- Text Size +

“Fucking finally.”

Adam hunched over onto his knees wheezing. Behind him sat the long, cliff-like edge of the dresser he’d just finished climbing. A particularly grueling climb he might add. Maybe Duncan wouldn’t have had much problem with it, but for someone more on the lanky side like Adam it was positively awful. “Would it’ve killed Mark to maybe make us a little bigger?” He moaned before taking a look around.

Of the three thieves, it was Adam who had stumbled onto the proverbial goldmine: Lygia’s bedroom. Simplistic wooden furniture lined a number of the walls, particularly a countertop near a positively gargantuan bedframe and wardrobe, and of course the dresser Adam had climbed. All well and good with the sort of minimalist charm a classier guy might appreciate. The young man did not, already hurrying before trouble came stomping in.

It was hard not to have heard Lygia thundering her way across the house calling out for the shrunken intruders within. For several minutes now the man had overheard her footsteps as she searched all throughout the rooms. Logic would’ve said that this would’ve been time best spent hiding. Cowardice be damned though, Adam wasn’t gonna leave this place emptyhanded.

Around him loomed a number of impressively large objects and décor. A pristine flat-screen television. A series of portraits depicting an older woman with two distinctly younger people. At a glance, Adam figured it was her kids. Then further on between a picture frame and the TV was just what the thief had ordered: a jewelry box. Big, black, and begging for pilfering.

“There you are~” Adam grinned and made his way towards the box. In no particular hurry it seemed, despite the large huntress currently after him. Briefly, his mind ventured back towards his compatriots. Were they already caught? Had they gotten away? The concern was there, but priorities came first. First whatever jewelry was in that box. Then escaping. Then figuring out what to do from there.

In a stroke of good luck, Lygia had yet to search her own bedroom, giving the man ample time to reach the jewelry box and grab the fine velvet surface. Bits of cloth crinkled in his palms. Not the greatest of handholds, but it would have to do. From there it was a challenge of climbing up the eight or so feet along the box and opening it just enough to slip inside. Something easier said than done, but Adam found a way. Before he knew it the longer-haired young man had propped open a suitably-large gap and slid right on into the ivory white surface within. After landing with a distinct thud he opened his eyes, needing a moment to adjust before realizing what he was looking at.

Earrings.

Fine, golden, jewel-encrusted earrings.

“Jackpot!” Adam grinned and climbed back up to his feet. Leave it to a classy lady like Lygia to have at least one piece of fancy jewelry lying around. He was no expert, but at a glance Adam estimated that the gold and jewels embedded into it were both indeed the real thing. “Sweet, now just gotta grab these things, work my way out an-“

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Ah hell. Seemed a certain giant had just wandered into the room. Adam reacted fast, putting the plan on hold and opting to hide; and what better place than behind a pair of massive, thick earrings?

 

-------------------

 

 Okay, he has to be in here. Lygia furrowed her brow in deep thought as she came upon her bedroom. After extensively searching each and every room of the house this was it. Either the third member of this trio of thieves had escaped or he was in this very room. It was just a question of where. She had, after all, given him plenty of time to go into hiding.

Her closet perhaps? Under her bed? Maybe in one of the drawers of her dresser? Whew boy, if she found that man in her underwear drawer there was going to be hell to pay.

With her first step Lygia approached her bed and crouched down to peek underneath. Clean. As she’d left it. Although bending over seemed to elicit squirms from those trapped in her back pocket. “Stop struggling.” The older woman hissed with a quick but firm smack to her own rear. In hindsight maybe that wasn’t the best pocket to place them in, but she wasn’t in a mood to take the time to fish them out and deal with them right now either.

Now where would a thief hide…? Lygia pondered as she stood back up. Her eyes scanned around aimlessly before soon settling on her jewelry box. Almost worriedly she approached it, bare feet pounding away at the wooden floors in a hurry. I swear to God if he stole this I’ll…Oh thank goodness…

Sitting right there in the box were her prized earrings. Right where they had always been. “Whew.” She exhaled. Now that was a scary thought. If she’d lost those there wouldn’t be a word for how upset she’d be. Or what she’d do to whoever stole it.  Thankfully that didn’t seem to be the case. Unfortunately, the thief was still on the prowl.

Lygia began to shift back, eyes still on the jewelry, before suddenly stopping. Concern welled in her gaze and before she knew it she was reaching for the earrings. “Better safe than sorry.” She affirmed as her fingers delicately plucked up the two earrings. That was all she’d intended to do. Then she felt something soft touch one of her fingers.

Her hand shirked back instantly as a gasp escaped her lips. What were the odds? What thief would be stupid enough to trap themselves in a small container with no easy way out? Her own skepticism laughed at her for simply checking, but still, Lygia reached again. This time her fingers pulled back the earring and sure enough, there was thief number three.

“Well Well Well…” She smirked as her eyes locked up with the smaller man. “You saved me the trouble of looking for you at least.” And so her fingers swooped back in for the man.

To his credit he tried to fend off the invading digits. It was futile to be sure. He was but an inch tall and Lygia’s fingers were as tall as houses by comparison with all the strength of an army. Whatever flails he offered up as resistance merely battered away haplessly against the pads of her fingers. It almost looked like it worked considering the motherly woman slowed her digits. Granted, that was more from amusement then anything.

As soon as she decided the games were over Lygia simply pressed her fingers together and pinched the man between them, bringing him right on up to her awaiting face. “I’m not sure what you were trying to do there, but you really should think before yo-Ow!” All of a sudden Lydia’s hand lurched back, a cry of pain calling out as she released her captive. The little bastard bit her!

He was literally mere inches away from her face and now he’d vanished. Lygia immediately craned her head down and gasped. From this fall he’d most surely…She took a step back and looked fearfully at the floor. No bloody smear of a thief. Which was a relief admittedly, but if he wasn’t there then where…?

And that was when Lygia felt something in her bosom.

She looked down once again, this time to the low-cut shirt she was wearing. He didn’t….

 

-------------------

 

Sometimes an improvised plan had a way or working out. Sometimes it didn’t; and this was most certainly the latter. Adam himself didn’t even know why he’d bit Lygia’s hand. Fear drove him to act brashly and he almost immediately regretted it. In her momentary cry she had released him hundreds of feet over the ground. The shrunken man had barely any time to process his mistake before gravity took hold and sent him plummeting.

This is it. He’d die now, falling out of the grasp of a middle-aged woman until he’d splat against the floor. There was an eerie complacency as he realized that. It hadn’t fully dawned on the young man quite yet. Mortality was such an alien concept to be facing all of a sudden. Yet, the moment he would look down it would fully set in that he was going to die shortly.

At least, that was what would normally happen.

Had Adam jumped from a building or fallen off a dresser maybe. Then again, he wasn’t too sure if he even could die like that while shrunken. He didn’t care to find out and as it so happened, he didn’t need to. As he turned to look down to meet his fate Adam wasn’t faced with the hard-wooden floor. Rather, he was met with plush, voluptuous skin. Lots of it.

He let out a short scream as he collided against it. There was a feminine scent that threatened to overwhelm while he bounced up back into the air. It happened once again when he landed the second time. Then the third, each one a shorter bounce that brought him further down the curvature of Lygia’s bust. It was only after the fifth or sixth landing that Adam realized just where he’d ended up. Right as the two jiggling mounds began to surround him.

“W-Wait!” Finally understanding his situation, he began to grasp at the skin around him for support. It turned out to be surprisingly malleable, squishing beneath his fingers as he took deep grasps of the soft, womanly skin. Unfortunately, it was nowhere near enough to support his body weight and further still he slid.

Everything was much too large to be certain but he figured he was along the top of one of Lygia’s breasts and currently sliding down into the dangerous, sensual valley between them. By no means a fast descent, but a gradual one he seemed to have no way to stop. Before he knew it Adam was pressed between two looming mammaries, their soft embrace proving just firm enough to finally stop him.

Not the way I’d have chosen but hey, I won’t complain. He mused with a relieved grin as he took a moment to appreciate the beauty of his current location. Maybe shrinking down isn’t so bad after all.

“A-HEM!”

Oh right, there was a very large woman attached to this generous bust line. A very irritated one judging by how she’d cleared her throat. Sure enough, once he looked up Adam was met with a pair of harsh eyes and a deep frown.

“Having fun in there?” Lygia asked, thoroughly unamused.

That same fear took hold again. A primal urge to flee far from something as overwhelmingly superior as Lygia was to Adam right now. Even if it did nothing he couldn’t help but try. Which, in his current position, only meant one thing: he turned to dig himself deeper into the valley of cleavage.

“Hey!”

The thundering voice cried out behind him as everything grew dark. Working himself down Lygia’s cleavage was far from easy, only growing more difficult the deeper Adam went and the firmer the pressure became. Still, he tried. By God did he try. From behind came a single beacon of light that was quickly filled by some invading force, likely Lygia’s fingers. Their approach fueled Adam further and made the man scramble even more feverishly.

If there was a single advantage to his current situation it was that trying to grab someone as small as Adam was in her bust must’ve been incredibly awkward for Lygia. She had to reach around blindly while he had relative free reign. Perhaps if she was in the nude or without a bra it would’ve been easy, but with all the clothing it was a chore for her to even do this much. Whereas her fingers only made it easier for Adam to move about.

Frightening as it was though to be chased like this, there was a bit of Adam that was in awe. This was just a woman’s chest. Not even the largest chest he’d seen and yet each breast was larger than a house. Her dark-colored bra was vaguely visible in the distance and it looked like some kind of alien wall made from cloth. The woman’s heartbeats were pounding away beneath his feet and throughout it all her distinct smell was rife.

Everything about this whole situation as absurd and yet it was also the most visceral experience in the smart aleck’s life. The fear he felt for his life was genuine, pushing his body to levels he’d never pushed it before. All because a pair of fingers were probing around for him. If it weren’t so dangerous he might’ve even laughed at how silly it seemed.

“Hold still!”

Adam did no such thing.

Lygia kept on reaching for him for what felt like forever, but it ultimately didn’t amount to much. What few times she’d manage to touch or press against the pest on her body always ended in him either slipping through or her own clothing getting in the way. Before long her fingers simply pulled back, leaving the man to ponder what her next method of attack would be. Would she just take off her clothes and get rid of everything in her way? Would she just leave him there until exhaustion took hold? It wasn’t like he had anywhere he could really go after all. Nothing like that as it turned out.

What Lygia did was actually far simpler. She put one hand over each of her breasts and pressed them against one another. It was a simple move with devastating effects as it would turn out. The soft skin enveloping Adam now pressed in harshly from all sides and cut off all air flow while it easily crushed into him. His body could handle the strain well enough, but he felt the wind knocked out of him and getting more air proved nigh impossible as Lygia kept her relentless assault up.

Was this really all it took to overpower him? A woman pushing her tits together for a couple minutes? Apparently so, as Adam felt the lack of oxygen wear him down. Everything about his body felt sluggish and slow, making it simple once Lygia stopped to finally reach down and pluck him out. Any fight left in the man’s body was gone while he tried to regain his breath.

“Enjoy yourself?” Lygia inquired, pressing her fingers together around the man’s body. “You’re lucky I don’t just crush you for that.” She continued to glare at him before rolling her eyes and bringing her hand back. “Well there’s all three at least.”