- Text Size +
Lana walked into the kitchen of her hotel suite with a brisk step of happiness and optimism. She was wearing a slight smile that seemed permanently attached to her face.
"Hi guys," she said to the group of five-inch tall men standing on the kitchen counter before her. She turned to the opposite side of the kitchen, where the other counter was, and started pulling out a knife and a washcloth.
 
"Hey Lana," shouted the men, waving, which she missed because her back was turned.
"How are you guys doing? Not too hungry I hope," she inquired.
 
Everyone started talking at once. "No, no. The food you left out for us was fine." 
"We all enjoyed breakfast."
"Really, I'm stuffed."
 
It was all true. Lana made sure to treat them as well as she could. She had always done this. Well fed, well amused men made for happy men.
 
She always told her new batch of men the same thing; "While you're here, you are my guests. I expect you to behave as a good guest would because I will treat you like a good hostess."
 
It was a method of thought that should have been more popular. Really, it was no different than aquaculture. If one kept the fish well fed, with enough space and in a stress free environment, it made for better eating. Well, the same held for humans.
 
They had been harvested from a farming planet. Laura had bought them alive. She preferred her food to be fresh. She also was a 'do it yourself' kind of girl, with a small garden out back from which she harvested some fruits and vegetables.
 
"Did you go swimming today Lana?" asked one man.
"No," said Lana, bringing a plate with two pieces of bread, some lettuce and a few slices of tomatoes over and placing it next to the men. She was careful not to trap one of them under the dish. 
 
"No. I planned to swim but was sidetracked by a few friends with other designs. We went for a hike, then for a climb up the rock wall on the cliffs."
 
"Sounds dangerous," commented one man.
"Oh, I suppose so. But we wore safety lines." Lana smiled down at him for his concern for her safety. It meant that they liked her. She was doing well with them.
 
"Work up an appetite did you?" asked another man hopefully.
 
"Yes, after the climb I was thinking how nice it would be to return home to my little friends and have a snack."
 
"What kind of sandwich is that Lana?" said another fellow.
"Oh, the usual. Lettuce, tomato, mustard, man." Lana went to the fridge and found the mustard in the door. Returning to the counter, she squirted a smiley face on a piece of bread.
"Is that sandwich for one of us?" asked the same man.
 
Of course, the sandwich was far too big for all of the tiny men to eat together, let alone one man. The chap had meant did Lana intend to put one of their number in the sandwich with the rest of the ingredients. It was a testament to the good products of the farming planet that these men all listened eagerly for Lana's response. It also spoke volumes about Lana's hospitality and proper treatment of her food that he remained hopeful for a place on her plate today.
 
"Yes," smiled Lana down at the man who made the inquiry. "Do I have any volunteers?"
 
Instantly, the entire company jumped up.
"Yes, yes! Pick me!" shouted one.
"No, me!" said another, pushing the first to the side.
"No. It's my turn. You said I could be next last time!" insisted a third.
And so it went.
 
Lana held her seemingly dump-truck sized hands before her in a gesture of defense from the little men all clambering for a spot on her sandwich.
"Now boys," she started. "You'll all get your turn. You know that. Now let's see. I think that I'll have you for lunch." Plucking up a man gently between two fingers, she held him above the others.
"Aww!" went the collective sigh.
"Ha, ha. Screw you suckers. I'm next!" shouted the man in Lana's grasp.
 
"That's no way to talk to your friends," reprimanded Lana. "You should apologize."
"Er. Sorry guys," said the man. Then he reverted back to his previous string of thoughts. "But I'm next! I'm next! Yay me!"
Lana gave him a tolerant smile as she lowered him onto the mustard happy face. Then she covered him with lettuce and a tomato.
 
Getting a glass of juice she carried her plate to the table.
 
"Can we come with you?" yelled some of the men on the counter.
"Sure," Lana smiled at them.
 
Cupping her hands, they all jumped onboard.  She carried them over to the dining table while holding them up next to her trim, exposed belly. She smiled widely and suppressed a giggle as she felt tiny hands reach out and touch her belly, wanting to feel what they all looked forward to being their final resting place. A murmur of excitement went through them at the proximity of the stomach that would eventually hold each and every one of them. She only caught snippets of what they said to each other all along the lines of; "Good Heavens! It's amazing," or "I can't wait for my turn."
 
Placing the men gently on the highly polished, dark surface of the wood, she walked over to her seat and made herself comfortable. The man in the sandwich stuck his head out between the pieces of bread at the top of the sandwich. Lana licked her lips and met his gaze. He wore a smile of uncontrolled excitement.
 
Picking up the sandwich she opened her mouth wide and pushed the sandwich, head first, into her mouth. Biting down she could feel a brief struggle of agony, then stillness as the life left the man. Pulling the sandwich away, revealed a large, mouth shaped hole in the center of the sandwich. The bread around this area was being stained with blood from the deceased man.
 
Lana eyed the tiny audience from the corner of her eyes and rolled the piece of sandwich to the side of her cheek.  The men watching saw the bulge in her cheek and observed her slowly chew with every indication of enjoyment and happiness.
 
The tiny men began to cheer. This caught Lana off guard and she had to place her hand to her mouth and bite down firmly to keep from opening her mouth to laugh.
 
She gave the men watching her a brief smile, keeping her mouth closed as it was bursting with food, and went back to chewing. Soon, the tiny man's upper body, along with the rest of the sandwich were mushed enough to be swallowed. Lana did so and took a sip of juice to wash it down. A tiny swirl of crimson appeared in the juice. It was just barely noticeable and dissipated into nothing after a second.
 
Lana took another bite of her sandwich to the rancorous applause of the audience.
One man scampered over to the edge of the table and hopped into Lana's lap. Landing on her leg, she felt him work his way over to her tummy and start rubbing it again. This amused Lana greatly and she allowed him to stay where he was for the moment.
 
Finishing her sandwich, and draining her juice glass, she stood up to clear the dishes away.
 
The men gathered on the table watched the sway of her buttocks as she walked. More then anything, she had a wonderful butt. Each man eagerly longed to become a part of it. Upon her return they watched her belly move from side to side with each step as she put a little emphasis on her hip motion. Bending over to pick up the tiny man on the chair gave them a glimpse of her breasts in her bra. Bleached blonde hair fell over her face and she tossed her head as she stood to remove it from obstructing her vision.
 
Lana wasn't full but her belly was content with its contents. Smiling at the men she asked, "And what about a dance or two?"
 
Cheers erupted from the men. She loved to dance and they loved to watch. Flicking on a control and selecting a song the music began to play. It was more of a rock and roll song and Lana did a great job of dancing with it. There was a lot of hip shaking action and belly dancing involve. "Do the belly dance!" shouted one. They all watched, hypnotized as she moved her belly from an expanded position to a more contracted position in which her muscles firmly stood out. Somehow she made it seem like a wave. All imagined what it must be like to be inside her belly when she did that. Then she got back to the hip shaking and everyone joined in.
 
Lana laughed as she watched her little people dance along with her. Many had no dance training and it was amusing to watch them flail their arms around in a peculiar manner. But whatever made them happy.
 
Stepping over to her chair, she noticed that the man who had positioned himself next to her stomach, had fallen to the seat cushion. Lana positioned her backside over him and proceeded to give him the dance of his life. The man looked up as those two tremendous cheeks, packed with perfectly shaped muscle, wobbled above him. The pants were quite conforming to her figure and he could clearly see where the pants were riding up.
 
Turning to look down upon him, Lana smiled and picked him up, never loosing the rhythm of the song as she moved her hips for the benefit of those still on the table.
 
She held the man to her face and winked. "You're next," she whispered. The man's expression was filled with glee.
 
Swirling around, still moving her hips to the rhythm, she looked down at the men dancing before her. She leaned down to them and winked to them all, her eyes hypnotizing them. Placing the man in her grasp on the table, she began to belly dance again. Then leaning down once more she pointed to the man she had just placed down and opened her mouth at about the height of the table and just off of the edge. Then she pointed to her own mouth.
Everyone knew what that meant. The lucky little man ran as fast as he could towards her mouth. Leaping into the air at the last second, he flew right into her mouth and landed on her tongue.
 
Straightening up, Lana fished around in her mouth for the man with a hand, using her tongue to push him back to the front of her mouth. Grabbing hold of a leg she swung him out and held him above her.
She began to lick his face, her tongue caressing his body, his chest, his back, his whole form from head to feet. Pulling him back out of her mouth again, she stuck him in feet first up to his chest, then she knelt down to once again appear at eye level for the rest of the food. The tiny morsels were yelling "Eat him!" to her but she continued to dance while sucking on the man until he was within her mouth completely. Opening wide she gave them a brief glimpse of him before standing up again and pulling him back out.
 
Lana noticed that the man might die of excitement before she got around to eating him. It was time to send him to her belly.
 
Tilting her head back she lowered the man head first into her mouth. Her tongue caressed him once again and her mouth closed, sealing him in.
 
One of the men on the table watched her jaw and neck and realized she had opened the back of her throat. He saw a slight movement, a swallow motion, push a slight bulge down her throat. Lana smiled down at them and licked her lips, making sure that they got a good view into her mouth to see that the man was no longer there but on his way to her belly.
 
She continued to belly dance for them. Each man was practically overwhelmed with desire as they watched the movement of her stomach and the motion of her hips. What must it like to be eaten alive and inside her belly as she danced? Lana for her part loved the exquisite struggling coming from her stomach. She knew the man was trying to limit his exposure to the acid in her stomach by trying in vain to climb the walls. Lana laughed and did a lot of hip shaking and belly dancing to throw him around inside. To Lana's delight it aggravated the struggling. 
 
Finally, the song ended and Lana plopped down on the chair. She could still feel slight wiggles within her belly. Patting her stomach she smiled at the little men. "I think I ate too much while I was dancing," she confessed to the crowd.
 
"No!" shouted the men. "You can eat some more!" insisted one.
"I'm tiny!" said another. "There's room for me!"
"No, sorry guys," said Lana. "That's all for now. I really am full. You'll have to wait until dinner. I'll have somebody then."
"Aww," said the others.
"What will you have for dinner? Will you cook us or swallow us whole?"
Lana regarded the man. He was obviously in favor of being swallowed alive. Most of them were. "I don't know what I want to do yet," she said honestly. "Maybe a little of both." 
 
Later that evening, Lana stood in her bedroom with a few of her food items as she regarded her reflection in the mirror with a critical eye. She was wearing a dress that was completely white. It covered her breasts but left her belly button, stomach and back quite bare. It clung to her buttocks so that one standing behind her could easily see the shape of her caboose, especially when she walked.  The beautiful callipygian turned side to side, getting a full perspective of herself. Her long dyed blonde hair hung over her shoulders and around her face perfectly. She could have passed for the Roman goddess Venus.
 
"What do you think guys?" she asked her food/appearance critics.
"You look terrific!" said one, wishing he were a part of the woman before him. Soon enough, he reminded himself.
"Yeah," said the other. "Words cannot describe how good you look."
"You're so sweet," she smiled at them.
"I am? Would you like to eat me?"
Lana laughed. "Why not?"
"Really?" said the man.
 
In answer, Lana strode over to him and picked him up. She smiled a wide smile before dropping him into her mouth. Winking at the remaining man she swallowed the one she had in her mouth. He went down easy. Didn't wiggle a bit. At least he did until he arrived in the stomach. There, she thought as the struggling increased, they all wiggled. She put a hand to her belly and rubbed, licking her lips and eyeing the final man seductively.  After being swallowed the man enjoyed the ride down the esophagus. There was warm saliva coating his skin that made the trip a smooth one. A moment later he arrived in her stomach and plunged into the stomach acids. Rising to the surface he floated on his back. Finally, he thought to himself. I'm finally eaten. He heard Lana say "I'm afraid not." Probably denying his companion's request to be eaten. Good. He wanted her belly to himself. The belly was suddenly inverted and he went washing around inside.
"Can I be next?" asked the man.
"I'm afraid not. I have to save some room for dinner tonight. I had a call from a friend and we're going to eat at one of the waterfront restaurants at the resort. You'll have to wait your turn until tomorrow at least. I might be in the mood for live food then."
 
With another wicked grin she bent down to reach for her shoes.
The tiny man sprang across the distance dividing where he stood on the dresser to her back. Lana was surprised at this but didn't straighten up for fear of throwing the man off. He recovered from his leap and ran down her spine, the impacts of his feet were barely noticeable.
 
Reaching where the good Lord split her, the man grabbed a hold of the dress and slid down between the two buttocks. It tickled.
Lana spread an open palm under her posterior and caught the man as he reached the end of her cheeks. Straightening up, she allowed the man to feel her posterior as it returned to its normal shape. Placing him back on the table she gave him a sly look.
"Enjoy yourself, did you?"
The man blushed. "Well, I..."
Lana gave him a wicked grin. "You'll have to pay for that one my little friend."
"Really? By eating me?" he asked.
In spite of herself, Lana laughed. "You really are persistent, you know."
"How did you get such a nice butt anyway? You never eat guys that are tailored towards building up the gluteus."
"My delicious little fellow, you can have a nice butt without having to eat guys that go straight to your ass. Enough of what I eat does that already."
"Will I when it's my turn?" asked the man.
"How should I know?" asked Lana.
"Because it's your butt," said the man.
"I know but it doesn't mean I know where everyone I eat goes. Enough go back there anyway. I gotta get going little guy. See you later." 
 
With that, Lana left the room and went down to the restaurant to enjoy the evening. She felt beautiful. The knowledge that people had given their lives for her always was an exhilarating one. She smiled as people stared as she passed them. Men and women alike watched her. She felt the eyes on her tush and added a little extra hip motion to her walk. She was unconsciously aware of her booty moving in rhythmic perfection, the bodies of hundreds of men making up every movement. Not that she was thinking about them. They were just food. They had been eaten and forgotten. Reaching the table where her friend sat, the woman, this one with natural blonde hair and squeezed into a long flowing red dress that exposed a lot of breasts, stood to kiss Lana.
 
Stephanie smiled as Lana sat across from her.
"My dear," she said. "It has been too long."
"Yes indeed," agreed Lana smiling.
Together the two passed the evening in pleasant conversation. 
 
To be continued... I hope. GF 
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to banfield for editing. I hope to write more on the subject but I'm not sure when this will happen. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.