- Text Size +

Closure

Goddess Charlotte sat at her breakfast bar idly stirring her ramen, Watching the tiny figures fighting to stay on top as she turned the noodles over with her spoon, over and over, She wasn't hungry. She was pondering the notion of time as it applied to her, or did not apply to her as it was commonly understood. As far as planets in her domain, time was just another thing she controlled for them, speeding up or slowing down their development, allowing them to supply tributes at a faster rate if desired. She kept them all moving at a standard pace, it just allowed her to simplify her tribute schedule and be aware of how each planet was doing from day to day, she tossed a question out to her maid.

"Sarah, what planet were you from? Was their time cycle slow enough that you could return and see your old life?"

Sarah stared back looking a bit sombre as she stopped cleaning and knelt before the bored looking Goddess. Her mind was racing with terminologies and justifications hoping her reply did not come out as anything but polite and reverent.

"You snuffed out my homeworld Goddess; It displeased you, You were justified in your judgement, The world's leader spoke back to you in one of the world council assemblies."

The Goddess Finally fed up with the tiny people running around her bowl she handed it back to Sarah, Raising from her seat lifting her fruit juice and taking it with her. As she reached the door to leave she glanced back towards her kneeling maid.

"Guess that makes you dull conversation on this subject then"

With that she strode from the room, Initially considering finding Cassi although she had only been away from her world for a few weeks and doubted she would have put much thought into it. Instead, she went to her temple administration, sliding back the lid of the large box in her tribute arrival room. She hadn't seen this room since it was implemented and was taken back a little by the number of priestesses of all sizes and robe colours she found inside, Sarah had done an excellent job reorganizing her temple from the casual approach she herself had been using. They all stopped what they were doing and fell to their knees, ranging from 50 cm to 1mm it indeed was a spectrum, although the power structure was unmistakable so Charlotte knew precisely who to address.

"Who has served me longest here, Who was here before Sarah sorted you all out"

Three of the large 50cm women stood, keeping their heads bowed, they all looked like they were in their early 50's, Charlotte couldn't remember having such old servants, she was really shallow with her early temple, only the prettiest priestesses were allowed. Then the one closest to her spoke up.
"25 years Goddess, I have served you, The others here are 23 and 21 years respectively"

Charlotte looked at them with a quizzical expression; time really was a concept that was escaping her since her Ascension. She began to wonder how long she had been a Goddess, then realized that with her homeworld in stasis, frozen in time, she had no baseline of measurement. This irked her; she hated not knowing something. Glaring at the three older women below her she lashed out with divine power.

"You three are too old to serve me; You will suffer my curse and Serve me better"

The three older women screamed in pain as their skin tightened and their robes pulled tight as they regained their fuller features from their youth, Now looking no older than 22 they looked at each other in amazement, unable to comprehend as they fell to their knees again in grovelling thanks. Charlotte thought to herself that her gift was more for her benefit as she didn't like to be reminded that age was a concept she once had to face down.

Returning to her dresser, the Goddess took out her tiny nail brush; She would never use it again now she had Cassi, Sure enough, embedded in the grip was the tiny blue orb she once called home. Inspecting the world small enough to fit under nail she mused over what a poor job she had done with embedding the tiny rock, had she not frozen them in time they would of been obliterated by the process, She was terrible at tera-scale manipulation back then, it had taken countless solar systems of practice before she held the mastery she now did. Wielding her will around the world, she repaired the damage she had inflicted when fixing it into her nail brush and then cast it back out into the cosmos to resume its Orbit.

Time is an abstract concept; Charlotte couldn't stop that nagging thought as she finally found her Ascension outfit. Black Jeans, Short-sleeved white t-shirt and large shiny doc martin boots. The outfit would be perfect, except for the shoes. She had a newfound appreciation for being able to feel what was happening beneath her feet and swapped them out for some slick black sandals. Moving towards her stairs, she felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time; She was actually nervous. How long had it been since she had been to earth, honestly, she had no idea, at least 25 years she realized, but then it could easily have been more than a few hundred years, Sarah was actually a new acquisition.

Stepping down her staircase into a dressing room in Clairemont Town Square shopping mall, the waves of nostalgia washed over her, old memories returning to her as she moved through the store, hearing people call her name, turning to face the young women looking at her. Charlotte had no idea who the girl was, talking to her as if she was some typical associate she claimed to have, While she couldn't remember the name of the female with verbal diarrhoea she did have a lingering sense of distaste for her. She turned from the strange girl and moved for the exit, ignoring her loud whines about being a bad friend.

Walking down the streets, allowing her memories to return to her as she explored slowly, she realized why she had never come back to this primitive planet; she hated it, more than she had ever hated a world. Of the countless planets, she had snuffed out for just irritating her. She had for some reason let this one continue to exist despite her burning Ire. She couldn't snuff it out though, That would be too good a fate for this infested corrupt hive of lower life, She briefly considered turning it into a tribute world, that wasn't the worst idea. Then she had a strong desire to crush things; other thoughts pushed to the back of her mind as she slowly began to increase her stature.

As she doubled her size she started picking up people and throwing them around in an irritated rage remembering more about her time here, people started to rush over to stop her from attacking people, as people got closer she got bigger, people started running away from her instead of towards. Charlotte started kicking people, as she was now 25 ft tall, sending people sprawling across the road with satisfying bounces. She hadn't been so small and felt so powerful before. She was tempted to remain this size, then she heard it, that squeaking female had followed her from the mall, Turning on her heel and accelerating her growth to 50ft, she planted her feet either side of the tiny female, absorbing her terror as she screamed, then ran.

The Giant Charlotte reached down and plucked the terrified female, her name still unclear, she had been a friend before her Ascension, but not a supportive friend, she had used her, She remembered wanting to keep this tiny creature happy, she remembered in anger that she used to put this insects happiness before her own.

"I am done with you; I will teach you how to close that mouth of yours"

On cue, the tiny girls' clothes faded from existence as Charlotte pushed her between her lips and started sucking on the supple human. Turning her attention to the crowds assembling a short distance away, she doubled her size again and began stepping into the now tiny buildings below her, feeling the buildings and population crunch under her thin sandals. Striding through the suburbs, she headed towards downtown San Diego to take full advantage of her building lust for domination. She soon found herself striding along the marina, Surging herself to 200ft, her tiny sucktoy growing with her as she rotated her in her mouth and poked her tiny head out so she could watch as she plunged her foot into the bay, crushing the tiny boats under her.

The Goddess destroyed everything moored in the bay before dragging her foot along the length of Silver Strand beach, pushing the whole sandbar into the ocean. Doubling her size again as she turned towards the towering buildings of San Diego proper, walking up to the tower of Park Place Condos she shoved against the giant building that dared rival her current stature, With divine strength, the building gave and fell onto its side in an explosion of rubble and fire. Grinning down over her victory, seeing the tiny people fleeing the burning mess Charlotte casually put her foot down over them and snuffed them out, how dare they seek to avoid her judgement.

As she turned again to regard the rest of the city she pushed her height up again, now standing twice as tall as the largest of the tower buildings she realized her hand had worked itself between her legs and she hadn't even noticed, pulling it back out she figured she should probably finish up here and return home sort herself out. With that thought she lurched into the sea of buildings, feeling them break against her hips and thighs and under her feet as she slowly worked around the city, picking out tiny restaurants and bars from her memories as priority targets, there was so much here to hate. Thirty minutes or so of rampaging around San Diego as the 800ft Goddess she was, the lustful Titan was done, The world would be allowed to keep spinning at a reasonable pace, They would remember her, She now had a baseline to measure her time as a goddess. She would return and maybe even start demanding tribute from this wretched primitive world. She left her bloody dirty sandals on the planet as she ascended home, realizing she had swallowed the girl she was sucking on at some point.

Sarah was kneeling before her when she returned, looking confused and awed as Charlotte returned. The Goddess glared down at her with a perplexed expression; she really wanted to get back to her bedroom, whatever Sarah wanted could wait.

"Speak Slave, Your Goddess as pressing needs the other room"

Sarah quickly regained her reverent attitude and looked up at the annoyed Goddess.

"The world you were visiting, The records say you have owned it for nearly a thousand years, how is this possible"

Charlotte was genuinely unable to hide her own surprise, Realizing the PMS was her first creation upon Ascension it made sense that it would know how long she was in power, the planet had just been locked in storage the whole time.

"It's my homeworld, It's MY world, If I catch any of you messing with it, I will use you as toilet paper, Tell Cassi"

Feeling elated at the fact she now knew she had been a goddess for a nearly a millennium it felt appropriate to have some kind of birthday celebration, She quickly extended her power and reduced the flow of time on earth to 100th the normal flow, She didn't want to forget it and find a millennia had passed again accidentally. She was also going to hold her 1k anniversary there she decided, First, though, she had a powerful itch that needs scratching after her rampage.