- Text Size +

 

Anna walked alone barefoot in the depths of the infinite canyon, a playful smile along her lips.  Pink, fleshy walls impossibly high towered over her, so much so she couldn’t see the top. Taking a deep breath of humid air, the young woman allowed a small moan escape.  



Waving her black, shoulder length hair back, the woman grinned. 



We call this the infinite canyon, but the truth is it’s the small wrinkle on the balls of a God, Andrew.  



The overwhelming majority of her fellow femtoputians, didn’t know, couldn’t know.  Cities, civilizations, worlds, hundreds of trillions of people all of various size, entrapped and enslaved to Andrew’s balls, ignorant of their god and how he dominated over them all.  



The nineteen-year-old took another deep breath of fresh air, his scent was particularly overwhelming here. She happened to be on one of the lowest parts of his right ball.  



Wearing a red sundress, she spotted in the fleshy ground what appeared to be small gray patches, each no bigger than her foot. Looking ahead could see these patches were everywhere forward on her walk, too many to count and every couple of feet. 



Squatting down toward the closest patch, she put her face to the ground to inspect it. They were buildings, skyscrapers only a fraction of an inch high. Her brown eyes coldly scanned the city, hovering ominously above them, she couldn’t even see its inhabitants. Placing her foot to compare it to little inhabitants, the tallest buildings didn’t even reach a quarter of the height of her toes. She wiggled them playfully, squishing a few dozen skyscrapers in the process. The buildings felt like grains of sand, small grains of sand in between her toes. 



Still squatting, Anna could feel herself getting wet at the power she held over the millions below. The micros below could undoubtedly see she wasn’t wearing any panties. “I sort of want to play with you.” She ‘gently’, picked up a number of glass buildings, particularly tall ones, and slowly brought them up the inside of her right thigh. Anna casually rubbed them between her legs for a brief moment before tossing them away, disinterested. “No, you’re not big enough to scratch my itch.” The giantess flicked her hair back and stared contemptuously with her brown eyes, “You’re good enough for my feet though.” 



Standing up, Anna put her foot down squarely on the little city, shuddering in pleasure at the tickle on her toes.  



The goddess continued to walk through the infinite canyon, totally uncaring for the tens of millions of people squished underneath her feet. She even sadistically, slightly changed the direction of her walk slightly if only to feed more micro people to her soles. Such was her right, she was bigger and the bigger did whatever they wanted to the smaller people.  



Anna idly wondered as she walked *crunch* if these tinies, zeptoputians knew they lived on a prodigan god. Almost certainly not. How would they feel to know that the ‘giantess’ among them was really just one more speck among countless that populate Andrew’s body. They were playthings of a plaything and the young woman grinned at how many toys she had.  



Here they had city, after city in a single wrinkle, he teabagged their entire civilization unknowingly. Anna let out a small giggle at the scale of it all as she smashed another city beneath her toes. They should worship him, she decided...and me, she added almost as an afterthought. 



After a few minutes, and probably hundreds of cities, Anna at last came upon one worthy of being used. The buildings of were the same size, but there were many more of them. The goddess guestimated the city was hundreds of feet in diameter on her scale and couldn’t even venture a guess at its population. 



“Wow!” Anna stared at the micro civilization at her feet. 



Oh, this was going to be so much fun! 



“Hey, gigantor! This city is mine! Get your own.”   



“Huh?”  



The voice came from another giantess, only a about three quarters of a femptoputian inch tall inside the city, obviously one size tier below Anna herself. 



The ‘giantess’ was blonde, wearing only an impossibly tight bikini bottom and clearly holding a few buildings in her hands. 



Careful not to destroy this new toy, for now...Anna plucked the blonde woman from the city and held her close to her mouth. 



“What’s your name?”  Anna huskily breathed all over the woman. She was short for an attoputian, probably about 5 feet their scale, but had a nice round ass and a well-developed chest. 



“It’s..” 



Anna interrupted, “Its Toy now. Your new name is Toy. You’re no longer a person, you are my plaything.” 



“You can’t” Toy interrupted. 



Anna gently squeezed, “But I can. ” 



The femptoputian eagerly ripped off her sundress going completely nude, revealing her own shapely ass and breasts. Anna sat down in the middle of the downtown area in the massive city, uncaringly ending millions of tiny lives.  She eyed the rest. No matter, there were still many, many more toys. 



The goddess writhed in pleasure at the tinies struggling beneath her ass, Toy still squirming in her hand. 



“Now, what do you littles know about Andrew?” 



“Who?” Toy was obstinate.  



“Oh! You poor, poor tinies. Don’t you know where you are?” Anna grinned, eagerly spreading her legs, demolishing thousands more buildings in the process, in preparation for what was going to come soon. 



“The tinies below” Toy grunted, “think they’re the biggest and most powerful race in existence. Obviously not true, but I’ve never met or heard of anyone bigger than myself.” Toy admitted. 



Anna counted on her hands. 



“Yoctoputians, zeptoputians, attoputians, femptoputians, nanoputians, microputians, lilliputians, gulliverans, brobdinagians, prodigans. Each larger than the last.” She explained. 



Anna had actually seen a yoctoputian continent before. It ended up taped to her dildo and used for her pleasure for weeks. 



“There are actually races smaller than yoctos” Toy grinned despite her situation. “Those can be a lot of fun. I actually have a few billion tinies trapped in my bikini bottom right now. I can’t even feel them squirm, but knowing they’re there dominated by my pussy.” Toy moaned. “It’s so... so hot.” The blonde coughed, “But I’ve never heard of any larger races.” 



Anna beamed. “Andrew is a prodigan. We’re all on his balls right now.”  



Toy stared at her disbelievingly. 



“Why would I lie? I’m a goddess to you and everyone in this pathetic civilization. What do you think that musk is? What do you think the earth is fleshy? What do you think the earthquakes are? We aren’t even worthy of him scratching himself, we’re too small to be noticed!” 



The goddess allowed a moan escape as she talked about her god, deliberately letting her breath wash over Toy. “Continents,worlds civilizations, all are equally inferior. You are all His playthings. It’s our job –to make Andrew cum. ” Anna eyed the less than an inch-tall blonde giantess, who squirmed underneath her terrifying gaze. 



“Find me a microbe I can explain this to!” she ordered. 



The black haired goddess gave Toy a long lick before setting her off on the ground, her soft thighs colossal walls keeping her trapped. 



Anna smirked as Toy scoured on all fours for a microbe. Her own plaything, a girl she literally stripped her name of was still a goddess of unimaginable size to the microbes below. Her plaything was more than large enough to make the tallest skyscrapers a small dildo.  



The goddess idly played with herself as she watched her new slave search.  The blonde dumped the contents of skyscrapers into her hands. Hundreds of people, shaken out of their apartment could only look up terrified at the four mile tall blonde giantess, and stare helplessly at the goddess who eclipsed them all.  



Toy casually tossed an empty apartment building the size of her pinky aside as she approached Anna. 



She held up her hands, completely full of speck people to her owner. Even the giantess Toy flinched underneath her gaze, the microbes couldn’t even run, they’d fall off the four-mile-tall giantess’ hand. 



Anna bit her top lip. No one missed the pace of her casual play down below had increased. 



“I can’t even see them. I love it when my toys have slaves of their own.” 



Out of a tiny pocketbook she produced a magnifying glass. The microbes shivered as the goddess loomed over them from above. Their great terror was nothing more than a plaything to her. Many were bowing, some were screaming, others were praying, one stared up at her with...curiousity. 



“The one on the edge of your palm” Anna picked after a moment. Through the glass she could see she was wearing a backpack, was probably about average height for someone so tiny, clearly an early twenty something redhead, and an extremely well-developed chest. 



“Turn on your microphone little microbe. ” 



The fleck obeyed immediately. 



“What’s your name?” 



“Veronica” 



“Put her on my thigh.”  



Veronica’s world went black as Toy’s massive building sized fingers gently curled around her. She stared up to see the goddess’ height pierce easily beyond the clouds.  



“The rest are yours.” 



Veronica could watch only in morbid fascination as the hundreds of people her size who were on Toy’s palm were casually dumped into her tight bikini bottom, trapping them there with a snap of elastic.  



Walking carefully on her goddess’ thigh, the fleck watched in morbid fascination as fingers miles long casually played with a pussy that could easily use her entire city as a dildo. More obviously, the owner wanted more than anything to, she could smell it from her thigh. 



“Where do you think you are, speck?” 



Veronica’s response was timid, but anyone would understand she was before someone who could end her world. 



“Um... Your thighs?” The microbe replied through the headset unsure of how to respond. 



“True” Anna laughed, causing little Veronica to be shaken off her feet, “But not what I meant. If you walked a thousand miles in that direction”, the goddess pointed, “what would you run into?” 



“The infinite wall” The micro woman replied immediately. 



“Exactly!” The goddess grinned, as she reaching between her legs, flattening even more of the landscape to grab the blonde Toy giantess, who seemed to be torturing a college campus with her feet. 



The goddess took the giantess, putting her in her mouth, coating her in saliva and began to use her as a dildo. “Mmmm..” her moans echoed across the landscape.  



Veronica could swear she heard the blonde giantess now named Toy scream as she was moved in and out of her.  Truth to be told, the microbe didn’t even feel sympathy for her, Toy had done that to countless tinies of her own. 



Strangely, Anna seemed to continue the conversation with the fleck on her thigh even as she used a giantess as sex toy. 



“But...what do you think that wall really is...ooooh, that feels really good!” 



“No one knows?” 



“Mmm....I do.” 



“We...mf..are on the right ball sack of a god of unimaginable size. Your little world is in one of the wrinkles, unnoticed, living upon him. You say I’m a goddess, but really I’m not even a microbe, like you. I’m not even a plaything, I’m less than that to Andrew. He has trillions of slaves living upon him, he’s a living world, a diety of beyond my comprehension” Anna licked the ground, and entire city center gone. 



“Mm....I can taste him, he dominates all of us.” Anna took a deep breath. 



“Oh. God yes. Andrew, show them all how big you are! I’m going to end this world for you.” 



“Film me microbe! Fillm me ending your entire world for Him! If it means ending all of your cities for him to get a moment’s pleasure...it will be worth it! I need to get Andrew off, all of us need to make him cum! Your little cities will be used for my pleasure! ” 



If the tiny Veronica understood her right, this goddess hundreds of miles tall was ending her entire world, because it might attract the attention of a far larger, far more infinite god named Andrew, that they all lived upon. 



The scale boggled the mind, and honestly the insignificant redhead had a little trouble believing something could be so vast. They had sent exploration teams, this world seemed like it went on forever. 



Still, she could not ignore the demands of her goddess, not without losing her life. 



Reluctantly the tiny pulled out her phone and began to film as her goddess writhed in pleasure.  



“Oh! God! Andrew! I will make you cum! I want you to end worlds with your pleasure. Flood them all, make trillions worship your penis. Jack off to mee as I end this world for you!!” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AN: Been a bit. Add reviews if you want updates more often.

Special thanks to MegaAnna for letting me write her in this chapter.

 

Discord: Faaaks#9949