- Text Size +

Setting an Example 

The air was gentle and fresh as is glided past her; she took several deep breaths with her eyes closed as she listened to the sounds of the world around her. Distant sounds of yelling, cars screeching, crashing and closer sounds of confused muttering from the small people woven into her jet black hair. She opened her eyes slowly and began to scan the scene before her, feeling power flood through her body, warming and exciting her. The city spread before her, the population trying to flee like the ants they were as she stood, her sheer black dress flapping in the breeze. Her toes curled into the pavement in anticipation of what was to come, the large, delicate hand resting on huge hips as she waited, watching the absolute chaos unfold, Her eyes flicked to the monument in the central gardens, and she smiled before addressing the millions before her. "I see you made the statue of my mug as ordered from my last visit; It is a shame you also decided not to deliver the tributes, I am afraid you will need to be...punished" She adopted a sultry tone as the last word left her lips, Casually reaching down and plucking the tiny mug from the monument she rolled it between her fingers, realizing just how small she was last time she came to this world. There would be no such mercy this time, she dropped the tiny mug into the crowd, squashing many tiny mortals as it smashed onto the road.

It was time to begin her play, she began to scrape her barefoot sideways through the suburbs around the city, quickly digging up houses, roads and people into a makeshift barrier, sidestepping gracefully around the cities perimeter the huge wall forming as the crowds flee from the titanic groundswell as buildings are turned over into huge debris piles.  Content with her new barrier, The colossal woman resumes her dominant pose, watching the millions of trapped insects flee around in circles, confused, panicked and terrified. They really didn't know just how insignificant they were to her, how easily she would snuff them from existence and then forget them, she swiped her hand through her hair, tucking I behind her ear, lightly feeling a small tribute bounce from her shoulder as their bonds gave way from her wig.

Every little thing she did exude power over lesser life, she smiled down on her prey and spoke as she lifted her Tiara in front of her. "This Tiara contains not only the power of a full Star but also over 200 billion lives, largely unaware of their place in the universe. Knowing this, does it not make you all feel blessed to at least know your Goddess? And be given the opportunity to serve?" She slowly replaced the Tiara on her head, her words stimulating her own power trip as well as being a warning to the millions before her. She swept her gaze over of the panicked crowds and giggled as large numbers of them started to prostrate themselves, praying and grovelling in her direction.

So simple-minded, So easily controlled, So naive, She raised her slender foot over her barrier and brought it down into the crowd slowly. She let out a soft moan as she felt the scrambled panic of insects beneath her foot, before the squelching pops before her foot felt the solid ground through the fresh puddle of gore it had created. Then her other foot came down, three blocks away into a totally different crowd, The Goddess sighing again as she settled into stance over most of the city, the small crowds looking up at her, She grinned as she saw the pathetic insects losing their minds as they realized she was not wearing underwear.  She squats down into the city, her great form pushing buildings aside as she got lower to the ground. Slowly licking her lips she reached into the crowds, picking up five tiny people between her huge fingers and bringing them up to her lips, breathing her fresh minty breath over them as her huge tongue slid from between her lips to collect the trapped mortals and bring them into her moist cavern, salivating as she did so. The Titaness couldn't help but giggle as she realized how it was mostly women running from her now, The men were locked in place, enchanted by the display she was offering them squatting over their city. She felt she should point out the obvious to all of them. "Do any of you honestly think a Goddess would bless you all with such a vision if you had any chance of living to speak of it" Her words broke the reverie of some, but it was amazing the power her divinity held over the weak minds of men. She stayed there for a short while, plucking up the entranced males and eating them like tiny candies. She was an alpha predator when it came to hunting mortal males. She slowly stood, and dragged her feet together, tearing through buildings and crowds as she did so. Obscuring their view of her divine regions. She yawned and stretched seeming bored as her gaze turned back down to the fleeing crowds. Gracefully extending an arm and then finger, she pointed towards the tallest building in the city, coming up to only her knee. "This building will be the only one standing when I finish stomping this toy town into powder, If you don't want to be reduced to a fine paste on my sole, that is where you should be" Her warning issued, The giant Goddess began slowly, methodically crunching buildings under her feet, Always trying to include the fleeing population under each step. The power trip was getting to her, and she was getting stimulated as her delicate feet powerfully extinguished life below her. She grinned every time she saw half-naked men below her trying to get off to her, always going out of her way to snuff them out under her toes for having such brazen hubris in her presence, even if she was liberally displaying herself to the pathetic creatures below her.

She swept aside the last block with the side of foot, and the slowly chased a fleeing woman down the final street, no other living mortal outside of the single tower standing tall in the flattened city, the woman vanished under her toe, and she felt the tiny pop, sighing to herself she turned to look at the final tower. "I appreciate all of your willingness to offer yourselves to me, This tiny city has scratched a number of itches I was having" The Titanic goddess fell to her knees over the final tower, giving everyone a look at her perfect divinity, then she folded her dress under her and sat down on the building, feeling it and everyone inside compress and squelch into nothing. "Sorry boys, I don't want to be cleaning you all out of me for the next week" She shuffled around, dragging her rear around making sure everything had is firmly squashed into nothing and then she stood, observing the enclosed circle of flat earth that used to be a city of millions. She lifted her necklace to her eyes and glanced at the thin rows of people lining the inside of the necklace. "I trust this demonstration is enough to deter any of you are ever missing tributes, I would love an excuse to come to any of your worlds and have some fun" Then the Goddess banished the tiny contents of her necklace back to their own worlds. As she moved towards her stairs home, briefly contemplating sorting herself out on the remains of the city but quickly dismissed it when she thought of the comfort her bed offered for such endeavours. Her excursions always left her in the mood; she felt like a Divine Nymph at times.