- Text Size +

Understanding Systems

Charlotte was sat at her desk, leaning into her hand while chasing tiny figures around her desk with chopsticks, occasionally snagging a fleeing 5mm person and swinging them up into her mouth. As she tracked them around her desk, slowly reducing them in number she was wondering how the systems worked to get them into this position. Since she had let her maid renovate her temple and tribute systems, she seemingly had access to tributes anywhere for whatever she needed, without having to expend any power. It was a system she would like to understand; she could just ask Sarah to show her, that was no fun though. The final speck clasped between the long wooden poles, she held him before her eyes,

"I will understand your story morsel; Maybe I will appreciate your plight in future."

Then she brought the tiny man between her lips and crushed him between her teeth, feeling the blood splash out over the tip of her tongue, barely anything left to swallow. She dropped the chopsticks and moved to her dresser, the plan fully forming in her head as she began to strip her clothes onto the floor. She moved to her stairs and descended, slightly giddy with anticipation of being naked before so many the same size as her.

The Goddess moved among the nude tributes being herded into her temple by whatever planet authorities had organized it, Quickly settling into step next to two other girls who looked to be in their 20's and attempting to join in their conversation.

"What do you girls think she will do with us once we ascend into service."

Charlotte spoke with a reverent tone, trying to pretend that she believed the words she was speaking. Gazing over their horrified reactions, she realized this might not be one of the worlds that saw tribute as an honour. The blonde snapped back at her.

"She's going to grind us all to mush under her fat ass, Did you see what she did to Las Helia 3 years back? She used the whole city to get her whorish self off."

A little stunned by the outburst, Charlotte quickly composed herself. This girl was her property, she could teach her some manners later, no need to ruin her experience this early in the process. She couldn't remember the city the girl was referring to, but it was probably a good time from what she had said. She addressed the brunette.

"She does have awesome power though; It will be great to serve her right?"

The brunette looked just as angry as the blonde at this point; She looked like she may attack her right here inside the temple. She settled for yelling her at her.

"That giant bitch stepped on my whole apartment building, killing my whole family, and she didn't even notice! When I see her, I am going to give her a piece of my mind."

Again, Charlotte was taken back a bit; then she began to muse over the girls' words, She would let this girl know who she was before this was over, she would toy with this girl at length, for now though, she would keep the peace.

"You both make great arguments, whatever happens when we meet her, we should stand together."

They both seemed content with that answer, and Charlotte moved between them, throwing her hands around their shoulders, content that regardless how her experiment ended up, it was already going to be worth strolling naked through her temple. Then the doors slammed closed behind her, and the light shifted, she felt the translocation happening and had to push herself along with it, her Divine Immunity to such powers would have ruined her experience.

Everyone was sat in silence, naked and sprawled out across the floor of the temple, Charlotte was aware that they were now in a tribute container, It felt like she was tiny as well, smaller than she had ever been before, maybe 0.1csmm (Charlotte Scale Millimeter), She had to admit, it was a little exciting, she turned and sat between the two girls she was chatting with.

"I think we could be here a while; We should chat, My names Clo, What's yours?"

The two girls looked at each other. Clearly, they already knew each other before they were pressed into tribute. They were, however, all up for talking, Brittany and Ella, they were called, and by all accounts, they were political activists. It turns out they were all about overthrowing the pro-Goddess government and ending the tributes. Charlotte couldn't help herself; she had to know the long term thoughts here. She could never understand it from her point of view.

"If you were able to stop the tributes, Wouldn't the Goddess come down and destroy everything again?"

The two girls for there part weren't sure how to answer that particular question, the Goddess was undoubtedly real, that much was true. They spent the next few hours debating possible ways of defeating a 400 ft Goddess who was lust driven to destroy everything. Charlotte loved it; they were taking into account all possible weaknesses and potential weapons that may work, The only idea that made Charlotte stop and think was when Ella threw out the idea of throwing so many people at her the planet wouldn't be worth her time. This girl was as ruthless as Cassi; maybe she could use her. As if on cue, the top of the container slid back to reveal a colossal eye, filling the whole sky.

Charlotte stood to look up at the huge eye; It was Cassi, the dark hazel eyes were an easy tell between her two maids. She figured she was too small to be recognized and besides, why would Cassi be looking for her Goddess in a tribute box. A few moments later the lid was replaced, and the box was shaken a little, causing everyone to pile at one end of the box. Charlotte for all intent was still a goddess; she had to pretend to fall and roll about with the tiny tributes, mimicking their squeals of pain; it was all very entertaining. As everyone regained their footing, the end of the box opened and ten large robed women ran in, Speck Priestesses, Charlotte remembered from watching the VLOGS a few months back. 0.5csmm Priestesses, coming to sort and organize the tributes. Near the entrance Jessica was violently kicking tributes into groups, Charlotte avoided her, just in-case she was recognized, and her game would be ruined.

She and her new friends were filtered into the "Young Female" box; She found it difficult to pretend to be manhandled by the large priestesses, flying around as they moved her offering just enough resistance to make them feel like they were actually lifting her. Her natural divine state was proving to be an awkward distraction, stopping her from really getting into the role of tribute. The priestesses were rude and rough with everyone, tossing them into sorted cages, packing the girls in until Charlotte found herself between legs and other parts of women pushed into the cage with her, For the first time she was actually not enjoying the ride. Her head was pushed up against the bars as the door was closed, so she took the opportunity to ask the Bug Priestess who was inspecting the cages.

"Where are you sending us? How long will it take to get there?"

The giant women sneered down at Charlotte who was squashed against the cage, at 3cscm she was a Titan to the tiny Goddess playing in her temple. She spoke, spitting syllables into the cage as she did.

"You insects are here until the Maids require you. You are going to wait for your turn, and there are cages before you."

The giant priestess gestured expressly, Charlotte cheated a little and expanded her awareness to see the room around her, Hundreds of cages in a large rack. This would not do; she was not that patient; she took note of the small numbers etched on her box and pulled her awareness back in. Kicking out she made space for herself in the corner of the cage, seeing the faces of Ella and Brittany sticking out towards her amazed that she was able to clear so much space.
The Goddess reached out with her power and summoned her maid to her hand, Dropping her between her legs as the micro-doll sized woman appeared. Stunned and confused as she looked up at her naked Goddess.

"I need you to make me a Snack; I want you to used Tribute container 453-231YF. Do you understand?"

The confused maid quickly nodded her agreement, mentally noting down the number as she was dismissed from her goddesses presence. Charlotte looked up at the two stunned faces protruding from the mass squished together women near her. Ella was the first to speak, but Brittany spoke over her.

"What hell wa...WHO THE HELL...EXPLAIN"

The two of them fought between themselves to give their question more priority, Charlotte ignored them, feeling annoyed with herself that her inpatients was ruining the organic experience she was hoping for, for an immortal she sure was quick to cut corners. Then the container began to move, she saw the huge tweezers grip the cage she was in as they were moved into dark red box. Sarah was going to enlarge them Charlotte realized as she felt the energy try and manipulate her, exerting some power to grow with the other tributes she was confused, She had ordered a snack, why was Sarah enlarging them.

Sarah increased the tiny tributes from 0.1csmm all the way to 5cscm, A serious scale up, the Goddess had not specified what kind of snack she wanted, however she was oddly specific on the contents of it, Sarah figured the safest bet was to simply caramelize these tiny girls and tie them to sticks and offer the Goddess some lollipops to suck on. She moved the box into the Kitchen and tipped the girls out across her chopping board, Then she gathered from thin cocktail sticks from the cupboard and some tiny ties. Reaching down she took the first small girl and fixed her by arms and legs to the stick before moving her to the plate, As she reached down for the second girl Sarah froze in terror, Staring up at her was the tiny form of her Goddess, hands on her hips and anger in her eyes, Sarah fell to her knees.

Charlotte was annoyed that Sarah had made her large enough to be recognized. This was not part of the plan, So she stood and stared at her assumptive maid. She smiled as the miles high titan spotted her. The giant features contorting in fear made Charlotte a little warm as her power was unquestioned even at this stature. As the titan crashed to her knees, Charlotte walked to the end of the counter, Looking down at the colossal girl, prostrate and beneath her 5cm form.

"Get Up, Finish what you started, I will be watching your work, and you will offer me nothing less than perfection."

Sarah rose back up, her muttering of apology, the most audible it had ever been to the Goddess in her tiny form, Charlotte turned back and strode over to the plate of complete snack and laid down next the bound form of Ella, snuggling up next to her she whispered in her ear.

"You better give me that piece of your mind before you become my little lollipop."

Ella screamed, as Charlotte got on top of her and straddled her chest, moving her face to hover over hers as she licked her lips suggestively. The bound girl was struggling to break her bonds; She was screaming profanity. She was losing her mind. Charlotte just sat there, watching, Feeling her emotions riot with pleasure. Over her shoulder she noticed Sarah laying the last bound girl on the plate. Charlotte stood and looked over the plate satisfied, and She pointed to Brittany.

"Eat that one, slowly. Make her feel it."

Command issues, The tiny Goddess laid down next to the terror-stricken Ella, Pointing to her giant maid.

"This is going to be good, watch Brittany, learn how to behave when I take you."

Sarah slowly plucked up the indicated lollipop from the plate and held her over the tiny Goddess watching with wicked eyes; Then she began to open mouth suck the tiny girl, moving into a soft chew before stripping the stick clean of the girl and chewing for real. The whole plate erupted in terrified screaming as Sarah swallowed and Cassi's form appeared over her shoulder; Charlotte rolled onto her side to hide her face, She was having a great time as Cassi spoke to Sarah.

"Whatcha doing, Eating the Goddesses Snacks? Naughty Maid, I won't tell her if you let me have one?"

Sarah cautiously glanced down at the Goddess who was laying on her side, hair over her face, giggling and nodding. Sarah quietly agreed to Cassi's offer as the delighted grinning face of the new maid began scanning the assorted snacks. Noticing the unbound one she offered to do Sarah favour.

"Looks like you missed one with your bindings, I'll just take that one."

Before Sarah could stop her, Cassi plucked the tiny Goddess up and put her into her mouth.

Charlotte burst out laughing; She had done it. She had completed the journey through the system. Sliding herself out of her Maids mouth she ascended back to her full stature before the stunned maid, turning to address the confused and scared maids.

"That was the most fun I've had in awhile, Sarah, Please bind Cassi into a Lollipop, You can't try and murder your Goddess without punishment. Wow, I feel refreshed, Oh, Hi Ella, I'll be right you."

With a wave of her hand, Cassi vanished to the floor only 5 cm tall as Sarah squat down to grab her. Charlotte took a bottle of caramel sauce from her cupboard and applied it liberally over the assembled lollipops. Carrying them into her room to eat while she watched the various news channels from her planets. Twirling the tiny Ella slowly in front of lips humming in joy.