- Text Size +

The eighteen year old man looked up at the giant face above him. The woman was blonde and blue eyed. She was incredibly beautiful. Bright red lips pursed together and blew on him to cool him. Rather, she was trying to cool the soup in her spoon, which was where the young man was floating, albeit not voluntarily. That bastard in the kitchen had put him in here and there was no way to escape the mouth the size of an airplane hanger which was opening on the beautiful face above. With what seemed to him to be increasable speed, but was actually no faster than any normal person, she brought the soup spoon in her mouth and sealed her lips around it. The man was trapped within and a second later she swallowed him and the hot soup.

Stephanie felt a warm, wiggling motion move towards her belly. There were plenty of people in her soup, maybe about twenty, each a half an inch high or so. It was a hell of a turn on to have people for lunch. She scooped up two strong looking men and consumed them as well. They were good food, wild caught from a parallel dimension. Stephanie’s dimension, the Primary Dimension, consisted entirely of females. It had taken a while to reach a point where they no longer needed men, but genetic engineering could work wonders to produce a zygote with only X chromosomes. Females could of course choose to have a baby with another woman who agreed to donate a DNA sample. Men were farmed on other planets or in parallel universes and shipped to female worlds as laborers, partners (occasionally) and of course food.

“So what about the celebration tomorrow night?” asked her assistant Janie.

“Hmm?” said Stephanie. She had been watching her men swim around in the soup and been lost in thought.

“I said, how about the celebration tomorrow night? Is everything completely ready?” Janie was assistant to Stephanie who was the owner of the largest resort in the Sol system (Earth’s system), if not this entire sector of space. There was a party tomorrow night and lots of guest were expected in what otherwise was a long off season with minimal guests and staff.

“You don’t have anything else that I should do to prepare for the celebration?” Janie persisted.

“No everything seems to be in order by now,” Stephanie finally broke her silence as she consulted the list on the screen set into the table.

“I suppose you should just go out and enjoy yourself. Do you need another mango mix?” Janie said she did.

“Shamus!” called Stephanie. Her personal attendant came out of the kitchen. He was tall, attractive, lean and muscular. He was also completely nude, in accordance with the rules that men should only adorn themselves when it was required of their job. Shamus’s job did not require clothes.

“Get Janie another drink,” He bowed and returned to the kitchen.

“He looks good.” asked Janie.

“So what?” asked Stephanie. She was eating her soup again and faint cries for help were herd before the spoon disappeared between her lips and the cries were cut short. After they completed their trip to her belly they wriggled for a long minuet. Wild food did fight so.

“He looks about ready to eat, that’s what. Did you see the muscles on his stomach and arms?”

Shamus choose this moment to reappear bearing Janie’s refill.

“Here you are ma’am.” He said and set the drink before her. Janie stared at his ass and gave it a pinch.

“Shamus, do you think you would taste better in wine sauce or spitted over a smoky fire?” she asked.

“I really could not say ma’am.”

“Do you want him?” asked Stephanie swallowing more soup and another tiny man.

“Well he would make a good buffet,” she said.

“Shamus, you will be killed and cooked tonight. We will serve you as a buffet tomorrow. Make arrangements to be smoked.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied but not in his usual monotone voice but a slightly higher one. He was scared. So what? He was bred for this.         

“Eat ya’ tomorrow Shamus,” Janie called after him as he left.

 

Stephanie picked the last few men out of the now empty bowl and swallowed them whole. Men had a few rights and one of them was that they would never be wasted. To throw them away and let them be eaten by the first insect that found them was against the law. They wiggled down towards her belly. Tomorrow would be a hell of a feast.

 

David awoke and stretched. It was going to be a long day. He knew it was coming. They had been telling them about it for days. The party was tomorrow. He went to his window and opened the blinds. Light flooded in as he stared out at the world before him. Actually the world was a vast expanse of hallway that led from the reception area of the resort to the rooms. He could see the entrance to several dining rooms and recreation areas from his window. The area was vast and giantesses were walking everywhere. To them he was no more than an inch and one half in size.

 

When they first brought him to the resort, he loved to sit and watch the women walk two and fro on their way in and out of the resort or into a rec. area. He had been ‘raised’ with the others of his harvest to accept the fact that he was food. He didn’t understand the wild stock men with whom he had chatted. They spoke of sexual equality. What nonsense. Men were food for women and that was all there was to that. Women here were eating men from countless dimensions, if it were meant to be the other way around then it would be. He for one was looking forward to being the meal of one of those beautiful giantesses out there. They were all beautiful. They all had such great figures. Women here would exercise in one way or another for two to three hours a day. He had learned all about this in school when they were teaching him of his important roll in their nutrition. He was part of a major food group.

Of course feminine body type varied. Some women were slimmer than others depending on their hobbies and metabolisms. But all were beautiful in face and body. They also lived much longer than ‘normal.’ What was it? 1000 years?

He watched from his window. One girl in particular caught his eye. She was slim, with short dark hair. She was walking slowly past a rec. center that could send a woman to another dimension and allow her to devour a city or town before bringing her back. She had beautiful curves. Here breasts were big but not too big (proportional to her body of course). Her buttocks were round and well corded. Her movements were graceful. Dave wished he could be her dinner. He wondered if he could.

Danielle was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her breasts and buttocks. It was red and fairly see through but designed so that she was completely exposed around her belly. Why not? Females ruled the universe(s). As a result, clothing became somewhat more suggestive. Besides looking good helped food to want to be eaten.

 

She walked out of her apartment her excitement rising and her belly growling. She passed a few men, all naked in the hallway. Some were bringing room service to women who were feeling like staying in their rooms for the night, others were off to give massages or act as companions. Danielle didn’t use males as companions. She thought that there was something inherently cruel about eating men after he pleasured you. They did taste so good though. She walked by a rec. center where she could transport to a universe that didn’t know that they were food and she could devour a city or town. She had done that before. It was funny to watch the little people fire rockets at her which did not penetrate the personal shield that women were issued before multidimentional travel. Small humans did run so when they weren’t used to giantesses. Maybe tomorrow she would try it, but for now she wanted a pretty girl or strong tasty man to dance with. Nothing like teasing a man all night before eating him the next day, she thought. She entered one of the many internal clubs at the resort.

 

  The resort owned this planet. Here she could forget about the hustle and bustle of Earth. The Planetary Environmental Management Division that she worked for was light hours away. She was here for the weekend to have a good time.

“Can I get you anything ma’am” said one of the waiters.

Like all men here, he was on the menu. She could order him to have himself cooked and served to her, but she didn’t want to limit herself to one man yet. It would take a dozen hungry ladies to polish him off and she was by herself.

“A banana rum mix and a dozen inch sized, farm raised” she told him.

“Luck little guys” the man couldn’t help thinking as he bustled off to put in her order. She found a spot and pulled out her mirror to ensure she looked as good as possible for her food. Farm raised men went down smooth. They wanted to be eaten. She liked wild food too but she wasn’t in the mood for forcing anyone tonight. Her drink arrived and so did her appetizer. She smiled at the waiter as he served her and then shifted her attention to her meal.

 

David looked up in amazement. Wasn’t that the girl he had seen in the window earlier today? If he had only known he was going to be her food.

“I can hardly wait,” he thought as she looked down at them. She took a long drink and then grabbed a man towards the front of the bowl. He went into a dip and then into her mouth. She closed her lips around his legs and sucked the rest of him into her mouth. All the men in the bowl watched as she swallowed and a bulge moved down her throat. It disappeared behind those perfect breasts. She sipped some of her mixed drink and then grabbed another. She dipped him and then seemed to look around the room at different people dancing. She was oblivious of the nervous terror and excitement of the man within her grasp. She eventually returned her attention to the man and swallowed him by tilting her head back slightly and lowering him down towards her waiting mouth.

 

Danielle felt the man slide down her throat and into her belly. She felt a slight tickle as her meal moved within her. It was exactly what she needed. She enjoyed the wild caught men in their violent throes but this wasn’t that kind of a night for her. Her food massaged her belly. She ate more men and sipped her drink.  Was that a buffet over there? She stood up to get a better view. Someone had slaughtered a servant man and there were a fair number of women walking up to help themselves.

“What’s that?” she asked her waiter who happened to be passing by.

“That is a man named Shamus. He was smoked and seasoned this morning.”

“Have you heard if he was any good?” Danielle asked.

“Yes I overheard several ladies commenting on his taste. They found him quite delicious. On a personal level, he was a friend of mine and kept himself lean and in exceptional shape. He was graded as prime food.”

Danielle thanked the man and walked over to find a plate.

 

Danielle grabbed a bit of his abs and a slice of his leg. This looked like prime meat alright.

“ I told you he would be good,” said a voice.

Two beautiful blondes were standing nearby and nibbling at cuts of meat that were on their plates. On one plate stood a lone man, about two inches tall, and waiting for his turn. He looked like a nervous wreck. ‘Must not be a farm raised man,’ thought Danielle.  

 

“He is better as dinner than he was as a servant that’s for sure,” said the woman with the small man on her plate.

“There was this time when he was under orders to pick up this lighting equipment and he dropped it all over the floor. Oh, hello. How do you like the food?”

It took Danielle a second to realize that she was being addressed. She swallowed the piece she had bitten off, turned to the source of the voice and smiled.

“Oh it’s exceptional, thank you. I was just over there eating inch men and I saw this buffet and decided to try some. Excellent food.”

“He is isn’t he. I’m Stephanie,” said the woman with the man on her plate. “I own this resort and I am glad to hear that you are having a good time. This is my friend Janie.” Danielle introduced herself and the all talked of this and that for a few moments but then Stephanie explained they had work to do.  They walked away and Danielle returned to her place where she enjoyed the music and watching people on the dance floor. She ate her slices of man and then remembered the people in the bowl that were expectantly looking up at her. She was getting full but had enough room for them. She grabbed one, dunked him in sauce and swallowed him quickly while reaching for the next man.

 

As the woman stood up to look at something across the room Dave gazed at her stomach. Five men were already in there. Soon he would be too. She walked off towards something at the other end of the room. They all watched her ass move rhythmically as she moved. Dave imagined himself as part of those gluteus muscles. What a wonderful fate.  Then she was gone for some time and there was nothing left but the sound of voices and music. They could see people moving around and off in the distance their owner talking to someone else. It seemed an eternity before the woman returned and set a plate before herself. She ate the meat on the plate with obvious enjoyment and sipped her drink as she gazed across the room. She appeared happy to simply be there. Then she looked down at them and grabbed a man. She polished off four men quickly and then seemed to slow down. Dave realized what she was doing. She was letting the men digest so there would be room for the three men left.  She sat for a while but then, when they thought immediate danger had passed she grabbed another man and then Dave’s neighbor. He watched as she put him onto her tongue. His view was obscured as her lips drew together and she swallowed him.

Dave figured she would eat him at once but no, he had more waiting to do. She was watching with slight interest at the dancers when an attractive blonde woman suddenly came up behind her and asked her to dance.

 

“Would you care to dance with me?” said Stephanie.

“Of course, I love to,” said Danielle. She stood up and then remembered the last man sitting in the bowl. Might as well finish him off before she started dancing, she thought. She grabbed him, tossed him down the hatch, and swallowed. Then she made her way onto the dance floor with Stephanie.

 

Dave was picked up by Danielle. She opened her mouth wide and suddenly he was in her mouth. She moved him to the back of her throat and swallowed him quickly. A few seconds later he arrived in her stomach. He realized that the excessive lurches of her belly were from her dancing. It made an attempt at escape impossible. Not that he would have tried. He tread water in her belly which was filled with banana drink, mush that was partially digested meat and several bodies. He didn’t live long in her belly but he was happy to be the food of such a beautiful woman. Soon he passed into her intestines and was absorbed into her body.