- Text Size +

Project Work

Alyssa - Groundwork
The priestesses in Charlotte's temple rushed to clear her path, ready to serve every whim of the goddesses handmaid. Alyssa was trying to process the existence of this empire constructed into the very walls of her mistresses home, She knew from when the Goddess dropped her that she was roughly 30cm tall, She felt small one moment and a demi-god the next as she was surrounded by white-robed priestesses of all sizes. A beautiful tanned woman with long black hair and priestesses robes kneeled before her as she stood awestruck, the woman was the same scale as her so Alyssa figured she must be one of those in charge, The kneeling woman spoke without raising her eyes.
"My name is Jasmine; I am here to serve the Handmaid of the Divine".
 Alyssa liked the sound of that word, serve, She was a naturally modest person, but it only took small gestures to prod her dominant side out, that was when she noticed that everyone in the room was kneeling to her and she couldn't stop herself giggling like a maniac.
"Hahaha, Hi Jasmine, I'm Alyssa, Our Goddess has sent me with a particular task. I trust you will help me see it to completion. You may rise, but anyone under..mmmm...say 5cm should probably keep kneeling with their eyes averted to avoid my ire".
 Jasmine rose and indicated with a delicate hand for certain others to rise around her. Alyssa watched as the priestess carefully brushed the tiny kneeling priestesses off of the path with her sandaled foot so Alyssa could walk towards the next room. She gestured with her arms for superior to proceed. "After you Envoy".
 Carefully stepping around the prone women around the floor Alyssa made her way into the next room, greeted by a large table spread with all kinds of fruits and salad bowls. The table looked like it would have been teeming with life had they continued working and not all stopped and fallen to their knees as she approached and took a seat, her new entourage following her lead. Alyssa tipped the tiny priestesses from the plate she now had before her and began to move pieces of fruit over onto it.
"This is a nice spread Jasmine, I have time for a quick snack, but then we really need to get down to the Cassi09 Training area, Where're the meats?"
 A redheaded girl reached past Alyssa and lifted a good sized glass bowl from between the fruits; it was sectioned into five smaller containers, inside there were tributes of sizes between 5mm and 1cm, clearly tied and being served as the meat option for the spread. The redhead offered the bowl to Alyssa who wasted no time in plucking out a selection of tiny men and women, dropping most of them onto her plate and a couple into her mouth as she nodded approvingly at Jasmin.


James & Jenn - Bright Futures
*SMACK* James landed a solid hit into Jenn's shoulder and knocked the woman down. She rolled and sprung back to her feet, dropping back into her martial pose and not letting the wracking pain show on her face. "AWW COME ON!" James exclaimed in frustration "That one must have hurt, Give me that one" As he was talking Jenn rushed him, tackling him to the floor before bringing her knee around to his neck and pinning him hard. "I Yield, I Yield". Jenn signed heavily, rolled down onto her back alongside James and looked over to him. "Yea, That one really hurt, You're getting a better kid". Both sparring partners stood as the lunch bell rang and they moved to join the other 300 at the lunch tables spread around the edge of their training halls. James slammed his meal down at their regular table and spoke to no-one in particular "They stopped ramping up our training schedules, do you think we'll find out what we've been training for soon", Theo looked over to him and pointed his spoon towards the younger man "They've had us punching gel packs for nearly 3 months, My upper body strength is amazing now, I'll fight the world and yes, The signs all point to training coming to an end." Jenn snorted and looked between her lunchmates "You think we're being trained for anything more than beating down other slaves 'in her goddesses name'" she said with no small amount of venom in her words. James' eyes went wide as she spoke "You can't say that! The Priestesses will flip out! You'll get thrown to the factories!". Silence fell for a few moments as the truth of his outburst settled over the group.

 The future speculation continued throughout the 90 minutes they were allowed to sit around and decompress before the afternoons training began. 4 more hours of punching gel packs, double drink rations for the team with the biggest dent come days end. A white-robed figure appeared at the end of their table, she was 15 ft tall with a youthful face framed by long wavy brunette hair. The trainees all took a knee before her. "All Praise the Goddess". Tiffany nodded at her trainees, They were getting stronger and they still knew their place. Tapping her foot once they all stood and fell into neat lines looking up to her. Then she turned to stand in front of her team as her group leader strode to stand before all 30 teams. Group Leader Danna was 30 ft tall compared to the trainees, Short black hair tied into a ponytail contrast with her white and gold Priestesses robes. She saluted her team leaders who returned the acknowledgement then began to speak, her voice easily carrying over the room.

 "The Goddess, In her eternal wisdom, has deemed us worthy of a visit from one of her personal maids. She will be arriving within the hour, and I expect nothing but perfection from every single one of you. Maid Alyssa is the avatar of our divine and carries absolute authority; We must show her that Project Cassi09 is on track and ready for action! Goddess be with all of you! Dismissed!"

 Jenn was dumbstruck as James dragged her back over to their training area. The time had finally arrived when she would meet someone of real power; this was the chance she had been waiting for. Jenn turned to James who had already started pounding his Gell pack as if it had personally offended him. "James, I need a favour". He mumbled an affirmative reply between swings, so she pushed on "I need you to make me look good, take falls and make me stand out". James stopped punching the soft wall and turned to look at Jenn with confusion across his face. "You're already the best, I think I've bested you maybe once in three months, and I think you were eating at the time". She smiled at the truth of it but schooled her face into a serious glare again "No, I can't risk this being the one time you get the better of me, I want to impress, I want to become a priestess". James burst out laughing in hysterics at Jenns 11th hour confession; There was no way she meant that "A Priestess, You? You loathe the Goddess! I've seen you lip-syncing the prayers!". As Jenn lunged to remind James just who was the better of the two she was frozen in place as three titanic women strode into the room. She hadn't ever seen Priestesses this large before, Their sandals were as thick as she was tall and they spoke to each other as if they hadn't even noticed her training team.

Charlotte - Observations
Jasmine was growing on her, Charlotte thought to herself as she watched through Alyssa's camera, Her Handmaid was given the grand tour of the temple, and the Goddess found she was unaware how sprawling worship of her had become, Sarah had done a good job. The voyeur in her was enjoying this different perspective on her own temple; It felt like she wasn't totally incognito, but they weren't all losing their minds either. She curled her legs up under herself as she enjoyed the show on the large screen before her, It would soon be her turn, and she was ready for some worship. She dragged a small 10cm man out from one of her pockets and dangled him by one leg before her lips as her tongue caressed them "You understand this isn't personal, I'm not even hungry, Just want to feel you fight your last fight". The screaming man was crudely pushed between her lips, limbs splaying against her as she forced him between mostly closed lips. "Mmm," she lightly moaned as she fished for another.

Alyssa - Issuing the Orders
There were hundreds of them in a spacious room. Hundreds of tiny 1cm tributes all pushing themselves as her gaze swept across them. Alyssa was sure to make check the Goddesses eyes got to see them all. This was her purpose after all. Speaking softly to Jasmine the maid officially kicked off project Cassi09.
 "Form them up, If you would".
Jasmine kneeled down to a  girl waiting by her feet for orders; It was clear she had heard the maids command but was waiting in respect to the chain of authority. The 6cm Danna came up to her ankle, which signified she was at least a project leader.
 "Danna, Form your team up before our honoured guest."
As the tiny tributes scurried around the floor before her, Alyssa found her hand had slyly worked its way into the hemline of her underwear, releasing the small Fiona from her prison, pinned in her waistband to slide down into the crotch of her panties, Smiling to herself as the little girl began to squirm around she moved her legs together as if to be standing to attention as she looked down at the 10x30 lines of people before her. Pushing as much authority into her voice as she could, Alyssa moved her hair over behind her shoulders and spoke down to them,

 "Project Cassi09, By decree of Goddess Charlotte and by design of Handmaid Cassi, You are being called to action. Phase 2 is very straightforward, behind me in the wall there are 10 doors about half of your height, You will strip naked, No clothes beyond the doors, You are to crawl through them. Once through them, you will find yourself in a shallow trench, You are to crawl to the end of that trench, roll over and lay on your back, anyone caught leaving the trench or standing will meet an unfortunate end. Soon after, You will be retrieved by Handmaiden Cassi, She will present you to the Goddess, The Goddess will demand you show her the extent of your training by punching as hard and as fast as you can for as long as you can. Your future from then is in her hands."

 Alyssa had no idea what reaction to expect from the tiny graduates but she was taken aback when they roared out in cheers. A chant had begun from somewhere in the group "In Her Name, We Serve" that spread and echoed around the room. Alyssa knew Charlotte inspired some devotion but this was beyond anything she had seen to this point. Turning to Jasmine she exclaimed her wishes.

"Cassi told me there was a side room overlooking the trenches I could watch from."

 Jasmine nodded to the Envoy and led her into a long thin room with one-way glass overlooking the long white trenches. She then pushed the small button to open the doors and rows of tiny tributes began to crawl along with the inlays before turning onto their backs, creating ten lines of people laying flush to the white ground. Alyssa pushed another button to signal Cassi that Project Cassi09 was ready.

Charlotte - Observations
Watching the display of devotion and obedience through her maid, Charlotte couldn't stop herself from smiling; this had an unintended side effect of six small men she had been talking to freaking out and trying to run from her palm.
"Just because I'm happy doesn't mean I'm going to eat you!"
She exclaimed as two of the stupid males fell between her fingers. Fine, she was bored of them anyway, closing her fingers into a fist she crushed remaining 4 and then summoned her doll maid Ella into her bloody fist.
"I'm about to be busy; There is some live prey running around my jeans somewhere, find them."
With that, she dropped Ella between her thighs as she moved her legs out from under her.

James & Jenn - Purpose in Life
Laying naked in the warm air James couldn't stop himself from getting turned on, Jenns Feet were resting on his head, she was idly playing with his hair with her toes, and it felt damn good. He always had a thing for pretty feet; after this, he would be sure to confess it to Jenn to see what she thought. Glancing around he snuck his hand onto his member to see if he could get some release before it all kicked off. Jenn was restless; she could feel James under feet and had Theos feet just above her head. This had better not take too long she was feeling claustrophobic between two guys and two walls. They had been laying there for nearly 10 minutes before the largest face they had ever seen eclipsed their world, The beautiful brunette smiled down at them from miles above. Cassi was a woman of myth to many of the priestesses, Someone spoken of frequently by never seen and now Jenn was staring up into her eyes, Eyes that were larger than her whole body.

 James froze mid stroke when the colossal face consumed his sky, She was smiling while her eyes darted quickly along the rows. The giant spoke in a slow seductive whisper, her tone relaxing as it rolled over them. "Are you ready to meet your goddess". James added his cheer to that of everyone around him and they were all gratified when Cassi's smile brightened and her head vanished. Then the world began to rock and shake as they were moved.

"GODDESS, I COME OFFERING A GIFT"

Cassi's normal voice reverberated around them, even though they could see nothing but a pale white sky in the distance. Then they heard her, for the first time in their lives they listened to the silk over steel voice of their ultimate authority.

"Place it on the floor before me slave, Then tell them to begin."

The words echoed around their white prison, and some began cheering the fact they were now in the presence of Goddess Charlotte. The world shook and jerked around as they felt themselves being placed on the floor, all eyes scanning the skies hoping for a view of their divine. Instead, they heard Cassi's voice roll over them once again.

"Begin your punching, Do not stop until commanded, You need to impress your Goddess."

In unison, the 300 tributes began exercising their hard trained strength into punching the sky; It only took 30 seconds or so before they were all given something to look at as two titanic feet appeared above them and descended onto them. Jenn screamed as the huge foot landed over her, pressing her into the trench, she struggled and fought, but the pressure and scent were overwhelming. James was suddenly in heaven as he punched the titanic foot with renewed vigour, leaning up to kiss his Goddess every chance he got. His dick had found another lease of life as he worshipped the sole of his divine.

Charlotte - Foot Massages
Charlotte watched her screen from Alyssa's angle as she placed her feet into the foot massager Cassi had put together for her. The idea of training mortals for months with the sole purpose of a foot rub pleased her ego as she felt her feet rest over the narrow trenches. Hundreds of tiny hands all touching her with no rhythm was a rather unique feeling that she was finding enjoyable although it was becoming apparent that they weren't as effective as perhaps Cassi was hoping. Watching the screen and seeing the tiny people up close helped her make up her mind, half of the men were just masturbating, the other half were kissing as much as they were punching up.

 "Cassi, The idea was good, but it's not really working for me you know."

She looked over at Cassi expectantly as the girl hung her head solemnly.
 
 "I understand Goddess; please forgive this failed project. There is a switch on the side that should enhance your experience. I will do better next time."

 Dismissing her maid with an annoyed gesture, Charlotte reached down for the little button by her ankle hoping to get something out of this. As she clicked the switch, she grinned, feeling the heat rush to her nethers as the power trip finally became real. The trenches began to rise beneath her feet, very slowly squashing the 300 people into her feet, She laid back in her chair keeping her feet still as she turned the volume up on the big screen, the chorus of panicked screams now echoed around her room as she watched the screen while feeling the lives slowly snuff beneath her.

"Oh that's wonderful, Maybe we should just do this"

Sliding Ella into her jeans, she began sliding her feet around, watching the mess from Alyssa's point of view as the 300 trainees were obliterated under her feet, nothing but a red mess remaining where the tributes had once been. Summoning Alyssa before her and back to her original size Charlotte extended her bloody feet to her.

"Clean them, Then take Jasmine back to the temple. I like Jasmine."

While the Goddess began addressing her libido, Jasmine who was now alone in the observation room, broke down into tears, Her Goddess had just acknowledged her, Today was the best day of her life.