- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Author note: The fallowing one shot is a sequel to the story “Side effects”

 


Interview with a solar giantess

 

 

Recently GTS Today (the most popular giantess magazine in the wishbone multi verse) had a chance to talk to Arnold and Tiffany on the one year anniversary of Tiffany becoming a class two solar giantess. Here’s a record of the conversation.

GTS Today: “I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to get interviewed.”

Tiffany: “No problem.”

Arnold: “We wanted to get the record straight on a few things.”

GTS Today: “My first question is for Arnold. There are rumours that you’re a SW (Shrunken Women) fan.”

Arnold: “That is a bit of an exaggeration. It’s true that I did go to a SW resort in the Size Islands and played with a few SW’s. But that was before I met Tiffany. It is true I’m attracted to small women. I’m 6’2” and Tiffany was 5’2” when we got married.”

GTS Today: “So there was always a height difference.”

Tiffany: “That’s correct. Of course it’s a lot more extreme now.”

GTS Today: “I guess it’s safe to say that becoming a solar giantess has put a strain on your marriage?”

Tiffany: “It has been challenging, but I want to make it clear that I’m still married to Arnold.”

GTS today: “Who has been saying you’re divorced?”

Tiffany: “Some giantess fans act like that since I’m a solar giantess ,my marriage to Arnold no longer applies.”

Arnold:”I’ve caught several giantess fans having sex or trying to have sex with my wife. One guy even told me “she too much giantess for just one man.”

GTS today: “Speaking of sex, how has that changed for you two?”

Arnold: “Quite frankly it’s made it worse. Some men may like making love to a mountain sized woman. But I’m not one of them.”

Tiffany: “Even worse I can only be shrunk for 48 hours a year.”

GTS today: “And why is that?”

Tiffany: “For reason I don’t understand. After 48 hours I grow back to this size wither I want to or not.”

GTS today: “Have you been shrunk at any point in the past year?”

Tiffany: “Yes. Arnold wanted a weekend alone together for some love making.”

Arnold: “It was a wonderful weekend. It was just like the old days. She’s not kidding about the 48 hours. I had to run for my life to avoid getting crushed by her growing body.”

GTS today: “Have you considered making Arnold bigger?”

Tiffany: “Giants are not allowed here. It’s actually a crime to make a man bigger than his normal size.”

Arnold: “She’s right. I do admit the thought of becoming a giant has crossed my mind. I even researched Dr. Grow to see if he did male solar giantesses. But it seems his attempts to create male solar giants have ended in death or gender change into a woman.”

GTS Today: “Are you still in touch with Dr. Grow?”

Tiffany: “Not really. I have had some contact but not much. From what I hear he is busy creating solar giantesses in other earths.”

GTS Today: “We have reason to believe that he has created a dozen other class two solar giantesses.”

Tiffany: I’m not sure what I think about that.”

GTS Today: “What do you think of the class two solar giantesses you live with?”

Tiffany: “Melody and I were friends before she became a giantess and since were both giantesses now our relationship has gotten closer. Hillary on the other hand, I don’t like her very much and I get the impression she hates me.”

GTS today: “Have you heard of the extreme size difference support group?”

Arnold: “We went to one of their meetings.”

Tiffany: “We meet some interesting people there, but I’m not sure I want to go back.”

Arnold: “Most of the couples there were normal sized women and tiny men.”

GTS today: “Any more comments on how your lives have changed?”

Tiffany: “Before I was a solar giantess I was a lawyer. I dealt with personal injury cases. Now I find myself as a defendant. People keep suing me for damaging their property or causing death or injuries to their loved ones.”

Arnold: “My fear is that they will bankrupt us.”

Tiffany: “I admit I have caused some destruction. But I’m a mile tall. It’s hard to not accidently destroy something at my size.”

Arnold: “Before she became a giantess we lived and worked in the same city. Now she based in Texas while I still work in Alberta.”

Tiffany: “While I can walk from Texas to Alberta, I can’t visit the home I shared with Arnold.”

GTS today: “Why not?”

Tiffany: “It’s located inside a large city and class two solar giantesses are not allowed inside cities. I understand why they have such a rule but it still sucks. “

GTS today: “On that note, we’ll wrap things up. Thanks again for your time.”

 

 

The end for now

 

As always comments are welcome