- Text Size +

Diplomatic Banquet

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte rubbed her eyes as she sat up from her long sleep. She had been asleep for what felt like months and for some parts of her time-space it could have seemed much longer. One of the secrets she had always kept to herself about being a universal goddess was that her best work was done as she slept. While awake the Goddess had needs and desires that inflicted untold damage on her universe; The balance was that in sleep she dreamt new worlds into existence, she walked through the prayers of her people unconsciously maintaining life. This time was no different; she had been brought back to the waking world as one of her most valuable tribute worlds was on the brink of a war that could inconvenience her tribute stocks. Extending her hand, she summoned her maid Sarah to her hand. The small doll-sized girl appeared in her fist and immediately lowered her head in submission. Cocking her head to the side, Charlotte examined her servant, and a small smile tugged at her lips as she flipped the girl upside down in her grip.
 "Did I catch you at a bad time slave? You seem to have living anal beads stuck inside yourself."
Amused at the revelation, Charlotte uncovered her maids rear and pinched the little toy between her fingers and roughly slid them out. They were microscopic to her eye as she turned her maid back upright and handed the small sex toy to her. "You're kinkier than I thought, Want to explain why there is a priestess shoved up your ass?". The Goddess erupted in laughter as her maid's face went pale in terror at the accusation, she started stuttering a panicked reply as she was dropped onto the bed as Charlotte climbed out. "Oh calm down, I don't really care, You can put her to work though, We need to host peace talks, Going to need waitresses, Start the plans while I wake up". The large woman spoke as she moved towards her bathroom for her waking rituals as she banished Sarah back to wherever she had pulled her from.

 The naked Goddess giggled as she stepped through the rift into the Pacific ocean, On her origin world, She had been away for only a few years local time, but for her, it had been much longer. This was one of the worlds she kept time running slowly. Didn't want them to advance so far she would have to snuff them out; There were too many memories for that. Glancing over the Californian seaboard, she saw signs of reconstruction after her last visit. A pair of large sandals rested in the middle of the sprawling city with settlements built all over them; the sight made her smile. "One day I'll make you all tribute me, This time I'm only here for a quick shower". She stood legs apart and nearly 500 ft tall as she willed her power through her hands, the water around her ankles began to swirl around and rise into the air, the huge twisters of water drew in surrounding boats and wildlife as it climbed the titanic woman. Charlotte flicked her head back as she drew more and more swirling water around her, feeling the relaxing ebb and flow of her whirlpool as it began to mould around her shapely midsection and slowly climb to her breasts. It was only a few more minutes before she was enveloped entirely in a relaxing cocoon of flowing water, feeling the lifeforms and ships stroking her skin as they were dragged around and over her body, she sighed in contentment. Lowering the water from over her head so she could see the San Diego bay once more she released the water and giggled maniacally as it crashed back down into the ocean, huge waves rolling out in all directions, The bay and most of downtown were instantly underwater. Those who had made their homes in her sandals were safe as the water flowed around the soles of the large shoes. "Oops," she cooed down to her former home town as she turned and stepped back into her bathroom, returning the world to its slow time progression to recover from her shower.

 Planet Skoen

Council Elect Kramer sat at the head of a long glass table as he read the letter to the assembled generals and heads of state. The letter was written in an old script that was a marvel to look at but difficult to read, The message, however, was very clear.
 'Dear whoever speaks for the Northern Union - Your Goddess requires your presence at peace talks with other world leaders. You may bring five representatives, you are expected at the tribute temple by sundown, Failure to attend will result in   planetary tribute requirements being doubled going forward.'
 The murmuring around the table grew loud as he placed the letter on the table. Looking around the assembled delegates, he waved for silence. "The Goddess has not made an appearance in Skoen society since ancient times, It would appear the recent rift in leadership has however caught her eye, I know many of you do not believe her to be real, I feel it only prudent that sceptics among you be the ones to join me to these peace talks, Maybe we can also get answers as to where all of our tributes go each quarter, Maybe we can even negotiate a lower tribute count as part of the peace deal, Any objections?". The room was silent, Emilia Barrows, Vice Elect stood to speak "I am the most sceptical of all of you, I would gladly take the chance to meet the one who takes so much from us and offers nothing in return". The room fell into a loud debate for nearly an hour before the five ambassadors were chosen, Kramer and Emilia would lead, and three of there most experienced advisors would join them.

Maid Sarah

Sarah had restored her priestess toy Arianna to a healthier 5 inches, The girl looked terrified after the Goddess had rescued her from inside of Sarah. The Priestess now wore black formal clothes and was setting places for some kind of meal. The guests would be about an inch tall compared to the Goddess, Arianna mused as she carried small tables two at a time across the large dining table. Sarah looked down at the girl as she set the place for her mistress, The whole scene looked very surreal, the whole setup for the peace talks could fit on Charlotte's plate however the Goddess insisted the guests were not on the menu tonight. It would be a new experience for Sarah, She had never cooked a multi-course meal for a formal function before and she just hoped everyone was vegetarian as the only meat being prepared for tonight were the tributes for her Goddess.
 The tiny inch long people moaned and cried as Sarah rolled them around the frying pan with her skillet, Like all of her cooking these days, the tiny morsels were denied death unless eaten, It truly was a cruel fate but one Sarah had become fine with many years ago. The screaming people were carefully skewered onto cocktail sticks before being placed in the warm oven to keep hot until the meal came. She plucked one of the tiny women from the tray and held her up before her eye, The small blonde screamed in agony and cursed in an inaudible voice, Sarah slowly lowered her to her lips and extended her tongue, licking her lips slowly, the small girl screamed even louder as her fate became clear. As Sarah sucked the writhing girl from the stick she savoured the flavours, making sure they were as exquisite as the Goddess would expect, The mix of herbs and warm writhing on the juicy human made her sigh in oral pleasure and she knew that her cooking was once again a success. She swallowed without chewing, condemning her snack to hours of searing pain before finally passing.
 As Cassi came into the kitchen Sarah slapped her hand away from the freshly cooked tributes on the warm tray, Her friend giggled and backed away to the table, placing a tiny portal door at the end of the cute setup. She jumped up and sat on the table behind the scene admiring it as she spoke to Sarah. "The Goddess has some theatrics planned but it seems this time she genuinely wants these guests to return after they reach an agreement, This portal does go both ways. She also said we're fine to be in the room but only you will be seen and only while serving her food and drink, something about 'setting the right tone'". It was clear from the inflection in Cassi's voice that she was as curious about this event as Sarah, The Goddess didn't host dinners, She just ate people.

Skoen Ambassadors

Kramer and Emilia lead the group into the dark of the tribute temple, leaving the security at the door they glanced at each other in anticipation as the doors closed and a single door appeared in the middle of the dark room. "Is this what happens when we lock them in? They go through another door?" Emilia said as she approached the new door. The Council Elect turned to her as he approached the door remembering what he had been told. "Reports were everyone just vanished immediately, So I guess this is just for us". As they passed through the door they were awestruck by the scene before them, They were on a shiny black surface, and the universe spread out before them, It was a platform in space, and they could see infinity. Emilia was stunned as she turned about exclaiming "There is no way, There is no Goddess, This is all some kind of trick". Kramer and the others all moved over to the long tables laid before them, Knives, Forks, Spoons and wine glasses all laid out. He turned to Emilia and smiled as she was spinning on the spot. "I Guess this is us; we should probably take our seats and wait for the others. They had all just gotten seated and were still taking in the starry surroundings when Judith and Kiel stepped through the door with three other men, Kramer and Emilia got to watch this time as their political rivals became as awestruck as they were. After a few minutes of taking in the view, Judith nodded to Kramer and led her people to the places the other side of the table. "I see we both got brought here, WIll she be mediating or are we expected to discuss amongst ourselves?". Kramer looked over and Judith and motioned to the spread before him. "I think we're having dinner. Any chance the wine is on your side of the table?" As if on demand a huge woman appeared between the two lines of dignitaries, She was easily five times their size dressed in black leggings and short black skirt and blouse; She blended in with the stars around her seamlessly. The ambassadors quickly rose from there seats and bowed. "My Goddess, It is an honour" Kramer exclaimed followed quickly by Judith who was not going to be upstaged. The large girl stifled a giggle as she approached the tables and lowered to a crouch, raising two wine bottles no longer than her finger to them. She spoke in a sweet tone. "I'm not your Goddess, I'm your waitress, Now which wine do you prefer". A little stunned Kramer pointed to one of the bottles, not really knowing the difference and took his seat. "Waitress, Will the Goddess be joining us tonight?" he asked with as much respect as he could push into his voice.  She nodded to him as she went about the work of filling the glasses. She turned and stood at the end of the long tables and glanced down at them. "I want you all to know, I was originally from Skoen, Tributed nearly six years ago, and my only advice to you as a servant of the Goddess is to give her whatever she wants without question". Judith looked up at the waitress as she sipped the divine tasting wine. "Unfortunately girl, The rifts in our world run deeper than you know. The southern continents are done being used by the north to fuel the tributes, The split needs to be proportionate, or no peace will be made". At that declaration, Emilia stood and yelled towards Judith "OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKE SKOEN GREAT! WE ARE THE DRIVING FORCE FOR OUR WHOLE SOCIETY! YOU CANNOT EXPECT US TO THROW OUR LIVES AWAY!". As others started chiming in on both sides, Arianna cleared her throat, her size making it a prominent interruption. "With that established, I have the honour to Introduce to you, Your Goddess and Ultimate Authority, Goddess Charlotte" as she said the name, Arianna turned and kneeled.

Goddess Charlotte

 She had been sat at the table watching the inch tall people squabble for a few minutes before deciding it was time to have her fun, besides she was really hungry and whatever Sarah had cooked smelled delicious. Pulling her stellar illusion back a bit to reveal her presence she placed her arms beneath the table and smiled down to the specks before her. Their faces were priceless as they all gawked up at her, She knew the impact she had and loved it every time. As they finally realised the extent of their situation they all rose from their chairs and fell into a bow towards her. She smiled and spoke down to them, keeping her tone as light as possible. "You're my guests, Let's keep it civil in my house, none of this yelling, Now, We are all going to enjoy a nice meal before we talk about your world returning to a state of peace. I'm famished, I've been asleep for a long while and I could really use a munch, Arianna, Bring our guests food in"

 As she looked down on the small waitress bringing the plates of food in from just outside of the illusion Charlotte gestured for Sarah to bring her plate over. This was the moment that she asserted her power and her hope was that having these people simply present would be enough to force a peace. "Mmm Chef Sarah, My Favourite, You have outdone yourself like every day."

Skoen Ambassadors

Kramer and Emilia kept their heads down as the monolithic woman that towered into the heavens near them spoke; her voice was everywhere, loud and powerful it felt like a force of nature holding them down. Emilia whispered to Kramer "That's only her top half, How can anything be so big". Kramer silenced her with a gesture as the huge waitress placed a large plate of root vegetables and assorted other vegetables he did not recognise before him. The others all had their food before them, and everyone glanced towards the titan waiting for her to receive hers for them to begin. Then they were all again awestruck as another woman the same scale as the Goddess appeared to one side, dressed in a long white robe with gold trim she placed a building-sized plate before the Divine being overlooking them before vanishing. "MMMMMM CHEF SARAH, MY FAVOURITE, YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF LIKE EVERY DAY" the loud voice boomed around them as the huge being licked her lips. That's when they heard it, the tortured screams. All eight ambassadors stared up in horror as the Goddess lifted a stick from her plate, a screaming dark orange glazed man fixed to the end. They couldn't turn away from the morbid scene as the huge woman played with the tormented soul, licking him up and down slowly before biting into him and moaning in pleasure at the carnage in her mouth. Judith turned to Kiel, "I think I've lost my appetite" she exclaimed. In reply to silent words the Goddess spoke. "MM, YOU SHOULD TRY IT, SARAH IS A GREAT COOK, DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE NOT EATING PEOPLE WHO FAILED YOU, THAT'S JUST ME, MMMM".

Kramer tried to block out the screaming and crying of the people from the Goddess's plate as he began to eat, The food was good however his stomach was doing summersaults inside him with the loud crunching coming from above. He had barely eaten one of the root vegetables when the voice called over to him from the other side of the table. "Kramer, Emilia, Meet me halfway, 75/25 Tribute split, Me and Kiel join the council and we unify" Judith pleaded clearly distraught from the scene above her. Kramer looked to Emilia who was equally as gaunt and saw she was nodding vigorously. "You have a deal Judith, As Witnessed by the Goddess herself Skoen will be united again". He then stood and turned to face the Goddess who had two living people up to their necks in her mouth being stroked by her tongue. As he started speaking she gulped back and they both vanished. "Goddess, Peace has been agreed, May we return to our own world".

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte nearly choked on the two morsels she swallowed as the little ambassador informed her they are agreed on a peace, Her laugh was loud and hearty, and it only got worse when she noticed them all recoil from the volume. She turned to Sarah, a grin spread across her face, "Am I not the best diplomat you've ever seen". Placing her hands on the table she sat up straight, dwarfing them further still as she looked down her nose to the tiny people. "You may go, As payment for my hosting your talks, Tribute it going up 10%, Don't make me come back to Skoen ever again". The eight tiny people looked light they might protest before they glanced at Arianna who was shaking her head and they all scurried back through the portal.

 Cassi spoke, She had been lingering in the corner watching the event unfold. "Why Goddess, You could have just told them or even just killed one side". Charlotte laid back in the chair with two cocktail stick people in her fingers and slammed her boots up on the table making Arianna jump back in fear as the large sole towered over her. Speaking around the person in her mouth she spoke "Kiss it slave" glaring at Arianna before looking over to Cassi "Skoen, As you may know, is the largest tribute contributor in the current universe, They breed like rabbits, Population is around 600 Billion and still growing even with the quarterly tributes to our temple, No need to mess with a good thing, It takes an exceptional kind of world to be able to sustain that many tributes". Charlotte slammed her other foot on the table and indicated the small girl move to the other as she grabbed some more food from her plate. "Sarah, I like this one, Her & Fiona, The one Alyssa keeps, They are to be given Maid status, Arianna under you and Fiona under Alyssa but I want them to survive to serve me when I want them. With Ella that makes six of you now, Am I becoming high maintenance?"

  Charlotte stood, sucking on the last couple of tasty treats from her plate she felt good. She had accomplished a new thing today, This was a rare feeling for her and she savoured it. Time to celebrate. "Sarah, Fill my bath with tributes, I think it's time I took some time to relax amongst the people who have been offered to me, I want them small enough to flow like water!"