- Text Size +

The Architect

Goddess Charlotte fell into her comfortable chair, swinging her feet around on top of the balled up maid Alyssa who was playing the role of footrest while the Goddess enjoyed her breakfast. Cassi came in behind her, kneeling at her raised feet to begin the pedicure ritual. The Goddess had recently gone off the idea of having cities painted into her nails, claiming the people were too busy living life to appreciate their insignificance and had insisted Cassi return to painting on micro tributes that were aware of their place in life into her delicate toes. Charlotte got comfortable as her maid began and started to swirl her spoon around in her bowl, The tasty looking fruit mixing with the yoghurt as the hundreds of 1cm tributes fought for their lives against the thick creamy liquid, Smiling to herself she dragged out 7 tributes on her spoon and enjoyed their screams in front of her mouth for a while before eventually bringing them within her mouth and slowly draining the spoon of its contents. She took her time sloshing the tributes and yoghurt around in her mouth, savouring the flavours and struggling before she began to chew, enhancing the flavours as a fresh volley of screams erupted from her bowl.

As she enjoyed her breakfast, the Goddess was idly flicking through various news programs from the various worlds across her universe, looking for something to do with her day as she settled into a news piece about a new temple crafted in her image she nearly forgot about the bowl of people in her lap. The planet was called Charlotte071; She must have renamed it on a whim and then forgotten about it. She went through a phase of doing that a few centuries ago. The planet, however, had been dedicated to her, According to the news report, the planet had invested decades of work and a vast amount of resources to sculpt their largest mountain range into a colossal statue of her. The statue was of her sitting on a small pillow, knees up and feet down with her legs apart. She was looking down with a smile on her face at the tiny temple entrance that was in the pillow she was sat upon. As the news camera panned over the monolithic temple, they ran over its dimensions.

"The Skybarrier Mountains were just over 2000 miles high and covered an area of 55,000 square miles, The Architect and her team have spared no expense to carve the entire range into this beautiful statue to our Goddess as she sits on top of the International Tribute Temple, now situated inside the former Skybarrier Mountain Resort. The Goddess sits 800 miles tall; If the statue could stand she would be nearly 1600 miles high, As you can see by her welcoming smile, she invites all of us to walk under her glory to worship"

As Charlotte listened to the report her smile fell away a bit as she started tapping her spoon against her bowl. The tiny tributes within feeling their ears shatter as the loud sharp noises berated them. "Something just doesn't look right about it, It's certainly Me, Stalker level detail I would say, Then I guess every little part of me is enhanced when I am your world, so the detail is not unexpected". Looking at the screen as it panned around the various parts of the statue she couldn't figure out what was bothering her so much. As she paused on a full picture of the mountain-sized statue she tried to figure out what was irking her. Cassi spoke up while applying the last coat of paint to her little toe. "It's because you're naked". Charlotte just grinned and looked down at Cassi "I am frequently naked when breaking these new worlds in, That doesn't bother me". The maid smiled back up to her mistress and shook her head, offering an explanation "This is different, When you go naked, That's for your personal pleasure, This statue is naked for THEIR pleasure, not yours, and it's bothering you, I mean that is a very detailed and somewhat accurate 20 miles long womanhood don't you think? Looming right over the main door too". The goddesses curious expression turned sour as she realized the truth in Cassi's words. This world had effectively turned her into planet-sized porn. Pushing Cassi away she stood and shifted herself into a knee-length black dress." Right then, time to go have a chat with this Architect and get some adjustments made to her magnum opus.". With that, the Goddess vanished, Leaving Cassi and Alyssa to alone, Alyssa stood up and stretched out her back "Good work Cassi, You have some really great insight, Do you think she would mind if I ate that" gesturing to the bowl of fruit and yoghurt. "They are ever so slowly making an escape from the bowl, someone should take care of it". Cassi grinned to her friend and waved her off as she walked away. "I'm sure the Goddess won't mind you tidying up, Not like she can't find more food".

As Charlotte walked down Temple road the volume of people moving too and from the temple that consumed the horizon was impressive. There were long bullet train lines running down her arched legs, The 300 miles from her toes to her door would have been big enough for a small country, it was all reserved for her temple, She was wondering if this is what it felt like every time she visited a world on this scale, She was awed by a monument to herself. Standing a looking at the huge temple doors set into the carved pillow on which her statue sat she glared upward, Stretching up into the sky stood the cause of her offence, a very detailed depiction of her divinity loomed over the surrounded area, Far above she could see her carved face smiling down on her from the heavens. This was on a scale she had never witnessed from this side, a shiver went down her spine as she thought about pushing herself to that size and showing them what her nethers at that size would really be like at such proximity. Pushing the idea away for future consideration she made her way into the temple.

--

The Architect was her title, and since she was given the title it had become her name, The title had passed down her family over the years as the temple had developed, Each member of her family had held the title with pride until finally, the Project was complete. She was due to meet with the global parliament to go over some infrastructure drafts to make the temple access easier on a global scale, They wanted to build an airport near the entrance, and the Architect had to find a way of avoiding that fate, She didn't want planes crashing into her carefully crafted diety. Pushing through the doors to her office she felt her blood run cold as the world went dark, She turned to grab for the door but it was gone, spinning she was looking for anything to tell her where she was, there was nothing, just darkness.

The Architect stood stone still as she tried to control her fear, then she heard a loud masculine scream followed by a *CRUNCH* and then another and another. She closed her eyes, trying to will herself to move but the terror had gripped her. Then she heard another, this time a female shriek from the same direction as before, Then again a loud *CRUNCH* followed by a few more. Finally, she broke and screamed out "WHAT'S GOING ON, WHERE AM I". Another scream and extra crunches echoed around her blacked out world; then the words came — a whisper from all around her, clear and stern. "You, Architect, Are in the presence of a God" Another masculine scream followed by crunches before the words continued. "I am currently, Enjoying your team, They are as scared as you, It tastes wonderful" then loud giggles erupted all around the Architect overshadowing the female screaming before the crunching resumed. She felt a warmth running down her legs as the implications scorched through her brain. She was going to die to the subject of her families adoration. She fell to her knees. "BUT WHY, WHY AFTER ALL OF THIS". Another scream, Another crunch. The whispers came back, closer this time, a warm minty wind rushed over her body as the words seemed to touch her physically. "How would you react if someone turned you into wank material for a whole world". The words were sharp, and she could feel the vitriol behind them, Understanding landed on her at the same time as the looming dread, She had known that making her naked was a terrible idea, Her father had insisted during his time as Architect and had gone to great lengths to ensure the huge womanhood was as accurate as the pictures. In one final plea, she called out into the darkness "PLEASE, I'll SMOOTH OUT THE DETAILS, TURN IT INTO UNDERWEAR, PLEASE, GRANT ME MERCY, WE ONLY MEANT TO WORSHIP ". Giggles surrounded her as the voice returned, more playful in tone backed the clear screaming of another male victim. "I appreciate the detail, I just want it covered up, I will give you the tools to do it, Fail me and I'll snuff your world from existence" *Crunch*.

The Architect opened her eyes to see her office just as she had expected upon entering the room. The puddle on the floor was enough to tell her that her experience was all very real. She had actually conversed with the Goddess, and it terrified her. Rushing over to her desk she looked over the new plans that were not there before, and her blood once again turned to ice. This was barbaric, These plans were cruelty she had never seen before, and there was simply no way she would get anything like this approved. Falling back into her chair she heard the squeak before she felt the squelch. Reaching around she peeled a mess off the underside of her skirt, it was a small mashed figure, under her breath she gasped. "Oh no, No no no no no no" Jumping back to her feet she took in the room around her, There were people trying to get her attention everywhere, tiny people maybe 1cm high jumping and waving as the dark reality of her situation set in. Speaking to herself as she looked around she gripped the needle and thread that had been left with the plans. "Well, It seems I won't be needing approval, Goddess if you're listening, please don't make me do this", and her world went black once more.

Standing in darkness, the Architect found herself face to face with a being of myth; Goddess Charlotte stood of equal height glaring at her. "You brought this on yourself when you carved my naked form without my permission, However, I am in a generous mood, If you don't want to fix your mistake, I am happy too" The Goddesses fingers came up between the two women, between her fingers the Goddess held a tiny blue marble. "This is Charlotte071, with a pinch of my fingers the issue is solved". The Architect struggled to wrap her head around what she was seeing; Her Goddess was literally holding their world between her fingers, acting quickly; she dropped her gaze and fell to her knees. "I apologize, Goddess; Of course, your proposed plans are a most generous alternative, Please allow me to follow them through". Looking down at the woman Charlotte smiled. "For what you need, I expect you will need hundreds of the thousands of people to. .help..I've lined them up for you, get to work". The light came back, and the Architect found herself kneeling in front of the temple she had created, only this time she was able to stand level with the base of the giant chiselled womanhood that loomed over her. As she turned, her eyes went wide as a long line of tiny people stretched out into the horizon floating in the air like a thread blowing in the wind. Reaching for the first in line she spoke down the line. "I am so sorry for this; You’reYou're all helping to save our world from our Goddesses displeasure".

--

Charlotte flopped down into her large Sofa and watched her now giant Architect work, It looked like it could take a very long time and patience wasn't on her mind as she accelerated time progression on her world and watched as the large woman blurred around her screen. Sarah came in with a hot coffee and some tribute boxes, resting them on a small table near her Goddess she tried to make sense of what was taking place on the screen. "It's all happening a bit fast Goddess, What is she doing". Charlotte smiled enjoying the warm feeling of the Coffee. "She's stitching people tightly together, Making panties for her statue, Shes not as skilled as Cassi but she's not bad is she?". The explanation helped Sarah make sense of the blurred images on display. "That statue is colossal, Did you put it there? Are those people enchanted to survive becoming panties?" The Goddess giggled playfully as she poured a few hundred 0.5mm tributes into her own panties, She wasn't expecting much from them, Just foreplay for later. "No, and No, She actually oversaw its creation while she was normal size, Quite a feat and those people are not enchanted, They will scream, cry and die. As the Architect knows, The plan is to make bone panties, not living ones." Sarah baulked a bit; She always found this kind of thing distasteful although it was an aspect that her Goddess had become more fascinated with in recent years." How long will they last strung up like that?" Sarah couldn't stop herself from asking morbidly as she watched the thousands of people being sewn together at a blurring speed. Charlotte had lost interest in the conversation as she was looking through other worlds on her tablet. "Oh I don't know, some of them may already be dead, others could last weeks".

--

Three weeks of stitching and finally the Architect had finished fully covering the abdomen of the mountain-sized Goddess Statue. She had been forced to eat people from the line to survive; There simply wasn't any food for a woman of her size and everyone that wasn't enchanted to her line had fled within hours of her appearance. Standing back to appreciate her work she still cringed. This was horrific, the whole rear section was already dead, and the ones covering the front would soon join them, thousands upon thousands of carefully trapped and tied mortals tightly bound together, as was the plan. Looking down at the working document she read the words again "You Honour her power in life, You demonstrate her cruelty in death", and her world went black. Charlotte appeared before her, Sat in a large throne that appeared to be made from billions of tiny bones. She only came up to the goddesses ankle as she looked up towards her looming face. "You have done well Architect; I am Goddess of Death as much as I am Goddess of Everything else. It is good to remind people of that fact from time to time." The Architect took a knee in acceptance, hoping the Goddess would soon dismiss her. The diety spoke again; her voice was echoing around her. "I have decided I like you, Take these". As she spoke two golden bracers appeared on the Architects wrists, and her clothes shifted into white robes. "The left bracer allows you to control your size; The right allows you to travel my stars. You have my blessing so mortal weapons will not harm you, My temple will leave you to your work" Charlotte dismissed her throne and closed the size gap between them to make sure she understood that this was a gift. "You will roam my worlds and construct monuments in my name; The local population are to be considered as much as material as they are as labour. Do you understand?". The Architect stood, keeping her head bowed. "I do" Charlotte smiled and asked one final question. "Who are you now?" The Architect thought about the question, realizing the Goddess was asking for a name, She had worn the mantle of Architect for so long she couldn't imagine going under another name, although her life had just changed, so should she. "I am..I am Architect Theia; I will travel the universe and bring forth wonders of creation, each one unique and awe-inspiring" As Charlotte vanished, Theia looked to her wrist, a small gem pulsed with power and a map of thousands of worlds flooded her mind. She was unleashed.