- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Destruction | Feet

Planet Management Systems

Charlotte sat at her desk, placing her coffee on a coaster made from slave cages and flashed open her domain overview. She loved being a Goddess but often found the administration work of owning so many planets to be tedious; Her custom planetary tracker kept real-time information on all 2000 of her current properties, population, technology and the most important to her, Tributes. Planets were organised by their calendar year; She had standing tribute demands for every quarter from each world, These tributes would automatically be moved into her various stores where Sarah, her maid, would organise them into multiple places depending on her needs. These tributes were just numbers to Charlotte though; She was much more interested in the planets who failed to meet the tribute quotas, That's where she could indeed be a goddess.

Skimming through the lists quickly dismissing those who offered enough tribute and marking some for increased tributes if the there population was growing to fast for her liking. Finally, she found what she was looking for, A world that had offered no praise this quarter, Probably fallen to some revolution or coup. The planets name "Havene" was marked and was added as the first entry of her 'Planets to visit' list, her imagination already racing with the things she would do with them. For the most part, All of her domain was currently being obedient; her tributes were coming in their millions, She quickly double checked that the next planet lined up for the Festive Tribute was still being diligent, She disliked missing her monthly bath because of some silly peasant revolt.

Sipping her coffee, she rose from her desk and stood to dress for her planetary visit. Selecting a suitable dress, underwear and shoes were very important as these would be the last thing millions of people would see today. She had to make sure she looked radiant. While pondering dresses she flexed out with her power and summoned her maid to her hand, the maid appeared the size of a doll in Charlotte's hand, and she squeezed.

"Did I wake you slave?"

Not giving her a chance to reply she squeezed the breath from the tiny woman and then threw her to the floor restoring her size as she fell and Sarah rolled into a crying pile on her floor.

"If I ever have to make my own morning coffee again, I'll demote you to tampon"

As the goddess turned back to her dress selection, the crying maid begged and pleaded for forgiveness. Charlotte mostly ignored her, feeling her point had been made. Sarah was the best maid she had ever had, Loyal, Honest and able to clean up after her without complaint however she did need to make sure she never forgot her place.

"If you were to about to be squashed by me, Do you think the Red or the black?"

She was turning to show the two dresses to the whimpering serving girl. Sarah looked up and gestured to the black. Happy with the selection Charlotte quickly changed into a knee-length black one-piece dress. Selected some comfortable matching flats and solid black underwear that would blend with the dress giving the sense of ominous darkness for those who dared look up between her legs.

"I am expecting just over three hundred thousand tributes to come in today Sarah; I expect you to put them all to work, I would also like you to try making wine from them. That may taste nice"

Charlotte then turned away from her slave and dismissed her with a wave. Selecting a pair of earrings, each containing one of her domain planets and then she headed for the staircase down to the world of mortals. Swiping her half-finished coffee from her dresser as she walked by, sipping at it as she descended to the disobedient world below. This time she was going to be about 220ft tall to the locals, not too big, she wanted to interact with them.

She stood tall over the vast city and placed her coffee on top of one of the skyscrapers which cracked and buckled under its weight but heroically held the giant mug. Charlotte smiled at the usefulness of the building and scanned the streets for the population, ignoring the ones she'd trod on when stepping down onto the surface. Plucking some people off the ground, she held them to her face and then she raised her voice, immediately deafening the random people she held to her face.

"WHERE IS MY TRIBUTE HAVENTITES"

Using her term for them, the population of the planet Havene. Her voice echoed across the surface of the world projected by the divine force of will. The city she had chosen to step into was the most densely populated part of the planet and from what she understood the centre of its government.
She dropped the people she was holding, letting them plummet to their deaths near her feet as she reached for a woman about a 2mm tall standing on the roof of a nearby building. Lifting the woman between finger and thumb she dipped her into her a coffee before tossing her into her mouth and sucking on her.

"I am a Merciful goddess; I will only take this city. Tomorrow, you will have double your quarters' tribute submitted to my temple for collection."

With that she began playfully dancing through the streets, every step deliberate and calculated as people ran and popped beneath her flats. The soles of the shoes were thin enough that she could feel groups of mortals squelch as she tapped her feet to a rhythm in her mind. Casually she pushed over a tall building coming up to her waist, into another building and giggled out over the city as the buildings all fell like dominoes.

Casually dancing around back to her coffee she quickly downed the remaining contents as an idea came to mind. Placing the empty cup on one of the tall buildings she swiped her hands down the streets collecting a handful of the small population. Glancing down at her fist of writhing mortals she grinned playfully.

"I'm going to play a game; If I score three points, I will let the rest of you live"

With that she started casually tossing the tiny people one by one towards her empty coffee cup, It was a fair distance away, and she was not having much luck with her aim, People were splatting against the building, the cup and some were just being cast off into the distance by her powerful throws. Charlotte could not control her giggling as people exploded against the building and cup. She only managed to score one point with the whole handful of people she had collected.

"Oh well, Not my day I guess, Worship time specks, If you can clean the mess you bugs made from my shoes before I get bored of watching you, I will leave your city in peace"

With that she lazily descended into a residential area, houses of people vanishing under her behind as she sat, spreading her legs and removing her shoes as she took streets of homes off the map. Placing the flats on their side between her calves she looked expectantly over the remaining city and soon saw people heading towards her. Once she was satisfied, they had started cleaning she laid back and crushed the rest of the suburban area under her back and head as she began to make a snow angel in the city. This was the part of being a Goddess she loved.

She lay quietly for a long time, absorbing the feeling of power and tingles of little life moving about her. Gazing over at her mug still resting on the building she impulsively decided she wanted something and sat up.

"Next time I Visit, I want a Scale statue of my beautiful hand holding that cup as the centrepiece to your capital."

She then looked down at her half cleaned flats, bored. She picked up one of the shoes and used it to squelch the tiny people around her, giggling as they all tried to run like the insects they were.

"I am also expecting my flats to be pristine next time I return."

Standing to her full height, she surveyed the ruined burning city around her. Satisfied she walked back to her stairs barefoot, intentionally treading on anyone that she came across. Ascending the stairs with them vanishing behind her the last thing Havene heard was the goddess yelling.

"Sarah, I am going to need some slaves to clean my feet, they are filthy"

Charlotte was content; her point was made and returned to her desk to make sure they were organising tributes.