- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to Charlotte's Universe, The start of my Goddess Stories.

|Crush|Vore|Snuff

Ultraxia's New Sky


I am recounting the events leading up until today, The day that would be our last. Our society was a prosperous one, Recently finishing our conversion to solar energy and rolling out our matter converters to finally end poverty. The Ultraxians Golden Age had begun, Our atmosphere cleared up and our planet became a bright blue orb to be proud of.
Then two years ago everything changed, Late into the evening the entire population of Ultraxia were shaken from there beds as minor earthquakes rocked the planet and the sky shifted from a dark blue to an ambient beige. Through the rest of the evening the sky kept changing and swirling, night came and went. It was as if the planet was caught in a vortex of light and darkness. Finally, the sky settled back into the night, and there it stayed ever since.
Society broke down after that; Everyone refers to that night as the day of Judgement, when Ultraxia was finally weighed on the scales of the gods and found wanting. With no sun in the sky our technology stopped working, Anarchy took over, and the planet became an apocalyptic wasteland. I have been working tirelessly with my broken faction to bring light back to our world, seeking out our forgotten technologies and bringing them back to life with crude, dirty power sources. Although today we learned it was all for nothing.
The weather surged, The winds pulled the oceans into the sky, Ultraxia itself had given up on its people. The planet's surface was washed of life and ejected into space as the world cleansed itself of our insignificant forms.

Charlotte was sat in her room going through her old jewellery box, making space for some new additions as she had been negligent with keeping it organized. She came across a small toe ring with a blue glow; This was the one she had chosen to go with her new shoes for a night out just over two years ago, she had forgotten about it had only ever worn it that one night. Scrutinizing it, she found it had lost its shine and was more of a dull teal colour now, hardly worth keeping. Idly she snapped out her tiny stone freeing up the metal band for another, more colourful stone.


Festive Tributes


It's that time of year again. The time of year we all gather to give thanks and offer tributes to the Goddess for allowing us to continue our existence in her domain.
Our world has the better end of the arrangement, All year round the Goddess protects and watches over us, All she asks in return is that at the end of our solar year, we offer up 5000 naked people to ascend into her service. She also takes as she needs throughout the year; however, the Years End Tribute is something we all look forward to.

This year I am volunteering to ascend into her service. It is a tremendous competitive honour, and there are hundreds of thousands of applicants each year. I was able to prove myself through academic achievements to be shortlisted for this year's Tribute.

The Goddess, who was not an uncommon sight to us seemed to vary in size depending on her mood, some claim to of seen her walking the streets as one of us from time to time although it had never been proven. Tribute Festival was another special exception; however, The Goddess always appeared to us at around 60ft, so we all came up to just below her ankles in stature. She would descend to the street, Claim a tray of 500 lucky Tributes and ascend back to her Olympus. Only the Ascended knew what the world beyond the city looked like.

I was lucky enough to be picked as Tribute however I had the misfortune of being on Tray 10, the very last one to be collected by the Goddess. It meant standing naked and waiting in agony as the other nine trays were slowly collected and taken above. The Goddess wore a one-piece black dress and no shoes, and she silently went about her collections, Kindly smiles raining down on the onlooking crowds who were awed in her presence.

My time finally came as the Goddess squat down and placed a delicate hands on either end of my tray. The others began to cheer, and I was swept along with the excitement, Our time was finally here. I moved to the edge of the tray with some others brave enough to look down and get a view of the world rushing by as we ascended into Olympus.

Once we stopped climbing we moved through a large spacious living area, Clean and organized with luxurious furnishings, All to the Goddesses scale, This is a place someone could get used to living in, I thought to myself as we ascended more steps moving up, through vast open spaces and corridors. We all fell sideways as the Goddess made an abrupt turn left into a large spacious bathroom, she apologized for the sudden movement as she glided into the white ceramic room.

Then we saw them, The others. Our overflowing joy was suddenly shifting to severe concern and the overwhelming terror as we were tipped from the tray into a large white bathtub, already containing the other 4500 tributes. I hit the layer of people with a painful thud and my ears filled with the screaming and wailing of thousands of people stacked on top of one another slowing crushing each other under the weight of the group. I was fortunate to be on top and saved the worst of it.

The most recent group were afforded the best view of the Goddesses beautiful form suddenly looking wicked and cruel above us as she observed the writhing mass of life. We were equal parts confused and terrified, then she spoke for the first time that day, her cute, playful tones running counter to her dark words.

"This is my favourite time of the month; I love bathing in humanity"

She followed the statement with a drawn-out sigh as she raised her dress over her head and shed her flowery undergarments. Then she just stood there, Legs spread slightly, Hands on her hips, watching, observing and soaking in the power of the moment. Everyone around me had begun fighting each other, clamouring for the edges, looking for an escape. There was no escape, no way out, this was rehearsed, practised, There had been a Festive Tribute to the Goddess every year for generations. She knew exactly how this would play out.

A few minutes later her delicate foot raised over us and slowly pushed its way through the mass of squirming nude people until we heard the unmistakable squelch of bodies below us on the base of the tub, simultaneously the Goddess gave our a small moan of pleasure as the people squashed against her foot. She lifted herself over us and repeated the slow process with her other foot. Another squelch, Another low moan of pleasure and then she stands, watching between her legs as the mass of life fights and pushes against itself to escape. I am struggling to stay on top, Fighting people down, I know I am unlikely to survive but my best chance is still being on top. I take a moment to glance up; She is staring down at me, Terrible and beautiful, her body radiating power.

Then she began to descend, very very slowly, the lower she got, the more frantic people became as they realized which part of the overwhelmingly huge Goddess would be the part to smear them into the mass of people below. The Goddess just giggled and sighed lightly as she descended into the tub, sliding her legs and feet forward as her rear finally touched the ceramic base. It was evident to all who could see her that she was in ecstasy. As her giant knee settled next to me, I observed her face contorting and grinning; She had a massive power trip.

Soon after she calmed from her descent, she began picking people out of the crowd and casually tossing them into her mouth and sucking on them for a while before swallowing. I then realized that I was still fighting to be on top and maybe that wasn't the best idea anymore. I allowed myself to be wrangled under a few others. She then spoke for the second time.

"Sarah, Can you bring the dip tray"

She wasn't even addressing us as she relaxed in our writhing forms, her right hand buried somewhere between her legs doing unimaginable things to people already in agony and darkness. Time passed, and we were all trying to stay alive when a large blonde girl appeared, a metal tray in her hands with small jars on, She set the tray down next to the Bath and bowed.

"Will there be anything else Goddess"

No reply came, only a casual flick of the wrist and the serving girl vanished out of the door. People were then plucked from around the Goddess and casually slung into the newly arrived jars. When they were dragged out by arms and ankles, they were always covered in various coloured liquids that the Goddess seemed to take great pleasure in licking from her victims before devouring them.

I was spared the treatment, hiding below the surface turned out to of been the smartest move I had made in my life as no less than six men and women had been plucked from above me. Her Bath must have lasted an hour at least, The titanic woman indulging all of her appetites for pleasure, hunger and cruelty, There could only have been a few hundred of us still alive when she finally raised herself, Covered in blood and body parts it was indeed a nightmarish scene that would haunt your waking imagination, she, however, did not seem to mind. She casually stepped out of the tub and into a walk-in shower to cleanse herself. I was left to roam a hellscape of bloody gore, grouping up with the remaining survivors to comfort one another. We had just formed a group when we heard the Goddess speak for the Third time.

"Sarah, Gather the last few, Make me a Stew for later and Clean the bath"

The final thing we heard the Goddess say as the looming form of Sarah the maid appeared in the sky.

"Sorry little guys, Looks like Goddess Charlotte would like you in a stew tonight, Your Tribute is appreciated"

She made a heart symbol with her fingers before scooping us into a Tupperware box.