- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter follows Stephanie through her lunch as well as a man being chased for food by a woman. Thanks to banfield with his additions towards the end of this chapter. I hope everyone likes it.

Stephanie walked over the yellow sand towards the back door to her office. The midmorning sunlight was slanting over the rim of the cliffs that surrounded the lagoon and bathed the beach in warm sunlight. Droplets of water that still clung to Stephanie from her swim caught the rays of dawn and glittered like a thousand gems. The sun warmed her skin and began to dry her. The sand was not yet hot, just light and fluffy. Each step felt like a massage as her feet sank in and the tiny grains moved between her toes. The sea air filled her lungs, pure and fresh. The wind played with her golden hair. All was well with nature. It was the perfect place for a resort. Her resort. The thought had occurred to her many times but never so often as in the mornings.

Arriving outside the office she positioned herself below a faucet head that protruded from the wall. Depressing a button incited a stream of cool water to spill over her, obliterating the sunshine’s work towards drying her but carrying away with it the salt and sand that still clung to her skin. She relaxed into the feeling of the cascading water caressing her body, the smell of the ocean in her lungs, the warm reassurance of the sun behind her. It was enough to ease even the most troubled of minds and Stephanie was not overly burdened with worry. Shutting off the water, she went into the back entrance hall of her office where a warm towel stood waiting. Drying off, she slipped out of her wet bathing suit and pattered into her office. She cast the suit aside. Really, it didn't cover that much. There was a bra of course and the thong bikini. She needed nether now. Stepping into the middle of her office, with plenty of space about her, she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her hands towards the sky (more accurately towards the ceiling) then dropped her hands and sank into a perfect yoga pose. The yoga was just the right combination of stretching and strength building to challenge her muscles after a long hard swim. She had preformed this string of yoga poses so frequently that it was automatic. Muscle memory alone led her from one step to the next, holding each position for a certain amount of time. Her conscious wandered.

A side door opened and a very good-looking man bearing a tray of food stepped into the room. It was still early for lunch but Stephanie knew that she would be racing the clock for much of the day and had informed her servant that she would have her midday meal a bit sooner than usual. This was just as well because she was starving after the three-mile swim, her breakfast of toast and eggs seemed woefully inadequate.

 Stephanie swung up out of her pose and stood up straight with an effortless grace that to the common observer would have looked natural and easy. If this same observer were to have tried a similar motion he would like as not have landed on his head. Stephanie directed her attention at the tray in the man’s hands. It contained a sandwich with a large bun, a banana and a jug of juice made from a tropical fruit. She also noted the two tiny figures next to the sandwich. For the briefest of seconds she contemplated chastising her servant for bringing such small chappies to her. He could have at least been a bit less stingy about it and given her several dozen of them at that size. Then she remembered that she herself had told him to limit the size and amount of men she ate for lunch today. It would hardly be proper to scold the servant for following her orders. She bit back her reprimand.

Her belly was insisting that she forego dressing and concentrate upon the food. She saw no reason against this. She was hungry now and her clothes could wait. There would be a few moments before she had a scheduled meeting with an employee. With a polite thank you she dismissed the tray barer and walked around to the back of her desk. Just as she was lowing into her seat Janie (her secretary) called over the intercom. Janie must have arrived early today. "Stephanie? You in yet?" asked the disembodied voice.

 "Yup. Just got in."

"Great. I'm sorry to bother you but you know that band "Eye of the Sun" that's supposed to play this evening? Well the tour manager is on the line."

"Oh. Patch her through. On audio." she added looking down at her naked self. She had obviously made the wrong decision when she had forgone dressing for food.

 

The giant woman above them was just about to sit in the correspondingly large chair when a page sounded and she began a business call. Her attention was diverted from them for a moment. Nonetheless, the two men gazed up at her marvelling at her beauty and not a little at her size. She must have been eight hundred feet tall! Her breasts were much larger than they were. One of the men guessed they were each fifty feet wide and maybe thirty feet out from her chest. They were beautiful and round. Her eyes were large blue pools. Her flaxen hair rimmed her face, still slightly damp from her shower. Her lips were large and beautiful, her cheekbones high. The woman's belly even towered above them. It was fit and firm and trim. She looked like an angel. They watched as she parted her large, luscious lips and said;

"What the fuck do you mean you won't be able to make it?"

Stephanie walked around to stand at the front of the desk. She stood facing away from the desk and towards where a hologram of the tour manager would have been had Stephanie been using the visual option on the communications system. It was where Stephanie habitually stood to talk with businesswoman during interstellar calls and she subconsciously felt more comfortable here than sitting at the desk. She balanced her weight evenly on her feet and breathed slowly to relax herself. The woman on the other end was telling her it would be impossible to make it to this planet in time for the concert.

 

 The two men watched Stephanie gracefully glide to the front of the desk and face away from them. Her large, well toned buttocks curved out from her thighs in symmetrical forms of perfection. The whole of her buttocks was well over four hundred feet across from their perspective. Every inch was flawless. It was obvious from where they stood that this woman put a high emphasis on physical fitness.

 

She shifted her weight to her left foot, cocking her hips to one side and causing a corresponding shift of her butt. The two men's arousal began to grow even more intense. The image of those buttocks was something that many men before them had gazed upon and marvelled at. Her strong glutinous muscles stood out well upon her. Little did the two men realize that her fantastically firm rear was constructed with the bodies and flesh of men such as them. Men she had eaten. Some of these men had been their size, some had been a bit bigger. A few had been as tall as Stephanie. Shamus, her late servant, was one of these. A quantity of of his body had indeed become a small part of Stephanie's bum. Some tiny men had even been completely absorbed into part of her rear end. One thing was for certain, the skin, muscles and fat of her buttocks was made almost totally of men that had been alive at one time or another. This was true of most of the rest of her body as well, and of most women in that universe.

 

Stephanie shifted her hips again and returned to an even weight distribution. With a single twitch of her hips she moved the former bodies of large numbers of men. Her buttocks returned to their symmetrical and even conformation, Shamus and the others were a part of the motion.

 

 "I can drive from Alpha Centuri to here in my Ford Sunbeam in four hours. Now I've credited your band with half the money up front. We have a packed house to come see them play. Either you refund your pay to my account by eight or the band better be here by eight!"                                 

 

At the end of such an emotional conversation, everyone feels the impulse to slam a phone into a receiver to end the call. This Stephanie surely would have done had she had a phone or a receiver. In this incredibly advanced feminine society of an alternate universe, they have long done away with anything so crude as a phone. Stephanie had to content herself with pressing the "End Call" button on her desk really hard and letting out a breath. The call had eaten up some of her time. She would have Sarah coming in to meet her in a few moments. The thing to do now would be to get dressed and then eat. She slipped into a one-piece bit of clothing. It immediately conformed to her exact figure. It was soft and comfortable and felt like being wrapped in silk. It did nothing to hide her figure whatsoever. It was a black and grey suite that she looked more than great in.

 

Returning to her seat behind the desk she eyed the two tiny men staring up at her. She thought briefly of the three men she had eaten for lunch the previous day. They had been five inches tall. These men were half an inch at the very best. Well, she would have plenty to eat later. For now, her stomach was clamouring for food. She lifted the bun of her sandwich and picked up the two tiny men. Dropping them onto a piece of lettuce she pressed back down with the bun trapping them between the lettuce and mayonnaise. They weren't escaping from her! Stephanie brought the sandwich to her lips and bit into it. She realized that she had clipped the leg of one of the men in it. Munch, munch crunch. Hmm. She had just crushed one of the little men right there. This meant that she had taken one man entirely with the first bit and just caught the end of the leg of the second. She kept chewing until she was ready to swallow. Then she bit over the section where she knew the second man to be. She wanted to chew him up, not let him bleed to death or die of shock. She began to chew and a moment later felt the satisfying crunch of tiny bones breaking between her teeth. She took another bite of her sandwich, wishing there were more people in it. Just then Janie stuck her head in the door. "Sorry Stephanie but Sarah's here." Stephanie's mouth was too full to answer so she nodded and gestured to send her in.

 

 Sarah was a tall woman (taller than the average height of a woman in this universe) with red hair and a beautiful face; if Stephanie was an athlete then Sarah was a professional athlete. Her physical fitness was unmistakable as she strode into the room, greeted Stephanie warmly and sat down in a chair on the opposite side of the desk.

 "Morning, Steph. How you doing?"

"Not bad," said Stephanie after she swallowed. "So, did you pick a runner out for tonight?"

"Sure did," said Sarah. "Here, let's check him out." She slid a data chip into a panel and a hologram of a man their height. He too, was unmistakably fit and attractive. A hologram of information, flickering in the air, appeared next to him it read;

 Subject: Corbin. Black

 Age: Twenty-seven

Weight: 197lbs

Height: 6 ft. 2in.

Home Universe: 0092752-702231

 Occupation: Solider, Galactic Empire Defense Force

"He looks well muscled," observed Stephanie. "Do you think he is appropriate?"

   "I can assure you, Stephanie, his flesh is of the highest quality." The underlying message was clear; I'm perfectly capable of finding a suitable man by myself thank you very much."

“Oh, I know you're a good judge of that," said Stephanie, trying to appease her friend. "I was merely thinking that such a strong looking soldier might be quite a challenge. Are you sure you're up to it?"

 "I've fought well trained soldiers before. Remember, I've never lost."

 "I remember. I just don't want you to have to re-grow another eye."

 

 The Arena was a throwback to the Roman days. There were two contestants; a runner and a chaser. The runner, a man, would try to escape from the arena and thus live another day or choose to fight the chaser. If he killed the chaser or wounded her enough to escape he would live another day. The chaser, a female, would try to catch and detain the runner. After a certain time limit had expired or if the runner was deemed unable to escape (due to the activities of the chaser) he was cooked up and eaten by the chaser and VIP's in the audience.                                                                                            

 

          The Arena could be configured to resemble a mountain, a swamp, an ocean, a forest or a jungle. The different scenes added challenge to both the chaser and the runner. It also made the spectacle more exciting for the audience. Sarah was a chaser and a good one. She was, like all of her trade, a martial arts expert. The incident to which Stephanie had referred was one in which a runner had fought her and blinded her in one eye. It had taken the advanced doctors of that universe three days to re-grow the eye. The man who had taken it did not get away. Sarah was able to detain him until the allotted time had passed and he was subsequently cooked and eaten. Sarah had said she never enjoyed eating someone more. "I don't want to re-grow another eye either," said Sarah "As long as you are sure you can handle him," said Stephanie.           

 "Don't worry. I can take him."

 

 Corbin felt nervous as he stood at the entrance to the arena playing grounds. Three black stunning beauties were there with him and all were watching him with smiles so big that it suggested that they knew something he didn't. Each of them was armed with stun-guns that did no physical harm except to stun for enough time to overcome the male species.                                                                              He knew what would happen if he lost. He had been introduced to thirty breathtaking females who smiled suggestively and said that it was their pleasure to meet him. He gazed at them with tormenting, ambiguous emotions.  As they were VIP’s they were attired in the most exquisite silks that seemed so much like human skin, and he noticed the different colours of the fabric adorning their Junoesque bodies.

 

Such was the Torment of Tarantulas that every male endured, the knowledge that they would, sooner or later, be absorbed in those seductive bodies.                                          They seemed overjoyed to meet him, the way they eyed him up and down. Several reached out to touch him, giving his limbs and torso little squeezes as if assessing his firm flesh.  He gave involuntary shudders as those inquisitive soft hands explored him. He felt his heart thump madly when one ravishing lady cupped the sexe cache encompassing his genitals.  He looked into her sparkling eyes, at her well-defined, Grecian nose and then at her mouth.  It was so alluring, so sensuous; and to add to his torment she smiled, first showing her brilliant teeth and then her glistening tongue.

 If he didn't escape the jungle in the Arena out there then they would cook him for dinner. Like anybody faced with impending doom, his mind worked feverishly, and what urged his determination was the uncanny sense of actually feeling those teeth biting into his flesh and tearing it from bone and tendons.

 Two ebony-black woman guards flanked his side but were too far away from him to try something. Both wore ornate loincloths… a square piece of cloth covering both front and back. They carried long, large spears and looked like they knew how to use them. They urged him on with an occasional word or gesture. Corbin knew that if he did not comply they would urge him on with the end of the spear. If he tried to escape before the beginning of the “game,” or threatened the safety of the owner of the hotel in any way , they would put a spear through him and eat him. A new runner would then be selected and the females would observe another man running for his life while Corbin digested slowly in their bellies. He knew he was being usurer into the presence of the owner of this “resort” one last time. He wondered why she wanted to talk to him again.

 

They found her with two other women at the entrance to the arena. All smiled at him. One of the three was even licking her thick lips as if she could prematurely taste him before the slaughter. She was attractive certainly but she did not seem quite as fit as the two to her left. Those two were remarkably fit, even for this place where women seemed to rule everything and all seemed attractive and in good shape. "Do you think we can get some of his abs?" asked the one licking her lips.

 

 "Janie, don't scare the poor man. He hasn't even started running yet!" said the other.

"When he starts running I'll probably want his arse."

"Janie!" The first one laughed. It was a genuinely pleasant laugh and it put him somewhat at ease.

 "I'm sorry. She’s usually not this forward," said  Stephanie in an apologetic tone. "I just wanted to wish you well. Are you ready?" she asked the man. 

"I think so," said Corbin uncertainly.                                                                   

 "And you do understand the objectives of the game?" Stephanie was careful to say objectives, not rules. There were no rules.

"Yes."

"Good. And you understand the stakes?"               

 "My life," replied Corbin.

 "Our dinner," corrected Janie who had stepped in.

"Sarah here will be chasing you," said Stephanie.

She gestured to the gorgeous redhead to her left. She was wearing some sort of clothing. Well really calling it clothing might give one the impression that it actually concealed and covered something. Aside from obscuring the front of her waist and give support to her breasts it did nothing but accent the remarkable but extremely feminine strength of her perfectly proportioned body.

 "You may make your way out into the Arena when the gong sounds. The escape exit is two miles through the jungle at the opposite end of the arena from which you enter. Get there and you live."

The women left, leaving him to stare at a door through which he would enter the “jungle” of the arena. He wondered how long he would have to wait before the contest began.

 

Dimpo sat down on one of the bleacher seats of the arena. From here she had a good view of the sprawling canopy of green below her. It would be impossible to see any people from here. This concerned neither Dimpo nor any other audience member. There were drone cameras that flew about and hovered after the contestants. Additionally there was a large scoreboard that held a map of both the runner and chaser’s positions.

 

 Stephanie stepped up to the microphone on the large ornate viewing box that was situated in the exact centre of the Arena. Simply standing in the box made one feel like a Roman Emperor or in Stephanie’s case; Empress. Empress or no, Stephanie was always nervous about addressing such a large crowd. The stands were packed. Tentatively she said into the microphone;

 “Greetings, Ladies, and welcome to The Arena!” There was a loud cheer from the stands. It sent chills down the spines of Stephanie, Corbin and Sarah all at once, though each was situated in different parts of the stadium. “Tonight for your entertainment we bring to you Chaser Sarah, who has a record of thirty-six professional catches which makes for a perfect record of thirty-six and zero.”

 

Stephanie was gaining momentum in her address, as she knew she would. In the thick of a speech it was easier to speak than when you just started and were still feeling the affect of pre-public speaking jitters. “And now for her opponent: Runner Corbin from a far away universe and professional soldier!” More cheers here plus a lot of jeers and catcalls.

 

 “Ladies, please sit and enjoy the evening. Let the race begin!” shouted Stephanie as the gong sounded and the crowd roared.

 

Corbin ran into the jungle. Two miles was not far. Corbin could have run four miles in twelve minutes if there were no trees in the way. He started into the foliage at a quick pace, using b-lines to ensure that he did not vary from the course that would take him straight to the other side. Four minutes later he realized that this was going to be more difficult than he originally anticipated. The females had set up hills, waterfalls, dense prickly foliage and all other manner of obstacles to hinder him. Fortunately he was finding his way around such difficulties with out losing too much time. Besides the woman would be slowed by such natural hindrances too and…

 

Suddenly, the world went topsy-turvy as Corbin was hoisted ankle first, upside down. He looked up and found himself dangling by one foot from a snare. It took about 45 seconds to release himself from the snare and land on his feet on the forest floor. It was a feat that any acrobat would have been proud of. Corbin had not time for pride. The trap told him several things. First, the females had thought out all the fastest routes to the escape hatch and had planted traps. Not traps that would prevent him from reaching it; just slow him down. Second, the woman chasing him must have a handle on the lay of the land otherwise the traps would catch her herself. This was not good. He couldn’t stay on the easy paths anymore. He had to lead her into dense jungle. There he would be harder to track and there would be fewer traps… he hoped. The disadvantage was that he would move slower in dense jungle and slower still to look for more booby traps. He would just have to hope for the best.

 Another gong sounded in the distance. It meant that the five-minute head start had expired and Sarah was in the jungle. A great, high-pitched cry erupted from the avid spectators.                    

 

 He passed by three more traps and was only caught by one of them. This was a simple pit, covered by a thin layer of dirt. Fortunately there were no spikes at the bottom. He hoisted himself out and continued on but was aware that if Sarah passed this way she would see the trap sprung and know she was going in the right direction. He took a few moments to smear his face with topsoil from the forest to try to camouflage his body.

 

Two minutes later he saw her running after him. He lengthened his stride and lost her. There was no question that he was faster than she was though both of them seemed accomplished at moving through a jungle with a minimum of hindrance from flora that would have detained the novice. He thought he had lost her. That was right before she appeared in front of him and struck him a blow to the head. He fell dazed, and then as his head cleared, he found himself staring up at the magnificent figure of his predator. Her skin glistened with sweat, her breasts heaved.      

  He thought for a moment, even though she was looking down at him in triumph, that she might allow him quarter to continue the chase. Instead, she straddled his supine body.    For just the briefest of seconds he was afforded the erotic sight of her feminine fruit nestling beneath the crown of her pubic hair.       

  He raised his eyes to hers: “Pax?” he begged.  A tight, grim smile was the only response. She raised her weapon revealing red hair in the axilla. (Women long ago had ceased shaving the armpits as it was considered that men, years before, had encouraged such depilation).  Corbin raised both arms to ward off the descent of the weapon, but such was her skill and experience, the weapon found its mark.  To the tumultuous cries of the female spectators, Sarah hoisted the unconscious prey over her shoulder and strode out of the thickets.   

 Corbin awoke to the hum of electrical equipment. He was in a white and obviously sterile room. An attractive woman, dressed like a nurse was standing over him. “Feeling better are we?” She smiled at him.

“Uh. I dunno.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll numb the pain for you in a minute.”  She made a few adjustments on a large machine that looked like a cat scan. Corbin could even see that he was lying on the conveyer that would take him inside. He was about to ask what the machine did when he caught sight of the writing on the side: Man Oven.

 “Oh, God! The woman pressed a button and Corbin began sliding towards the oven opening. “Wait, wait! I don’t wanna be cooked!”                            

  “Oh don’t be such a baby. You won’t feel a thing,” said the woman with a sweet smile. She sounded like she heard that all the time. He realized she was not a nurse at all but a cook!                                                                                                                                    “I don’t want to be eaten!” 

 “That’s too bad,” said the cook, unsympathetically, “Because you’ve got a whole table of ladies who are waiting for you.”  

 “No! No! No!” screamed Corbin as his head entered the opening of the oven.                  

Just then, Stephanie, Janie and Sarah entered the room.  “Hold it!” Stephanie shouted, “We want to look at him before…”                                                                                  

 The three of them stepped to his side.  “Mmmm…superb specimen,” muttered Stephanie.       “Quite delicious,” remarked Sarah as she ran her hand over his manly chest adding, “And he has such perfect skin.”  Corbin trembled as her hand traversed his torso. It reached his genitals.  A moment’s thrill went to his loins as her fingers caught his manhood.                                                                                                                            

 “Mmm…pity,” she murmured.  

  “Oh?” queried Stephanie.                                                                                                   “Well,” muttered Janie, "It’s pretty nice, but so much better when it’s erect, all nice and hard.  I love mine to be hard.”  She glanced at Corbin suggestively giving his penis gentle squeezes.                                                      

 Corbin knew what she desired but he couldn’t, not under those circumstances.  Janie turned to the cook: “I want big,” she stated.  The cook gave a curtsy. She replaced the numbing syringe for another and brought it to the conveyor-belt.  Corbin winced as the needle penetrated his groin.

“It’ll only take a few minutes,” she explained.                    

Sure enough, regardless of the man’s state of mind, his member began to fill with blood. It rose to an awesome size.  The three ladies gazed at its enormity with wonder.                            

“You’re so right!” exclaimed Stephanie seizing it in her hand. She could have used both hands and still the swollen dome would be plainly seen.

  Each lady began feeling its size and fondling his testicles with sounds of sexual pleasure. “Cook!” called Janie, “Fetch some twine!”   

Swiftly, the cook brought the twine and tied a loop around the base of the masculine column. She pulled the ends of the twine with a fierce tug. Corbin gave a groan.                                                                                

 “Sarah,” muttered Stephanie, “You know what your prize is, don’t you?”                         

Sarah smiled knowingly. She reached out to replace Janie’s hand with hers: “I’m really looking forward to get my teeth into this.” She looked with sensuous eyes at Corbin.

   Eventually, the ladies departed to the dining hall to enjoy the hors d’oeuvres of tiny males steeped in delicious sauce, and all alive, together with aperitifs.  What terror those diminutive naked males must have felt can only be imagined as dainty fingers dipped into the bowls to select them and lift them to open mouths. Some were masticated, some swallowed.

    Corbin, with his huge stiffness rising from his loins, was feeling the effect of the second injection.  His whole body, every peripheral nerve, became numbed.                    

The cook rolled her eyes and blew a strand of hair away from her face.

“No! N…” 

The screams abruptly stopped as Corbin’s body entered the chute and the lasers began their work. It was a quick and painless death. The roasting didn’t take long as the instructions were that he should be quite rare in order to preserve the juices; and soon the woman removed his body, decorated it with fruit and wheeled it out on a tray to a table of lovely-looking ladies waiting in great anticipation.

 “Sarah, this is exquisite!” exclaimed Stephanie as she swallowed her first bite. “I stand corrected. “You could handle the man and you definitely picked a tasty dinner.” As she spoke she lifted a silver fork to her mouth. On the prongs was the tongue of Corbin.  The utensil drew away leaving the man’s tongue between her pearly-white teeth.                                                                                                                                

“Not at all, dear Stephanie. Perhaps I was a bit lucky today,” said Sarah happily as she popped a gonad into her mouth. Poor Corbin’s tumescent penis, in several pieces, was already on its journey to her stomach. 

In all, thirty-one women ate Corbin. All considered him extremely rare in taste. These women were all avid health nuts and their active lifestyle made for a fast metabolism and enhances feminine beauty, yes, and retaining their longevity.                                                      Soon, nothing was left of Corbin but bones. Janie would later call it the most delicious man she had ever eaten, and couldn’t wait to satiate her sexual needs.

                                 The end….  for now.