- Text Size +

Maids New Rooms

Sarah had been serving as a Maid for Goddess Charlotte for over 25 years, although time worked differently around the Goddess, Sarah didn't feel its passage, and she never seemed to age, The temple girls had grown old in her care but she herself never succumb.

She proposed the idea to Charlotte without any expectations; She just wanted to move her bed out of the cold storeroom, It turns out the Goddess was not actually aware of her maids sleeping conditions, It just never occurred to her. Once aware, Her Mistress seemed to be more than willing to make her servants lives a bit more comfortable, Sarah could not have wished for more.

The world was called Mildana; The planet was not included in the Goddesses Domain, so the population were unaware of her existence. The world was also currently affixed to an Anklet the Goddess had gifted Sarah. As she inspected the tiny world spinning in its tiny prison, Sarah was unable to comprehend how she could be both wearing the planet around her Ankle and Standing in her new apartment on the world's surface. Dimensional magic was mind-boggling to Sarah.

The lavish apartment Charlotte had conjured for her was spacious and luxurious, Sarah had to remind herself that she still had to spend her day serving her Goddess and that this gift could be stripped from her as easily as it was bestowed. Striding out onto her balcony that overlooked the world's population centre, Dressed in her temple Robes she looked like a Goddess in her own right as she watched the people approaching, investigating the structure that had just appeared on their world. The scale difference was nothing new to Sarah, working for Charlotte meant she was always handling smaller people of all sizes, This was different though, These people were not tributes, and they were not pledged to the Goddess.

Leaving the door to her apartment open, She casually lay on her Sofa, awaiting the brave explorers. Watching the tiny people enter she had to suppress a giggle, they were around 10cm tall, moving in tactical formations with weapons drawn. She called down to them.

"Welcome my subjects, to my home; I am glad you came."

The tiny people stopped suddenly as she addressed them, as if only just noticing her lounging above them. They discussed amongst themselves for a few minutes before suddenly opening fire on her; there must have been a hundred of them by the time they attacked. Sarah was taken aback, did Charlotte ever have to deal with this kind of disrespect, Then she realised in horror that their bullets would have probably been able to hurt her with their current scale if she wasn't shielded by the Goddesses protective aura. Sarah had an internal crisis; all of these living people wanted to hurt her; they were trying to kill her. She had done nothing to them. When preparing people for the Goddess there was always an element of removal, and with Cassi, she always felt more secure in herself, this was different, she didn't wish these free people harm.

"Stop, Please Stop, I Don't want to have to hurt you."

They abruptly stopped shooting, It may have been her plea, or they may have just realised it had no effect, They stopped, and that's all that mattered to Sarah.

"Thank you; Now you should probably get on your knees and show some respect to your new owner."

She made the demand before she thought through what she was actually saying, It seemed perfectly natural to her, None of the tributes or even the temple priestesses would dare question her word. The assembled force before her didn't move to her demands. Sarah realised that they were still assured in their own power to take control. It hit her, like an epiphany. This is why Charlotte rampaged across her new worlds before bringing them into her domain. She breaks their spirit before anything else. She didn't want to rule with fear, but she did want to subdue her new home, after all, she did want a house staff, The force before opened fire again as Sarah got to her feet.

"I am sorry, I got the order wrong, Firstly I will break your spirit then maybe you can accept me as a kind and merciful ruler."

Slipping out of her golden leather sandals, Sarah stepped into the crowd of people, crunching them two at a time under the ball and heel of her foot. She gripped runners between her toes and flung them spiralling into their comrades. A smile twitched on her face as she felt the power of life and death flood through her. The robes swept behind her, dragging the small people across her floor as she strode to the door, making sure every step took at least one life, cooing to herself as she casually snuffed out the trained military below her. As she reached the door, she dropped the robe to the floor, burying a large number of tiny figures.

"You can all make yourselves at home; I'll find uses for you later."

The door to the apartment slammed closed after she stepped outside, trapping the small force inside. Sarah stood in only a thin silk white shift, observing the assembled crowd around her door, a colourful mix of military and civilian. It was time to put into practice some of the power play she had seen her Goddess use over the years. Planting her feet either side of the clustered crowd of civilians, most of them holding tiny cameras she squats down over them, bring herself as low as she could, leaving the tiny crowd only centimetres from her huge panties. Sliding her shift out of the way she stared down at them.

"As you can see, This whole thing is arousing me greatly; I hope I don't need to waste too many of you before you accept me as your new ruler."

She watched as the stunned crowd began to back up, tripping over itself, a lot of the tiny men were stuck, enchanted by the display before them. A wicked smile came over her face as she swiped her hand through the crowd, gathering five small, well-dressed individuals, Three of them holding cameras and raised them to her face while her other hand pulled back the waistband of her underwear.

"Document your experiences. Make sure your world knows its place."

Then she dropped the five people into the front of her panties and let the elastic snap back into place before standing. Rubbing herself mildly through her shift as she strode down into the city. She knew the Goddess would not approve of being so crass so publically, but Sarah could never match up to Cassi when it came to lewd displays. Quickly realising she was not big enough on this world to do any real damage to the city, Sarah settled for toying with the population. She pointed to a teenage girl who was coming out of a Cafe to see what the noise was about.

"You, Small Girl, I am Going to eat you. What are you going to do about it?"

Sarah felt cruel as the small girl screamed and ran, Moving herself over the girl she blocked her escape with her foot, then again as she turned, and again, and again, Then the girl fell to her knees in tears. She squatted slowly down over her and plucked her up between her fingers, holding her in front her face in triumph.

"I am willing to trade this small girl for any two men who trade themselves"

She looked out across the streets to see if chivalry existed on her new world. Her face lit up as a group of men broke from the crowd and kneeled a short distance from her bare feet. Sarah giggled across the city in joy as she observed the display.

"Well, Look at that little girl. You're free to go!"

Sarah carefully slid the girl into her bra as she approached the willing tributes, grabbing all six of them into her fist, Then she tried to fit them all into her mouth at once. It was a horrible morbid display as Sarah had to start chewing to fit them all in as she began to swallow them in chunks. She gagged on the last few gulps, making a mental note never to do that again, time for the declaration, She didn't have Charlotte's powers so she would have to hope her gruesome display was enough to bring people in line.

"Your planet is mine; I want 100 volunteers to come to my rooms tomorrow morning to work as housekeepers, You will tribute me with all the finery your planet has to offer as well as a supply of staff. Do as I say, and no-one else needs to get hurt, I don't want to have to keep exerting myself here."

She was burning with desire between her legs as she walked awkwardly up to her apartment, The people in her underwear combined with the girl recently added to her bra had fueled her lust into an urgent need.


Goddess Charlotte was organising her worlds by colour in her management system; This would make it easier when looking for jewellery worlds to match her outfits. She glanced forlornly at her empty mug, deciding it was time for a hot chocolate. She reached out for her maid, summoning Sarah to her hand, the size of a Doll, Sarah appeared in nothing but her shift, writhing in self-pleasure. Charlotte dropped her on the desk in mild disgust as she reached for a tissue to wipe her hand.

"Did I interrupt something slave?"

The small Sarah froze in fear and then quickly prostrate herself before the titanic Goddess looking down on her. Her loins were on fire; she couldn't focus, she fought to remain still, submissive before her Goddess. Charlotte just left her there, amused at how hard her normally conservative was struggling with her own lusts, she could sense the tiny figures squirming around her maids lower regions, it must be a special kind of agony for Sarah.

"I want a hot chocolate; I was going to make you get me one, Although now I'm considering just making you kneel there for a while."

The Goddess couldn't help but giggle as Sarah's apologies came out mixed with little moans of pleasure. She really couldn't have timed this better; it was really good fun tormenting her tiny maid. Finally, her sympathy for the girls' plight won over, and she sighed, stroking the doll-sized maid.

"I'll send you back to your bed, Finish up quickly and then bring me my Chocolate; I am your first priority remember."

Sarah looked up at her Goddess, tearing up as she was edging closer and closer to release, it felt like an eternity before the Goddess finally pushed her back into her apartment. Her hands flew to all the right places, mercilessly expiring her toys as she rushed to push herself over the edge.

Charlotte through her feet up on her desk smashing a few slave cages that had been left to amuse her and retrieved Ella from her waistband. The tiny girl she had been tormenting for months now.

"Well that was pretty hot. I think it's your turn."