- Text Size +

Ascension

Being a universal goddess had once again taken its toll on Charlotte's libido, She was again finding it harder and harder to enjoy the worlds around her, whether she nurtured or tormented, it was no longer stimulating her emotionally as it once did. The call to omnipotence that she had once suppressed now called to her like a beacon of salvation from the ever-increasing mundanity of physical existence. As she watched her longtime slaves go about their rituals of worship, she mused over how they had evolved over the centuries of service. They all maintained a healthy reverence for their Goddess but outside of her presence she had been able to watch them grow into capable women.

Sarah, the once meek girl who she had peeled from her shoe in her early days as a Goddess, no longer afraid to take charge and dominate the worlds placed in her care. The blonde maid had become a ruthless perfectionist with the highest standards, and despite Charlottes best efforts the maid had still maintained a level of compassion for the lower life, always, silently, morally objecting to the goddesses more wicked whims.

 Cassi was the opposite, Life was a tool for her to wield and she had taught herself to wield it at a masterful level, creating a lot of the tools and pleasure toys enjoyed by those in service to the temple. The Brunette girl was a genius artisan who was still able to thoroughly enjoy the torment of all lower life with no care to their feelings as long as she got what she needed.

 Alyssa was her newest tier, one maid; the girl had the darkest heart of all of them when given a chance. She was held back by fear of consequences and always worried about how her friend Cassi had viewed her. Once she had settled into her new role and understood that her more base desires were acceptable amongst her company she had become a force of terror on all beneath her. The Goddess could always watch her wicked powerplays for inspiration as she roamed the universe punishing those planets who fell behind on tributes.

 Fiona & Arianna the Goddess only knew a little about, They had been brought up to support her servants and allow them some freedom from their duties although recently Charlotte had been sleeping more and more, not really requiring the use of her maids. She knew that the pitch-black haired Fiona was a vicious woman with a lewd sense of enjoyment, she sensed the girl on many occasions experimenting with toilet play on disrespectful worlds, not something the Goddess had ever been interested in. Arianna had become close with Sarah, and her nurturing nature had shone through, Her shining dirty blonde hair always curling giving her an angelic look. She had taken over the day to day running of the temple, and her soft-hearted approach seemed to win over the head priestesses. The woman was still very capable of dealing out judgement, and she shared a similar sex drive to the other maids, she just chose more deserving victims to see to her needs.

 Then finally she thought over Ella, the broken woman that was frequently used to service her base desires. The girl existed under her pillow or deep between her thighs most of the time. She was originally an activist against her divine rule but fell into one of the wicked games that landed her originally as a snack, then a toy and eventually a maid although a maid kept as a toy. The woman was emotionally broken, taking and abusing anything smaller than her like an animal. She had really become unhinged over the many years of abuse.

 Finally, she turned her mind to Theia, as she did so her large display flicked an image of a titanic woman drinking from a flask on a beach, huge sea life washing across her tongue. Charlotte could only imagine how that must look to the locals as she smiled to herself. If she was going to follow through with her plans, then her new Architect would have to be included. She was a kind-hearted girl with a great task ahead of her; She would need to find her inner Goddess if she was going to work with some of the more troublesome planets, Maybe the great plans for the future would help her become more comfortable with her role.

---

The temple was buzzing with excitement as the priestesses all filed into the massive audience chamber, The tiers of seating organised by size for all levels of the congregation. The event was strictly Priestess only and the six huge chairs that were embedded amongst the stands for the Goddesses handmaids. This kind of assembly was unheard of, The priestesses were used to the yearly assembly that Sarah hosted and the occasional project assembly where Cassi dragged the whole temple together to announce one of her new inventions, but this was altogether a different affair, this time the Goddess herself had called the address.

The room full at last the chatter was intense as priestesses of all sizes speculated on the circumstances to hold such a significant gathering, Then as if the punchline to a massive joke a large section of priestesses began choking as a foul odour swept over them, the smaller girls fainted as, the larger girls coughed and fell to their knees. "Pardon me", Fiona said with a wicked smile on her face as she rose again from her temporary squat right over the lower seating. Arianna sneered at her "That's just disgusting, I can smell it from here, I hope you didn't kill anyone" she started sweeping the lower tiers with her eyes and muttering celestial commands to the temple to help those were knocked out. Alyssa giggled from the next seat over "I thought I was evil, that's just wrong Fiona, poor girls". Fiona's disdain for Alyssa had been overcome in recent months as it had become apparent that she and Cassi shared a lot of interest when it came to how to deal with the small population.

 The Goddess strode in a few moments later, A long dark crimson dress over stylish leather boots. She was radiating power and making no attempt to dampen the effect as she normally did. The room immediately fell silent and awestruck, time for chatter was over, Now they would listen.

"You are all my devoted, You have been chosen, You have spent your lives tending to my whims and desires, and from the very fact you are all still alive, You all know that you have done a wonderful job."

Charlotte took a moment to absorb the emotions from the room; the reverence was as pure as it ever was, there love and fear for her was as honest as she would wish it. Yet she still felt very little emotion herself as she drew on the feelings of others, firmly confirming to herself that this was the right thing to do and the right time to do it.

"I have decided it is time for me to move on to the next stage of existence, I have outgrown this little physical plane, and it no longer has anything for me."

 Her aura of power was keeping them silent, but the waves of emotion told her that they were all suffering an ever-deepening confusion.

"I always knew I would one day leave this existence; My plan was always to absorb the universe back into myself, One final mass snuff before I left, You'll all be pleased to hear I've changed my mind on that particular aspect of my plan."

 She was riding their emotions from statement to statement, through the strike of terror to the great relief and yet her own emotions still remained silent, She truly had nothing left to take from this universe, She would plant her legacy and see about finding fulfilment as a fully ascended being.

"I will always be here, Forever and always your existence is but a thought in the back of my mind going forward, I will not leave you without guidance however, You will always remember me as the Creator of your universe although you will worship others as your gods, Your new gods will worship me as theirs."

 As she finalised her words, she raised her hand and gestured towards the maids, willing them to stand before pointing at Sarah and beckoning her forward.

 "Sarah, You have served me for more millennia than any here know, You succeeded where others failed, and you did so without losing your own sense of self, From this moment on you will be the Goddess of Life, The Creator and Matriarch of the pantheon I will leave behind."

 The Goddess thrust her hand forward, and a beam of green energy flowed from her fingertips and into the now kneeling Sarah, her white robes burning bright before setting into a deep royal green. Sarah's eyes flashed green as she felt genuine power within her for the first time. Charlotte beckoned to Cassi to step forward next to the kneeling Sarah.

 "Cassi, Your contributions to my existence as a goddess, are nothing short of incredible, I have been able to experience many pleasures because of your fine crafts, You will now the Goddess of Wisdom, The Stellar Mechanic who will maintain the fabric of the cosmos in my absence. Sister to Sarah"

 Cassi's face teared up as she kneeled while the praise being laid over her, Her vision was blurred as the blue energy washed over her, the feeling of power rushing through her as her mind expanded to a new level of awareness she had never before known, her robes shone brightly before settling into a dark blue. Charlotte swept her again and beckoned Alyssa forward.

 "Alyssa, You're one of the cruellest mortals I know once you had accepted your place, You are going to be the balance to Sarah's light. Henceforth you are the Goddess of Death, Mistress of the nights and enforcer of the natural order. You are the Patron of Tributes"

 As she kneeled her head lowered to conceal her grin, She had always loved the idea of being a dark goddess whose name alone would strike fear and Charlotte was granting her dark desires. The energy struck her, and she fell to all fours as the power burned through her, Eyes turning black as she rotated her head. She could see the strings of fate around all of the mortal priestesses, and it felt good. She barely noticed her robes shifting to a solid black as she pushed herself back into the kneeling position. Fiona stepped up beside her.

 "Fiona, You and Arianna have joined the ranks of maids just in time it would seem to benefit from my ascendance, I've been watching you carefully since granting you maid status and I would have to say I was considering giving you the mantle of Death, Although Alyssa is more deserving. You will be the Goddess of War and the Avatar of Divine Justice; I am expecting this role to come naturally to you, Punish those who take my name, your names, in vain."

 The red energy that consumed her was incredible, her fingernails turned bright red as she thought they should be and her eyes blazed red. As she knelt, she could feel the need to crush and snuff already calling to her, Deep red robes barely concealing her toned form. The Goddess beckoned forward the final standing Maid to kneel before her.

"Arianna, You are the single pure soul here, The only one of my servants to keep a kind heart for those in her care, Not a trait I am particularly keen on I have to say, Although it helps today while I am trying to create a certain level of balance. You will be the Goddess of Love & Compassion; You will be the head of the priestesses, maintaining the temples across the universe."

 The kneeling woman had totally broken into tears as the Goddess spoke, her face was damp with her joy as the pastel pink light swirled around her. The power flowed through her and enveloped her like a warm blanket; She could feel the emotions of those around her, the awe and adoration, the fear and excitement of the crowd threatened to overwhelm her as she admired the pink robes that now adorned her. Charlotte reached her hand down under her dress and in a very undignified manner dragged a small woman out from her underwear. Floating her over to the end of the line she pushed Ella up to full size for the first time in a long time, the room immediately began to smell like the Goddesses nethers as she grew, While the effect was amusing, She did not want it to take away from the occasion, flicking her wrist the final maid was cleansed and fell to the ground cleaner than she been in years.

 "Ella, You have served me better than all of these combined, and you have paid dearly for it, I am making you Goddess of the Wilds, Mistress of the Unknown and patron to the lost. It will be on you to seek out others worthy of Divinity and bring them before the pantheon, and I hope your mind recovers from your many years of servitude."

 The girl was twitching left and right in wild confusion as she spun around on all fours licking her lips as she took in the large crowds of small women. The waves of yellow energy washed through her, and she felt at peace for the first time in a long time, her mind stopped arguing with itself as her eyes flashed and her long addled mind rested, She curled up and fell asleep. Charlotte cocked an eyebrow before letting out a small giggle. "Guess she needed that" she expanded her arms and the five conscious women stood. "You are my new pantheon; You will rule while I watch on from beyond, Never forget that I will always be watching." She turned to Sarah and motioned for her to step before her.

 "Before I leave Sarah, There is one more task you must do for me" Charlotte raised her hand palm up, and dark purple energy swirled and crystalised, The Gem pulsed with power and hovered above her open hand. "This is the essence of the Goddess of Destiny, The guide for mortals to follow, She is known as Architect Theia and is currently on a divine mission to develop my universe, You must offer the choice to ascend and resume her great task in the name of the pantheon, Should she decline, The power should be sealed away until Ella has located another worthy of it"

 Sarah reached out and took the crystal from her supreme Goddess. "It will be done, You will always be my Goddess, wherever you may go" Sarah stepped back into line as Charlotte spoke one final time.

"I'm bored now. Don't do anything stupid that may make me snuff you all out anyway!"

With those final words, she vanished, leaving everyone to process their new realities.