- Text Size +

The Lost City

Fiona strut down the street from the metal works into the rough part of town known only as the shades. It had been a month or so since she arrived in Lost City, named as such as it was very literally a city of lost souls. The people who lived here were of countless backgrounds and scales. The only thing any of them had in common was the fact that they had no-where else to go. Since she had arrived, Fiona had taken to building herself what can only be described as a gang, Ousting the previous, much larger, a gang leader with her martial talent and seemingly unbreakable body. The impervious skin being a final 'gift' her tormentors bestowed upon her before casting her out into this oblivion. Her former home of Ustolla had met an early end that she couldn't help but feel responsible for although she was quickly putting it behind her in light of her new life in Lost City.

 As she entered her new lair, her people broke from there idle chatter and moved to gather around their new leader. She gestured to a bound man in the middle of the room; he was near twice her physical size, naked, bound and gagged on his knees. The previous gang leader had been used as a living table ever since he was beaten down by the small woman, he felt stabs of pain as a mat was rolled out across his prostrate back and pinned down into his skin at the corners. Fiona stepped up and surveyed the map laid out before and grimaced. "We're the biggest gang in the shades, why do we not control all of it", She stared up and her people, most of them were a good third taller than her, This was a region where the strongest rose to the top and size normally granted strength. She squeezed the small man hanging from her belt to help feel a sense of power and stop herself feeling small in present company. One of the men spoke to her, looking down to her but keeping his tone respectful. "There is no need for more territory; The shades have nothing worth fighting over, We would really need to take over the Fabrics, They hold the pass to the Hope and the most frequent supply of water from the plains". Fiona eyed the large man, recognizing him as Oscar, The previous leaders 2nd, Jumping up on the table she was able to draw level with his eyes. "I am new to the city, and its ecology, Oscar, You will advise me on such matters, How do we take over the Fabrics". Oscar looked over to a small serving girl in the corner and gestured to the large folded sheet on the wall. The girl quickly pulled it down and hauled it over to the table. Fiona skipped out of the way as the girl unfolded another map, this time showing the shades as only a small part of it. Lost city was much bigger than she had previously been aware.

 Kysta saw a chance to impress her new boss and stepped in front of Oscar, They were of similar stature, but she was not a fighter, Looking down at Fiona who was keenly studying the map she introduced herself. "Ma'am, I am Kysta, Cartographer for the Lost City Volunteer Library. This is the most up to date map of Lost City. As you can see there are various coloured zones, They represent the relative height of the sky, It is a well-known fact that Lost City is in fact underground, We have no sky, and without the fluorescents, it would be terminally in darkness. The sky, however, is especially low over some regions, This has segregated the population by a desire to survive" She stopped as she watched Fiona working out some math on the edge of the map, The small girl looked up at her. "So we are Factor 2 That's a pretty high tier on this map". Kysta let her mouth start moving before her brain engaged. "We are Factor 2; You are closer to Factor 4, Maybe 3, The man hanging from your belt is a Factor 8 and a keen example as to why the population separates itself". Fiona just stared at Kysta, unsure if she had just insulted her or not but chose to ignore it, looking back down at the map. "Fabrics is a Factor 1 zone, Oscar how big are Factor 1 denizens of Lost City". Oscar looked hesitant before providing the answer, looking at his feet. "On average, twice the size of me, Maybe four times the size of you". Fiona fumed, This place was madness, The effort and time she had wasted taking over this gang only to learn they were all but children against the real powers in the city. She walked around the back of the table and gave her table a heavy kick in the balls, sending it tumbling to the side before storming out in anger. Kysta turned to Oscar and whispered "Do you think she'll come back? Feels strange taking orders from a 4". Oscar just shrugged and went back to his table where they were making Factor 8's fight each other for food.

Fiona just walked, then ran, rage and frustration boiling over, What had gone wrong, when did life get so weird and complicated. She reached the edge of the light that Lost City gave off and leaned against a tree-like structure looking back. From this distance she could see it, the sloped sky preventing her from walking east, As she looked east, she saw a small figure walking towards her, as she got closer however she appeared to get larger walking the edge of the light. The woman was wearing a long white dress with a golden fabric belt, blonde hair down to her breasts and leather sandals. In her hand was some kind of fabric bag with a small hole in the bottom, she was leaving a faint trail of glitter behind her from the bag. The whole scene was enchanting and hypnotic. As the blonde woman reached Fiona, she quickly realized she must be a Factor 1 as she towered over her small frame. Looking down with a small smile and seemingly no intention on stopping her dreamlike wandering, Fiona called up to her, eager to have some answers. "Hey, Lady, Stop, I have questions" she jumped on the trailing white robes and felt herself pulled along as the woman continued, leaving a snails trail of sparkling dust. A few moments later the larger woman stopped and glided to her knees looking down on the girl on her robes. "You're a brave one, I could do anything to you out here, and no-one would ever know". Fiona just snorted at her and glared into her eyes. "I'd like to see you try, I'm basically invulnerable, Names Fiona, Call me Fi, who are you and why are you here?".

Alyssa took a moment to study the defiant girl sitting in her robes, She had only been in Charlotte's service a short time, but she was aware of the sprays Sarah often used to coat the goddesses food. They would make the tiny things all but immortal to everything except digestion. This poor girl must of been leftovers from a meal and lost to the carpet fibres. Alyssa could think of some uses for her own immortal slave girl though, Seems like this Fiona had just saved herself from becoming an ornament and condemned herself to becoming a toy. Smiling down on the tiny woman she kindly spoke. "You can call me Alyssa for now, I'm just walking the perimeter of the city for my G..Employer, Would you like to come with me, I could use a resourceful little lady like you, My work can get stressful at times, You can ride back there if you like" not waiting for a reply, Alyssa stood and resumed walking.

Fi was about to jump off from the large woman who had just resume walking when she felt the call of opportunity; This Factor 1 was willing to work with her, maybe she could gain access to Fabrics and gain some notoriety there. She climbed a bit higher into the long robes and watched the sparkling trail left behind her as the soft bouncing of the woman's stride punctuated her trip. Nearly an hour later she stopped. Fi rolled out of the larger woman's robed next to a huge leather sandal, she now only came up to the woman's ankle, confused she stepped back as a huge hand descended from the sky and grabbed her. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME" Fiona screamed as now hug Alyssa held her before her face and gently whispered. "Nothing, You're the same size as I found you, I'm just a little bigger, Now I'd like to keep you at this relative size, so I'm going to keep you close for a bit, very close.". Alyssa enjoyed the screams of the small girl as she slid the squirming figure under her robes, slowly between her thighs and awkwardly feet first inside herself. "Now you can call me Mistress, not Alyssa". Closing her legs and feeling particularly awkward she called Cassi for retrieval.

Goddess Charlotte sat at her vanity; a large metropolis spread out across it as she played with them, casually using long needles to skewer people into tiny mortal kebabs, occasionally pushing over buildings with her fingernails and watching people run from her expanding spit. Another boring morning and another city help her pass the time until lunch. Cassi appeared at her door and fell to her knees. "Goddess, Alyssa has returned from your special mission". Charlotte sat up a bit at that, wiping her arm across the city she nonchalantly brushed the whole thing from the top of her vanity. "Excellent news, Ever since she told me that she heard of a whole city springing up comprising of my leftovers and escapees I've been fantasizing overseeing it, maybe bringing back some memories for the citizens". Charlotte Snapped her fingers and pulled her newest maid Alyssa into the room, standing besides Cassi, she was standing awkwardly as if she needed the bathroom. "You found the City slave?". She fell to her knees and nodded. "You walked the outskirts with the stardust?". Again Alyssa nodded without raising her head, mimicking Cassi's pose. Charlotte worked her hands before her, creating a dome and placing it on her vanity. "It's been a while since I last did this while trying to keep the population oblivious, It will be no fun to visit if they know they are in a display case". A few moments later the Goddess gestured for her two maids to rise, as they did they saw their owner excitedly staring into a magnification dome at Lost City. Alyssa spoke, "It's much bigger than I thought it would be, Walking around it I felt like a micron". Charlotte summoned her Doll size maid Ella over and placed her on the vanity next to the dome so she could see and looked over to Alyssa. "I made it about 500% larger than it was, I wanted it to look nice on the shelf, Now Cassi, you should probably take your horny friend to her new rooms before her toy escapes". Alyssa went beat red in the face as she was dismissed, Cassi gave her a knowing grin and led her to her old rooms before she moved out. "I never thought you would have the libido actually to abuse a mortal for pleasure, Trust me, Charlotte approves of you being willing to dominate the lower life, now stop looking like a schoolgirl who just got caught kissing and sort yourself out."

Fiona felt violated as she was dragged out into the open air, her own toy hadn't survived the trip being fixed to her belt, The blonde that had trapped her now held her in her left hand as she started stripping her clothes off with her right. "What are you doing to me you rapist" Fiona spluttered, not as loud as she had intended. Alyssa had her Goddesses approval and her friends support; this tiny, invincible, girl was about to go on the ride of her life and Alyssa was going to learn the true meaning of powerplay. "Goddess Charlotte has decreed you're my sex toy, Welcome to your new existence". As Fiona's parsed the name of the Goddess in her mind, she broke into tears, The same Goddess that has literally destroyed her world, had now personally condemned her to eternal slavery at the hands of a horny blonde titan.