- Text Size +

Nikki viciously smirked down at the panicking civilization below. God, no wonder Andrew got off on it, the power was such a rush! The little flecks ran from her feet, which were larger than entire city blocks.

The blonde microputian crouched down to pick up a tiny train between her two fingers. Her massive blue eyes coldly scanned the occupants.

“Amazing.”

She gave the bottom train car a little lick.

“You really have a tiny civilization over here.”

The same woman’s voice came over the speaker. “What do you mean tiny? You’re gigantic!”

The microputian shook her head. “You really don’t believe me, do you?”

“What you claim is impossible. The idea that our entire society exists on a being of that size is completely ridiculous. Nothing can be that big. Look around you, the great forest goes on forever!”

 “I do admit, his pubic forest is big…but that’s only because Andrew is. I’ve been outside it!“

“Oh really? Prove it!”

Nikki immediately pulled out her phone.

“Hello, tiny.” Andrew’s voice rumbled on the phone.

“Hi, God.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be fucking that tiny civilization for me?”

“I will, but I think you should know that these tinies…don’t even know where they are. They’re so small, so insignificant compared to you they’re not even aware of how big you are. Your crotch is their entire universe! Before I use them, they should know who their God is. They should know truly, how meaningless their lives are. They are your slaves, toys and playthings. You need to show them your power. I want to see them worship your dick as I end them.”

The great forest itself trembled.

“I will have you picked up.”

Nikki looked around the little city. “Where are you tiny? And what’s your name? ”

The blonde paused. “If you don’t answer soon, I’m going to start playing with your city?”

“M…Melissa”

-

Melissa, an attractive brunette clad in her work, dress stared up at the four mile blonde goddess from the roof of one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. It didn’t even reach her knees!

The girl appeared to be a university student, a university student of incomprehensible size.

“I’m standing on-top of the far north skyscraper. “

The business woman stared up to see the giantess’ mile wide jean short clad ass.  “If she sat down, she’d destroy more than half the city.” She murmured to herself.

“Wave to me, tiny.”

Reluctantly, the woman raised her hand and waved.

The world shook once more as the giantess turned around.

Crouching down, the blonde’s massive eye easily dwarfed the woman and she instinctively recoiled. “There you are.”

The goddess put her left index finger down, easily winder than the width of the building. “Get on my finger, speck.”

Melissa felt a kick on her breast. The tiny man she had intended to use for afternoon “entertainment” was squirming under the gaze of such a gargantuan being.

Reluctantly, she stepped out onto the massive finger.  Wind rushed up as the goddess lifted her to immense heights.  She easily towered over the city, it was spread out before her like on a map.

Instinctively, Melissa looked up. She was just under the fabric of the goddess’ shorts, camel toe visible.

“Those shorts don’t leave much for the imagination” The tiny murmured to herself. 

“I want nothing better than to fuck you and your pathetic city, but God has demanded I show you how tiny you really are.” It would be easy for the giantess to pull her up and use her in an act of utter depravity and she really wanted to.

…What sort of being could this giantess possibly be called a god?

Suddenly there was a loud boom.

A pinkish mass suddenly appeared on the other side of the city, and seemed to take up the rest of the horizon.

“It seems our ride is here” the microputian muttered.

“What is that?”

Nikki raised her hand to eye level. Melissa shivered under the cold blue eye, the easily the size of a building.

“Look!” the giantess pointed at the coloring. She could just barely make out a slight curve before it was out of her vision.

“It’s a toe!” The blonde goddess giggled.

“No way…There’s just no way.”

“Hello tinies.” A voice of incomprehensible sound came from far above.

Andrew sent me to pick you up. I can’t even see you” The toe easily larger than her city, moved up and down in amusement.

Nikki waved her hand up in attempt to catch the greater goddess’ attention.

“Hey!” Melissa yelled as she was thrown in the blonde’s movement.

There was a massive shifting sound.  “What is she doing?”

A lens appeared far above them all, far more massive than anything she could have possibly imagined with an equally massive brown eye scanned the area.

It was a magnifying glass on a scale that boggled the mind!

The brown eye stopped moving.

“There you are. Wow! You’re even smaller than the cities I usually see in Andrew’s pants. You can call me Kacey.”

“Why haven’t we seen such a goddess before?” Melissa mumbled into her microphone. “How could we have possibly missed a goddess like that?”

“Because, I spend most of my time licking cities off off his balls. That’s like…thousands of miles away for you.”

Nikki wasn’t kidding. Their entire world was really on…

Still on Nikki’s finger, Melissa fell down on her ass. She had played with tinies of her own. Long had she believed herself to be the largest and yet…

“Why are you licking cities off of Andrew’s balls?” the microputian queried the goddess, looking up.

“Well, it turns me on and they taste good. There’s also a bit of war going on down there. The participants seem to be your size, Nikki.”

Melissa’s head spun. A war…with participants the size of Nikki on the body of a greater god! It was too much.

A behemoth pair of tweezers appeared. The young woman could faintly hear the citizens screaming. ‘Gently’, the tweezers picked up both the city and Nikki.

“Andrew, I’ve got them.”

A male voice rumbled, vastly more powerful than the greater goddess. “Good. Step onto my finger.

It was too fast to see what was going on, but they were being moved on a scale Melissa could scarcely imagine. Wind threw her off her feet once again and she closed her eyes.

When she opened she found herself staring out into a bedroom of impossible size, naked, male and well sculpted legs. The view seemed to stretch for an eternity.

“Where…”

She looked down. They were on the erect god’s dick! Everyone, from their city, to Nikki to even Kacey were all just specks to him. Melissa’s eyes wandered, across his pubes. Her entire civilization existed in Andrew’s pubic hair and he was so massive, so inconveizably gargantuan that they thought the forest had gone on forever. She was less than a speck. She was less than a microbe. His toys had toys that could use her world for their amusement.

Melissa fell to her knees and prayed to the diety. “Please, spare us. God! Show us mercy.”

His power was awe inspiring.

“How many? How many of us live upon you, oh great one?”

She felt the tiny man kick on her chest. Oh, she had forgotten about him. Melissa reached down to grab him between her breasts.

“Look, toy, Look at how small we all are. Look at how helpless and tiny. I’m nothing to him. What does that make you? Your world is even smaller, even more unnoticed by our god. How many civilizations? How many worlds exist down below? I have played with many tiny civilizations, I never imagined someone being so massive. Pray to him! Beg him for mercy!”

The tiny seemed to tremble.

She stared at the god’s infinite body. “I devote myself to your pleasure.”

“Twelve billion at last census.” It was Nikki, ever still the relative goddess, licking her lips.

“Huh?” Melissa turned up to her.

“The number of tinies in Andrew’s crotch…of course it doesn’t count anyone less than a microputian, my size. Who knows how many tinies of a lower class there are, probably trillions at the very least.”

The blonde giantess coldly stared down at Melissa and her city. “Now that you know the truth…I can have some fun with you. And your god…is going to jack off to it.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review