- Text Size +

Unsolicited Tributes

The T.S.S Gerome was the latest in luxury super cruisers, Effectively a floating city, Designed to be the ultimate holiday escape to the tropical oceans, Taking nearly 10,000 people out for a 4-week cruise. Sarah was looking over the vessel on her display; The Goddess trusted her enough now to work with her GCPE programs. The Goddess Charlotte Power Extension applications allowed her servants to serve her in administering and controlling the planets in her domain; While Sarah had no power of her own, the GCPE allowed her a slither of divinity.

She was very carefully removing the lifeboats from the T.S.S Gerome, slowly phasing them out of existence, The Goddess had her whims, and it was up to Sarah to find a way to facilitate them. Once she was satisfied, there were no lifeboats left she slid her invisible blade through the side of the image of the boat, causing it the slowly fill with warm tropical water. For the next 2 hours, she watched as the population of the ship were all evacuated into the ocean, tiny figures in life jackets floating around. Carefully she made sure all of her communication blocks had been successful, there would be no rescue coming, and she just needed to make sure everyone was out of the boat before she removed that from the world too, for personal use.

Captain Laurent had just organised the evacuation of the cruise ship; He was enraged at the company when he found all the lifeboat containers to be completely empty, Cutting corners for that little bit of profit at the expense of everyone's safety, He would be leading the class lawsuit when they got back to civilisation. The only fortune was that the ocean was warm and calm in this part of the world, They would be able to float around for a while and assuming rescue came before night, it should be fine, by all accounts he could not have hoped for better conditions for such a disaster, almost as if it was planned.

As the Captain himself descended into the warm water as the huge cruiser slowly sank he sat on top of some supply crates, breaking out the fresh water bottles and moving it around the floating the survivors, offering them words of assurance as he did so. About an hour or so of floating around the clouds above them all vanished, and the sky turned a strange beige colour. Then we saw it, a Titanic foot, as big as their ship descending from the heavens. Screams of terror rang out across the fields of thousands of bobbing heads across the surface of the ocean as everyone gazed to the sky in awestruck disbelief.

The water turned into a fierce storm as the giant foot crashed into the floating survivors, dragging countless numbers of them below the surface, Captain Laurent was rallying his officers to paddle the small supply crates away as they saw another foot coming straight for them. The soft sole impacted them and pushed them all down under the water, he felt himself being dragged along the bottom of the colossal foot as the water rushed to fill the displacement, then he started to ascend, pushed up by a tide of water between 2 colossal toes and then he hit surface and gagged hard. Looking around, seeing the water return to its relative calm, Just two towering spires of peach rising into the sky.

Charlotte smiled down at the foot bath Sarah had prepared for her, feeling the terrified screams of the mystified tinies as her feet slowly pushed through them. She loved it when they didn't know what was going on when they failed to comprehend just how insignificant they were right now. She sighed in pleasure and glanced at her kneeling maid.

"Turn on the massage, My feet have cracked planets today and have earned a nice warm bath."

The Goddess felt the water turn from a calm, warm soak into a violent bubbling Jacuzzi for her delicate feet; She observed the tiny insignificant people bouncing around the rough waters and being smashed into her with barely noticeable impacts. She lay back in her chair to enjoy the experience.

After a short while, Charlotte put her feet before Sarah, who had already extended her palms to receive them.

"Kiss them, Clean the last of that paint from my nails, Kiss them again, then clean out this foot bath."

Her orders were always clear and direct with no room for error. She began to idly fidget with her necklace, twirling it in her fingers as he gazes bore into the tiny planet suspended inside. This world knew its fate. The Goddess had personally set up a visualisation system on the insignificant world, 30 billion people, all aware that they were being twirled in her fingers before being left to hang between her breasts. Charlotte loved being a goddess.

Cassi was inspecting the small cruise ship on Sarah's desk, it had a thin slit down one side but was otherwise intact, wondering where it came from she looked over the few tiny people milling about on its deck with curiosity as they gazed up at her. Then she had an idea for a naval-themed nail pattern for the Goddess; she could paint whole ships onto nails, Cassi was rapidly becoming accustomed to the power working for Charlotte afforded her. Idly she licked her finger and swiped the surviving tinies from the deck sticking them to her fingertip, Gazing down on their writhing forms made her body tingle as she sucked them off her finger and swallowed them whole, Sarah wouldn't miss a few tinies from her new toy boat.