- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reintroduction of Alyssa from "Royal Shopping" story.

Alyssa's Travels

It had been many years since Alyssa had left Pyraxi. After meeting the Goddess with her old friend Cassi during their shopping trip, she had not been able to stop herself sneaking after them. It turns out that the heavens were not at all like she was expecting. She had only just made it onto the bottom step of the staircase to heaven when it closed in around her, blinding her in light and leaving her in darkness. The world was vast and largely empty. Her friend had simply vanished, and she was now wandering aimlessly through what could only be considered a dense forest of nothingness. The pouch that Cassi had given her contained small humans, for the first few days they were company and entertainment, then as time moved on, they became food and sustenance. Alyssa was young and by Pyraxi standards a very attractive girl, long flowing brunette hair and an athletic physique, this served her to move with a moderate pace through the endless greyness. She was dehydrated and starving when she fell, slipped from pure exhaustion through what could only be called a gap in the floor and her world went black.

Blinking awake her bleary eyes Alyssa felt water touching her lips and sipped at it, then started gulping and eventually gasping for air as she attempted to drown herself in the refreshing water. A hand dragged the water out of her grasp as she came around and took stock of her situation. She was sat in her clerks dress, surrounded by what looked to be living dolls, they were all no taller than 10" just staring up at her, A woman her size stepped up next to her and offered her a hand.

"Name's Joanna, Folk around here call me matron and You just fell onto poor Craig, He didn't make it, Waste not want not around these parts though so he's going to be our dinner."

Alyssa was taken aback by the friendly gesture followed by shock over the pragmatism of the woman offering her hand. Not that long ago she would have been appalled at the thought of eating a person however she had rather recently been responsible for a few such fates herself.

"I'm Alyssa; I came looking for my friend Cassi. Do you have any idea where she may be?"

At the mention of Cassi's name all of the smallfolk now around her feet fell to their knees in reverence of the name while Joanna just cocked an eyebrow and pointed her finger into the sky.

"You came looking for the cruellest of the Goddesses servants; I only hope you die before you find her."

The woman then turned and gestured for her to follow, leading them in silence and bartering no questions for the several hours or so they travelled through the dark forest. Eventually, they emerged into a white landscape that vanished into the horizon on all side. The woman set the smaller folks about to what appeared to be scavenging tasks as she came and offered Alyssa a slice of meat that looked suspiciously like a leg from something.

"From your consistent attempts at questions I have learned a lot about you, I know you have no concept of where you are or who you are truly looking for."

Joanna raised a finger to stop the responses and continued on.

"This white abyss before you is what we call 'The Hope Plaines', It is very literally the only known place in this world where you have even the most remote chance of meeting one of the divines you seek."

Again the matron raised her hand and shushed Alyssa's outbursts of exclamations; There simply is no way of explaining this; they have to be shown. She continued.

"You walk out until your legs can carry you no further, then you lay down on your back and spread your arms and legs as wide as you can. Then you wait. I can tell you that more often than not, People are found and sometimes collected from these plains, hence the name "The Hope".

Alyssa just looked out over the emptiness, Realizing this woman was trying to help but also remain an enigma at the same time, She just stared out into the white abyss. Turning back to the slightly older woman she offered a simple nod, ate the last of her meat and started to stride out into the white void.

Charlotte's Apathy

The Goddess had just finished taking care of nature as she sat on her toilet inspecting her toes, the new coat of city paint as she started to call it was at war. The purple city and the dark blue cities apparently fighting over territory on the nail of her big toe. Imperceptible microns at war over nothing but it still brought her some minor amusement as she placed her foot back down on the ground.

That's when she noticed the incredibly tiny insect slowly making its way out from under her toilet fixture towards her heel. A wicked smile played over her features as she sat back and closed her eyes. This was a skill she had been slowly building over time to savour her experiences better when dealing with mortals and now was an excellent time to practice. She projected her mind downwards and entered a dreamlike state of displacement as she looked around, suddenly a huge sandals foot slammed down near her and she felt herself rush back to her own mind. Taking a few moments to breathe, she tried again, a little bigger this time.

Alyssa & The Sorceress

Alyssa jumped back as a robed figure appeared in front of her, a little bigger than her but scale had been a bit wonky ever since she had met Cassi again. The robed figure turned gracefully, and Alyssa immediately recognized the face of her Dutchess, no Goddess, now stood before her. She fell to her knees; these truly were the plains of hope.

"My Goddess, I beg your forgiveness for intruding. I only wish to see my friend again."

The robed woman looked down at her, a small amount of surprise playing across her face as well. Then raising one delicate hand, she pointed at Alyssa, and she lifted from the ground as the now smiling woman began to play with her in the air and then dashed across the void. She moved at a swift glide out into the plains Alyssa suspended in the air before her. She was gleefully giggling.

"I remember your face, but I don't remember your name or your friend, I do however have a use for a bug like you."

Alyssa resisted the urge to scream as the woman manoeuvred her through the air at speed, all the while giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Please Goddess, My name is Alyssa; I came to see Cassi, Please, I beg you."

Alyssa awareness was hit with a fleshy aroma as a huge peach wall appeared, The Goddess still floating her in front her she shoved her into the wall and dragged her along it, scraping her body along the wall, her giggling turning into a small moan of pleasure as she did so, she was getting off on dragging her along the wall.

“Goddess please, this hurts, please ..*crunch* stop pleas..*scrape* Godd..*bump*..ess..stop”

Charlotte's mind was reeling, she was mentally moving this tiny girl along the inside her foot, it felt amazing while at the same time able to see and hear the whimpering insignificant creature she was manipulating, time for the next step of her fun, her physical form reached out with a hand and Ella was sucked through the air at speed from under her pillow to her hand.

Alyssa was glad it was over, the Goddesses visage had gone blank for the last few seconds, looking like a wax statue.

"Goddess, I didn't mean to speak out of turn, please just put me down."

Moments passed then the Goddess suddenly smiled an alluring lustful smile on her lips.

"Ok Alyssa was it, I am ready, I need to you pretend to be a goddess for a bit while I watch."

The robed figure then ascended into the sky, taking the flailing Alyssa with her before seemingly throwing her through the sky towards a dark purple slate that was on top of the vast peach mountain. Alyssa hit the ground hard, the figure of the Goddess now hovering in the sky substantially larger than she, the command was loud and sudden.


"STRIP"

Alyssa had a wave of modesty rush over her as she considered her situation before accepting there really was no choice to be made. She stepped out of her sandals and noticed for the first time the sprawling cityscape she had landed in, no, not in, On. Buildings as high as her knee spread out across the landscape all around her with thousands of tiny eyes looking up at her in awe and fear as she slowly began to undress in front of them.

"Hi Everyone, I am Alyssa. Nice to meet you. Please don't be afraid; I won't hurt you."

A loud moan echoed around the world, coming from the heavens high above, Then the Goddess floating above, watching Alyssa and spoke again.

"Good, You are attractive, Now, Wipe out these people and put on a good show, Your Goddess is watching"

As Alyssa turned back to the now hysterically screaming and fleeing population she put on her most sympathetic smile and began to advance on the largest crowd.

"Well, You heard the Goddess, Looks like she is after a cam show and you're all just props."

Charlotte was sat back mentally watching the 1mm girl slowly begin to slaughter the microns on her toenail, Ella in her other hand being used to stimulate herself to the rhythm of Allyssa steps. Not normally a voyeur the Goddess prefered to get personal with her toys, but this was new, exciting and would only need a single wet wipe to clean up after.

The population of the purple city fled aimlessly as Alyssa brought her feet down in calculated stomps, kicks and the occasional dance step, This was a horrific amount of bloodshed, all guilt, however, should be on the Goddess, not her. Crawling along streets, she could scan inside the small buildings and fish people from the windows, toying with them between her fingers before slowly and deliberately inserting them into orifices. Presenting each one to the statue like-figure of the Goddess floating overhead and then giving her the best view for the various holes they were pushed into. It did not take long for Alyssa to find herself incredibly horny, The careful nature of her show descending into lustful rolling around over whoever and whatever she could, grasping people in handfuls and devouring them in mouthfuls while liberally covering herself in squirming people. The thunderous moaning that came down from the heavens were too much and pushed her over the edge as she fell limp in the surreal purple cityscape that was showing very little sign of life.

Charlotte's Interest

The Goddess only barely heard the splash of Ella hitting the water in the toilet as she dropped her pleasure maid. She sat there for a long while revelling in the afterglow as her mind raced with possibilities, cleaning herself off she decided a shower was in order. Alyssa had served her well; it would be a shame to waste such talent. She extended her hand again and summoned Cassi to her hand. The tiny maid appeared in her grip with two handfuls of even smaller people in her own hands. Charlotte cocked an eyebrow and stared at her slave.

"They are part of Dinner Goddess; We have plenty I can drop these if you need my hands."

Charlotte raised her maid over her mouth, licked her lips and parted them inches from Cassi who promptly tossed the tiny people she was carrying onto the waiting tongue. The huge mouth closed and swallowed, and just like that the six people she was carrying to Sarah were gone.

"I want you to retrieve a new favourite slave from my toenail, Clean her up, make her doll size for now and leave her on my bed; She will be my fourth maid, so treat her with some respect, Give her some temple girls to play with to empower her a little too."

With that the Goddess dropped her mail, restoring her size as she fell prostrate before her. Just now realizing she was half naked on the toilet with a small girl splashing around below her she blushed a little, It really wasn't what it looked like, but she guessed Cassi didn't need to know that.

Cassi pulled out her tweezers and leaned into the Goddesses toenail to retrieve the tiny girl who seemed to be passed out on the huge purple surface. As she put the tiny girl into the magnifying carrying tube, she had to doubletake.

"Alyssa!"

The tiny form wasn't conscious but the revelation startled her, she hadn't seen her friend in months or years, time moved strangely around the Goddess. She heard the Goddess speak as she stepped into the shower behind her.

"Oh yeah, She came looking for you, Nice to have friends I suppose, Make sure she's on my bed by this evening you'll be taking Ella's place."

Cassi turned and looked at the poor girl treading water in the toilet, her mind racing with curiosity over what just happened in here, Then she resolved she didn't want to be the girl in the toilet and hurried to get Alyssa cleaned up. Charlotte now had four maids. What would Alyssa's role be in the Goddesses grand design?