- Text Size +

Charlotte's Origins II

Planet Jhadun

High priest Zevron lead his large congregation in prayer at the gates of the Temple to their Goddess, Praying that their divine would visit their world once again and smite those who sought to rule them in her stead. It had been generations since the Goddess appeared to them and those in power had short memories. The new king was an atheist and sought to close the great temples to the Goddess, claiming that overfunded stoking of public fear was an abuse of the kingdom's treasury. Zevron had spent the last few months bringing all of the disciples of Charlotte together before the great tribute temple in an effort to bring the heresy to her divine attention. On the second day of prayer, Their sky went dark and their world abruptly ended.

Charlotte stepped down into the soft crust of the planet, completely naked, holding her tiny Ella in between her fingers and followed down onto the world by her three maids who were also nude, the four of them enjoying the warm, soft terrain under them as they gazed over the planet their Goddess had chosen for them. Standing at roughly 5000 miles tall the four could only admire the landmasses and oceans below them as Charlotte turned and laid down casually across the landscape.

"Get comfortable girls; We get about 5 hours natural sun on this continent before I have to start playing with physics, This continent was the only one big enough for all four of us to lay comfortably."

As she wriggled a little, feeling the planet break beneath her, she dropped Ella down near her head to play with the tiny population. Although Ella was still 250 miles tall comparatively she began crawling along the surface trying to find life. Cassi and Alyssa laid down to the right of their Goddess and Sarah carefully slid down on her right. Sarah looked over to the Goddess with a question.

"Is this a populated world Goddess?"

Charlotte snorted a giggle as if the question was a redundant one.

"Of course it is, roughly 6 billion lives or so as of this morning, They kept sending me prayers to fix their world or something, so here we are"

Sarah spent a short while peering across the surface but had no luck in identifying anything that could be a city, satisfied she rolled over and closed her eyes to sunbathe. Alyssa spoke into the stars above them as she enjoyed the relaxing power rush.

"Did you ever have to learn how to be a Goddess or did it just happen, Did you just know?"

Charlotte lay there enjoying the sun as her mind thought back to the early years of her Divinity, they were a mixture of good and bad memories.

"There was a learning curve for sure, Though I think I have it down now."

Earth, Thousands of years before

Arriving back in her apartment after consuming a pantheon of divine beings Charlotte felt overwhelmed with new feelings, emotions and awarenesses. With her adrenaline-fueled focus of the last few days, she had not really taken a moment to sit back and consider what she was actually doing. Glancing down at the tablet in her hand she dropped it in shock as realities crept over her, 'Planetary Management Systems', She was now responsible for whole worlds of living beings. The first reaction was fear, Struggling to wrap her mind around it all, she threw herself at her bed, which smashed as she ploughed through it and the floor below landing with a crash in the apartment below hers. Jumping to her feet she saw a man in the door staring her in rage.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN"

The man advanced on her in rage, She started to apologise as he reached for her, throwing her hands out to stop him then the man was tossed back into the wall and disintegrated by a blast of purple energy. "I'm sor…" was all she could say before realising what she had just done. Glancing at her hands and then back to the bed the memories of the the last 48 hours were finally sinking in. Slumping on the floor she thought about the man she had just killed, not even knowing his name, should it even matter to her, why should it matter, It didn't matter, he was one of the billions, she was one of a kind now. As she reasoned out his death as being of little consequence a small smile grew across her face. There were others she could do this too that maybe deserved it more. Schooling her to resolve she stood and looked over the broken bed- "First things first, See if I can fix my bed", With that the power flowed from her as she learned to visualise.


Planet Jhadun

Charlotte squirmed a little on the planet feeling under her ass with a hand.
"Darn mountain range has been digging into my ass, trust me to sit on the rocks".
A few swipes with her finger and she was satisfied that the offending peaks and been flattened. Her eyes caught Ella dragging her face along the planet surface which caused her to giggle lightly.
"Looks like Ella is small enough to enjoy the locals."
Cassi shifted her weight a bit before looking over at the tiny girl playing with the ground.
"She really is adorable isn't she, So your first victim you didn't even know?"
Charlotte closed her eyes to the memory again, mild annoyance on her face.
"Nope, no clue, my mortal snuff virginity was lost to a random dude, The bitches I got after him though, They are memorable to me."

Earth, Thousands of years before

Felicity, Lisa, Ingrid, Rachel, Teresa & Simone, Known to the school as the FLIRTS, The girls thought the anagram of there names was both hilarious and catchy, They flaunted themselves enough for it to also be true of all of them. They were regulars at the Beauty store Charlotte used to work at and they were self-identified as customers with specific tastes. They seemed to enjoy making obnoxious requests of the staff, seeing how many times they could cause the underpaid girls to 'check the back room' or 'have to check the system'. In short, they had spent the last half of their high school lives making Charlotte's job harder, just for fun. They had been pushing around Kelly for nearly an hour when the lights all went out.

 Charlotte looked over the large building that now took up the majority of her living room. She wanted them to be a certain size however this was the biggest she could fit the whole shop into her room. She still wasn't sure why she even wanted the whole shop, just seemed like the thing to do. Walking around the building she crouched down before the main door and called in the occupant.

"FLIRTS, Get your asses out here, If I have to come in there, you'll be lucky to survive."

 Kelly stood in shock as the six girls all began to scream in unison, The darkness had put them all on edge, the soft earthquakes that followed had further unsettled them, Then the loud booming voice of Charlotte had echoed throughout the store carrying a demand with it. Kelly quickly started yelling at the girls to get outside, slapping a few of them who wouldn't move. As the seven of them emerged from the building they were confronted with a towering pair of black stockings extending up under a hem of a black skirt, tilting their heads further they saw the beaming face of their former victim Charlotte who had a huge grin across her lips. Rachel and Teresa snapped from their awe and tried to bolt back into the shop but it was gone. Then she spoke again.

"Uh uh uuuh, We don't need to play with that since you were all kind enough to step out."

 Charlotte strode over to her couch and carefully flopped into it. Staring down at the seven tiny girls she moved her feet around and began wiggling her toes. This was going to be good. She tried to single out Kelly with a pulse of energy to increase her size a little, unfortunately, Simone and Lisa grew with her, Charlotte tried again, this time had the desired effect although she now had 3 various sizes of girls before now.

"Trial and error, Kelly, Make these little bitches rub, kiss and lick my feet will you, I know you don't deserve to be here."

 Kelly was still processing the random shifts in stature, she had gone from roughly 10 cm to 30cm in two jarring spurts and the girls around her were all looking up to her with pleading eyes. As she looked over at her former colleague with her stocking clad feet extended towards them she began to push the smaller girls towards them.

"You heard her bitches get to it before she does something crazy like dragging us over herself."

 Charlotte smiled to herself as Kelly roughly manoeuvred the girls to her feet and turned into a taskmaster to get them into service. It felt wonderful to have this particular group worshipping at her feet. She laid back and enjoyed the feeling for nearly 20 minutes before she felt them slowly below her. Playfully she pinned Felicity and Rachel under her foot, encompassing the tiny girls completely, holding them under her as they fought for their lives under her sensitive feet.

"Mmmmm this is true power, The power of life and death, Mmmmm this feels magical."

 Lisa, Simone, Ingrid, Teresa & Simone all began to cry and scream while pulling at the huge feet trying to rescue their trapped friends. Kelly looked up at Charlotte noticing she had her eyes closed.

"This is madness Charlotte; You're going too far! STOP NOW!"

 Listening to the words of the people. No, slaves her feet she slowly stood up, placing all of her weight on the two girls under her as she rose feeling the popping and cracking under her stockings. The crowd of women scattered before her as she placed her hands on her hips and glared down at them.

"You dare make demands of me you insignificant little insects, I will show you all just how pathetic you all are, The last thing you will hear will be my giggles as snuff the life from you."

 Kelly felt the kick take her in the back as she flew into the soft carpet and rolled hard, pulling herself up she had to watch in terror as Charlotte casually toyed with the other 4 girls, stepping around and over them multiple times before ever so slowly crunching them under her feet. The horrific scene would haunt her for the rest of her life she was sure, the sounds of the huge girls' soft moans of pleasure each time only made the whole affair more sinister. When her turn finally came she had resigned herself to death, a death that never came.

Planet Jhadun


"So then I turned her into a nice toe ring, I wore her for about a week before tossing her ass into the jewellery box, as far as I know, she's still in there."

Charlotte said casually as she over and plucked the tiny Ella from her activities; she was rubbing her crotch along the ground like an animal. Maybe she was broken. Dropping the small figure between her thighs she indicated to her womanhood before returning to her sunbathing. Alyssa spoke up with a question about the fate of Kelly.

"Is she aware of the passage of time? How come the one who did nothing wrong got the harshest punishment."

Smirking to herself as she felt Ella begin her foreplay she waved a hand at Alyssa.

"Honestly I have no idea, She may be aware she may not, I was a novice. Honestly, I had forgotten about her. The punishment was also just an impulse; I never thought it through; I still don't really."

Charlotte felt Sarah gasp a little as tectonic plates between them cracked and long molten fissure appeared.

"Don't worry about that Sarah, It'll be fine while we bathe, You would appreciate what I done with my old bosses, They are the reason you now work for me!"

Earth, Thousands of years before

Jeff was a wizard in the kitchen but a total prick as a manager, He had been running a large Gastropub on the western seaboard for the last 20 years and had learned that he could very easily replace anyone who had an issue with his 'Leadership'. He considered his waitresses as replaceable as the plates they carried and he made sure they knew it. His two shift managers both shared his outlook and made sure the staff were kept in line. Managers came first, Then Customers, Then his mail, Then maybe his staff if he found time.

 Charlotte wandered into the large restaurant with determination in her stride. Today was jeans and a T-shirt kind of day with a nice living toering inside her shiny new docs. Revenge was on her mind and power was dancing between her fingertips. She spotted Tina, one of the shift managers, supervising the bar and strolled over to her fixing eye contact as recognition slipped into Tina's memory.

"You can't be in here Charlotte, You were fired! The rules are you are also banned! You know that!
 A long slow giggle emerged as Charlotte stepped up to the bar, Ignoring Tina's outburst and turned to the young girl serving drinks, observing her name badge she placed her order.

"I'll have a Martini please Charlotte, With one of those little umbrellas in"

 Charlotte turned to look at Tina who glared at the girl daring her to defy her, mouthing the word banned back as Charlotte found herself making the drink anyway, she just felt she had to. Tina was about to start yelling at the new waitress when Charlotte interjected.

"No Tina, She is making my drink."

 Charlotte pushed the command into Tina as she had Charlotte. To her satisfaction, Tina stopped and obeyed. This really was too fun; These mortals had no defence against her. She mentally pushed a command to stand still and stay silent into Tina as Charlotte returned with her drink.

"Thanks, Charlotte, Now be a good girl and tell me where Jeff is, Then Tell me where Steve is, Then walk out of this pub and never come back."

 As the young waitress fought against the urge to do everything she had been asked the banned girl in front of her reached a hand out towards Tina who became tiny between her fingers. Charlotte rambled out everything she knew as the strange girl started stirring her martini with the now tiny and screaming Tina. As Charlotte turned to leave she saw the beautiful woman slip tina between her lips and begin to chew. She didn't fight the urge to leave, in fact she helped it along and broke into a sprint.

Watching the waitress leave as commanded Charlotte barked a command to leave to everyone in the room, Within moments the whole dining area was clear as the new Goddess stalked into the kitchen. As Charlotte had said, there was Jeff, Working a wok filled with noodles on the stove while conversing with his other shift manager. She approached the two men unnoticed and startled them both when she spoke.

"What cooking gents, Smells tasty, Why not try some"

 Steve turned sharp as he saw Charlotte, a former employee from a few years back looking at them like they were insects under her shoe. The arrogance of this girl to come back here and walk straight into the kitchen, He was going to have words with Tina. He moved to block the girl as she flung a finger out towards Jeff, Steve watched in horror as his boss shrunk, tumbling through the air to land in the noodles he was cooking. As he spun back to Charlotte he caught a similar gesture before he found himself flying backwards and impacting on a scolding hot soft surface, punctuated by the screams of his manager a few feet away. Then the titanic form of Charlotte appeared, putting on an apron and picking up the skillet, her voice overpowering their screams.

"Lets see if I remember how to do this shall we boys."

 Charlotte amused herself for a while burying and finding the two tiny people in the noodles as she tossed it around the pan. It soon became clear to her that the noodles were, in fact, burning to the pan and whatever dish Jeff had been trying to cook had been ruined by her play. Making sure she scooped up both men she served herself a bowl of noodles and carried it out to the bar to eat with her martini.

Planet Jhadun


"And they were disgusting, I ate them because I felt I should, but whatever I did to them in that Wok opened up a chef's position on my staff."

  As a soft moan escaped the Goddesses lips as she felt Ella moving to phase two she heard it echoed by Cassi beside her, cracking an eye she glanced over and could see Cassi's hand shamelessly between her thighs getting herself off.

"Something about my story working for you Cassi?"

Cassi snapped her hand back mildly embarrassed she had been caught and heard Sarah's exasperated sigh over her Goddess.

"Most of your exploits work for me Goddess, You have a way with people I guess."

Charlotte sat up feeling the planet under her cracking. Further, She probed Ella back and handed her to Cassi.

"Here, Try this. That was my last story for you all anyway, Shortly after that, I moved my apartment out of normal reality and shined it up a bit, It's the same one we share now, at its core anyway. As you all know I locked Earth away in a time trap and forgot about it for a long while after that, Now you three head back and let me finish up here, Ella has made me horny as hell."

 The three women reluctantly pulled themselves from their relaxed sunbathing across the northern hemisphere of Jhadun and ascended back to what they now knew to be their Goddesses original apartment, a new appreciation for it as they looked upon their home with new eyes. Once they had gone, Charlotte looked down at the world between her thighs.

"Well, You folks summoned me, You folks can sort out this raging desire I have."

As she spoke she grew in scale until her legs straddled the whole planet, Mimicking Ella from earlier she dragged herself along the still shrinking world, revelling in the billions of lives being snuffed for her pleasure, A few short minutes later the beach ball size world cracked and crumbled between her thighs as she moaned in pleasure, letting herself drift through the space debris as her climax washed over her.