- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
intro to charecters

We begin our story in the Trisworth household. There home wasnt any ordinary home. This home had 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a dining and living room kitchen and laundry room, and last but not least a labratory in the basement. This mansion resides along north Hemington way and East 42nd street in Northern California.

The Trisworth family consists of the father DR. Roger Trisworth, the mother also a DR but in the medical field DR. Jane Trisworth, and there lovely young daughter Molly Trisworth. Unlike a normal family the Trisworths spent little time at home, other than Molly who was home all the time. Roger was at the research lab most days and nights, while Jane was head MD at the local hospital. So during the day Molly was left all by herself, well for the most part.

About a year ago Roger developed a machine that was able to shrink matter to just about any size. Being a wealthy man he gave the prototype to his daughter as a gift. With his work being so hecktic he decided it be a good idea to get Molly some playmates, after all she was only 8. So he hired a few baby sitters one for each day of the week. After they all went "missing" he simply hired more and he continues to hire new baby sitters to this day. And now we tell the tale from Molly and her playmates perspective.

Waking up a little after 10 o clock Molly rose out of bed stretching and letting out a long yawn. She reached behind her head and un did her scrunchy to let her sandy almond hair hang loose. Without wasting any time she leaned to her nightstand and began to talk to her pets in there cage.

"Goood morning little cuties!!! So who is ready to play today?" Her Brown eyes eagerly scanned the cage looking right at all her pets to see there reaction. Out of the 7 she had in her cage only 3 were awake. they were Cindy. Carline, and Rebecca. Cindy looked to be the most awake so she reached down and gently picked her up out of the cage in her fist. Her grip on Cindy was gentle, but still firm enough to make her squim a little bit.

"So Cindy you wnna go get some breakfast? I know I do lets eat." Placing Cindy into the right pocket on her nightgown Molly skipped off to the kitchen. Molly opened the cupboard and immediately moved several boxes of ceral that were hiding another cage. From the cage she forcefully grabbed 2 of her captives. She took her seat at the kitchen counter and place the 2 men on the marble top before reaching for Cindy. Placing Cindy away from the 2 men she began to smile as she reached into her pocket pulling out a small black remote.

"On todays menu we have Josh and Danny. So Cindy which one do you think looks best?" Molly looked at Cindy standing with one hand under her chin thinking.

"Hmm they both look so good, but I think Ill take Danny." With that the blonde smiled up and winked at Molly. Molly then shrank both men from 6 inches to just 2 inches, but Danny continued to shrink until he wasonly a 1/8 of an inch tall. Danny watched as his friend was picked up by the little girl.

"MMM you look good enough to eat." Molly teased as she brought him abover her gaping mouth. Josh kicked and screamed to no avail, as the giantess dropped him into her awaiting mouth he was forced all around by her tougne. Then after a few good sucks Molly forced him to the roof of her mouth and swallowed him whole.

"Ahhh what a good breakfast, I hope you enjoy yours."

"Dont worry I will." The fact is Cindy didnt want to kill this guy that she had never met, but she also didnt want to become Molly's next breakfast. So the blonde walked over to her prey making each step as loud as she could to scare him, after all might as well have fun with him while she can. Standing just in front of him pauseing for a second she let him gaze at her beauty. Cindy was originally 5' 8" with a killer body. Her soft slightly tanned skin was simply radiant. Her perfect round toes lead oh so perfectly to her sexy long legs, which waved right to her inviting hips. Further up her stomach was well defined but not too over worked, and her chest was very ample at just under a D. Her lips were pale yet moist and her eyes were like a silvery ice. Her short blonde hair finished off her perfectection. To Danny this girl was nothing short of a Goddess. He was only given a moment to stare at her magnificent curves while he waited just inches from her right foot. Lost in a trance he didnt even notice that he had been lifted up to her face.

"Well little guy dont worry Im gonna make your last meal very special." With that she licked his body all over before sucking him into her mouth like a piece of candy. She sucked on him and swirled him in her mouth giving him a slight bit of pleasure before his terrible demise. Then as quickly as it started it was over, she had swallowed what normally could have been a decent boyfriend, but for her was just one of many breakfast treats with Molly.