- Text Size +
Christine brought her clenched fist towards her face, constricting everything from my knees, to my shoulders, in her assertive grip. She smiled, pleased to regain possession of her favorite toy. To my surprise, she undid her fist and held me with only her thumb over my chest. My feet dangled just below her palm.

“I know who took you from me, squirt.” She claimed.

“You do?”

“Of course... I’m not an idiot. The shoebox you were in – it said ‘Size 38.’ I only know of one girl with feet that huge – London. So... how did she do it?”

“Sh... she... I, uhh... what?”

“Don’t play coy... you little shit.”

She closed her fist around me and squeezed moderately tight. She pulled me closer to her, until her nose was touching my face. My heart began to pound. Sweat began to drip down my face. She kept a straight face, appearing suddenly furious, as her fingers compressed around me and her grip progressively tightened. I gasped repeatedly, unable to intake oxygen.

“I’m going to ask you one more time. How... did... she... do it?”

She loosened her grip, allowing me to respond. I inhaled deeply.

“She didn’t mean to! I... I was thirsty. There was a water bottle... in her bag. I tried to grab it, but I fell in.”

“So, she knows that I kidnapped you. Doesn’t she?” She asked, as she started to clench her fingers around me, with her thumb constricting my chest.

“No! I swear, I... didn’t... tell... her...”

I struggled to get the words out. My voice faded, underneath the pressure of her grip. I was sweating profusely.

“Please... let... me... explain...” I begged.

She loosened her fist, and I inhaled deeply.

“I swear, Christine! I didn’t tell her! I lied, and said that I fell into your bag and hid myself in your teddy bear. She believed it! Nobody knows what you did. I would never tell!”

“Alright, squirt. I guess I believe you... If you had told anyone, the police would have arrested me by now.” She realized.

“So, I guess you’re gonna take me to your house again, now. Right?” I asked.

“Well...” She started. “Things are gonna go a little different, this time. You see, Squirt, I know now, that what I did was wrong.”

“Really? You... you’re apologizing?”

“Haha! Of course not! Don’t be silly! I meant that I was wrong for keeping you at my house, permanently. I almost got myself in a lot trouble. I should’ve known that wouldn’t work. You’re too famous, being the shortest man in the world, or whatever. Any time you go missing, it’ll be all over the news. So, instead, we’ll have our fun while Kristi and Stefani are at work, and I’ll bring you home before they get back. Problem solved!”

“Are you gonna make me wear a costume again?”

“Hmmm. I’m not sure. Some people liked the teddy costume but I think more people prefer you naked. I gotta give the people what they want!”

“You know... I... I’m just saying... I could’ve told London. And she could’ve told the police. But I didn’t.”

“And? What’s your point?” She asked, angrily.

“So... could you maybe... go easy on me? I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t hurt me. I don’t wanna die...”

“Hahahaha!! Don’t be silly, Squirt. I won’t kill you. Well, not on purpose. I don’t really care about my other pets. But you... you’re my mealticket. Before you, I only had 30 subscriptions on my website. Now I’ve got over 1,000. They’re all paying $10 a month. Now that I have you back, I’ll be a millionaire soon.”

“Your... your other pets? What does that mean?”

“Hehe. You’ll see...”

Christine looked over at the stairs, Beba was walking down them. She carelessly dropped me to the seat of the couch and directed her attention to the t.v. Beba walked towards the living room, rubbing her eyes. She wore a loose-fitting gray shirt and a purple thong. Her hair was fixed in a messy bun, and her eyes were only partly open.

“Morning, Christine.” She said, as she entered the room.

“Hey, Beba.” Christine responded.

She glanced at me, grinning, then looked back at Beba. Beba didn’t seem to notice me.

“I had the weirdest dream that Kristi found James...” She started, as she bent down and lowered her ass towards the couch.

I looked up at her monstrous butt. The back of her thong was hidden beneath the crack of her astoundingly plump cheeks. A shiver ran down my spine as they casted a shadow over me. I threw my arms over my face. Christine giggled, knowing I was about to be crushed.

“BEBA!!” I yelled.

Her butt met the cushion of the couch and clobbered me. Everything went black as I was completely consumed by her right cheek. I sank deep into the cushion, paralyzed by the weight of her gargantuan cheek. I gripped the meat of her ass with both hands and pushed with all my might, in a futile attempt to stop her from crushing me. She wiggled her rear, left and right, getting comfortable, rubbing my sweat-drenched body against the leather. Luckily, it was only a moment before she questioned what she was sitting on, and rose to her feet. I remained glued to her flesh as she stood up, even after I released my grip. Her ass jiggled vibrantly as she quickly swung around. The force of her turn sent me flying. I landed on the floor, about three yards away from her feet. Beba looked at the empty couch cushion, perplexed.

“What was I sitting on?” She asked.

Christine tapped Beba’s shoulder and pointed at me, giggling. Beba covered her mouth and gasped at the sight of me.

“JAMES?! Oh my god!!”

Her feet pounded against the rug as she moved towards her. I closed my eyes, pulled my knees towards my chest and threw my arms in the air. After just two steps, she stood directly over me. I turned my head to the left and opened my eyes. I was greeted by her big toe, which was almost as big as my head. Her toenails were painted pink and perfectly trimmed. The room began to spin. I faced forward and looked up at her towering, thick thighs, which blocked my view of her face. She bent down and lowered her hands towards me, slipping her fingers behind my back. I felt her warm thumbs press against my face, as she slowly lifted me from the floor. I closed my eyes and shook my head, feverishly, trying to relieve my dizziness. She removed her thumbs from my face as I did this, and then returned them to my cheeks. She stared at me, with worry, as she slowly pulled me towards her face.

“James! I didn’t see you there! I didn’t even know you were here! Are you okay?! Say something!”

“Err... an...em...kay.” I muttered, incoherently.

“My pobrecito! Come here!” She ordered, as she pushed me against the side of her face.

She pressed her lips against each other, making kissing noises as she cuddled me against her cheek. Though still disoriented, I couldn’t help but become aroused. She moved me in front of her lips.

“Muah! Muah! Muah!” She gently kissed my chest twice, and then the top of my head. My erection grew.

With one hand, she held me against her bare thigh as she sat down. Once seated, she pulled her hand away. I slid down her thigh, to the center of her plentiful lap.

“Why didn’t you tell me James was there?!” Beba asked Christine, as she angrily smacked her arm.

“I didn’t know! I didn’t see! I was watching t.v.!” Christine claimed. “You’re the one who sat on him!”

“I’m sorry, pumpkin.” Beba apologized to me, as she poked my stomach with her index finger. “Are you mad at me?”

“No, it’s... it’s okay. I’m fine. I’m just a little dizzy.”

“You want some water, pumpkin?” She asked, in an affectionate tone, as she poked my stomach once more. My soaking shirt was the only thing covering my raging boner.

“I’m fine, really. Can I just lay here for a minute?”

“You promise you’re not mad?”

“I promise.”

“Kay. I’m glad you’re back, pumpkin. I missed you.”

“I missed you, too.” I told her.

She stared at me silently, and smiled. I smiled back at her. She placed her fingers over my shirt and tapped them against my torso, playfully. I laughed. She smiled wider and started to giggle. She slipped her fingertips under my shirt, thankfully avoiding my stiff penis. Her fingernails prodded my stomach as she began to tickle me, somewhat aggressively. She giggled with joy. I kicked my legs, overwhelmed with stimulation. I grabbed her fingers, but my tiny hands couldn’t prevent the movement of her giant fingers.

“Stop! Stop!” I yelled, in the midst of my laughter.

My stiff cock throbbed with pleasure as she continued to tickle me. I looked up at Christine. She had her phone camera aimed at me, as if she knew what was about to happen. Beba, on the other hand, had no idea that I was sexually aroused. She moved her fingers faster and faster, with more and more force. Finally, I stopped kicking. My knees locked, and my legs stood straight forward, as semen shot from my penis, onto her wrist. She yanked her hand from underneath my shirt, and looked at me with disgust. My faced turned beat red, I was frozen with embarrassment.

“EWW!! EWW!! GROSS!! Get him off of me!! Eww!! Get him off of me!” She shouted in horror, as she spread her legs apart, causing me to fall between them.

I laid between her legs, facing the couch. Christine laughed hysterically, as she pinched the back of my shirt with two fingers and lifted me from between Beba’s legs.

“I can’t believe you, James! YUCK! You could’ve told me to stop! That’s so fucking gross! I gotta take a shower... EW!”

“But I... I did say to stop.” I muttered to myself, as Beba walked away.

Christine dangled me by my shirt, adjacent to her bare chest. I grabbed the neck of my shirt with both hands and pulled it downward, to prevent it from choking me. She held her phone in front of me, still recording.

“Oh, James. Are you just turned on by everything? Haha! I mean... didn’t Kristi just stuff you in her pussy, or whatever she does with you, not even twenty minutes ago? Hahaha! You’re just ready to go at all times, aren’t you?”

My body dangled beneath the grip of her fingers. Overcome with embarrassment, I was at a loss for words. She shoved her phone into her bra and dropped me onto her lap.

“I can’t wait to show the video to Mandy. She’s gonna die laughing! Hehe.”

“No! Please! You can’t show that to her!” I pleaded, as I rose to my feet.

“Why not? What’re you gonna do about it?”

“I’ll... I’ll tell Kristi! I’ll tell her everything!”

Christine slowly stood up. I desperately tried to hold on to the skin of her thigh, as I slid towards her knee. I fell from her lap and landed between her feet. I scrambled to my feet and started to run away. She laughed, as she took one step towards me. I had no chance of escaping. Even if I could somehow reach an exit, I’d never make it there in time. Her feet were as long as my body, and one of her strides was as long as about eight of mine. She stomped her foot next to me, the force knocked me forward, onto my face. I turned around and looked up at her. Before I could move, I was surrounded by her hand. She quickly lifted me to her eye-level and slammed my back into the wall. Her open palm covered me. Her middle finger poked the underside of my jaw, pushing my chin upwards. Her wrist sat a couple of inches below my feet.

“Those are brazen words for such a little guy.” She said, as her palm compressed my body. “You’re not gonna tell her anything.”

“I will! I can’t take this anymore! I don’t care if you can... *gulp...* snap me in half, or... step on me... You’ll never get away with it! And I don’t wanna live if I have to be tortured by you every day! If you’re gonna show that to Mandy, just kill me... cuz I can’t take it anymore!”

“Hahaha! Calm down, Squirt. I’m not going to kill you. I don’t wanna hurt you. Like I said before - I need you. You’re gonna make me rich. Look...” She paused, noticing that her phone started to vibrate.

She pulled her phone out of her bra and looked at the caller.

“It’s Kristi. Why is she calling already? You better keep your mouth shut!” She ordered.

She stared into my eyes while she held the phone against her ear.

“Hey, Kristi. What’s up?”

“Sorry I’m calling already, I know I just left. Is everything okay? Is James okay?”

“Don’t worry, Kristi. He’s fine, everything’s fine. I was about to get dressed and bring Squi- err, James to my house, to hang out.”

“Okay. Thank you! Just make sure he eats, please. Can you put him on the phone?”

“He’s actually taking a nap right now. I don’t wanna wake him up. Poor thing is exhausted.”

“Help!! Kris-!! I yelled.

Christine quickly wrapped her fingers around me and pulled me towards her chest, burying my face in my cleavage, to silence me.

“What was that? Was that James?!” Kristi asked, in a panic.

“No, no.! That was the t.v.! James is asleep in your bed. Don’t be so worried, Kristi! Haha! Everything is fine, I promise. You can trust me.”

“I know. You’re right, I shouldn’t be so worried. I’ll call you on my break. Tell James that I love him!”

“I will. I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

“Okay. Thank you, again, for looking out for my Jamesy.”

“Of course! Anytime! Don’t even mention it!”

“You’re the best! Muah! Love you.”

“Love you too, hun. Bye.”

She ended the call and pulled me away from her bosom, as she shoved the phone into her bra. She kept her fist wrapped around me, loosely. I pulled my arms from her grip and let them rest above her thumb. My feet dangled freely. I tried to conceal my fear, but my trembling made it obvious.

“Wow. You were really gonna tell her.” She said, surprised. “Maybe you’re not as pathetic as I thought.”

“I’m not going to your house.” I stated. I don’t wanna do this! If you bring me to your house, I’m gonna tell Kristi everything! And the only way you can stop me, is to kill me!”

“Haha! Stop being so dramatic! I think there’s another way I can keep you from telling Kristi...”

I looked at her blankly, waiting for her to explain.

“How about this - I’ll give you 10% of everything I make from the videos. And I won’t tell anyone about your little incident with Beba. All you have to do is follow my instructions without arguing, and not tell Kristi about anything.”

“I don’t trust you.” I told her. “You’re not gonna pay me. You’re just gonna use me.”

“Yes I will pay you! You’ll sign a contract. Everything will be totally legit! I had my other pets, I mean, employees, sign a contract. I’ll just modify it for you.”

“Other employees?” I asked, confused.

“Yup! I have a few other midgets working for me. They live with me, too. Except, none of them are nearly as small as you. That’s why I need you. My fans love you so much because you’re so tiny.”

“Well, I still don’t wanna do it. I want more than 10%.” I told her.

“More than 10%?! Hahaha! My other pets don’t even get paid. Being owned by me is a dream come true for them. I don’t think you realize how much money we’re talking about, Squirt. I’m going to make millions from these videos. You’ll never get an opportunity like this again. Do you wanna work shitty jobs for the rest of your life?”

“I don’t... I don’t know.” I replied, weighing the pros on cons in my head.

“Face reality! Without me, you’ll always be worthless. You’re two feet tall... You can’t do anything! And you think Kristi is gonna stay with you forever?! Hahahaha! She just feels bad for you! Soon, she’ll get tired of taking care of you. She’ll realize she can have someone better. And when she does, she’ll dump you, in a heartbeat. Then, you’ll be nothing. You know it’s true! The only way you can have a purpose in life, is work for me. Let me give you purpose. I’ll never leave you. As long as you’re making me rich, you’ll be important to me. And you’ll be making A LOT of money, too! So what’s it gonna be, Squirt? Be my toy and be rich? Or, be lonely when Kristi leaves you, and be poor for the rest of you life?”

Though I didn’t want to accept it, I believed that everything she said was true. This world wasn’t designed for someone like me. My size held me back my entire life. But, finally, my small size was actually useful. I could finally have a purpose.

“I... I still don’t know if I can trust you. But, I guess you’re right. My life is... pointless. I can’t do anything. I don’t even know why Kristi is with me. I’m worthless...”

“Without me, you’re worthless. That’s just the honest truth. But, as my toy, you’d be the most valuable thing in my life. You need me, Squirt. Wether you accept it or not. I can’t make you bigger, but I can make you matter. So, this is the last time I’m gonna ask you. Are you gonna work for me, or not?”

“Okay... I’ll do it. I’ll... I’ll work for you.”

“Hehe. Of course you will!” She said, gleefully, as placed her thumbs over my torso and wrapped her fingers around my back. She pulled me towards her and plastered my body between her breasts. “Oh, Squirt, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.”