- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, here's the next chapter. Don't know when the next chapter will come out. Hope you all enjoy it. If anyone else wants a commission then you can simply message me.
Marissa was having the time of her life. She had already punished 3 naughty children and she had 4 more to punish. And the growling in her gut gave her the perfect torture in mind as well as the perfect victim to inflict it upon. She looked down at the group and quickly noticed something strange. The boys were gone. They had ran away and left the shivering, crying forms of the girls behind. A dangerous smile crept across her ruby red lips.

“Oh boys” She hummed, looking across the cluttered desks at all the places they could be hiding “Did you get tired of waiting for your turn? Do you want an early punishment? It isn’t very manly for you to leave the women behind, is it?” She scanned the table with her powers and realized exactly where they were: Hiding behind a small stack of folders. “Well, I suppose if I can’t find you then I’ll simply have to issue you an ultimatum: if you don’t come out by the time I finish giving my next test then I won’t be lenient at all with you. You won’t even be given a test to prove your worthiness to live. However, if you do come out then I’ll forgive this ever happened and give you a fair test just as I’ve given everyone else. Your choice”

Of course, whether they showed themselves or not was irrelevant. She knew where they were hiding. She was simply seeing if her mind games could force them to willingly come to their doom. She smiled once more at before turning to the two crying girls and staring straight at her next victim. Raising her long fingers, she quickly snatched up …

“Katelyn Sullivan” The tall, toned girl was wriggling between her fingers, resembling a trapped ant. The larger woman’s long nails absolutely dwarfing her miniscule size “Splashing around in PE rather than doing the laps you were supposed to. What one Earth brought about this level of laziness? I thought you were one of the best swimmers on the female team”

The tiny girl stopped wriggling when she realized that the giant teacher before her was expecting an answer. She shuddered in fear as her tiny body was pieced by the gigantic eyes. Each several times larger than her entire body. Finally, she meekly spoke up.

“I-I-I … I’m Sorry. I … Just wanted to have … Some fun?” She couldn’t really think of a better answer and definitely didn’t want to lie to the teacher. She felt that the goddess holding her would be able to instantly tell if she were.

“Well, that’s not a very good attitude to have. Sometimes we have to forego play and work hard to become better people. And the test I have for you will perfectly help you develop determination, strength and fortitude.”

Marissa, with her free hand, bent down and remove a clear, plastic bowel from under the table. It was in a long rectangle shape with a rounded bottom. It looked a lot like a miniature pool. The tiny girl started freaking out once she saw it, remembering how the others were killed in similar ways. She continued screaming and struggling as the giant, painted fingers brought her over and dropped her into the wide, deep bowl and colliding with the cold, hard surface. She was down trapped with the grinning face of Miss Mayweather hovering above her.

“Since you don’t want to swim, I think a test of forced swimming would be perfect for you”

Before the tiny girl could protest, the half-naked form of Miss Mayweather rose high into the air, turned around and brought her shit covered ass towards the bowel. The shrunken student would only scream as the brown splattered cheeks spread revealing an even browner, wrinkled hole. She was sure the comet sized derriere would crush her, but as the light was quickly blotted out the massive form above her stopped. Miss Mayweather now sat comfortable atop this rectangle container, her anus directly above the girl and her legs apart.

Unlike with the rounded containers she had previously used, this box did not fully conform to the giant woman’s impressive backside. Therefore, there was considerably more light piecing the inner container from the uncovered sides and corners. This gave the benefit of allowing Katelyn to see what exactly was happening but also forced her to witness the mighty and terrifying threat above her. Her eyes unable to pull away from the twitching hole above her.

The rectangle bowel quickly filled up with the disgusting, pungent smell of Miss Mayweather’s shit. The smell was so strong and hit so quick the Katelyn’s stomach couldn’t take it, and she quickly threw up. And horrifying realization also hit her that this was the same shit that killed at least two of her class mates. A chill went down her spine as she realized the full danger right before her. She could very well die in the next ten minutes.

“Now, this test is very simple. Simply continue swimming until I’m finished. If you’re still on the surface once I’ve done then you win. Simple, right?” Miss Mayweather’s voice vibrated around the hard container, hurting Katelyn’s ears slightly.

At first she wondered what she meant by “Until I’m finished” but quickly realized as the anus quivered threateningly. The tiny girl quickly got off her knees and ran as fast as she could, knowing exactly what horrors were about to befall her. She only got a few seconds head start before the puckered sphincter burst open and brought a tidal wave of shit done into the bowel.

Unlike the crap that had attacked Anita and Chris, this was incredibly liquidly, spread out far quicker as well. Katelyn was almost instantly bulldozed by a wall of shit as tall as she was. Of course, to a normal person, it wasn’t thick as all. But to Katelyn’s ź inch body, the mass of brown was truly like a flood of people ramming into her fragile body.

Miss Mayweather hadn’t even really started to push that hard and Katelyn was already submerged under the small lake forming. The giantess closed her eyes as her bowels slowly relieved the pressure they had built up. She had almost forgotten about the teenage girl she was supposed to be torturing as her colon rumbled with relief.

Katelyn was in serious trouble. She hadn’t had time to take a deep breath before her entire being was engulf in the brown wave. Her eyes were sealed shut and she could feel the pressure from the warm liquid around her crushing her body. Her lungs burned with a need for air, forcing the teen to get a grip and start moving. Her powerful arms started pushing through the muck, making her way to the surface. She was lucky she was one of the best swimmers otherwise she doubt she’d be able to make it. After half a minute he face broke the surface, causing her to involuntarily take in a lung for of tainted, shit tasting air.

While taking in air, the tiny woman was also forced to swallow several mouthfuls of watery, warm shit. The disgusting, brown waste washing down her throat every time she opened her mouth for a breath of air. She would have thrown up again if her body was preoccupied with staying afloat in this rising sea of crap.

She was still completely blind from the shit covering her head and face and so had to rely on her other senses to guide her through this torment. She could hear the heavy waterfall of shit behind her as it created thick, powerful waves pushing and pulling her. She had to push her arms and legs as much as she could simply to stop the waves from dragging her under once more.

Unbeknownst to Katelyn, the waves were slowly, but surely, bringing her closer and closer to the centre of the bowel once more where the avalanche of shit pouring out of Miss Mayweather’s sphincter. The tiny girl only realized what was happening when she noticed that the sound was getting louder and the waves her getting heavier and stronger.

Marissa opened her eyes as the flood coming out of her backside ceased. Putting a hand on her gut she sighed in relief. She wondered how this apocalyptic event affected Alex Richardson who was still travelling through her colon at the size of a microbe. She definitely put him deep enough that he wouldn’t get shat out with her next bowel movement. However, that shit definitely would have thrown his world into chaos.

Remembering the tiny girl she was tormenting, Marissa spread her legs and peaked in, almost not seeing the miniscule school student who was almost perfectly camouflaged with the brown sea around her. She could tell that the girl was completely covered in her waste with only her mouth uncovered.

“My, my, my, Katelyn. You look like you’re having a swimming time down there. You sure know how to deal with a shitty situation” The giant teacher laughed at her terrible puns as the girl continued trying to stay afloat “You seem to be doing well down there, so far. But I’m not anywhere near done. This was simply the first wave.” Bringing her knees back together “Hope you’re ready for round two”

With that, her anus opened up once more, unleashing yet another rushing river of boiling, brown waste. Katelyn, who was getting tired at this point, didn’t even have a chance to react at this time as she was buried completely under the falling faecal matter. The tiny woman was pushed deeper and deeper until her ears actually popped form the pressure building. She attempted to pull herself through the murky brown water in order to get out from directly under the anus but the falling waste was too strong and simply pushed her further down. Finally, the pushing force subsided and Katelyn was able to swim to start swimming away. However, she had no idea how deep she was or how deep the ‘lake’ was going to get or even how far she had to swim to be safe of the crap-alanche.

Holding her breath as hard as she could, she ripped her skirt and jacket from her body until she was only in her underwear and started her ascent upwards. Now that her clothes weren’t weighing her down her powerful legs found it much easier to kick through the hot, thick mess. She couldn’t help but feel the horrible texture of the ‘water’ rubbing against her skin as she swam. The coarseness, the tiny lumps, the viscosity. All of it reminding her every second that she was swimming through someone else’s bowel movement. The only thing vaguely taking her mind off of this fact was the burning feeling in her lungs as they cried once again for any kind of air, tainted or not.

She swam for what seemed like a full minute and knew that she hadn’t sunk this deep. There was no way that she had been pushed down this far and she knew that she was making good progress. Then she quickly remembered that Miss Mayweather was still shitting which means that the longer she took, the deeper she was going to be. This point terrified Katelyn. After all her training, if she couldn’t swim faster than some woman could shit then she was going to die.

However, her she seemed to still have some kind of luck as she her face could feel the liquid thinning, a tell-tale sign that she was reaching the surface. A 2 seconds later her face broke the barrier and reached the outside world once more.

She quickly realized that the sound of rushing shit had stopped and that she was no longer being barraged by wave after wave of shit anymore. She took this opportunity to quickly wipe her face with her hand so that she could clearly see once more. She looked around and saw she was halfway to the edge of the bowel and that Miss Mayweather had indeed stopped her bowel movement. The bowl was almost filled to the brink with crap and Katelyn realized she could possibly climb over the edge if she was able to go unnoticed.

“Oh, there you are” The voice echoed down to her from up high. Looking up, Katelyn saw the terrible vision of Miss Mayweather smiling down at her “for a second there I thought you had disappointed me the most and died way too early. But I can see your swimming skills have been to good use. If only you had used them before rather than messing around like a child.”

Katelyn’s heart filled with joy. She had passed the test. She was going to survive. She was going to see her family again, and avenge her fallen classmates. She had done it-

“What’s with that smile on your face? You seem very happy with yourself. I hope you don’t think that you’ve passed the test. Sure, you survived but that wasn’t our agreement. I said you’ve win if you remained on the surface by the time I finished. And you were deep under once the game was over. So, unfortunately for you, you’ve failed my game”

Katelyn’s joy was instantly ripped from her, her heart skipping a beat and racing faster and faster with fear. She saw the smile across Miss Mayweather’s face grow ever so slightly larger as if the bitch got pleasure from seeing Katelyn’s distress and fallen hope. She wanted to run away and hide. Every instinct she had was telling her to flee from this massive predator before her. But she couldn’t. She was completely at her mercy, trapped within a container of her shit. How humiliating a defeat this was for the proud teenage girl.

“But don’t look too frightened, tiny one” Marissa said to the cowering form of Katelyn “Being the merciful and wonderful woman I am I’ll give you an extra chance to prove yourself. You might have failed my first test but if you pass this next test then I’ll let you live.”

The smile Miss Mayweather had on her face told Katelyn everything she needed to know. There was no way she was getting out of here alive. However, what choice did she have? She knew that this woman wasn’t beneath threatening people’s friends and families. And if she refused, this witch might do something far worse to her. She still remembered what she did to Alex. Was it true that he was trapped inside her gut, fighting off bacteria? And what did she say about his soul? Does she truly have that kind of power? Everything she had seen so far led her to think so. Therefore, she only had one option. She had to play this woman’s game.

Marissa was delighted to see resolve re-enter the teenage girl’s eyes. She loved it when they got determined once more. It made it all the more fun to knock it out of them the second time. The giant woman stood up, opened her desk and pulled out what looked like a stop watch.

“Now, since you’re a swimmer who refused to swim laps I think it’s only fair that this should be your test. You must swim from one end of this container to the other end within the specified time”

Katelyn knew that this sounded way too easy. There must be some sort of catch

“And, if you fail to meet the lap time then you’ll be shrunken further. You’ll shrink every time you fail to make the lap. You win once you complete 5 successful laps”

There it was. The catch. And it was more terrifying then Katelyn expected. The thought of shrinking smaller than she already was and watching as this ‘pool’ turns into a river and then an ocean. She couldn’t imagine a worse way to go. Not to mention her muscles were already getting tired and the heat of the shit was completely over heating her. It was getting hard to breath with there being more crap fumes than actual oxygen round her. All in all, she was in no situation to play a time based swimming game.

“Swim to one side and we’ll begin” Miss Mayweather said with a smile, holding the stop watch up.

Katelyn breathed deeply for several seconds to collect her strength before pushing herself through the mud to end closest to her. One thing she quickly realized was that the liquid shit was condensing as the water evaporated and the solid shit clumped together. That meant that it was going to be harder and harder to swim. The longer she took, the harder it would be to win.

She touched one end of the plastic, rectangular container. Her hand leaving a brown hand print on the clear wall. Looking to the other end, Katelyn guess that the length of the bowl was at least the size of an Olympic swimming pool which was roughly 50 Metres, or 160 Feet. This was going to be incredibly hard, but not impossible if she could make each lap without shrinking.

“And … Start” Miss Mayweather clicked her stop watch, prompting Katelyn to go

The tiny girl pushes against the hard plastic wall, propelling herself forward in the thick, brown water. It only took her a few second for her to feel the burning sensation from her arm and leg muscles. Pushing through the incredibly liquid shit was more difficult than pushing through a thick swamp. But instead of clumps of dirt mixed throughout the water, it was human waste.

The most prominent thing that went off in Katelyn’s head was the unthinkable and unignorably power taste and smell of the crap. She was forced to push her head in and out of the water to breathe as she swam as fast as she could. This resulted in her constantly getting shitty water rushing into her mouth. She knew that she would fail the test if she stopped to spit it and so she found herself swallowing mouthful after mouthful of foul-tasting, sewage. It stained her tongue and got stuck in her teeth.

She saw she was almost at the end of the container. She twisted around and kicked off and propelled herself in the opposite direction.

Breathing through her nose wasn’t that easy either. After trying it a few times she got a piece of shit stuck up her nostril. If she tried breathing through her nose again she would snort the shit down her lungs. Therefore, she was forced to swim with literal crap stuck up her nose, burning her sinuses.

Katelyn found this whole scenario completely humiliating. She could feel the intense gave of Miss Mayweather on her back as she pushed herself to swim through this woman’s waste in nothing but her underwear. She knew that she probably had that same grin on her face and was enjoying every second of this. How she wanted to simply stop. To deny this evil bitch her torture. But she knew that if she did that then Miss Mayweather would probably just push her under, let her drown and continue on.

She finished the first lap. She brought herself up and starting panting for breath and cleaning shit out of her nose. She could still feel the shit in her teeth but with her hands covered in the filth she wouldn’t be able to use them to get it out. She looked up, breathing hard at the smiling face of Miss Mayweather.

“My, you really are a good swimming. I see your time swimming in my latest bowel movement has certainly knocked the desire for splashing right out of you and made you far less lazy. You beat the time faster than I expected, so you won’t shrink this time. Do this four more times and you’ll be free. Okay, get ready”

Katelyn turned around to prepare herself but she instantly knew that she wouldn’t make it. Her muscles were screaming for help. Her stomach was folding in on itself from ingesting literal shit. Her skin was developing rashes everywhere (Including her privates) and her hair felt like it was going to fall out from being covered and pulled by all the sticky crap she was swimming through. Once she started swimming she could feel the difference in her speed.

Her legs were seizing up and the crap covering her skin was beginning to harden, despite her being in very liquidity shit. After she gets about halfway she fucks up. Her body, almost ready to die from exhaustion, breathes in when it should have not while she was under the faecal water. Katelyn’s throat quickly filled with thick shit causing her to pull herself to the surface, retching and coughing, trying to make herself throw-up. By the time she clears her throat she hears Miss Mayweather speaking.

“Oh, dear, it looks like you didn’t make it. I’m afraid that means you lose this round”

Once the stars disappear from dancing around Katelyn’s head she notices her surroundings getting bigger. The water she’s floating in gets thicker and thicker until it feels like it’s made from chunky yogurt, with the chunks being shit. The pull looks like it’s twice as long and she wonders how much she had shrunk and how small she was now.

She swims to the end, preparing to try again but she knows that she can’t. Swimming through this muck would have been difficult if she was at full strength. But it’s like pushing through custard or warm mud. There is no way she can make it.

However, it would appear that she wouldn’t have to as Miss Mayweather spoke again

“Oh, looks like you failed again. I wonder why you were sitting there waiting. I hope you didn’t think that I would wait for you to get to one end before starting again. Once you fail a lap, a new starter begins, no matter where you are in the lap you failed on. Oh, dearie, I’m afraid you’re going to be shrunk again” The smile on the giant woman’s face showed just how not sorry she was.

Katelyn looks at Miss Mayweather in fear the sky expands before her. She was almost pleading with her eyes for her to end this. To show any sort of mercy she could. Just end this torture and humiliation.

The tiny woman felt her body get smaller and smaller as the shit around her got bigger and bigger to the point that she could not swim through it at all. She was now able to climb on top of the coating of shit that covered the surface without breaking the surface tension and falling underneath. She must have been smaller than a fleas droppings. Practically invisible to the naked eye as the bowl of shit stretched out like a vast swamp.

“Well, it looks like you failed this game as well. I thought you were good at swimming, yet here you are, unable to swim a few laps. I guess you’re just a shitty athlete, with a crap performance”

The giant woman put down the stop watch and looked down at the tiny bug. She had to use her special vision to see her since she was so small. She must have been 100th of an inch. If Marissa mixed up the liquid, the tiny little girl would never be able to reach the surface simply because she wouldn’t be able to break the surface tension. Her shit would seal her underneath until she suffocated.

“You have failed all of my tests” Miss Mayweather said with a fake sad expression “There’s nothing I can do to help you”

Katelyn looked up in horror and shock and the woman bent down and picked up a lid. The dark plastic surface came down until it completely blotted out the ‘sky’. With a final *click*, Katelyn knew that she was now sealed in this tomb.

She felt the vertigo as her whole world was lifted up until the container was eye level with Miss Mayweather. The goddess outside gave her an evil smile before she slowly tilted the container. Katelyn screamed as her world started bending sideways. She tried to hold onto the shit around her but everything was simply too liquidity. In a single, great motion, the entire ocean moved to one side, burying the microscopic girl in tonnes and tonnes of waste. There was no drowning. Her body was crushed instantly under the tremendous weight. There was absolutely no hope for her.

Marissa put the shit filled container on a shelf before turning around and staring at the students once more. Who to choose next, she thought.
Chapter End Notes:
Leave a comment if you have some suggestions or if you simply want to give some constructive criticism.