- Text Size +

Kart stumbled over his easel and parchments as the giantess reached for him, her hand open and descending like an avalanche, the skin of her yearning fingers pale as snow. The young explorer of twenty possessed the thin frame of a scholar tempered by months trekking in the wilderness, his thin arms and legs budding with new muscle beneath the fur parka he’d traded half an ink set for.

The shadow of her hand fell over him and he shuddered from terror as much as the cold. How did someone so big sneak up on me? She’d appeared in an instant, as if materializing from the mountain itself. A tower of primal feminity rose from a sudden storm of flurries, her lean, strong, massive body striding from a miniature blizzard, a prominent bosom, her breasts supple and swaying in the halter top that left her arms and midsection bare atop a tapered waist.

Sturdy but slender legs bound in short, furred leggings, carrying the blue skinned, golden haired woman towards him. Massive as she was there should have been a great upheaval, yet the giantess moved without so much as disturbing a snowflake in the valley they’d met it.

Lithe fingers the width of tree trunks wrapped about his torso, scooping Kart up maps, tools and all, and pulled him into the clenching flesh of her palm. Crying out like a mouse beneath the paws of pouncing lion, he looked into the great feminine face, teal eyes framed by a mane of gold flecked with white snow, and saw nothing but the same regard a predator gave its prey.

What a fool I was! Wisdom, but too late. Eager to explore the uncharted mountains and draw up maps and routes, to venture into the unknown that would bring him fame and fortune, cursed the foolhardy impetuousness on par with the Knights who routinely rode up in the giants’ lands and went missing.

The blood rushed to his head as he saw the ground shrunk below, and with it came bitter reflections. I was going to make my mark on the world—to be the first in the unknown. Fame, glory and renown, he had seen them all in his future. Hanging upside down in the woman’s grasp, her pretty, elfin features dominating his field of vision, Kart realized then he had become just another crusader led to ruin by delusions of grandeur.

 

***

 

Tari could barely contain her excitement, lifting up to inspect her squirming catch, bent over at the waist with her rump higher than her head. First day out of Jotuneheim and I find a human. The frost giantess wanted to squeal with delight at the treasure she’d found—and so close to the focal point between realms through which she’d crossed over, too.

Though returning Jotar claimed humans to be plentiful as the stars in the sky, she had entered the mortal realm seeing only trees, ice and mountain peaks, she’d been worried that she might not find one, yet fate had been kind and provided her an adorable, brown haired plaything for her amusement. She tipped her hand up and spilled the human into her palm—he curled up into a whimpering ball.

So adorable. Her mouth watered. And he looks so…tasty. Yet though her true nature was as brutal and ravenous as winter itself, her kind known as the “devourers”, a moniker they took literally. Tari was not without a sense of sport, nor did she wish her first human used up so quickly.

She had time for a little fun.

Settling back into the snow, the giantess tipped her hand playfully to the side and dumped the flailing human into the valley of her chest, giggling as she felt his tiny hands and feet against her bare skin. The prickling caress flowed down through her chest, across her tightening belly and into her warming loins.  

Oh, oh that is nice.

Spurred on by this scrap of a sample, her hands cupped at the sides of her breasts and she pressed them together, trapping her plaything in the crevasse of her bosom and holding him there for several seconds, amused at his attempts to push back or wriggle free. The tingling warmth in her groin kindled into a spark, then caught alight.

Keeping her breasts pinned together about their captive with one arm, Tari reached down between her thighs with her free hand and began to rub, dabbing at her moistening sex with the fur leggings. She kept him there for another several minutes before growing bored with this game and fishing her plaything out of her cleavage, transferring him onto her stomach and sliding him against her abdomen.

Releasing her hold on his shoulders, she nudged him along the dipping plain of her stomach, seeing if he’d move on his own.

 

***

 

Gasping for air, Kart sucked in deep, greedy mouthfuls, grateful to be free from the crushing weight of the mountainous breasts he’d been held captive by. Now he found himself at the arc of her hips, just shy of her navel, staring in rapturous awe as she pleasured herself with one hand while her other came towards him.

He tensed up, ready to be clenched in her crushing grip once more, but instead, she merely prodded him, her finger poking his chest with winding force He pushed back—this prompted a thunderous giggle and another nudge. Hopping up, feet sinking into the firm flesh of her pale blue skin, he ran for the rise of her left hip, only to be met with a cupped palm curling around and lifting him up to her face which drew up in an amused smirk.

Oh, God, what does she want now? Panting, he stared into the deep pools of her eyes, each larger than his head, reflecting his disheveled, horrified visage back. The woman bit her lip, as if in thought—her free hand came towards him, no longer buried in her crotch, bringing her aroused scent with it, and she laid her index expertly on his waist.

Then she began to undress him. His shirt, then his leggings were plucked away by her pinching fingers—I’ll freeze in this weather—Kart struggled in vain to keep himself decent but within seconds he lay naked in her hand, skin prickling and threatening to match the color of the giantess with only her curled fingers to shield him from the shearing cold of the wind.

His stomach lurched as her hand rose to her face. Grinning wolfishly, the woman leaned down and blew on him, her breath hot and a balm against the wintry cold. Kart clenched his teeth. She puckered her lips and blew again—the stream of hot air rolling across his chest, down his torso.

Into his groin.

Is she---another blast of hot air—oh, she is! I’m getting a..a..another blow…oh….Many a woman encountered in his travels bedded down with him for the night, but he’d never found one willing to perform this exotic trick. Held captive and in mortal terror for his life he was nevertheless a young man and his body responded properly. Blood rushing to his head—both of them—Kart watched the Tree of Life spring to prominence between his legs and he rushed to cover himself fearing how the giantess would respond to that.

Unfortunately for him, she’d seen everything.

 

***

Tari had little experience with humans, but that wasn’t to say she didn’t know her ways about the male form. A century-long tryst with a fire giant, his passion blazing hot to match the infernos he lay in his passing, entire villages and holds burnt to ash, had taught her a trick or two to get a man aroused.

It seems human males are no different. She smiled at the perking results of her efforts. I wonder if this works too. Sliding her palm up against her mouth, she parted her lips and gathered the hapless man’s legs into her mouth and drew him in up to his waist.

Where is it? She probed the squirming mouthful with a tongue, ah, there! She felt her tip touch his. Now, then, have to be gentle. Wouldn’t want to pull it off.

She began to suck.

***

Kart cried out in equal parts fear and ecstasy as he was drawn up against the sheer cliff of the woman’s face, his hands pushing feebly against the top of her mouth as he sank into her mouth up to his hips, her cheeks flaring inward as she suckled him like a child’s sweet treat. He felt her tongue, long, slick and easily wider than him, wrapping about his legs and over his groin, caressing him with loving tenderness,

This—this—isn’t—ah—

Rational thought fled his mind and there was only pleasure. Even his ever-present fear dissolved in a white-hot passion as he felt her hand fall away from him, leaving him suspended from her mouth.

I—I—I’m going to—

From the perspective of his captor, his climatic yowl must have been no more impressive than a mouse’s squeak. Kart’s belly tightened, his thighs clenched and there, upside-down in the mouth of a giantess, he released himself, a smear of white appearing on the corner of her mouth as he fell limp against her bottom lip with a spent groan.

Spots danced in his vision. Panting and gasping, dangling outside of the woman’s mouth, held in place by twin walls of ivory, he became aware of a slow, tugging motion, similar to her suckling but more insistent. Craning his head up, eyes widening, Kart saw his torso sliding between the giantess’s puckered lips; she drew him up and in as he would slurp up an eastern meal noodle.

No! No! No!

Fear instilled new movement and he kicked and pushed against the soft, plush surface but effortlessly she overpowered his resistance and sucked him into her mouth, his ears popping from the change in pressure. The saliva-flooded mat of her tongue formed a chute and he slid across the ribbed surface of the woman’s palate as a feminine moan issued up from below his feet until he felt himself drop off the back of her tongue and tumble unceremoniously into her yawning gullet.

Her throat opened, the surrounding walls slanted downward, flexed as a pulsating gulp echoed around him, and for the final time, Kart plunged into the unknown.

 

***

Tari tilted her head back and swallowed, a pair of fingers to her slender neck as she felt the wriggling morsel in her throat. A squelching gulp sealed his fate and she licked her lips, savoring the salty aftertaste of the human and the parting gift he’d left on the corner of her mouth. The kicking lump’s arrival in her stomach sent tingling lightning racing up her spine, the muscles in her abdomen tightening in reflex about the core of the glow filling her body.

Though she’d found the human an amusing diversion, there had never been a doubt in the giantess’s mind that he would end up within her belly, the act of consuming him too euphoric to pass upon. As a cat with a mouse she had taken her time and played with him, but he had never ceased to be anything but a choice scrap of food to Tari.

Arousal heightened by the feathery movements within her belly, both hands now dove between her legs, shoving her coverings down to her ankles, and thrust in time with her meal’s pleasant tickles. Again and again she thrust until an ocean of pleasure filled her and she howled like the winter winds. Coming down from this high, she lay gasping for breath, toes curled, body tightening and relaxing in alternate, her skin a hotbed of nerves sensate to every stimulus from without—or within—her.

Standing, hiking up her leggings, she spied a pile of objects splayed about the snowy trail—the humans’ things—his maps, she smiled as closer inspection revealed sketchings of trails and landmarks stretching across representations of the land.

How useful—a guide to Midguard. The human’s misfortune had become Tari’s boon, she thought, scooping the parchments up and examining them. As if sensing the closeness of his precious papers to his prison of flesh, the human’s kicking intensified within her. Tari rubbed her stomach, cupping her hand above her navel against the tight muscle, as if to calm the struggling meal. Don’t worry, your precious things will be taken care of.

With a reassuring pat to her tummy, she replaced the bag onto her belt, pondering what means she might use to follow the tiny little maps. Surely, they will lead to something wondrous. She paused to belch softly. More humans, hopefully.