- Text Size +

Cries of outrage and disgust rose from the crowd. Good, that was the aim.

I hovered my carpet up and looked around London. What could my giantess use as a toilet?


In the distance, many old buildings stood, but one caught my eye. It looked like a pagan temple, but I knew it wasn't. Did contain a lot of pagan items, though.


The British Museum.


I made Megan turn in its direction and go there. Slowly, so I could savior each building she crushed under those huge, sturdy boots of hers. Small houses collapsed with a cracking sound as the 300 feet tall giantess stepped on them, killing whomever remained in there without hope of survival. Sometimes, the walls were blown a couple of yards away from the sheer force of her footfalls and air replacement, but most of the time, everything simply broke like the masonry was nothing but rotten wood. Made more or less the same sound.


Tress cracked and were turned into a pulp, cars flattened as if she stepped on  beetles. Megan didn't care, because I didn't want her to, were she walked. Larger buildings, those several stories high which came up to her knees, were simply ploughed through. Countless windows were smashed into smithereens as her huge boot kicked into the front wall of such a multi-story building, then her foot broke through several floors before coming to a halt on the ground. Her other foot followed with the same result. Megan walked with an expression of total carelessness about destroying the stuff down there. And I had the greatest day of my life.


CRUSH! Another house turned into debris. 


RUMBLE! Her boot scraped the outer wall of another six-story building, taking it down. 


SMASH! Her foot came down on a roundabout, crunching the tasteless, modern art sculpture made out of plexiglass that stood in its centre.


Five minutes and some serious city renovation later, Megan stood in front of the museum and I hovered up to her head.


The British Museum didn't look so impressive from Megan's height. The roof of the museum came hardly up to Megan's shins as she stood next to it.


I saw the many pillars supporting the entrance and smiled.


I had Megan bent over, and with her index finger, she broke pillar after pillar. 


By just moving her enormous hand from left to right! 


The stone pillars snapped like dried twigs, crumbled as if made of sugar. After this, I had Megan peel the roof from the museum, by simply making her shove her hands under it and giving a heave. The roof came off nicely, like the lid of a cauldron. Megan dumped it next to the museum, I didn't care what she crushed under it.


The museum was vacant, I could see that. But the dumb people left the treasures inside. I could see objects of art in glass display cases, dinosaur skeletons, ancient Egyptian stuff.... I ordered Megan to raise a foot and bringing it over the museum, but after having her hold that position for a few seconds, and probably scaring the onlookers, I had Megan turning around 180 degrees. Then I made her drop her pants and underpants. I let Megan crouch and...

...had her shit.


Yes, you read that right. I had Megan use the British Museum as a toilet!


I nearly died laughing as log after log emerged from her vast behind, falling down in a coil on the valuable stuff inside. Huge pieces of shit, each bigger than a tree trunk, fell on the Egyptian treasures, burying and crushing them. The glass cases were smashed as her hard, slimy, stinking turds fell on them, destroying their contents. Then, wiping the laughter-tears from my eyes, I cast another spell.


One used to cure people from constipation.


If cast on a healthy person though, this spell causes the runs.


Immediately the shit Megan produced turned from logs to a stream of brown blubber, filling the museum like a swimming pool being filled with water. Only much faster.


And much more disgusting.


Again, I could hardly contain myself from laughter. If I hadn't cast the hovering spell, I'd have fallen off my carpet. The entire museum was being filled with stinking, mushy shit, soiling and destroying the priceless stuff inside! Oh, I could only imagine the faces of the people, of the owners and managers, witnessing that their stuff was now being buried under countless tons of blubbery shit.


I was enjoying myself thoroughly. Can't remember ever having such fun before.


Before Megan was finished, windows cracked and broke. The semi-liquid shit mulched out, effectively covering the gardens. Then the unthinkable happened. Cracks began to form on the walls also, and when Megan squeezed her final load out, they surrendered to the large mass of shit.


With a thunderous rumble, like a dam breaking, the walls crumbled and huge streams of shit flooded the area. The onlooking people tried to run for it, but were soon swallowed by the enormous stream of brown, hot shit, gobbling them up like a hungry monster.


I could hardly breathe. I was drowning in my tears! I'm still shaking and laughing now that I'm penning this down.