- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More from my perspective

It was beach day! I grinned as I stopped the car. 

“Come on!” my companion, a short but stunning prodigan brunette eagerly hopped out of the vehicle.  Grabbing the beach bag, I was clad in nothing but my bathing suit. I enjoyed the feeling of the fine grains of sand beneath my feet. Only, it wasn’t sand at all, this was a lilliputian beach! 

Leaning down and looking very closely I could see the patchworks of land that were the calling card of civilization.  I was hundreds of miles tall to them. My toes were easily taller than mountains. 

I could see Alex up ahead in her blue bikini, wade into the ocean. Only the water didn’t even reach her shins at its deepest. 

She pouted at me. “This isn’t what I’d call a beach”. I didn’t exactly tell her there were tinies here. I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. I glanced below at the footprints she made in the “sand”, who knows how many she crushed. 

I grinned back. “Are you sure?” Walking toward her I unceremoniously sat down on what had to be a big liliputuain city, or a dozen. “Come here” 

Kicking up the water she approached I pointed down at a micro city-scape near my right thigh. She lowered her brown eyes down at the sand 

“What?” 

“Look closely” 

Her eyes widened. “No. Way Then all of this...” She gestured out to the beach... 

She sat her big ass down right next to me. “Belongs to lillis.”  

“There must be millions of them.” She murmured. Alex looked up to me and almost whispered, “it makes me feel so big. I must be like a goddess to them.” 

I was not just tall for a prodigan, she was also short. Standing up to my full height, I was about a head taller than her.  I’ve known Alex long enough to notice how she craved size and power. 

Resting her hands on my thigh, she whispered to me huskily. “We should play with them”   

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, before I broke away, beaming.  

 “I have more things I want to show you first” 

Opening the beach bag, I grabbed a container with a microputian world inside and held it out to her.  

She took the little bauble. “The people on the beach are around 400 feet tall compared to the tinies in the container.” She licked her lips. “They’re yours now”  

Boldly reaching underneath my bathing suit, she held the container next to my erect dick. “Wow, they’re world is smaller than the head of your penis. There must be hundreds of millions of tinies down there. ” 

Scooping up a small amount of lilliputian landscape with her hands in addition to the bauble. She began to stroke my cock with her hand. 

“Mmm....You’re a god to them” 

My dick poked outside my swimsuit as she jerked. 

I moaned as I imagined the chaos around us. The lilli beach went on for miles, in prodigan terms. There were trillions of them. They were nothing, just playthings for our amusement. That didn’t even get into the countless micros that made my body their home. 

I groaned again as her hands worked. 

“Excuse me”. I heard a voice speak. 

“Excuse me.” The voice appeared again, I looked around, there wasn’t anything. 

“To the two prodigans fooling around on the beach. You two! Hey!” I finally looked down to see an inch tall brobdinagian blonde girl, about my age. 

Alex pulled her hand out of my swim shorts, snapping it back with elastic. 

We stared down at the comparatively tiny woman. 

“We were having a party and your kind of...in our spot.”  I noticed the broby’s eyes moved along my ass 

Alex leaned over to whisper in my ear, “We should use her as a toy”.  I smirked knowing how wound up she was. After momentarily considering the idea, I shook my head, I had a better idea. 

“We could share the spot.” I offered diplomatically. I wasn’t going to move if a little broby asked. 

The blonde’s face was blank. “I’ll have to talk to Lexi. ” 

I shrugged. “Take your time.” 

The blonde walked away. Alex frowned as she caught me staring at her bikini covered ass. 

“What? This way we get more tinies. Patience” I grabbed her boob and playfully squeezed. “You’re a goddess no matter what. What is the brobi going to do, say no?” 

It didn’t take long for the brobi to return along with four other inch tall broby girls.  

I laughed as I recognized one. “Samantha!” She ran up to hug my big right toe, I noticed that she was mindful of her steps. I laughed, ignoring Alex’s frown for the moment.  

“That’s Amanda.” Samantha introduced the blonde from earlier. “That’s Katie”, an attractive redhead and “That’s Carly” 

Sam gestured up to me, “That’s Andrew. He can be a lot of fun.” 

“Did you he use you as a toy?” Alex spoke coldly down to the smaller tier girls.  

I chuckled. “This is Alex, a friend of mine.”  

I glanced around confused, “Wasn’t there someone named Lexi?” 

Carly held out her hand. “She’s right here.”  

I leaned over and hovered my face over the girls. Sure enough, there was a barely visible speck in her hand 

“She’s a gulli.” Carly explained. “We’re throwing this party for her and her boyfriend.” 

I squinted down below. There was definitely one speck instead of two. “Where is he?” 

Carly grinned and snickered slightly. “He’s a lilli. That’s why we’re in lilliput, until you sat down on the designated multi-size interaction area...and probably four dozen cities”  The brobi shook her head, but the corner of her mouth had the slightest twinge of a smile.  

I could feel my dick get hard underneath my swimwear at the power I had over the group.  

I glanced at Alex. She was biting her lip and eyes fixed down at the tinies. She wanted them, badly. She wanted nothing more than to grab the entire tiny entourage and use them for her pleasure, until she got bored of them.  The thought they had an individual lilliputian with them, made her power seem that much larger. Nevermind the millions of lilliputians  who had to be watching. 

I put on my headset. 

“How does a gulli know so many brobdinagians and get a lilliputian boyfriend?” 

Lexi spoke for the first time. “Funny story. I actually work in multi-size relations, particularly with the brobi side. I actually have a bit of a fascination for bigger people, but then I met him and the rest is history. Can I ask you something?” 

“What?” 

“Can...I...Can I explore you?” She has a lilli boyfriend, but doesn’t care that we’re killing millions of them? 

I cracked a wide smile. “Isn’t your boyfriend around?” I twitched on the lilliputian landscape, crushing who knows how many more tinies. 

“He’s in my bikini bottom.” 

“Everyone onto the giant!” Sam yelled.  

I took off my shorts and tossed them away. They landed, utterly eclipsing the lilli country side. 

I spread my legs carelessly along the microscopic world and the girls climbed on-top of the base of my cock and balls.  

“Wow...Everything is so BIG! You’re a fucking god! Mmm...I want to live here. I want to worship your penis! Nothing else matters but your pleasure. I’m going to drown my toy as I cum to you.” 

“What’s this?” Amanda pointed to the microputian bauble still at the base of my cock. “Just another tiny world.” 

Samantha whipped them into shape. “Stop gawking and pleasure your God!” 

The inch tall women licked, humped and sucked my cock and balls.  

I turned toward Alex. 

“Now....show them what a goddess is capable of” 

The prodigan girl immediately dove onto my cock with her mouth, eagerly bobbing her head up and down on the shaft. Her tongue contemptuously swept aside all of smaller size tiers.  

I moaned as the women pleasured me.  

For a moment, Alex stopped sucking. She spat out Amanda into her hands and coated in spit. 

Opening up her own blue bikini bottoms she dumped the brobdigian ordering her to “Get to fucking work.” 

Using the opportunity, she grabbed a massive handful of lilliputian cityscape and dumped probably billions of lillipuatins all over my pubic forest. “You’re all toys for your god” and resumed sucking me off. 

I trembled as the prodigan pleasured me with the tinies 

“Mmm.. I’m gonna...gonna” I shot my load all over Alex’s face, some of it coating the microscopic city scape. 

My cock deflated on top of Carly, who stood ontop of my balls, while Samantha remained humping the other side of my shaft. 

I basked in the afterglow, holding Alex’s face. 

“Good job, toys.” 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Give me reviews and order from your god.

Add me on discord if you want to RP. Faaaks#9949