- Text Size +
NOTICE: This story contains material that may not be suitable for minors. If you are not of age, please leave this story.




Shannon looked down at me.
“So how do you feel?” She asked.
“Normal I guess.” I told her.
I was three inches tall and adjusting to my environment. Shannon had told me that she was going to shrink me but I didn’t know that she actually could.
“I just wasn’t expecting it to really work.” I exclaimed, just as much to myself as to Shannon.
“No one ever does,” she said. “But then they probably wouldn’t agree to it if they thought it might. I might never get to eat anyone if they did.”

She was referring to a shrinking spell that she had put on me. We were both vore fans. I wanted to be swallowed buy a giantess and she planned on doing the eating. We had become friends after we found our common fantasy, or at least a fantacy was all it ever was for me.  We had been hanging out regularly for a few weeks, mostly talking out how we would feel in our respective positions as consumer and consumee. She was a great actress and seemed pretty good at describing how food wiggled around in her mouth, throat and stomach. She must be a fan of swallowing oysters or something, I had figured. We hung out a couple times a week, ate some seafood in town or walk along the waterfront. It was fun, especially since she had a great body and the prettiest red hair you’ve ever seen. I could never keep my eyes off her jeans as she walked in front of me. You wouldn’t believe how tight those jeans were on her perfect ass.

Right now, she was a bit scarier than usual. She was pretty damn tall from my point of view. Actually, I was a hell of a lot smaller. That was a bit of a change since I was used to her five foot six inch height. It might make things harder to get to the bottom of that last statement.
“You would never get to eat anyone?” I repeated her. That seemed ominous.
“Well yeah, a lot of guys are into the fantasy thing but they tend to want me to spare them when I shrink them. I suppose its human nature.”
She let out a sigh and rested her gigantic head in the palm of a hand that looked like it could have crushed an elephant.
“Ummm..Shannon.”
“Uh huh?”
“Exactly how many guys have you shrunk?”
“Oh I don’t know.” She seemed surprised by the question “A lot.”
“I see.”
She was giving me that smile that tended to disarm my capacity for abstract thought. You know that stare? The one that pretty girls give to guys when they want them disarmed? Such a weapon was even more potent given her enormous size. She looked beautiful and terrifying all at once. My knees were weak and my hands were sweaty and shaking slightly from nervous energy. I hoped Shannon didn’t notice.
“Exactly how many of those guys that you shrunk did you eat?”
“All of them silly. That’s why I shrink them!”
That explained her thorough descriptions of feeling me struggle as she gulped me down during one of our role playing games.
She gave me a bigger smile. She had beautiful white teeth that suddenly looked menacing despite her jovial tone of voice and cheerful expression.
“And I presume that I am next on the list of people slated for digestion.”
“Of course you are.” She said that like it was a good thing. “We’ve talked of little else since we met.”
She seemed to think that I would say something like ‘Alright! This is gunna’ be friggin’ awesome!’ or something but I just stood and stared up at her in disbelief. Now I was officially scared. Don’t let it show, I said to myself. I just noticed that I was quite aroused by now.
“You’re going to digest me?” I said in a small voice. (Okay so all I could speak in was a small voice). Shannon heard me anyway.
“Digest you alive!” she said excitedly. Annimating her speech with her hands, They flew over my head as she giggled with excitement. “But first I’ll give you a pre- dinner treat. She started taking off all her clothes and wasn’t really keeping an eye on me. There went her shirt and bra. She was stunning! Better than I had imagined, and believe me I had done plenty of imagining. Then she turned her back to me. I figure this was my chance to make a break for it but then off went the jeans and I was struck dumb. A second later the thong she was wearing was tossed aside. Needless to say I squandered my best chance at escape gawking at the nicest bottom I had ever seen in my life.
“Like what you see?” she asked.
I dumbly nodded.
“That’s good because you’re getting swallowed in a second.” She was walking towards me and decided that rather than wait for her to make good on her promise that I might try to do something to save myself. Being actually digested alive seemed a less attractive option. I ran around the potted plant I was standing in front of and tried to make a break for the end of the table. I reached the end but discovered a supreme absence of any means of speedy decent short of jumping.
“You cant get down unless I let ya’!” said Shannon, bending to my level. “But I’m not gunna’ because I’m gunna’ eat ya!” she said a little louder than absolutely necessary.
Suddenly I was swept off my feet and into a giant hand. Once again I found myself face to beautiful giantess face with Shannon. God she was sexy.
“Sorry about eating you. Just try and enjoy yourself. After all, this is your fantasy.”
She had a point there. Her mouth opened wide and I found myself staring down her mouth and her tongue came out and licked me all over. I cant say it wasn’t fun.
“Time to be eaten little guy,” she said and with that she forced me into her open mouth.
I tried to fight as much as I could. I could tell it was only turning her on but I couldn’t stop resisting as her tongue tossed me about. She moved me towards her throat with me saying my prayers and struggling to find traction on the smooth tongue coated in slime, only to send me back towards the front of her tongue with a flick. Then finally I realized she had stopped playing. She had pushed me to the top of her mouth and pinned me there. Her tongue pressed hard into my body and I was fighting not to exhale. She probably didn’t know how hard she was pushing me. I pushed back as much as possible but with little effect. She aligned me, head first in the direction of her throat.
“Shannon! No! Don’t do this!” I pleaded with her but to no avail. She tilted her head back and swallowed in a wave motion with her tongue .I slid into her throat which shoved me into her esophagus. Then it was a sort of freefall, allowing me to contemplate the fate that awaited me and that had ended many a man before me. I was excited and terrified. Suddenly the esophagus ended and I fell into Shannon’s stomach. There was some liquid at the bottom of it, which I landed in, but it was not deep. Fortunately the stomach wasn’t too hard a surface to land on. Nothing was broken, yet.

The liquid pool was horribly acidic and I screamed from the pain of it. I tried to struggle from the small pool but it was impossible. Whenever I tried to climb the stomach wall, I slipped back into the pool and burned my feet. Also my movements seemed to cause more acid to be secreted by the stomach. Soon I was in agony.
“Mmm keep moving around,” I herd Shannon’s echoing voice.
My skin was coming off and I howled in pain. Finally, I blacked out. From pain or lack of oxygen, I wasn’t sure which.

Shannon stood naked in her room enjoying her meals attempts to escape. Soon she could no longer feel motion in her belly. She came several times at the thought of her latest snack’s fate. What a delicious little guy he had been too. She would soon find another man and he would suffer the same end. It wouldn’t take long. It never did.