- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Welcome to my first story! I’ve used giantessworld for about a year now but always as a reader. I decided to make a new account and give writing a shot. I’m not sure how far I want to take this story but hopefully at least 5 chapters.

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

There’s not much action in this chapter. Just some background information.

 

 

 

My name is Zach and I’m currently about to be in the fight of my life as My 1 inch tall self is caught in the sea of shoes at my girlfriends all girl school, Notre Dame. But before we get to that let me tell you how I got in this situation in the first place.

I placed the visitors pass on my shirt and strode out of the main office, continuing down the corridor to my girlfriends classroom. It’s was her 7th period and her final class of the day. I was hoping to surprise her with flowers when class ended before going to the movies. It was a Friday and one of the few days where neither of us had any plans besides to enjoy each other’s company. I had reached her class and leaned against the wall, I pulled out my phone to help pass the time. I checked the clock and it was only 3:05. I would have to wait 10 more minutes before school ended.

Because she attended an all girls school I found it pretty awkward to be standing in the hallway as girls passed giving me sideways glances. But one girl in particular made me really uncomfortable, unlike the other girls she wasn’t just glancing at me and walking on, she had stopped dead and was very blatantly staring at me. She walked up to me and said rather aggressively,
“you know this is an all girls school right, you’re not supposed to be here.”
“Sorry but I’m waiting for my girlfriend, the woman in the office gave me permission.” I replied.
“Oh please, you’re a man and probably just here to perv on us. And frankly I’m tired of men always treating women like objects,” she said as she took another step closer
“What are you going on about? I swear I’m just here to see my girlfriend!” This crazy feminist girl seriously thought I was here to perv on girls. She really is nuts I thought to myself.
This time when she spoke it was almost scarier than the aggressive side of her because her voice was barely above a whisper,
“Pathetic, men are no better than bugs.” As soon as she uttered that last sentence my world started spinning and everything started to get blurry. Soon everything was dark and I passed out.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock and a splitting headache. It took a moment for my head to clear and my eyes to focus. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t my alarm clock at all. It was the sound of a school bell. I looked around and almost passed out again after seeing everything around me at least 100 times bigger than it should have been. And that’s when the reality of what happened hit me. The crazy feminist girl had actually shrunk me down after comparing men to bugs. I looked up and screamed as I saw the sole of a massive boot hovering over me.
“Looks like the little man finally woke up” the girl said condescendingly.
“You fucking bitch what did you do to me!” I screamed as I flipped her off.
She only giggled and said with a smirk,
“Oh you’re way to small for me to be able to hear you little man but I would watch it because if you haven’t noticed you’re in a bit of a predicament.” As if to prove her point she lowered her boot a bit farther. “I was planning on crushing you like the insect you are but I think it might be more fitting to allow the girls that are about to come out of these classrooms to do the job for me.” With that she walked away but not before kicking me with the tip of her boot and making me land flat on my back.
As I struggled to get up I saw the first classroom doors begin to open as the girls walk out.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading, any helpful reviews about what I should add or how I could improve would be greatly appreciated! :)