- Text Size +
I sat on the couch and waited while Christine showered and got dressed. She came downstairs wearing a short-sleeved white top, showing an uncharacteristically small amount of cleavage. She wore skimpy denim shorts and high-heeled sandals. The shorts were so small that the lining of her pockets could be seen underneath them. Her hair was tied into a ponytail, and her face was covered by a pair of oversized square-framed Gucci sunglasses. The vibrant sway of her hips and bounce of her breasts as she walked down the steps reinforced my conviction that all of her abuse was worth it.

“Alright, let’s go, Squirt.” She said, as she walked towards the couch. “I’m gonna pick up Mandy and then we’ll go to my house.”

“Can we bring my walker?” I asked, doubtfully.

“What for? You won’t need it.”

“I know, but I just like having it with me. You never know...”

“I really don’t feel like putting that thing in my car for no reason.”

“Please? I... I would really feel better if we brought it.”

“I said no!” She replied, angrily, as she dropped her left hand to the couch and trapped me in her fist.

She carried me out to her car and sat in the driver’s seat. I looked in the rear-view mirror as she adjusted it, and was greeted by her devious smile. I was suddenly filled with regret.

There was a peculiar container in the cup holder. The circumference of the bottom part was only the size of a soda can, which allowed it to fit in the cup holder. Above the cup holder, it opened up into a small bucket.

“What’s that for?” I asked, motioning my head towards the bucket.

“Hehe. I got that a while ago. I was starting to think I might never get to use it.”

I stared at her blankly, confused. She moved her hand over the bucket and dropped me in it. I stood up and looked at her smiling face hovering over me. The bucket was as tall as me, I couldn’t see over the rim.

“Don’t stand up. It’s safer if you sit.” She informed me, as she poked my chest with her index finger and knocked me down. “Hehe.” She giggled, amused by the ease at which she overpowered me. She put the key in the ignition and started the car.

“Can’t you just put me in your...” I requested, pointing to her chest. “Or between your thighs? I just don’t feel safe in here.”

“You’re just full of requests today! Aren’t you, Squirt! Haha! You’ll be fine. You’re safer in the bucket, I think. Plus, I just showered - I don’t feel like cleaning semen off my boobs. Hahahaha!”

“I promise that won’t happen! I won’t let it happen. Just, please, take me out of here.”

She put on her seatbelt and reversed out of the driveway, ignoring my pleading. I began to tremble with anger. I gritted my teeth and clenched my tiny fists. Other than the walls of the bucket, her profile was the only thing in my view. I stared at her, consumed with rage.

“You only put me in here to humiliate me!” I blurted out.

She slammed on the brakes, causing me to slide across the bottom of the bucket and bang my head against the side of it. Clearly annoyed at my outburst, she put the shifter into park and pulled the emergency brake. Then, she removed her sunglasses and shoved them between her breasts. She removed her seatbelt. She leaned over the bucket, keeping her eyes locked on me. In one swift motion, she pressed her index finger into my gut and pinned me to the side of the bucket. Using only her index finger, she pushed me upwards, until my feet were just barely off the floor. To my dismay, I became undeniably aroused.

With it still pressed against my chest, she flipped her finger over so that her palm was facing up. Then, she curled it and took a hold of my shirt. She slowly lifted me out of the bucket, while blood surged to my erection. I tried to force it down with both hands, to no avail. It started to pulsate. I dangled in front of her face, with my boner adjacent to her smug grin. With her other hand, she pinched the bottom of my shirt and pulled up, exposing my raging penis.

“Oh, look at that. Hehe. Hey, little guy!” She said, playfully.

She grabbed my torso with one hand, constricting my arms. With her other hand, she held my legs together, completely restricting any movement. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Without warning, she slapped my tiny body against her face, forcibly inserting my penis into her mouth. I felt her soft lips press against my pelvis and testicles, as she gently squeezed the base of my cock with them. She caressed the underside of it with her tongue, as she slowly slid her lips down the length of my shaft. She emitted a monotone hum, that sounded as if she was enjoying a delicious treat. Filled with pleasure, my head shook involuntarily and my entire body quivered intensely. My penis continued to throb emphatically, as if it wanted to grow larger than it could. She pulled it gently, with her lips, as her tongue approached the tip. Then, she opened her eyes and poked my urethra with her tongue. She giggled happily; I felt the vibration of her voice around my shaft. She quickly moved her lips back down to the base, consuming the entirety of my dick. She removed her hand from my legs and grabbed my testicles with three fingers. She slowly tugged them downward, as I finally climaxed and blissfully shot a load of semen onto the back of her throat. My cock slipped out of her mouth as she pulled me away. She looked at me and gulped, swallowing my cum. Then, she undid her fist from my torso, pinched the front of my shirt, and dropped me back into the bucket.

“Hehe! That should keep you quiet for a while. Take a nap, Squirt. You must be exhausted.”

She was right - that did keep me quiet for a while. I followed her order, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

I was awakened sometime later by Mandy’s finger poking my stomach.

“Wake up, sleepy head.” She said, in a soft tone.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her gorgeous, smiling face. Her hair was died a golden blonde. It was slightly curled at the ends, which reached the peak of her chest. The new hair color somehow made her look even more beautiful than usual. She wore a red crop top that barely reached the bottom of her bosom. The neck was cut into a deep V-shape that exposed the totality of her cleavage. I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, since the outlines of her nipples were
clearly visible through her top. There was a small sweat stain over each of them; I couldn’t help but stare. It was still hard for me to fathom that she was only fifteen - she had a body that most grown women would kill for. She moved her finger to the top of my head and stroked my hair, twice, then retracted it. I stood up. She looked at Christine.

“Does he have to stay in that stupid bucket? He can ride with me, if he wants.”

“No, leave him! He’s safe in there. My house is only 10 minutes away, just leave him in there.”

“Oh, come on Christine! He can’t even see out the window! I’ll slip him under my seatbelt - he’ll be fine.”

“Why are you so concerned with him anyway?”

“Because he’s my little buddy. Right, James?” Mandy asked, in a sweet tone.”

I nodded.

She placed her left hand on the side of the bucket and rested her thumb along the rim as she spoke to me. She leaned over slightly, her prodigious breasts loomed above me. I just wanted to throw myself between them, but they might as well have been a mile away...

“So, are you excited to work with us?!” Mandy asked me.

I stared at her chest, lost for words.

“James?”

“Oh! Uhh... yeah. Excited. Yes.”

“He better be excited.” Christine chimed in. “He’s getting paid to have sex with two beautiful women and I practically had to beg him to agree.”

“Well, he’s probably worried that you’re gonna hurt him!” Mandy replied, sassily.

“He knows I’m not going to hurt him. We made a deal. Right, James.”

“Yeah. I’m not worried... I guess.”

“So, what do you wanna do in the video?” Mandy asked Christine.

Just then, Christine’s car hit a bump and was violently jerked upward. I was sent flying, almost hitting the ceiling of the car, until Mandy instinctively reached out and grabbed me in mid-air. Her initial clutch on my body was very tight, but she quickly loosened her fist when she realized I was safely in her grip. She drew her hand to the left side of her bosom. Only her thumb separated me from her giant, luscious breast. I felt the warmth of her nipple sweat against my genitals.

“See?!” Mandy exclaimed. “I told you putting him in that bucket was stupid!”

“Well, that’s cause I didn’t put the lid over it! Otherwise, he would’ve been totally safe!” Christine retorted.

“You’re ridiculous. He’s riding with me until we get to your house and that’s it!”

Mandy raised her fist to the height of her face.

“That was a close one. But don’t worry, baby, I got you.” She assured me.

Her gentle voice sparked a tingle in the back of my neck that ran down my spine. She moved her lips to the top of my head and kissed it, softly.

“He’s not a baby, Amanda.” Christine snarked.

“Shut up! I know he’s not a baby. But he’s small and the world is a scary place to him. We should make him feel safe while he’s with us. You don’t do a good job of that...”

“Don’t act innocent! Do you recall throwing him like a football at the beach?”

“I apologized to him for that. You didn’t. And you did more mean stuff after that. At least he knows he’s safe with me.”

“Whatever.” Christine replied, dismissively.

Mandy slipped her thumb under her seatbelt and pulled it away from her chest as she stuck me underneath it. It covered my torso while her soft, bulbous breasts pressed against my backside. She pinched my head between her fingers and gently pulled me upwards so that the seatbelt wouldn’t cut into my neck. Then, she pressed against my chest with her index finger, pushing me deeper into her cleavage until my torso and legs were consumed by it.

“Comfortable?” She asked me.

“I can’t move my arms.” I informed her.

“Oops! Here, I’ll fix that.” She said, as she pinched my head between her fingers once more, and gently pulled me upwards until I was able to rest my arms atop her breasts.

“Better?”

“Yeah. This is good.”

“Hehe.” She laughed softly, as she patted the top of my head with her finger.

My penis slowly stood up until it was fully erect for the remainder of the ride.

Christine pulled into her driveway and the girls exited the car. Mandy left me between her breasts as she walked inside Christine’s house and up to her bedroom. Since she wasn’t wearing a bra, I sank further with every step she took. I hung onto her necklace with both hands as gravity pulled me down her cleavage until all I could see was the inside of her shirt.

“Are you ready to meet my pets, Squirt?” Christine asked.

Smooshed by Mandy’s hefty rack, I was unable to respond.

“Don’t panic when you see them, James. Remember that they all agreed to work for Christine. They all signed the contract.” Mandy assured me, unintentionally frightening me at the same time. “You okay, James? James?”

She looked down at her chest and finally realized my predicament. She dug her fingers into her cleavage, took a hold of me and plucked me from it. She held me in her fist as she walked up the stairs. My erection was still raging; I was worried that I’d bust again before the video even began.

“Let me have my tiny.” Christine requested, as she reached her hand out.

Mandy opened her fist and carefully placed me into Christine’s palm. She clamped her fingers around me and opened the door to her bedroom. I was instantly horrified by what I saw...