- Text Size +
Story Notes:
-----
There's a tagged sex scene at the bottom of this story. So skip that if it's not your thing.
Shorter than my last smutty situation, but much much more NTR'y. I'm not usually into that, but the thought of it in a size situation adds a ton of possibilities. I mean the guy is pretty much nothing to her anyway.
----

The two of them were in her room, his face was red from embarrassment. She'd pulled away... he thought... god damn it she'd pulled away.

"Look, it's just that... we spend all our time together and I thought..."

"I'm sorry. I have someone else..."

The pain that shot through Greg's chest was familiar to him, he'd had a string of bad luck with girls, so when the stunning Chinese exchange girl had started hanging out with him he had felt for the first time that things were starting to look up. He'd spent weeks hanging out with her, going for dinner between classes and speaking to her every night on messenger. They'd been to a fresher's party together, ending up back at her dorm and he'd tried to... god damn it... How could she do this!?

"This isn't fair Yue! You led me o-"

Before he could finish his sentence, her arm raised swiftly, bringing her hand to his face. She clicked her fingers and Greg fell backwards on the bed. His eyes were open, but his vision felt funny - everything was growing in size, the roof seemed further and further away... the sounds of Yue's breathing got louder and louder...

Yue's delicate fingers reached out and grabbed the tiny form of her friend - well, former friend - plucking him out of the pile of his clothes.

"I'm sorry Greg" she sighed, "but if Joe finds out you kissed me he'll get mad at both of us. So it's better he never finds out..."

Greg kicked his legs desperately, but they only found air. She held him up to her face, softly between her thumb and forefinger. Her face was... beautiful. From her bob cut black hair that framed it, to the soft nose and fine discerning eyes with short, thick brows that sat above. Eyes that looked at him with what he hoped was a flicker of pity. Movement below brought his gaze away from hers, her thick bottom lip parted slightly as her pink tongue ran briefly across it. Surely she wasn't planning on...

"Don't worry. I just need to hide you for a bit... I read in biology class back in high school that stomach acid can't hurt people..."

He expected the end to come there and then, but his eighteen year-old captor wasn't ready just yet. He kept his gaze fixed on her face as she carried him across the tiny dorm room to the kitchenette by the window. There she reached up and took out a glass from the cupboard. She placed him inside, his height making it impossible to even begin to scale or topple the heavy beaker. She grabbed a bottle of olive oil that sat on the surface and unscrewed the cap. With the motion of a practiced chef, she poured the oil down on him in a circular motion, creating a pool up to his waist.Then, with a little laugh she tilted the glass, sending Greg on his back and covering him in the fluids.

"Well, you wouldn't want me to choke right?" she giggled.

A distraction across the room. Her phone buzzed and she quickly turned in surprise. She wiped her hands on her tight jeans and checked her message. As she leaned over to grab the phone, Greg caught a glimpse of her shapely bottom. His heart sank. What the hell was happening to him. He only wanted to be with her and now this... this nightmare. He tried to speak, but the air didn't make a sound in his throat.

Yue straightened up and giggled, her arms held close to her chest as she hopped a little in the air. She came over, and placed the phone down next to Greg's prison. It was too far away for him to see the screen.

"Er, sorry... just stew in there. I have to take a shower! Joe and I are going out tonight!"

Suddenly a piece fell into place. All those times she'd not answered her messages. All those times she'd left their movie nights early. It was obvious to Greg when he gave it a moments thought. She was rushing back to see her boyfriend. She was young, she loved the attention from guys in this strange new world, but she didn't need it. She quickly through some things into a wash bag and stepped into the cubicle in the corner of the room.

He sat on the side, soaking in oil, listening to the sound of water run over her body as she hummed a pop song to herself. Occasionally there was a hum from her phone which sent a vibration through the floor of Greg's glass which went all the way to his head - making him dizzy and disorientated.

After a while, she stepped out in her cotton white panties. She rubbed a towel against her hair, making her small breasts wobble slightly. She let the towel rest on her shoulders and turned to face Greg.

"Oh, forgot I'd left you out here." she laughed, "Still, you're going to be seeing all this from the inside soon enough."

She gave a little twirl.

"So, what do you think? Joe's a lucky guy right? Best part is that we'll do anything for each other. Anything!"

She pushed her thighs together and squirmed excitedly. She reached over and grabbed the cup, she passed Greg around to her behind. Her panties clung tightly around her ass, and Greg could see a little patch of moisture forming on the underside of her pussy. With her free hand she pulled her panties down around her thighs, and then proceeded to pull her butt cheek to one side.

"Maybe I'll not hide you in my stomach after all. Maybe it'll be better too keep you in my ass... you're probably really nicely oiled up now and..."

She giggled again.

"Maybe it'll be hot to have you in there as Joe's fucking me tonight!"

Then she brought him back around to the front, holding his glass in front of her stomach which she gave a pat. Greg looked down, and through the yellowish oil he could see the top of her crotch, adorned with a light ring of pubic hair. Noticing his gaze, she drew the glass against her belly.

"Hey! No more peeking. You're not going in there. Joe would DEFINITELY know about that. I think it's best you end up in my stomach after all."

Slowly, she lifted him up to her face again. He felt sick, and was relieved it would soon be over. Yue tilted the glass slowly towards her lips, which opened slightly allowing Greg to slide towards them but not enter, though he saw the oil drain around him and into her mouth. She took the glass away slightly, and he watched as she sloshed around the excess oil, smacking her lips to finish the spread. Greg looked down once again, and noticed her free hand was massaging her pussy slowly. The view was short lived, as in a swift motion she deposited him onto her waiting - and well lubricated - tongue.

"Wait! Yue!" He managed to scream as he clung to the slimy muscle, he was aware his voice came out in a high pitched note. Any serious consideration she was giving to the situation must have flown out of the window then. She brought her tongue in and closed her lips, sealing Greg in darkness.

"Heh" came a little laugh, as Yue's tongue moved him around her mouth, probing him and tumbling him around. Every so often her lips would part a little to let out a soft gasp or moan as she pleasured herself, the light revealed strands of oily saliva clinging and hanging from every surface.

After some time of this Yue finally decided to swallow. She gathered up all the contents of her mouth and pushed the oily mess of saliva and Greg's exhausted body to the back. She opened her mouth one last time.

"Any lasht wordsh?"

"Yue, please, I love you..."

She swallowed hard.

"You sound ridiculous."

Yue leaned back on the bed. She licked her lips and traced the lump down her throat, past her small breasts and rested her hand on her abdomen. She couldn't wait for Joe to arrive.

- WARNING - SEX  - 

Later that night.

The two of them stumbled into Yue's dorm as they had dozens of times before. She'd remembered to hide all the evidence of her earlier visitor, she knew how jealous Joe could get. She loved it. It meant he cared about her more than anything. He was carrying her in front - her legs wrapped around his waist his one hand cradling her back, the over firmly holding on to her ass. He planted a kiss on her and let her down to the floor. Closing the door behind him, he climbed out of his jeans one leg at a time as he advanced on her - every step closer he took placed another kiss on her lips.

She jumped onto the bed and rolled over from side to side as she wiggled off her jeans. She could feel an excited lump move in her stomach as Greg was no doubt trying to stay on his feet. Joe was standing at the foot of the bed pulling off his shirt to reveal a swimmer's body - the kind that drove Yue wild. However, it was the next item of clothing she was keen to see the back off, and he obliged by slowly pulling down his underpants. His cock sprung to attention as it was freed. On his hands and knees he crawled over to the figure in front of him. Yue had already taken off her t-shirt and bra, leaving just her panties between them.

Inside Yue's stomach, Greg pounded against the walls.

Feeling the flutter inside her, Yue could contain herself no longer. She rose to meet her lover and the two of them embraced, his cock rubbing against her soaking wet panties as she grinded her hips back and forth - a motion which unsettled Greg and caused him to slip over and slide down to the bottom of his prison again and again.

She was on top then, pulling off her panties and letting them sit around her ankle, she lowered herself down around Joe, who raised his hands to her waist and held on firmly, pulling his torso towards her to kiss the skin of her navel and flick her nipples with his tongue. She pushed him onto his back and began to ride him - slowly at first, but building up speed as her pleasure increased.

Greg was launched into the air, and came crashing back with a splat to the floor. Before he could get hold of something... anything... another mighty rising came and threw him skyward again. Suddenly he felt the floor roll from under him and he fell forwards as Yue's body rocked back and forth.

The world around him boomed with the sound of her panting and moaning, beyond that he could hear another voice.

"Fuck... your ass is fucking perfect."

"Fuck me Joe! Oh GOD. This is..."

Joe was close, he'd turned the situation over and now Yue was before him, bent over the bed. He looked down and saw her cute butt shaking with every thrust as his dick slid in and out of her pussy. He tapped her lightly on the shoulder and she quickly slid off him and turned around. With a swift motion she brought her mouth to his dick and began sucking.

Joe was in heaven, he'd never known Yue to be this assertive, and wondered what could have given her so much confidence. He didn't have long to wonder before all his thoughts fell down to the moment. He let go, and Yue felt his hot jizz fill her mouth.

Deep down in her stomach, Greg finally got back to his feet. Down was down again and the motion had stopped. He felt a sigh of relief that it was over, but a sense of dread over what his ultimate fate would be. Yue had said that he couldn't be hurt inside her, but he'd begun to feel a slight tingle as time had gone on... surely it was nothing.

*GULP* came a mighty sound from above, followed by the booming sound of the familar giggle he'd fallen in love with.

Greg froze in horror. He knew what was coming next.

--------------

The next morning Yue woke up with a start. Joe had left in the early hours of the morning and she'd fallen asleep pretty easily after a second shower. She rose and headed over to the tiny bathroom, sitting down delicately on the loo she checked her phone, Joe had sent her a message telling her that he loved her, and that she had to tell him the secret that got her in THAT good a mood. She giggled and cleaned herself up. She stood in front of the mirror and examined her body - she knew why guys liked her.

She walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Sighting the bottle of oil and the unwashed glass from the night before she suddenly remembered Greg. She'd meant to get him out in time and... ah well. Not like anyone would miss him. He was a bit of a stalker, she'd decided, and putting on her clothes she headed out to face the day.