- Text Size +

Festive Celebration

Winter Solstice, End of Year Festival, Christmas, Goddess Day. There were many names for the end of year celebrations from the various worlds in her collection; The main commonality was that it was a time to rejoice, be with loved ones and eat a large amount of food. As Charlotte pondered the links between the holiday she realised she had not had such a celebration herself since Ascension; It was time to change that. She had a small family now to share it with.

Sarah was cautiously dipping the 5cm tributes into the jar of gel the Goddess had provided, unsure of how it achieved the effect intended. She was told that tributes coated in this gel would only expire from life when they came into contact with stomach acid. It was a particularly nasty fate to put living being through, Although Sarah was curious to see how her various cooking techniques would affect them. She was preparing all kinds of dishes for the Holiday Meal the Goddess had just decided to have, Her exact command was 'Create an excessive amount of all of your best dishes'. She was always happy to get creative in the kitchen, Smiling to herself as put the freshly coated tiny people in the refrigerator to let the gell set around them.

Cassi was working her skilful fingers around the various coloured metals and materials at her work desk. The Goddess had requested, rather than commanded, that she create "Party Trinkets" for some kind of holiday event she had planned. Glancing around the various tiny marbles containing tiny tributes, she took great pleasure in working the tiny life into party favours and jewellery; She was crafting a particularly special tiara for the Goddess, one she didn't have the power to finish, although she was certain her Mistress wouldn't mind adding the final touches.

Drifting around her latest creation, Goddess Charlotte had crafted 12 of her domains into flat worlds since the tribunal. She had also taken up what she called "Tera-scaping", a process where she would casually rearrange the surface of the world into more pleasing designs — pushing life together, making interesting patterns from their cities and towns. This world was special though; She had split the planet into three sections and spread the life into each section. She inserted metal pegs around the perimeter, colossal towers to the people of the world. Then she placed a huge transparent sheet of thin glass over the top of the world and sealed the edges. Content with her work she pushed the glass covered world through the dimensions.

Six of us were left to marinate in a citrus liquid on the kitchen table, we were tightly bound and slightly submerged in liquid, We should have drowned, but every time we tried to breathe we gagged and then nothing, still just laying there, immersed in what might be lime. Glancing back and forward to the other naked men left with me, we were all in a perpetual state of terror as the colossal titan moved around above us. Sudden weightlessness came over us as we fell, then we smashed into the glass below us as it shattered across the floor, We were all smashed against the solid surface, feeling all of our bones break as we scattered in mangled piles of pain. The Blonde Giantess above us looked down in disgust, before quickly sweeping us all into a dustpan and sliding us into a disposal tube. The blades cut and diced us into levels of pain that should not be possible. Then we lay there, in darkness, for some reason alive, cursed.

Sarah stood annoyed and confused as the kitchen table phased out of existence smashing her Lemon soaked pastry fillers. As she was preparing a new batch, the Goddess appeared, walking through the wall leading a large disc behind her, settling down a glass covered world as a new table in the kitchen. She stood a little awed as she took in the various micro details of the world now in front of her, she felt warm with power, Handling tributes was one thing to Sarah, this was a next level power trip, and she didn't think she could meet the goddesses eyes feeling as she did.

As her Maid stood stunned, turning slightly red, Charlotte realised that this was probably Sarah's "Thing", She was able to be formal and civilised all of the time with the priestesses, while Cassi really got off in playing with them. Then smells of the kitchen hit her, delicious smells of many things cooking at once, She really was getting hungry, but she would be a good goddess and wait for everything to be ready, She turned to Sarah.

"Go see if you can't take care of those urges really fast; I'll keep an eye on all of this wonderful food for a while, I want you focused when the time comes to prepare it all."

Watching Sarah flee the room like she desperately needed the bathroom, Charlotte began to inspect the various dishes being prepared around her. A large pot of various green, purple and yellow plants that had a potent sweet smell, She wasn't sure where Sarah sourced these from, but they seemed to pair well with everything. The Goddess carefully stirred the shallow frying shrubs and rolling the eight screaming men over onto their fronts to cook through, smiling as she pressed the spatula into their backs making them yelp and cough. Crouching down to investigate the oven she was pleased to see there were a lot of tributes of all sizes being cooked; She was starting to worry that Sarah was cooking a vegetarian meal. Gazing through the tinted glass at her future meal she felt her tongue salivate as she lipped her lips, scanning through all of the terrified eyes staring back at her from inside the oven. The gel was working, It was the first time she had tried to imbue something with her power like this, and the effect was working really well, Whether or not they would expire once eaten still had to be proven though.

Charlotte was distracted by the vast array of jelly and various festive cakes that had been left to set in the refrigerator when her Maid finally returned. Blushing intensely as she moved to the stove and began stirring the various mixtures, The Goddess simply smiled at her as she left to get dressed for the dinner. Entering her room, she took Ella out from her waistband where she had been keeping her and put her onto her shelf. 'The Shelf' was a chest level wall fixture with no way for a small person to get down, All the of the other various survivors of her games had been left here, this is where she would stay now, Charlotte officially ending her repeated torment, as she got dressed for a festive meal.

Cassi came into the kitchen, drawn by the various aromas of different foods and snuck up behind Sarah, whipping a thin chain around her neck causing her to jump in surprise before glancing down. Thirteen men of various sizes hung along a metal chain, the smallest on the outside leading to one large 5cm male hanging just between her breasts. Sarah smiled at the helpless tributes and turned to Cassi in confusion. Cassi answered the question before it was asked.

"Our Mistress instructed me to make festive trinkets for our little party; I also made you these earrings."

As Cassi fixed two glass cylinders to Sarah's ears, each containing a small girl, trapped and crying, Sarah felt a twang of guilt, she stepped back and looked Cassi in the eyes.

"Do you ever feel bad? We are using other lives so frivolously for every mundane thing; It feels like a waste sometimes. We forget they are living beings and treat them as food and decorations."

Cassi's eyes darted around from Sarah to the food, the earrings and then the new necklace, checking her emotions before leaning in to embrace Sarah.

"Goddess Charlotte is the superior being in our universe, compared to her we are all but fleeting amusements, Indulge in the power she shares with you, Enjoy being the one doing the eating, Trust me, it's better than being on the other side."

Content with Cassi's reminder that she had the better end of the deal she turned and opened to the oven to remove one of the many trays. Sounds of screaming filled the kitchen as thousands of freshly cooked tributes were exposed to the outside air, The smell of cooked meat and herbs filled the kitchen as the Maid began to set out bowls and plates on the flat planet they were now using as a table. Cassi nervously gripped her wrapped gift and moved towards the Goddesses rooms.

As Cassi appeared at the door and fell to her knees, Charlotte was just finishing up her game of 'kill the tributes with lipstick' on her dresser, She needed better names for her games. Turning to the nervous looking Maid, she gestured her inside and gave her permission to speak her mind. Cassi placed the gift in front of Goddess and carefully unwrapped the finely craft gold and silver tiara, Inset Diamonds along the front with a small spire at the front. Cassi explained.

"This Tiara is designed to truly showcase your power, as such I am unable to add the final details."

Charlotte examined the fine piece of headwear, noticing the engraved symbols along the rim and finely cut angles of the various stones. Then she saw it, the pattern in the metalwork, The whole piece was designed to resemble a solar system, the Sun in the centre. Charlotte giggled in amusement and patted Cassi on the head before reaching out into her domain with her power. Soon after a stunning bright sun appeared over the middle point, then the other celestial bodies over the other points, The Tiara sprung to life, the suns lights reflecting from the diamonds casting light in elaborate patterns over where her face would be as she wore it. Delighted with her holiday gift she placed it on her forehead, 1 Star, 3 Densely populated worlds and five uninhabited but particularly beautiful planets hovering just over her head. She hugged Cassi, who was totally unprepared for the show of affection and had no idea how to respond, Stepping back Charlotte looked down at her.

"This party was a fantastic idea. Let's both go and enjoy Sarah's gift to us both; I can smell it from here."

Sarah was looking at the microscopic cities under the potatoes when the Goddess and Cassi came into the room, The Goddess was wearing a deep red elegant dress, Sarah's eyes were immediately drawn to the stunning light show beaming from her Tiara, It made her look radiant, her true divinity on display and it was a little intimidating.  Sarah dropped to her knees as she approached the table. Charlotte walked over and lifted Sarah up to stand before her.

"Today, You two don't bow, You have both brought me a great deal of joy, and by the looks of this meal, It's only going to get better."

The Goddess took her seat at the table, Gesturing for her maids to join her as she began to load her plate up from the various array of food on display. Well cooked vegetables and herbs from across her universe, Including some roast potatoes from her home world, she briefly wondered if that was a unique thing or did other worlds also have them. Then a small pile of boiled peas mixed with the tiny tributes, A few larger basted tributes and some multi-coloured glazed tributes on sticks. It was amazing how different they all tasted with the various cooking techniques Sarah applied to them.

They ate, drank and talked for nearly two hours, Charlotte realising that she did not know a whole lot about the girls that served her. They, however, knew everything about her, all of her habits, dislikes and kinks. She resolved to get to know them a little better as she bit the head of a large female and let out a small sigh as the peppercorn sauce she was coated in hit all the right notes in her mouth. Eventually, she was done. She must have eaten two plates of cooked vegetables and thousands of tributes. Looking over the large amount of remaining food she let out a feminine burp as she stretched into a sigh, content.

"You have outdone yourself, Sarah, That was delicious, but I am done, We'll have all that wonderful dessert you made later. I want those peppercorn girls saved as leftovers for later. The rest you can reduce down and give to the temple, I have some small gifts for you both for your loyal service."

Charlotte reached down into the folds of her dress and removed a thin platinum necklace with a large orb in the middle and handed it to Cassi. The Maid took the piece of jewellery and studied the orb carefully, inside was a planet, slowly rotating in its little prison. After a short time studying it, she had a weird sense of familiarity. The Goddess clarified the feeling.

"It's Pyraxi, Your homeworld, It's one of my favourites, So don't break it and before you ask, I've had it in my jewellery box since before I met you."

Enjoying the stunned and confused look on Cassi's face, Charlotte reached down under the table and pulled an anklet from her around her foot, casually tossing it across the table to Sarah who caught it roughly in one hand. Sarah inspected the anklet, and her jaw dropped, the anklet had no less than 15 worlds secured in tiny orbs dangling from the thin chain. The Goddess was wearing them as an anklet, and now she was giving them to her, She was clearly showing her confusion as Charlotte moved to explain her gift as well.

"There are 15 worlds for your 15 years of unrewarded service; The larger blue one is the only tribute world on there, That's the only one you're not allowed to break, Should you ever feel the need to break any."

Leaving her maids in a stunned state the Goddess rose, feeling heavier as the squirming inside her reminded her just how much she had eaten, she moved into her large lounge area and fell into a large sofa, Feeling relaxed she took off her Tiara and laid it on her chest, watching the small worlds she drifted into a festive nap the happiest and content she could ever remember being.