was still too nervous to engage anything sexual, so I told her that it was getting late and that I should go. She gave me a look of sadness, in which I gave a small smile to, before spinning around the seat towards the door. That’s when Liz grabbed my shoulder, twirled me around and planted her huge, thick lips against mine. Her face was hot and her eyes were shut tight. One hand slowly made its way to my back while the other slowly played with my hair. I didn’t want to make it awkward for the girl, so I returned back the caressing. She released her lips from mine for a moment to breathe, before jumping back in. Every second that passed, she slowly got a bit more dominant and into the moment. The passionate kissing lasted about two minutes more before Liz released from exhaustion. Her small panting was pleasant to listen to.

 

“Come join me upstairs” She said. God I forgot how sexy her voice sounded. I watched as Elizabeth slowly undressed herself, sexily taking off her shirt and throwing it aside (she wasn’t wearing a bra), before unbuckling her short shorts and turning around as she took them off, bending her beautiful ass right in front of me, exposing me to her cute pink panties. She turned around, licked her lips and smiled before pointing a finger at me and beckoning me to come closer. It took me a while to muster up courage to get up. My entire body felt heavy. Every movement felt foreign to me as I slowly crept towards her. As I got close enough, she grabbed me by the wrist and guided me to her bedroom, or so I think? Funny (or ironically) enough, her bed was normal sized. In fact, everything about her home as normal sized. Liz guided me to her bed and playfully threw me on it. I was attempting to sit up straight but she got on the bed and crawled on top of my body, her pelvis stuck against mine like glue and her torso almost leaned against mine. She grabbed both my arms and pushed them to either side of my body and took control. I could tell she was a bit nervous because she went back straight to kissing, but she was definitely more dominant this time. I was caught between feeling bad for the girl and enjoying the moment; a girl this big probably intimidates the average guy on a date, but I also really want to take control and have some fun, but I ultimately didn’t. It felt nice to not have to do anything and still receive maximum pleasure.

 

Liz finally stopped giving me passionate french kisses. She leaned up from her initial position and towered over me, playfully caressing her breasts.

“Let’s have some real fun now.” She said, giving off a sexy laugh. Liz kissed me on the lips again, but the second one was at my neck, and then my chest, and then my stomach and finally right at my waist. She peered down at my jeans. Removing her hands from mine, Liz grabbed at the jeans, easily unbuckling it and pulling my pants down. She rubbed my dick while I still had my underwear on, kissing around it. Finally, Liz slowly pulled my pants off to reveal my (probably to her) flaccid dick. Now, I wasn’t exactly blessed with great genes. My dick was quick average, sadly (just under 6 inches fully erect), so it was probably even more disappointing to a nearly eleven foot tall woman. Boy I was wrong. Liz happily put her enormous head between my legs and gave my dick one, good lick from base to tip. Her tongue was massive and nearly swallowed my cock whole. Something about a girl twice your size giving you a blowjob is such a massive fucking turn-on man. I laid there, legs spread open as Liz gave me sensual licks and kisses, trying to harden me up. What really did the job was when she finally started licking and sucking on my balls. Fuck that part was so good. She had me stand up on the edge of the bed as as got on her knees and pushed her head right under my genitals, watching me intently as she licked every surface area of my sack. My balls were drenched and dripping saliva by time she was done. It told her to let me return the favor and her eyes widened with glee. I watched as I laid back on the bed, legs spread open as Liz turned around and climbed on top of me. She angled her pussy right over my face and lowered it as she stretched her left leg over my body. Soon enough, I was met with a larger than normal pussy resting right above my face. I was nervous at first, but when I finally mustered the courage to give a lick, Liz moaned hard.

 

“Oh fuck, don’t stop.” Liz said just after one lick. I could feel her pushing her pussy slightly more into my face. I had to crane my neck up and down constantly to lick her entire pussy, but man it felt so good. She was already drenched from excitement. My face was covered from her wetness. I had both my hands on her ass, squeezing down. Liz’s ass was very soft and large (probably because she’s so damn big), so I enjoyed every moment of it. Her pussy was soft and inviting. Each lick was heaven to my tongue, the feeling mutual to Liz. Each lick was met with a sexy moan, slowly pushing her womanhood closer and closer to my face. We must of been at it for 5 minutes before it was finally time.

 

My dick finally got fully erect, and it didn’t take Liz long to notice. Liz smiled from ear to ear. The weight from her body forced some breath out of me, but you soon ignore that when you have a gargantuan woman straddled on top of you, ready to ride the life out of you.she playfully rubbed her wet pussy against my cock. The feeling was so amazing that I could probably cum from just that. Soon enough, Liz leaned back, lazily clasped my dick and angled it straight up, while slowly sitting down on it. The bed was quite narrow in size, so she was able to kneel down on either side of the bed and easily be able to ride me. After finally inserting my dick inside of her, Liz slowly began riding me. The feeling of her pussy was not like any other; I couldn’t help but moan each time she fully sat down on my dick. Liz watched me with such intensity that I was almost embarrassed to keep eye contact, but man, she is so damn beautiful. Her small lip bites, her slow pants, and god, that fucking smile indicating that she was having the time of her life was so goddamn sexy. Liz soon enough got comfortable and leaned forwards, her luscious, soft breasts all up in my face. My body was still frozen, afraid to move, so my hands laid completely still on her waist. Liz licked her lips and grabbed my arms with hers and threw them against her breasts. I finally mustered up the courage and began playing with her breasts. Each action only excited her more. My mind decided to take action because I somehow managed to bring her close and whisper in her ear. I couldn’t remember what I said, but I assumed I told her to go on all fours because after I finished whispering to her, I could remember her leaning back, giggling and sitting up from my dick and getting on all fours, perfectly arching her back and posing her ass up in the air. I had to remain on the bed just to be at proper level with her. I leaned forwards  directly behind her ass, rubbing her pussy with one hand and feeling her ass with the other. Liz just wiggled her ass in anticipation.

 

It didn’t take me long after to finally, but slowly, insert my rock hard dick into her pussy. The feeling of my dick sliding into her drenched womanhood felt too damn good. I slowly thrusted back and forth, my hands just barely able to grasp her butt. Again, Liz kept eye contact with me, panting slowly and smiling. It took me a while to get comfortable with her again but soon enough, I was thrusting quite fast, my balls slapping against her pussy. I grabbed her ass tighter and tighter by the minute, happily slapping it too. We must have been in that position for a solid 5 minutes before I finally got tired and slowed down considerably. Liz decided to take control and moved herself from all fours and laid on her back, rose her waist and spread her legs wide open. I happily crawled between them, placed one hand on her pelvis and slowly banged her. I finally felt comfortable with this woman because I caught myself watching her straight in her eyes with the same intensity she gave me minutes before.

 

My dick finally began to make a tingling feeling and I knew it was time.

 

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum.” I said. Liz quickly sprung up from her sitting position, grabbed me and placed me on the bed. I quickly stood up, stroking my dick as Liz crawled underneath me, her face rubbed against my balls. She slowly licking my balls, still watching me dead in my face as I pumped my cock, getting ready to cum. I finally began to open my mouth to moan and she knew exactly what was coming next. Soon enough, cum sprayed out with passion, splattering all across Liz’s face. My cum shot out in straight lines across her face. I came for a solid 3 seconds before exhaling and letting go of my cock. Liz still watched me while she playfully nuzzled my ball sack and licked up any remaining cum off my cock. We gave each other 15 minutes to freshen up ( I went first). I stayed by the door waiting for her to come back. Liz walked out from her room, wearing her sleeping clothes (a tiny pair of shorts and no top on). Liz towered over me as as she stood by me at the front door.

 

“I guess this is goodbye.” I said.

 

“Awwww, can’t you stay the night? I’m sure we can have some more fun, handsome.” Liz said, laying her hand on my shoulder.

 

“Sorry, but I really have to get home and finish up some things for work in the morning. But don’t worry, tonight was a blast and I definitely want to meet up again.” I said.

“Well you know your way. Don’t be a stranger.” Liz said, giggling.

 

“You gonna be taller the next time I see you?” I asked, jokingly.

 

“Maybe, who knows? You’ll just have to find out.”

 

“Sounds like a deal.”

 

“And maybe I’ll have a friend too.”

 

Oh fuck yes.

 

“I’m looking forward to that. Goodnight Elizabeth.”

 

“Goodnight handsome.” Liz said, before stealing a kiss on my lips before I left her apartment.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The Blind Date