- Text Size +

Nikki stared up at the unbelievably massive dark brown pubic hair. Easily towering over mountains back home, it curled like an otherworldly tree.

It was still hard to believe even after seeing it. Of course she knew Andrew was big enough to host billions of microputians, but to see a city, equal to or larger than any she had seen at home be rendered utterly insignificant by his dick. To smell, to bask in his omnipresent musk. It was hard not to see him as anything less than a god.

According to Michelle, his pubes were poorly explored by the city of Worship. Nikki understood why now. His pubes were an impenetrable, unnavigable jungle. The great mile multi-long hairs meandered unpredictably around the forest, constantly moving as the god moved. Andrew moved around, causing the hair to shift, blocking off traveled paths and creating barriers.  He was a literal living world to them all.

However, the despite his pubes being poorly explored, it also meant that it shielded any tinies from discovery. If you were a microputian on the run from the law, often you ran to his pubes, but there were smaller races, and not every relative giant was kind.  It is thought that there were great civilizations in his pubes, just waiting to be discovered and studied.

Andrew liked it that way, he wanted to be colonized and he wanted to be worshiped.

That was why they were there now. The girls took a vote, they wanted to go camping in Andrew’s pubes and discover the micros for themselves and they wanted the opportunity to feel like the big ones for once.

The blonde microputian led the group of twenty girls, framepack on her back.

Step, by step they marched deeper into the jungle. ”How long do you think this goes on for? How big is his pubic forest?” One of the girls, a redhead asked the group of tourists.

Jessica, right behind Nikki leading the pack answered. “Well, we can do the math.  He’s over twenty one thousand microputian miles. So roughly…ninety thousand square miles, if I had to guess. ”

“That’s the size of a country!”

“And that’s just his pubes. No one including Andrew know how many people live down here. ”

Nikki held up her map, bought from Worship. It marked the areas traveled by local explorers. “This looks like a good spot where we might find something new. Scatter around everyone! And don’t get lost!”

Jessica grinned. “I can think of worse ways to die than to be forever lost in Andrew’s pubes.”

The blonde microputian turned around away from Jessica to see the sorority girls begin to explore on their own.

Nikki turned back at the sound of a moan. Jess was laying face down on the ground, licking his crotch, both hands between her legs.

“Jessica! Couldn’t you wait ten seconds?”

The brunette continued to eagerly lick her god. “Mmm….No”

“God, we all belong to you! I want to live here and worship you! I want to see an ocean of your cum drown us all! I want to see you swipe away continents with your dick. I want to see billions of people slave before your penis to get you off! Andrew! Come play with usss…”

Nikki ignored her and crouched down to take a closer look at the ground. Despite the flesh color, it seemed to be look like…a satellite photo.

Crawling, she picked up a piece of skin to see tiny flecklike people, a fraction of an inch tall to her. Now that she noticed, it looked like there was a whole city there, maybe about the size of her table. There had to be tens of thousands of tiny people there, at the very least.

Nikki reached up and attempted to tune her headset to talk to the tinies below.

Here was an isolated pocket of civilization. Out of the ninety thousand square miles of pubic hair, there had to be an uncountable number of these. It didn’t take her that long to find.

The blonde loomed over the skin colored city. This city, these people could be hers! She could do whatever she wanted to them! She felt big!

“Hello?”

A panicked woman’s voice answered. “Hello? Who is thi…You…How did you get so big? Who are you? Please move away from the city!”

Nikki tilted her head in curiosity but didn’t move away. “What do you mean, how did I get so big? I’ve always been this size?”

The tiny woman was dismissive. “Am I really supposed to believe that humans are that big naturally? There are smaller races, sure but there’s never been a record of any one as big as you! So, I’ll ask again, how did you grow so much?”

Smaller races than even her?

“Look, what do you know about the world outside…this…”

“This, what?”

“Your city.”

The woman huffed in annoyance. “We’ve sent many expeditions out to find other settlements, but thus far all of those who have returned have said all they can see are vast brown pillars of impossible size, with gaps in between.”

Nikki licked her lips and marveled at the power she held over this tiny civilization. “So… you have no knowledge of the outside world?”

“We know everything there is to discover.” The tiny was completely confident.

“What if I told you that your city, your civilization and your world was merely a microscopic speck in the pubic jungle of a god? A god of such unimaginable size, so far above you that your city was undiscovered by the billions of people, my size that live upon him.  Those pillars you described, they sound like his pubic hair. My people, the people my size and sizes even larger live in cities in his hair by the millions. You were here so insignificant to be unnoticed”

God the power Andrew had over them all turned her on so much. He was so big that even the civilizations that were quite literally trapped inside his crotch, had no idea of the nature of their world. He was that far above them.

It was then that Nikki made a decision and pulled out her phone. Her God picked up.

“Hello, toy.”

“Hello God.”

“Are you enjoying your trip? Where are you now?”

“Your pubes”, Nikki answered eagerly. “Some of us can’t really control ourselves.”

Andrew laughed and her world shook. “Yeah, I thought that might happen. There’s a religion that literally worships my penis.”

The blonde microputian’s voice was low and husky. “I certainly do. But…um… I found a tiny…tinier civilization, I was wondering what you wanted me to do with it.”

“Get yourself off to me using it as a toy and film it. Scream my name as you end their civilization for my power.” Andrew’s command was immediate. “I will jack off to it and if you give me a tiny, I’ll drown her in my cum when I do it.”

“You….I” Nikki was flabbergasted at the thought of Andrew getting off to her!

“I’m horny, you’re hot and you get off to the idea. Don’t think about it too much.”

-

Nikki eagerly packed up the tiny civilization into her bag, wet spot forming in between her legs in anticipation of the coming show. She had to film their destruction perfectly. Her video here would make a god cum.

The blonde microputian walked over to the rest of the group. She could hardly contain her excitement.

“Andrew’s going to jack off to me! I just need a tiny for him to cum onto”

“What?” “How?” “No fair.”

“Hey look what I’ve got.”

Anna held out two tinies, each one roughly an inch tall. “This one’s Mary.” A tiny blonde waived up at the comparatively giant sorority girls. “And this one’s Hailey.”

“They didn’t even know where they are. So I told them.”

Mary looked up in wonder and lust. “The thought of a god that big…” Her hands reached between her legs, before stopping at Hailey’s disapproving look.

“We don’t even know if they’re telling the truth” the other tiny voiced skepticism.

Nikki looked up at Anna. “What do you want for them?”

“Are you looking for new toys already? You have an entire civilization to play with.”

The blonde microputian grinned. “Imagine how big Andrew must be to them.” as she whispered into Anna’s ear.

Anna got a longing look on her face as she listened to Nikki’s words, inaudible to the two captured inch tall girls in her hands. “Ok, yeah. You get to have them. … I can’t wait to see it.”

Anna casually dumped the two tinies into a grinning Nikki’s hands.  

“We’re going to have so much fun.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews..Provide them.