- Text Size +

To Love A Goddess


Charlotte sat at her desk, Resting her head on her hand as she looked over the hundreds of tiny couples making out across her desk. This kind of thing usually worked for her as foreplay, but for some reason, she was unable to feel anything watching them. She opened her mouth slightly and poked her tongue out, Sure enough, she heard the tiny catapult fire from her desk, and three tiny figures flew through the air and landed with a bounce on her tongue. She slowly sucked on her tiny morsels; She really had become lethargic, Everything was a bit too easy As if to prove the point to herself, she opened her mouth again and heard the twang of the catapult once more. Chewing the mortals, Feeling them scream and pop between her teeth did little to alleviate her boredom. Her gaze swept across the copulating couples, jealousy stirring as she saw them climaxing in pleasure, She had tried using them to get off, they just expired too quickly and didn't have the strength to satisfy her. It was time for her to try something she had not done since she was mortal, her mind was already formulating plans as her hands idly swept the hundreds of couples from her desk and into her Docs, They would meet her feet later.

Sarah was showing her new apartment to Cassi when she was torn away through the dimensions, landing with on her back staring into the sky. She was unable to move before the giant panty clad rear of her Goddess landed on her, pinning her between her legs, she could do nothing but stare up past the crotch and breasts of her Titanic mistress, waiting for her to be addressed. Charlotte's beautiful face filled her sky as she looked down at the maid.

"See, Even sitting on you like this isn't doing anything for me now, I need to get my lust back Sarah, You're going to make it happen."

The Goddess wriggled a little in her seat, pushing the maid around beneath her. The power trip she would have normally felt was dampened for some reason; It was depressing her gradually. She rolled back a little on her chair, allowing her tiny maid to breath once more.

"Arrange a contest on all of my domain worlds; They will submit their best lover to satisfy their Goddess. Any worlds that can submit a lover that can bring me to bliss will be rewarded with a pair of my old shoes to build into a monument. Anywho provide unfit lovers will be rewarded with a visit from me wearing my Docs."

Charlotte smiled to herself as the thought of hundreds of worlds failing to please her came to mind, Quickly she fell back into her depressed slump when she realised that meant she would still be unsatisfied. For the first time, she had created a contest where she really didn't want her subjects to fail her. Casually she slid Sarah out from under her and tossed her in her hand before dropping her towards the floor, shifting her back to her apartment to land painfully on top of Cassi.

Ella had spent the last few months as Charlotte's toy, used to pleasure the gigantic titan whenever she had the itch. The last few days she had found herself left alone, bound by invisible threads unable to move. She knew where she was, she was under her Goddesses pillow, always in reach when the urge took her. It was dark and lonely, Ella felt she had gone mad months ago with only her own mind for company, She found herself daydreaming about food, She could not remember the last time she had eaten, or drank anything. Why was she still alive? How was she still alive? These were the questions that haunted her as the graceful fingers of her owner found her once again.

Charlotte retrieved her toy and began idly stroking herself with it, not feeling anything more than tiny girls face dragging across her skin. Raising the girl to her lips, she began sucking on the small girl, worried about her lack of sexual drive as she lifted the plaything to her eyes.

"What was your name again toy? I can't seem to recall it."

The tiny toy stared back at the enormous eyes boring into her mind, Stunned in terror, was this finally it, was she finally facing release. She meekly answered the question.

"Ella"

As the words came out of the whimpering woman Charlotte's memories flashed back to her, and she smirked in remembrance. This tiny thing had been with her for months now; she didn't want to discard it like she had so many other toys. Then an idea came to her mind, It was cruel and humiliating, but it may create some interesting social interactions she could observe. Casually she tossed the creature from her hands onto the floor beside the bed; Then she scaled her up to full size as she chewed her lower lip to contain her giggles.

"You're still my toy, I've just decided you will also help my maids when I'm not using you, I will make sure they know that all you really are is a plaything, don't worry."

Her mocking tone makes the still bound girl squirm on her floor. She released the binding and called for Cassi. The maid appeared in the door a few moments later, confused at the sight of Ella sprawled out on the floor. Charlotte enjoyed the recognition that came over her maids face.

"Cassi, I believe you know Ella, You were both chew toys last time you met, She's my plaything, but she will be assisting you and Sarah with running the temple."

Cassi stared at Ella in shock, The Goddess never kept slaves around for long, It had been months since she had seen the mess of person crawling across the floor, How had she survived so long, There must be more to her than she first realised. She crouched down and helped the girl to feet, taking her out of the room to get her cleaned up and clothed.

Charlotte watched them go, before getting back out of bed and returning to her desk to check the pending messages from Sarah, It had only been a few minutes, but apparently, there were already Lovers being moved into tribute temples. Charlotte pondered over the reaction times; it was too fast. She wanted them to host contests and prove they were the best the worlds could offer. Sighing to herself she informed Sarah to make sure the contest idea was pushed to the remaining worlds, Then she shifted her temple around her, making the first tribute temple open into her bedchamber, the tiny lover inside no larger than an ant to her...

Greyson was the heir to his kingdom When the call came to represent his world as a lover to a goddess he had leapt at the chance. No one would dare question the crown prince; It was common knowledge that he knew his way around the courtiers and it was true that for his age he was an experienced lover. He stripped nude as he stepped into the large tribute temple, ready to do his duty. He stood proudly as time passed, not sure how long it would be until the Goddess came for him, surely she wouldn't keep a royal prince waiting.

Charlotte looked through the one-way glass that served as the door to the tribute chamber; She couldn't help giggling as the naked man inside strode around proudly like some kind of peacock. She took her time changing into her Goddess Robes, this mortal male's first impression of her would be that of pure wonder, she would be making him grovel before her before she let him near her. Tying her golden sandals, she inspected her perfect nails; there were still hundreds of people painted to them. She wondered how they would find it, being a party to her sexual adventures. Moving to the door, she touched it; On command, it slid sideways revealing the naked mortal, He had his hands on his hips, staring straight back at her sandals, nearly fall over backwards as he raised his gaze looking for her divine face.

He heard the door slide open, Turning to face the golden sandals that were tall than he was, the huge toes hanging above him. Greyson spread his legs and slammed his hands on his hips, presenting himself to the Goddess. He felt it, the power radiating from her, he suddenly felt his knees go weak as he looked up at her, trying to meet her eyes, his manhood stood to attention as his willpower disintegrated around him, it took all of his concentration just to hold the pose under her gaze. Then she spoke, and he fell to his knees.

"Prince Greyson of Alvaria, You are certainly confident to risk your whole world to appease your Ego."

The Goddess smiled as he fell to his knees before her. At Least her allure was still intact even if her lust was tempered. She stepped forward to stand over the kneeling figure, sliding her sandal to him, knocking him onto his back, to make him look up at her.

"You may kiss my toes; Then you had better find a spine if you believe you can pleasure me."

Prince Greyson began kissing the divine sandals before him, hearing the screams of the hundreds of screaming people worked into the intricate patterns across her nails. His mind was firing on all cylinders, thinking faster than he had ever done before, It was perfect clarity, Was this her doing, He couldn't tell as being close to such perfection drove him wild with lust. After he had kissed the full front of the second sandal, he pushed himself to his feet, looking skyward to try and meet her divine eyes. He would do anything she said he realised, Was she enchanting him, pushing the thoughts to the side he decided to take the initiative, he started to climb her sandal.

Charlotte stepped back in reaction to his advance, not sure why since that was the whole reason she brought him here. She moved her finger seductively over his body, gripping him in between her fingers as she lifted him from the floor and carried him back to her bedchamber. Tossing the naked prince onto her bed she leapt on top of him reducing her size as she done so, landing gracefully next to him as her huge goddess robes floated down around them like silk clouds, The now mortal sized naked Goddess stalked over to the stunned prince, moving her head beside his she whispered into his ear giggling.

"Show me what you can do. Your world is counting on you."

He lurched up and flipped the dainty girl under him, He couldn't think of her as a goddess, or he would never be able to perform at his best, He kissed her neck and moved down slowly between her breast, She was radiating sexual power, his mind was fighting the urge to ask her just to use him as she wished. As he moved to kiss her supple breasts the bra had vanished of its own accord, revealing the perfect breasts and nipples, waiting for him. He did his best to stimulate the beauty slowly to prepare her for his lust, but he couldn't stop himself moving more quickly than he would otherwise prefer.

Stroking his hair as he moved down her body, Charlotte was finding the whole experience surreal; it had been so long since she had such a large lover, unfortunately, he was performing as well as she had expected. He was rough, moving quickly and apparently unaware that she wasn't offering him any positive responses or guiding him at all. This was a Prince who was used to women telling him he was good at this, Girls who wanted to lay with a Prince. He reared up, spreading her legs with arms, he looked up at her in triumph as he moved to penetrate her. She was bored, this wasn't doing it for her either, as he thrust his hips forward the Goddess released her power, restoring her size as his penis began to enter her. She felt herself expand and the tiny figure between legs get slammed into her nethers as she grew, carefully she slid her fingers down and around feeling him between her lower lips, unsure how to proceed, should she try and finish herself. Her finger pushed the tiny prince into herself, and she clenched, feeling him scream. Then she felt it, Power, This tiny royal had gambled his planet at a chance to pleasure her, and he had failed, spectacularly. She felt warmth flood through her. It was back, reaching out with her mind she dragged Ella back to her hand and stripped the new robes from her.

"Oh, I've missed you, I'm finally in the mood for you again, While we bond again, try and grab the prince that's down there, I don't want a dead brat inside me."

Then the Goddess went to work with her tiny plaything, The fires of her lust reborn as she thought about the stakes people were willing to risk for a chance at being with her. Ella should be fucking grateful that she gets what so many people want. Sprawling out on her bed, sighing in satisfaction as she stretches out and slips into a content doze, The Goddess was awakened by her tiny toy climbing over her thigh. She poked her a few times pushing her from bed returning her to full size as she hit the floor, The room immediately started to smell of sex as Charlotte realised she had just enlarged her toy fresh from use, her tone turned angry as she glared the girl laid out on her floor.

"You need to shower, right now, get out! Send Sarah in to clean up your mess!"

Then she sat up, looking between her legs at the expired body of Prince Greyson, nothing but a smear on her bedsheet. He was a fool, but he had returned her lust to her, even if it was not as she expected, Smiling down on the stain she thought of the many more worlds that would be gambling their worlds on a single night with her. Sarah came in, armed with a cleaning kit, Sarah's cleaning kit was a few hundred tiny Priestesses with sponges and water. She quickly began placing cleaning teams around where Ella had fallen as Charlotte looked on with a curious smile, So many lives in her service, She felt a familiar heat return to her as she thought about it, It was back — flopping back on her bed, smiling broadly, offering a final command before dinner.

"Sarah, I'll need a new sheet and add Alvaria to my rampage list."