- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the second part of Micheal's tests. It's a little longer than the last chapter and contains 2 more tests.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second trial

“Well, for your second trial I think we should try something a little harder. Your first test was practically a piece of cake.”

“You … You evil whore! I’ll kill you!” Micheal screamed into the dark, disgusting world around him.

“Such a dirty mouth you have. I think it would be best to show you what happens to those who speak filth. Over time they become more and more disgusting, their mouths filled with only immorality and obscenity. Therefore, an adequate test for you would be to clean my filthy butthole … With your mouth”

Micheal, his mind filled will sorrow and rage couldn’t quite understand what she meant. Clean her arsehole … With his mouth? What did she want him to do, eat her shit?

“In order to save the life of your father, you’ll have to consume every bit of crap that has coated my lovely rosebud. If you fail, then your mother will be getting a very familiar visitor. Hmm, perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad if you failed then. If you succeed you’ll simply be sentencing your own mother to a life of loneliness. At least this way she’d be with someone she loved as she stewed within the lowliest part of my body”

Micheal’s sanity was slowly slipping away. He had to eat … Her shit? All of it? Her butthole was the size of a house and absolutely coated with faeces. How in the world could he possibly eat it all?

“Now” She continued “You may be wondering how something as tiny as yourself could fit all of it. Don’t worry, I’ve got that sorted”

A strange tingling feeling overcame Micheal’s stomach until he felt himself getting hungrier and hungrier to the point of starvation. He had never felt this empty of food before.

“There, now everything is set up. If you can clean my butthole then your father will be spared. If not, then I suppose you’ll have one less person to disappoint in your life. Your time starts … Now!”

Micheal doesn’t have time to think as he closes his eyes and opens his mouth. It’s actually a rather hard feat as his face has become caked in so much shit that it has dried up and encrusted his entire head. His jaws muscles had to move against the strength of her faeces just to open up.

His teeth sink into the squishy brown mass in front of him, causing an instant reaction of retching. It felt like sinking your teeth into warm pudding that had congealed into a gooey mass. The taste burnt his tongue with its horrid flavour but the texture was far worse. Being so thick, it was similar to chewing and swallowing peanut butter. In a single swallow Micheal could already feel his mouth dry up and clog as the crap clumped in his throat. It took him several swallows just to get it down and this was merely the first bite.

Swallow after swallow, the teen boy kept piling the shit into his mouth and swallowing, tears streaming down his already dehydrated face. It slowly became hard to open his mouth at all since the brown sludge would harden in his dry mouth. His insides were becoming as coated with Miss Mayweather’s faeces as his outside.

After twenty minutes of non-stop shovelling and swallowing, the pressure within the shrunken teen’s stomach was getting painfully strong. He must have eaten at least twenty kilograms of waste by now yet he was still able to consume more and more. He could feel the large mass within his body squishing causing him to clench and hold his stomach in pain. He couldn’t understand what was happening but it was as if his stomach was larger on the inside now.

“I do love the feeling of your tiny hands tending to my chocolate rosebud” Miss Mayweather sung from above “You might want to watch out though, a single twitch from me could send you off to see your mother. Prey animals fear their predators, and since my browneye could swallow you whole I’d say that makes it your predator. So best pay the respect it deserves”

This was absolutely humiliating. Micheal tried to drown out her constant remarks as she joked and laughed at his expense. All the while his stomach became fuller and fuller, the mass within building larger. Yet, no matter how much he ate, his stomach didn’t bulge on the outside, despite the fact that he’d eaten almost twice his body weight. Twice his body weight in faeces. Which means that two thirds of his body was actually Miss Mayweather’s crap.

After half an hour, Micheal’s insanity became to falter again. His tastebuds were completely gone and his tongue dead from exhaustion. He doubt he’d be able to speak if he tried since his mouth was coated in so much brown waste. It was like eating a jar of peanut butter. The taste of Miss Mayweather’s excrement was burnt into his brain so that even though he could no longer taste anything, he would always remember it.

His body was also nearing complete exhaustion. The shit around him was completely preventing any movement as it slowly dried, trapping him like an animal in mud. His only choice was to eat the shit that surrounded him to get free. The only thing keeping him going was the thought of his family. If he failed this again then both his mother and father would be sent into hell for the rest of their lives. He couldn’t let that happen.

The worse bits of shit were the tiny hard granules. At normal size they’d be near unnoticeable. Barely the size of a flea. Tiny bits of undigested matter that simply passed through the intestines. However, at his size they were the size of apples and were hard as rock. He was forced to push them down his throat until they entered the bottomless pit of his stomach where they joined the growing monster of shit deep within him. Micheal was terrified at the amount of crap that was inside of him as it painfully pushed against his insides.

Suddenly, the world around him began to move. The giant flesh walls clamped down on his tiny body as the muscles of Miss Mayweather’s giant form got to work. In an instant, the goliath was standing up straight.

“Well, times up” The booming voice of Miss Mayweather decrees. Micheal screams in agony knowing he has failed the test. If only he had a bit more time, he knew he’d be able to finish. He was so close, he could tell “Time to see how much you’ve cleaned”

The humungous mountains of flesh that made up the sky moved to the side. A wave of fresh air filled the void Micheal was trapped within, almost making him cry. His lungs and brain had forgotten what true breathing was like. However, quite peculiarly, Micheal couldn’t see anything. Everything was still pitch black. Feeling his face, he found that it was covered in crusty, dried crap. Digging his nails into the hard surface, the teen managed to rip away the brown mask causing his eyes to sting in pain as they were exposed to light once more.

He could tell that Miss Mayweather was standing in front of a mirror with her cheeks spread wide so that she could see how clean her hole was. Micheal looked off into the distance at the huge reflection meeting him. He saw the huge, pale, healthy cheeks of his teacher. The filthy shit staining their insides and right at the centre was the dark, brown covered hole.

The tiny teen looked on in horror. He couldn’t believe it. Her hole was still completely coated in shit. It was almost clean at all. In fact, there wasn’t even any sign that someone had been cleaning it in the first place. Micheal stressed his eyes trying to find where he was until finally his eyes met his mirrored counterpart.

He was located in the tiniest patch of skin lodged in between one of the smaller wrinkles on her butthole. Along that tiny wrinkle that would almost go unnoticed by those not looking for it was the faintest whiteness that was clean skin. Micheal didn’t know how long he had been working but it was clear that he had done practically nothing. Fighting against the drying crap, burning out his tastebuds, filling his body with thick, hardening waste, running his muscles to exhaustion. All of his work and pain did nothing.

“My, my, my, would you look at that? Did you even try, little boy? I gave you plenty of time and yet it seems you haven’t worked at all. My cute little sphincter is just as filthy as it was before. Perhaps this game was a little too hard for you, huh? But I thought you could handle it. After all, you constantly would talk shit so eating it must have been quite natural for you. Evidently not.”

The giant teacher gave her monster of a sphincter a squeeze, pulling some shit back into its maw. Micheal felt himself get drawn closer as well. If she did it several more times he may get eaten by her hole.

“Of course, at your size, my booty shits out more crap than your family eats in a year. So maybe the odds were stacks slightly against you”

Micheal once again began to cry. However, no tears appears as Miss Mayweather’s butthole and shit had dehydrated him to the point that his body simply couldn’t produce the fluids. His failures crushing his spirit and driving him more and more to the brink of insanity. His family were slowly being consumed by his mistakes.

“Well, I suppose it’s time for the papa to join the mama” The giantess clicked her fingers causing a bright light to appear at her fingertips, similar to before.

Bill was your average working man. Average in intelligence but had a kind and dutiful soul. He was currently doing his job at the local firm pushing papers and taking calls. He didn’t love his job but it was enough to pay the bills and keep his family happy. Getting up, we went for a five minute break to have a smoke outside. Once he shut the glass doors and walked towards the wooden chairs he pulled out his pack of cigarettes. That’s when a strange tingling sensation swept across his entire body. Dropping his smokes, the older man shivered as the whole world changed around him until everything was nothing but darkness.

The world he once knew was now filled with terrifying groaning and gurgling sounds. The air pressure so strong that it was hard for him not to breathe in. However, the air was so poisonous and foul smelling that it caused him to instantly gagged and choke. Yet he couldn’t help it. Once he pushed out the horrid air more forced it’s way inside of him, burning his lungs and paralysing his body with the horrid odour.

He moaned and panted in pain, wondering what sort of hellhole he had been summoned into. Was he having a stroke? Did he die and this was the actual after life? Had he sinned too much and this was god’s eternal punishment for him? These questions seemed rather meaningless compared to the immediate and horrible threat that he was presented with.

After several minutes he started hearing crying and groaning coming from a little further up. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he could see a figure laying on the ground in presumed pain and suffering. Walking up to the moaning figure, Bill’s eyes widened in both relief then immediate despair. It was his wife, Fiona.

“Fiona!” Bill gagged, unable to yell effectively as the poisonous air continued to rot his insides “What are you doing here?”

“Bill? Oh, thank god!” She embraced her husband, taking some comfort in knowing her husband was here to protect her “Where are we?”

“I was about to ask you that. You don’t think the kids are here as well, do you? If we are, then there’s the definite possibility-“

“Oh god” Fiona realized it was true. If both she and her husband were trapped within this hell, then maybe their two children were as well.

Before either one of them could reply their world was shook by several thunderous earthquakes. They were thrown onto their sides as they landed and sank within a nearby pile of hot, squishy mud.

Marissa patted her gut several more times, content with the feeling of another person entering her colon. She was enjoying the knowledge that several lives were now existing within her body, all unknowing of their true location. She was slowly becoming a walking town.

Micheal was once again forced to witness everything unfolding as the images forced their way into his mind. He had now sent his father into the horrible world of Miss Mayweather’s bowels. The only person left was his little brother whom he couldn’t bear to lose. Let alone lose him to such a cruel fate. Suicide would be preferable.

“Well, that’s two down, one to go, I suppose” Miss Mayweather spoke from the heavens once more. “Now it’s time for the final and –“

The Third trial

“Please” Micheal begged, his mouth barely able to form the words as his jaw muscles were still so weak for the previous test “Just kill me. I’ll do whatever you want. Just don’t hurt him”

“Well, that is noble of you. Perhaps in another life you’ll learn not to be so rude. But a deal is a deal. You should have come out when I asked. But because you’ve finally learned some decency and respect I’ll make this final test much easier for you. All you need to do is crawl away from my browneye and your brother will be spared. However, if it gobbles you up like the tiny morsel you are then your entire family will be getting a very long vacation together.”

Micheal couldn’t go on. Nothing made sense anymore. He didn’t want to continue. Part of him didn’t even want to fight for his brother’s life. His body was just too broken. He just wanted his eternal sleep.

“Now, this test is possibly the easiest one I’ve devised” Miss Mayweather’s voice continued to shake him as he passed in and out of consciousness. “All you have to do is call away from my winking eye. If you’re still on the outside within ten minutes then your little brother will be spared from the same fate you’ve given your parents. Sure, he’ll be an orphan, never knowing what happened to his family. But at least he’d be free, hmm? Well, let us start already. The little girl sitting on the table looks like she’s about to burst”

The world around Micheal suddenly started to shift. From his vantage point, it looked like the entire landscape was rising up and down into a giant sinkhole several kilometres away. However, it was more like several millimetres, and that giant sinkhole consuming the entire horizon was in fact Miss Mayweather’s butthole. The tiny teen gasped in fear as he realized that as the browneye tensed, the shit around him (Which was practically small landmasses as this point) were slowly moved towards the hungry maw. If he didn’t move soon then he’d be consumed forever.

Even though his muscles were burning and thick with agony, his stomach and guts were groaning and squelching with digesting crap, and his head was pounding with pain to the point that his vision was blurry, Micheal grabbed onto the boulders of faeces around him ad started crawling away.

These boulders, of course, were only tiny grains of shit that now one ever noticed. If the teen tried crawling down towards the skin of the wrinkled hole he would have to dig several storeys. That’s how deep the crap was despite it only being a thin layer to the goddess all around him. And despite him practically being inside of the butthole he was so close, at his scale he was still a half-an-hour walk away, which would put into perspective just how heavy and powerful each tense of Miss Mayweather’s sphincter was. It was like an entire town rising and falling into a sinkhole slowly.

Marissa stood in front of the mirror, her beautiful long red hair draped across her slender back while she looked behind herself into the reflection. She was only casually tensing her sphincter but she could see that it was a cataclysmic event to the shrunken boy who was currently at her mercy. He was completely unseeable to the human eye but her vision was quite better than the average human’s. She decided to throw in sum curve balls to really mess with the desperate teen.

Micheal continued crawling as hard as he could through the encrusted and hard shit that made up his landscape. It would take him forever to crawl away from the butthole at this rate but he didn’t actually have to get free of it. He only needed to avoid being consumed by it before the time was up. That he could do. Suddenly, however, the sky began to close up as the giant angelic hands of Miss Mayweather gently let go of the mountainous cheeks. The titanous flesh slowly came together until the light was completely blotted out once more. As the cheeks pressed against each other they once again sealed the inner cheeks off from the rest of the world. Almost instantly Micheal felt the rising heat and pressure coming from the warm, festering faeces all around him.

Miss Mayweather smirked as she once again felt the pressure build up inside of her abdomen. Placing her hand upon her lower stomach, she felt the ever so slight bloating as her colon began to fill with toxic fumes.

If it were scaled to Micheal’s size, the gas she was holding within her gut would easily envelop the entire city she lived in and would spread out to kill millions before it dissipated enough to be non-lethal. Yet, this powerful weapon was being held in place by the laziest of muscle control and was simply one slight push away from blasting forth.

She waited until the gas had filled her rectum enough before she gave a slight squeeze with her fingers and felt the hot winds seep out of her sphincter. She didn’t want to blast Micheal away since that would have him win the game. But she did want to make his experiences a little more difficult. The gas started whistling out of her hole, heating up the insides of her cheeks that were now sealed off. Because she was only releasing a small stream rather than a full blast, she felt like she’d be able to do this for quite a while. A smile crept across her face as she imagined what torment this must be for tiny Micheal.

For Micheal, the event was like Armageddon. The cheeks closed, everything was dark and then the tensing of the giant sphincter came to an end. As the landscape ceased moving from the powerful muscle the shrunken boy knew something bad was going to human. The butthole gave several more tiny twitches which shook his world before it tensed up tight and opened slowly. The air the rushed forth was even worse than last time.

Previously when Miss Mayweather had farted she had done it in a single hot blast that left Micheal wounded but alive. However, this wasn’t a blast but instead a constant stream of blistering, toxic air. Rather than a jet engine, it felt like being in a very strong wind storm. The any shit that might have still been squishy and malleable on Micheal’s body quickly hardened as the boiling air cooked it as if it were clay pottery. Micheal quickly found himself stuck in place by the hard, encrusted shit that covered his body and had no choice but to take the blast head on. He couldn’t even pray that he might be pushed back away from the sphincter since he was now trapped in place like a Terracotta warrior.

Over half a minute later of the constant stream Micheal was starting to feel faint. His face had gone bright red from being slowly burned by the rushing cooked wind and had started to develop painful dry rashes. His lungs were convulsing as every breath slowly rotted them from the inside. There was clearly a big difference between smelling constant shit and smelling a fresh, fermented fart straight from the source. The pure raw power and the strong potency was like nothing the teen had ever face before. He couldn’t believe something this powerful had been stewing away inside of this woman’s bowels.

A full minute later and the gas was still seeping out at a snail’s pace. Of course, that pace to Micheal was a baby hurricane. The tiny student was now panting and trying desperately not to faint as his body temperature continued to rise. It felt like being inside of an oven as it slowly got hotter and hotter. Micheal’s eyeballs were practically dead at this point as the intense heat and wind dehydrated them even through the closed eye lids. The boy’s lungs were still slowly decaying as less and less clean air travelled to the brain. In fact, the only gas that was actually making it the teenager mind was the toxic fumes he was being hit with. There was nothing he could do as his lungs were forced to inhale the gas, that gas was then dissolved into his blood and transported throughout his body. Like a neurotoxin, the gas slowly took over the boy’s body, crippling it from the inside out.

Micheal wondered what it must be like for his mother and father. Were they being thrown around now? Was it like an earthquake or a tornado to their shrunken forms? Is this the air they’ve been force to breath? Forced to live on for the rest of their lives?

2 full minutes later. Marissa finally clenched her sphincter shut, marvelling at just how long she was able to go with that. She couldn’t imagine what state her victim was in but could sense that he was still clearly alive, if not in great pain. Giving a small whiff, she recoiled at the smell of her own personal aroma, laughing at herself that this was the only thing Micheal could smell at the moment. His entire reality had been boiled down to the smell of her colon gas.

Micheal was in a land of illusion and pain as his mind tried to process what had happened. It was still being slowly poisoned by the woman’s fart causing it to slowly die. Parts of the teens brain had already began to fail, instead being replaced by the power of Miss Mayweather’s fumes. He was unable to remember many of his memories, instead only being able to remember the smell and feeling of her fart. His life as a student replaced instead with years and years of being tortured by the evil woman. His mind could no longer process reason or rationality but only the core, primal feeling of fear towards the super predator of Miss Mayweather. To him, she was now a terrifying beast. A lion ready to gobble him up. And like a mouse, he had nothing but animalistic fear towards her and reverence for her power.

The world began to shake and quiver once more as Miss Mayweather resumed her clenching. However, even though Micheal was now cooked in place like a ceramic pot he didn’t move towards the gaping hole. He remained still, trapped in the cacoon of crap around him.

Marissa felt that nothing was changing. No matter how hard she clenched her butthole the tiny boy didn’t move closer. She realized she must have dried up the shit around him so it was much harder to drag it into the centre of her browneye. She was about to give up and simply push him up there with her finger when another idea came to mind. A better way to end the game.

Getting down on her knees, Marissa laid down on her stomach. Giving her gut a few good rubs with her hand she was able to feel a thick snake slither along her colon. Her power intestinal muscled were able to easily move it towards her end even though it was almost as thick and hard as her intestine was wide. It was a goliath turd, one that would strike fear into the hearts of any man if they saw it at Micheal’s current size. Giggling to herself, she addressed her little victim.

“Okay, Micheal, I think it’s time we end this once and for all. You’ve played a long game but unfortunately you have no more family members to bet after this. Time to meet your family in your new home”

After this, she began to grunt and the turd began to fill up her rectum before sliding up towards her hole. She moaned in both pleasure and pain as the giant beast expanded her entire backside like a super-sized dildo. Eventually, the head poked out of her hole to meet it’s little morsel.

Micheal was still rather delirious and freaked out when gravity suddenly changed. Now the butt cheeks truly were his sky as they parted ever so suddenly to let in light. He imagined his tormentor must have been laying on her stomach at the moment.

The shrunken boy was even more afraid when the giant canyon, larger than any canyon on Earth, slowly expanded and began to open. He didn’t know if he could take another blast of hot, steaming gas and wished that this would all be over. However, what appeared from the depths of the beast was definitely not gas. A huge brown mass, larger than a mansion, arose from the dark abyss. To pushed the land aside with its great girth as it rose higher and wider until it was the size of a small town, then a large town, then a city. The dark brown monster was nothing less than a mega turd. So big it would put giant Russian body builders to shame with its size and it was coming out of the petite backside of a high school teacher.

To Micheal, it was nothing short of biblical. The beast rose higher, expanding further and further and it slowly got closer and closer to him. The weakened teen was unable to do anything but stare and horror and scream as it approached. He tried as hard as he could to pull away from the crusty brown shit that held him prisoner but it was no use. The dried shit would have been stronger than him if he were at full strength and right now he was weaker than a 6 year old girl.

He craned his neck to see the beast eclipse the light, sending the boy into darkness once more as the size sized turd slid over the tiny crevice he was trapped in. He was stuck inside of a miniscule wrinkle barely visible to the naked eye. So tiny that this wrinkle was the size of a canyon in its own right. And this goliath mass of human waste was therefore easily able to completely gobble it up. It pressed into the dried up crusted shit and absorbed it all, along with any shrunken teen boys who were trapped on that encrusted shit.

Marissa smiled as she felt her log of crap wash over the student. With a few tenses of her abdomen muscles, she felt as the snake halted its movement and slowly retreat back into her hole. It had eaten its meal and was now going back to its home to rest.

Micheal looked up into the sky as he was slowly dragged into the dark abyss. He looked to the horizon and saw as the woman’s sphincter gradually rose up into the sky until it was higher than he was. As he passed the barrier, he felt the intense heat and stench that he was now going to live with forever and whispered to himself-

“I’m sorry … Brendon”

Marissa closed her eyes in content, happy to feel the life force of the naughty student enter his new home. She knew he was going to die since she hadn’t cast any protection spell on him to protect against her horrible gas or intense heat. No human could survive another human’s bowels without some magical help. He was destined to call her bowels his grave. It was only a matter of time.

Getting back up onto her feet, she place a hand back onto her lower gut and felt the beast of a turd slide back into place, tracing the life force of Micheal with her finger as he was pulled deeper and deeper inside. She raised her hands to perform the final part of the deal she made.

Brendon was getting off the bus he took to go home from school. He was super excited to tell his mom about the A+ he got on his assignment. He was always a good student and loved the smile she would get when he brought home good grades. Being only in 4th grade, his work wasn’t really that hard but it still meant so much to her when he made top of the class every month.

Opening the door to her room he was surprised to find that she wasn’t there. A tingle suddenly overtook his body as he dropped his grade card on the floor. In a split second he was thrown into a dark and steaming hot world. The boy threw up from the smell as he collapsed to his knees. Frightened, he tried to look around in the darkness for any sign of what might have happened.

“Mommy? … Daddy?” He screamed into the void, hoping for any sign that he wasn’t along in this strange and terrifying world.

However, it turned out that he wasn’t as his call was met with a response. A response from the exact people he was after. In the distance, he watched as two dark figured quickly approached whom he instantly recognised as his parents. As his eyes adjusted to the dark he was able to make them out more clearly as she ran towards him.

“Brendon” His mother screamed, holding him tightly. The boy reciprocated the tight hug in fear.

The boy asked the same questions they did when they entered this hellhole but none of them were any closer to getting answers. However, it was clear to them that whatever this was had been affecting their family specifically. The trio then began their journey through the dark void to look for their last family member.

Marissa was so happy as she felt the last life force enter her upper colon. The entire family was now nice and safe nestled inside of her bowels. She was also happy that the last life force was so young and strong. A happy family, living within her. She couldn’t wait until they started breeding. She could grow an entire population dedicated to existing within her colon.

However, she had more pressing matters to attend to. Walking over to the desk, she stared down at her final victim. The whimpering and crying girl who was laying on her side holding her gut in pain looked up in fear and despair at her tormentor. Marissa smiled a deep, sinister smirk.

“So, little girl. Shall we finish this?”
Chapter End Notes:
The final part (Clara's punishment) will probably be divided into two parts since it will be longer than Micheal's punishment