- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I promised a reference page at the end of ascension..ages ago, so here it is.

A rundown of the state of things and where you can go for more of the Girls!

 

Charlotte has Ascended, passing her divine powers down to Six of her servants, dragging them to Divinity.


The girls had some side adventures while they were in Charlotte's service. These can be found in my spin-off story "Handmaids Tales." These tend to be short stories about the girl indulging in there own urges.

Final State of things, The six maids became sisters by divine blood;


Goddess First Class
Sarah, The blonde haired beauty became the green-robed Goddess of Life and Matriarch of the Pantheon, The most powerful of the Pantheon.

Goddess Second Class
Cassi, The brunette engineer of the Maids, ascended to the Goddess of Wisdom, inheriting powers over of the physical Universe. She is joint second power-level with her sister Alyssa. The Goddess is usually found in her underwear while in her chambers, otherwise sporting blue-robes.

Alyssa, Her sadistic joy becoming her primary trait made her the Goddess of Death, Sporting long brunette hair her curvy form makes her one of the most alluring and deadly of the Pantheon, sharing second place in the power hierarchy with Cassi. Aly's divine black robes barely cover her at all as she enjoys teasing mortals at all times.


Goddess Third Class
Fiona, the Black-haired bitchy fighter lets her blood flow red as she Ascends to the Goddess of War. She is often seen in skimpy red-robes.

Arianna, The angelic blonde,  New to the maids she is offered the gift of becoming the Goddess of Love. The conservative Goddess often wanders around in long thick plush pink robes.

Ella, Charlotte's sex toy of thousands of years is given the power of the wilds to match her broken mind. Her dirty blonde hair hides her features as she lies unconscious on the temple floor. Her yellow robes bestowed upon her sprawled around her.

Goddess Unknown
And Finally, Since Theia removed her Origin story, I'll clarify here that Sarah does indeed locate the wayward Architect and give her the powers of Destiny & Time. The beautiful Goddess ascends to hair that shifts like the night sky and burning purple eyes. Her power level is unknown to all but her. She is often seen in a grey dress.


Together this Pantheon will have to come to terms with running a universe, something that Charlotte made look easy, but what really goes on in the subconscious mind of an all-powerful Goddess?

As an author i like to keep my chapters brief and concise, The next stories have more prominent story threads and don't meander as much as this collection of short stories.  It is my aim to develop a universe that has a level of continuity so long-time readers feel an understanding of the setting and the conditions the characters are operating within.

The Goddesses start trying run the Universe the "Pantheon of Maids" story, Which eventually leads on to "Privileged Protests" and from there who knows?

If you have read this far, I would like to thank you for your patience with my writing, and I hope you found enjoyment with my stories.


I am open to Feedback, Requests and general remarks, Thank you for your time.

Charlotte is Reborn in the Story "Charlotte Reborn"

Chapter End Notes:

Future Reading;

Handmaids Tales

Pantheon of Maids

Charlotte Reborn