- Text Size +

Planet Capillum Penicilla

Foreman Dave

The light streaked in through the windows, Marking a new day for Dave Yeoman, Recently promoted foreman at the 120rd street Bristle Factory. His family were generational employees at the factory, and he had made them proud by finally making foreman. There was a lot of pride to be had in his job, The factories provided the building blocks of their society, The thick strands harvested and processed were used in all of their cities main constructions, They were more flexible and lightweight than any of their steel counterparts and nearly impossible to break making them one of the most durable substances known to exist.
 As Dave settled into his new foreman's office he looked out over the long lines of industrial machinery, huge winches and cranes, The site manager walked over and stood over his office, the man was nearly ten feet tall, He wasn't a local, he was a survivor. It was rare, from time to time while harvesting strands the factories would retrieve sentient beings of all kinds of sizes bringing stories of other worlds and unimaginable horrors. They normally integrated well into Society and Josef was no exception, His size had made him invaluable to the factories, and it had allowed him to climb quickly into management. "Heya Josef, How's it looking this morning", Dave calls up to him to see what he wants.
"Morning Dave, Everything is fine. The bristles are just running a little late. The Director is coming down to greet you."
Dave quickly started cleaning his office, dumping most of his desk into a bin and cleaning the surfaces, The old foreman was a slob, and he wanted to put up a good front for the Director. He had never met her, but she was another of the survivors and was just a little taller than Josef. There were stories that she once retrieved a strand by hand. Dave didn't believe it, they were incredibly hard to mine from the bristles with their large winches.

Goddess Charlotte

The Goddess sat at her vanity watching the 1cm tributes flee from her fingertips as she chased them around, snuffing them idly as she mused over her plans for the day. A few of the insignificant insects hid behind her hairbrush, she nudged it, and it knocked them both down and rolled over them, applying slight pressure to the bristles she felt the tributes pop beneath it. That was when she noticed that there was hair on her brush, it made sense, she had just used it, although she had no memory of ever cleaning it. Her fingers flexed open and her maid Sarah appeared in her grasp, totally naked and soaking wet, instinctively the Goddess dropped the nude woman, onto two unsuspecting tributes who exploded as Sarah's bus-sized ass landed on them hard. Charlotte sneered at her maid who rapidly fell prostrate apologising for her lack of dress.

"Well, at least you're clean. Tell me, Sarah, do you clean my brush?"

With the words the titanic being lifts the brush, currently larger than Sarah and brings it over her, twirling it idly. "No my Goddess, I configured one of your planets for that centuries ago, I just put it on the world each morning and retrieve it once it's done, The same process is used for makeup brushes, different planets through". Charlotte smiled at the thought; She didn't remember Sarah setting this up was pleased she had.
"You will put my brush in for cleaning in 20 minutes; I would like to see the process, I will visit."

With that the Goddess waved her hand, the tiny maid vanishing from sight, She heard the splash from her en-suite toilet and giggled to herself before sending Sarah home.

Foreman Dave

Director Gina introduced herself, kneeling down outside his office window and shaking his hand through the opening, She was a friendly woman, in her mid-forties with shoulder length blonde hair, Dave would've considered her attractive if she wasn't twice his height. They discussed the yield from the last few bristles; It seemed completely random, sometimes they would be able to harvest miles of strand, other times only a few hundred meters.
 The security cameras in the office changed to winches where dave saw an unfamiliar girl sat on top of the giant machines drinking what looked to be a smoothie, He gestured to the screen and showed Josef and Gina. "Looks like we have a trespasser and shes on the equipment, If the bristles come in she could get killed.". Gina looked grim and took her radio out calling for a security team then started heading down to the winches herself.
 The skies went dark, signalling the arrival of the bristles. Dave sat up in his chair and started broadcasting the orders to the teams. The ground shook as the country sized object fell into place. His work crews already flying over to Bristle 120 to try and secure strands. It normally took a 30 man crew to secure a strand and lock it to a winch; then the winch team would drag the strand back onto a huge reel, While the teams were winching the lock-down team would have to their best to feed the winch and avoid tangles in the bristle. It was not uncommon for two bristle teams to take opposite ends of the same strand, When this happens they have to deploy the laser cutters, it could take hours to cut the strands, so they had to identify the problem strands quickly. Dave was coordinating with the other bristle factories along craters edge, 200 factories ringed the crater all working to drag the strands out.
 Once he had two winches going he took a moment to glance over at the cameras; The trespasser was still there, she was now chewing on something and seemed to be enjoying watching the winch run, at least she was still alive, Gina should be removing her soon.
 The huge machinery was reeling in hundreds of feet of strand, watching the colossal reel turn always made Dave feel small, The huge Winches and Reels were a marvel of modern engineering, It really was awe inspiring to watch them in action.

Goddess Charlotte

Charlotte sucked on the tiny woman in her mouth, She was the wrong scale for the planet, It irked her that the woman was bigger than her so she just immediately put her in her mouth as a suck toy, while she watched thousands of people working with what was to them, huge industrial scale equipment to clean her hair out of her brush. The size of the operation was immense; she wondered why Sarah had made them so small, it seemed cruel although they did not seem to mind, Reels of her hair were everywhere, It seemed important to them. She wandered over to an official looking building and let herself in, swallowing her suck toy. Inside a man was talking on a radio, seemingly coordinating the whole affair. She stepped up alongside him.

"So, how many people does it take to run a place like this"

The man jumped back, shocked by her stealthy approach. "I'm sorry who are you, this is a restricted area, I am going to have to call security" he started fumbling with a device in his hand and Charlotte was already bored of him. She reached out with her will and froze his body in place, allowing his face to react as she took his seat and tossed her feet up onto his desk.

"So, How many people does it take to run a place like this"

Her eyes met his, and he started chattering nonsensical words until finally stringing a sentence together. "Bristle 120 has 300 employees, Bristle Co as a company employs over 5000 staff". A smile played across her face as she took in the site around her, then ideas started playing her mind.

"Do you know it only takes a team of 25 to clean my panties, I think I should get that number raised by a few thousand; also I feel my shoes are woefully underappreciated, I make individuals do them, Imagine a whole planet scrubbing my slides."

Charlotte was turning herself on, her imagination firing on all cylinders, she looked up at the man still frozen, a mixture of fear and confusion dancing across his face.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself; I am your Goddess."

Glancing around the office, she picked up the stapler seemingly at random.

"And I have decided to staple you to heel of my boot."

She then slid one of her boots off, revealing beautiful bare feet and placed it on the desk, with a gesture of her hand he was torn through the air and reduced to less an inch. The Goddess slowly pinched him between her fingers and dragged him across the desk to inner heel of her boot.

"This is a privilege; I could of just snuffed you" *CRACK*

The stapler pierced his shoulder and hip, and she pushed it onto him, He screamed too loud he lost his voice and started choking up blood. Charlotte smiled at him and put her shoe back on. She had to get Sarah working on her new plans.

Planet Ustolla

Director Elias struggled against the bonds that held him in his chair, choking against his gag in a frantic panic, His eyes darted between the clock on the wall and the heavy set woman pacing in front of him tossing a knife in her hand. She was going to kill him. He was certain of that one fact. She and her team and killed many to get to him. “Calm Down Director; It will be over soon,” the large woman said with no attempt to hide her disdain for him. “You have been responsible for the deaths of millions of our people; Now it is time you pay the price”. Elias fell into a frenzied panic as he caught a glance of the countdown on the wall behind one of her companions, It read 3 minutes, He was out of time, He had to push the button. 

Fiona sat on the Directors desk feeling that she finally achieved her goals, the regimes brutal waste of life finally stopped. Once the timer had run down, she would slit this directors throat and fight down to the holding pens to free the prisoners. She stood, taking the Director's coffee from the desk and moved over to the window overlooking the huge prison facility. “You truly are a monster you know, Allowing such a horrific facility to continue to operate for so long.” In a burst of anger, she turned and threw the mug at the wall behind the director before unleashing her verbal rage against him. “YOU TOOK MY SISTER, MY FATHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY AND CAST THEM INTO THAT CHAMBER; I WILL MAKE YOUR DEATH SLOW AND MISERABLE”, Fiona lashed out with her fist impacting the bound mans face as an alarm rang out across the office, The timer had finally run down.

Charlotte's Bedroom

Charlotte rolled over to her side as her pad woke her with a multi-tone jingle. Bleary-eyed and dishevelled she picked up the pad and read the notification. “Ustolla Tribute Deadline Missed”. The Goddess sat up slightly in bed, a small grin playing over her face as her imagination began to fire, coupled with some more base urges she was unintentionally stimulating. Holding the screen to her face she locked in her planet-wide broadcast, any display capable of receiving her broadcast would display her tired visage. As she spoke her other hand fished under her pillow for her slave Ella, no time like the present to get started.

 “Good Morning Ustolla, I see you decided not to tribute me this month, That's fine, I understand. No hard feelings!” Charlotte giggled unable to stop herself as she dragged her slave over her body and under her nightshirt. “I will, however, be snuffing your planet out under my little toe just before lunch” the statement was punctuated with a low moan as the Goddesses smile turned lustful on the planet-wide broadcast. “The tribute temple will accept any who wish to live; you don't have long, I suggest you evacuate”. With her final statement, she tossed the screen to the side to focus on her power-trip induced pleasure session.