- Text Size +

Creative Locks

Jose was a member of a special forces unit, captured behind enemy lines during a skirmish to seize the capital building of a foreign power. He never once regretted his part in the conflict; they were just outmanoeuvred, captured and tortured for information. Information he never gave up, nor did any of his squad, they were a solid group of men, never ones to break under pressure. He was expecting to be locked away or ransomed back to his own government; He was not expecting to be thrown naked into the tribute temples.

This is what lead to his current predicament; He had managed to group up with his previous squad and got through the surreal filters process as a unit, being tossed around like toys by huge robed women. They moved from cage to cage for days, passed through a complicated sorting process that seemed to run more on intuition than logic, They were finally organized into a sealed box, laid down along the base he felt like a product being boxed, He was still with his squad though, and they had taken the time to spot the weaknesses in the processes so they could attempt an escape next time they were moved. Next time there was light, They would make their move.

Days past, The box was moved around but never opened, they were jerked around wondering why they never felt thirsty or hungry, it must have been nearly a week since they were sealed in here. A crack of light appeared as the lid was slowly slid back, His squad all gave their count, the time was now, They lunged at the sky as it appeared only to be pushed back down by an invisible force, keeping them pressed in the box. As their eyes adjusted to bright sky above they saw huge black fingernails as long as they were all hanging over the box. It was a sight to behold a real force of nature. Slowly it plucked Jose from the box, feeling compressed between 2 enormous fingertips, moving too quickly for his eyes to adjust to anything around him, until he was held into a fuzz of long fibres, the fingertips were quickly joined by another four..no six fingertips, expertly moving around his tiny form. Moments later Jose was unable to move, tied by arms and legs into the surrounding fibres unable to move, Soon after he saw the huge tips return, tying one of his squad-mates just below him.

""Hey, Adams, Did you see where we are or how we got here.""

Jose called down to his squad-mate as the fingers left him locked into position and vanished off to collect another. Adams was in shock, shaking violently below him unable to verbalize an answer, Jose was left to his thoughts the world beyond looking like a massive wall with no discernible features. He spent all of his energy fighting and squirming against his bizarre bonds annoyed at himself for allowing himself to be snared so easily.

Ella rolled over on the shelf where the Goddess had discarded her, dragging the small man she was using as a pillow along with her head as she gazed over at the other ten shelf survivors leaning over the edge watching something below. She had claimed them all for herself, The Goddess had left her on this shelf, five times larger than any of the other residents, which made her the Goddess on this shelf, or so she kept reminding the others. She stood up and kicked the three men and two women she was using as a bed as she strode over to see what her other slaves were looking at. Ella stood on top of her slaves laying on the edge of the shelf and squat down to look over, The Goddess Sat there, smiling to herself as she worked her fingers on something under the shelf. Ella would rather the Goddess forget about the shelf at this point; she didn't want to face her again, She kicked the two she was standing on to the back of the shelf and addressed the others.

"You all need to get away from the ledge; I am going to need you all for a pleasure session, if any of you displease me, I will throw you from the edge and laugh as you fall."

They all looked at her like she was totally unhinged, She was, Ella knew she had gone totally mad, The Goddess had broken her, and now she was taking it out on these unfortunates that had been trapped with her. She sat on the waiting pile of people and manoeuvred them into various positions to help her get off; She enjoyed this new arrangement.

Charlotte plucked the final tiny person from the box and brought them to her lips, gently kissing the 1cm naked man entirely, quietly whispering to the squirming figure.

"Just for luck, my final piece."

Then she moved him into the pattern she had crafted and deftly tied him in, Spinning her creation around she revelled in the various squeaks, protests and terrified screams from the many tributes tied at various levels, some upside down. Being a Goddess, She really had no use for wigs, she could change her hair on a whim, but there was a pleasure to be had in styling a high-quality wig and adorning it with tributes. She would be wearing this latest wig during her next rampage, She was going back to Havene and felt that this jet black wig glowing with the light from her new tiara would make her look every bit the celestial Goddess she was. She had not decided if Havene would survive her visit, she had some urges for destruction to fill, it had been too long since she felt the buildings crumble under her feet and basked in the crowds of terrified screaming people fleeing from her toes.

She lifted the mannequin head with her new wig on from her dresser and moved into her wardrobe, placing it on the shelf with the others in her collection, all various colours, some with people in, some plain, one with a few planets weaved in, just because she could. Happy with her latest addition she flicked the lights off in her spacious wardrobe plunging everyone fixed into her various clothing items back into darkness, as she moved to her shower to wash the days' small stresses away.

Sarah came in to collect the Goddesses discarded clothes as she showered, She spent a few minutes observing the very lewd scene unfolding on the shelf, watching the small girl sexually abusing the 15 or so smaller survivors on the shelf, Sarah was tempted to intervene but it was not her place to interfere with her Mistresses toys, so she glared at Ella with her most disapproving stare and then licked her lips, trying to instil fear into the tiny woman. She was surprised to see the tiny female totally ignore her gestures and instead intensify her torture of those she had around her; she was totally mad.