- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to everyone who read the first chatper. Was surprised seeing how it was only posted a few hours ago. I haven't seen many stories written in the style that I want to write this, so I hope it's still enjoyable for you all!

The next morning rolls around and Chris is deep asleep in his bedroom.  His room is peculiar, as if a teenager’s room was scaled down. His bed, bureau, desk, etc. were all the size they would be in a child’s room, just washed away of any child aesthetics. Even his bed was the fit for a small child, just with plain sheets and blankets. Just by looking at his room alone, you could tell Chris isn’t fond of being babied or feeling like a child.

Chris steadily awakens from the sunlight creaking into his room and the birds chirping outside the window. He slowly opens his eyes and begin to wake u- *DING DONG*. The doorbell rings making Chris jump. 
“Someone is at the door?” Chris thought to himself,  

“Who could it be… ah well, I’ll just let Mom and Da-“

Chris paused with the realization of last night’s events, and who was at the door. He let out a sigh as he rolled out of bed. The doorbell rang once more while on his way to the front door.

“Alright, alright I’m coming!” he yelled as he tippy toed for the door handle to open it.

The door swung open, and on the other side was a girl more beautiful than Chris had ever seen before. Standing at 5 foot 6 inches, he had to look way up to take in her full beauty, which wasn’t anything Chris wasn’t used to at this point. She was what some people would refer to as a ‘plus sized model’, which basically means ‘not a twig’. She sported nice curves, an attractive pear shape, fair skin tone, and long brown slightly curly hair that stretched all the way down to her elbows; she was just so nice to look at.

She was wearing black high top converses, a pair of jean shorts, a gray t-shirt with some kind of Varsity logo on it, and a large shoulder bag presumably filled with her belongings for the summer.

She looked down to meet eyes with Chris. “Oh! Hello there.” She said with a smile. “I’m guessing you are Chris! I’m Michaela. ”

“H-hey Michaela, it’s nice to m-meet you…” Chris stammered, still bewildered by how pretty she was.

She smiled at his nervous response, until a look of confusion took over her face as she looked around.

“Hey… where are your parents? I’d love to meet them as well.” She asked.

“Um, didn’t they tell you? They already left for their flight hours ago.” Chris said.

“Hmm, they let me know that they’d be here at this time to give me any information I needed before heading out...” Michaela explained, very perplexed.

“Huh…” Chris shrugged. His parents specifically told him that they’d leave before Michaela would arrive, and it’s not like them to just lie about a situation like this. Could it be that they just overlooked this, since they have been so busy setting up their new jobs? It seems likely enough.

“No matter!” Michaela said, returning her smile and interrupting Chris’ thought process, “As long as YOU are here, I’m pretty sure that’s the most important part.” She giggled. “Oh, and by the way, I love your pajamas!”

Chris looked down to see his pajama pants with a variety of cartoon characters on it. While he preferred being treated like the adult he is, it was admittedly hard to find pajamas (or any clothes for that matter) that would look presentable for someone his size. Besides, who was going to see him in his Pajamas anyways?

“Yea… I was actually asleep when you rang the doorbell.” Chris said as he blushed. 
“Aww, I’m sorry about that! Would you like to go get some more sleep? I promise I won’t bother you anymore with loud noise.” She said.

“Nah, it’s fine. It was about time for me to get up anywa-“ *RRRR* Chris was stopped by his own stomach churning.


“Haha” Michaela chuckled a bit as she kneeled down. “Sounds like someone is ready for breakfast!” she said, as she gave his stomach a little poke. “How about you show me around and then I’ll get you something to eat.”

Chris nodded and started showing her around the house. He felt odd about the way she kept talking to him, almost as if she was talking down to him. Could it be that she found his height issue funny and worth demeaning? No… it was too early to just judge someone like that, and he knew better. 
Michaela had been following behind Chris to get an understanding of the layout of the house, watching her pace as to not bump into the back of him with her larger steps. She found it very cute, and smiled to herself.

“And this is where you’ll be staying.” Chris said as he opened the door to the guest room.

Michaela walked into the room and lugged her bag onto the bed. “Wow, this is really nice! I don’t think I’ll have any problems getting comfortable in here for the summer. You really know how to show a girl around Chris!” She said cheerfully.

Chris smirked a little to himself, flattered by her kindness. He then noticed how big her bag truly was, it was almost the size of him, and most likely much heavier too. 
“Wow, did you put your whole house in that bag? That thing is huge!” Chris exaggerated.

“Oh, really? It’s just some clothes and necessities. I just like having a lot of clothes to wear, I guess.” Michaela said. “Anyways, I owe you that breakfast for showing me around! What do you wanna eat?” She asked.

“Hmmm, I’ll just take a PB&J if that’s cool.” 
“Ah, nice and easy. I like that!” Michaela expressed. Chris could feel himself starting to blush again, so he decided to go get dressed into day clothes while she started making the sandwich.

He arrived to the kitchen to find her at the counter preparing everything. It was at this moment that it started to sink in for Chris how beautiful Michaela really was. He found himself staring at her smooth waist being wrapped up by her jean shorts, which was an easy place to start seeing how it was eye level for him. Her figure was feminine and attractive, but you could tell she was fit and had some strength behind her. She had a confident and healthy posture, an almost motherly aura to her.

Chris shook himself out of staring before she could notice. He stood on his tippy-toes to see how the sandwich making was going, to then quickly stop and to stand back a bit. He was starting to realize how embarrassing it was that he had to stretch as far as he could just to see on top of the kitchen counter, let alone to see what his babysitter was up to. He decided to wait at the table, while the thought that he is currently a 19 year old with a babysitter started to creep back into his conscious.

Before he could get too far into the grief of this thought, Michaela had walked over.
“One order of PB&J and Apple Juice for you, sir!” she said playfully as she slid the plate onto the table and sat across from him. She was so kind hearted when talking to him it almost gave him the vibe that she was flirting. There was no chance that was the case.

“I’d love to be a waitress one day, maybe after my babysitting days are said and done.” Michaela said.

“So far you’ve earned my tip!” Chris said as they both smiled.

Chris dug into the sandwich, but was quickly off-put by the silence. 
“So… uh, are you hungry Michaela?” Chris asked, taking a jab at killing the awkward silence.

“Nope, I picked something up on my way here.”

“Oh, so did someone drive you here? Or did you take a bus or something?” Chris asked, trying to steer the conversation in any way he could.

“I drove myself, silly! My car is parked in the driveway.” she said. 
“Woah, really!?” Chris asked excitedly. He loved cars so much, but isn’t able to drive one because of his height disability. He’s so fascinated by people who can drive, and very jealous that some people see it as just another daily task. Every video game he plays has something to do with driving, the thought of getting behind the wheel gives him a thrill, even if it is just one time.

He hopped off his chair abandoning the half eaten sandwich to peer outside the window. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. “No way…” he quietly said to himself, completely blown away at what he was seeing. He was looking at this year’s newest Ford Mustang with a red glossy finish and the classic black stripe down the center. If someone had told him he was still asleep, he would have believed them.

“Like what you see?” Michaela said as she walked up behind him, with a playfully cocky demeanor. 
“Like what I see? I can barely believe I’m seeing it! You are so cool. I wish I could drive.” Chris said.

“Haha, I’m sure you’ll have your chance one day little man.” She said as she ruffled his hair.

That was pretty insensitive for her to say, Chris thought. You would expect her not to call someone with a height disability “little man”. This really disappointed him; she had been so nice up to this point. Why would she be so rude out of the blue?

“Um… anyways, how did you score a car like that?” Chris asked, trying to change from the sore subject and move on.

“My dad is pretty well off. He said if I got straight A’s all year the car of my dreams would be mine.”

“Straight A’s? Are you in college?” Chris inquired.

“College? Oh, no no no!” She responded surprised, delighted by the thought. “I just finished up my sophomore year of highschool.”

Time seemed to have become frozen for Chris. He had to have misunderstood what she just said, maybe he hadn’t gotten enough sleep afterall. Highscool? That would mean she was younger than him, which couldn’t be right.

“Hey, Michaela… How old are you?” Chris asked with desperation in his voice.

“I’m the average age for my grade, 16!” She said casually.

Chris felt a tightening in his chest, his world felt like it was falling apart. Did his parents REALLY get a baby sitter that was YOUNGER than he was? Did they not for a second think how incredibly embarrassing that is for him? He already has such a hard time comparing himself to people his age, but they went ahead and brought in someone who was much younger and much more ahead in life than himself. Chris wanted to collapse right then and there, this was too much to bare.

“Chris? Helloooo? Did I say something to upset you, buddy? I’m sorry if I did…” Michaela said, with a worried tone. 
“…my parents never told me you were younger than I am. This is… it’s just really hard for me.” Chris said with a defeated expression. He turned to head back to his room to sulk for a bit.

“Wait… what? Younger than you? What are you talking about? I said I’m 16 years old. I don’t know what you heard there, sweetie. There’s nothing to worry about!” 

Chris froze and turned and looked up directly into her eyes, even if it hurt his neck a little.

“...My parents. What age did they say I was?” Chris asked with frustration building in his throat.

“Well now that I think about it… they sort of avoided the topic. Somewhere around 6 to 8 years old, and that you’re just small for your age.” Michaela recalled.

Chris’ face turned red with anger from a feeling of betrayal. His own parents treating him like this when they know it’s his biggest weakness. Do they really see him as some little kid? Is this some sort of sick punishment? The recognition settles in that this whole time Michaela hasn’t been talking down to him or flirting with him, she’s been talking to him like he’s a kid. Which is exactly the opposite of how he wanted to be treated.

“I’m 19 years old!! 19! My parents lied to you! They lied to me!” Chris yelled.

“Woah! Calm down, what do you mean 19? Is… this some kind of a joke? Should I call your parents?” She said, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

“You know what, yea, call them! I want to hear what they say about this.” Chris demanded.

An hour passed as they get a hold of Chris’ parents on the phone and a lengthy argument occurs. Something none of these four people were expecting to have to go through today.

“Alright, here’s the deal dammit. You know how many babysitters hung up on us when we explained that you were 19? I’m sorry Michaela, but we lied to you because we needed someone to do this for us.” Chris’ father explained over the speaker phone to the both of them.

“And what about me!? You just betrayed my trust like this?” Chris said loudly into the phone.

“Yes, yes, I’m sorry to you too Christopher. Michaela, if you’re mad I understand. I’ll get his mother and I some return flights and we’ll get this sorted out.”


“Hold on, hold on. I have no worries babysitting Chris still. He’s a nice guy from the morning I just spent with him. I have no problems with this!” Michaela said.

“Really? That’s amazing, thank you so much for being so agreeable Michaela. We’ll boost your pay for sure.” Chris’ father said, relieved.

“And what about me, Dad? What if I want you to come back?” Chris asked, feeling ignored.

“Son, you just have to deal with it. We need these jobs, and Michaela seems to be a nice girl. If either of you need anything you know my number. Bye!” *click* Chris’ father hung up before they could say anything, clearly avoiding any extended argument from Chris.

An awkward silence once again filled the room like an obnoxious odor. Chris felt if there was any time to act like the adult he wanted to be seen as, now was the time.

“Look, I’m sorry I got so upset and confused you. I just really want to be treated like the adult I am. I’m sorry I was so childish.” He explained while hugging her waist apologetically.

“Childish? Buddy, this whole time I’ve been blown away by how well put together kid you are. So it isn’t really surprising me that you aren’t actually a child. Well, mostly unsurprising. I have to say, I’ve never seen someone with a disability like yours. It must be hard being so… small, but I’ll be here to help!” she said as she got down on her knees to return the favor with a big hug.

Chris’ whole body was engulfed with the hug, her soft skin pressed against his face and torso. His feet nearly dangled off the ground. She was just so warm and gentle. Before he knew it, he was falling asleep.

Michaela, realizing that Chris was falling asleep in her arms (this wasn’t her first babysitting gig, afterall), picked him up and cradled him to his room. Chris, still partially awake, was enamored with the feeling of being held by her. If this was any other person in any other situation, he’d be fighting for a chance to get on his own two feet. Here though, he felt like he couldn’t move if he wanted to. She had all the control, and it was so nice being against her body.

“Well, it’s only 4:00 P.M., but these emotional few hours must’ve been enough to knock him out.” She said to herself as she tucked him into bed. Right as she put him down, she realized the erection he was now sporting. She held her mouth to not laugh too hard as to wake him back up. There was just something so cute about that in her mind that she couldn’t help but get extremely giddy.

Michaela let Chris rest as she started to make herself at home for what will be one interesting summer.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's it for Chapter 2! I might be a little while for Ch. 3 just because I have a few ways I want to layout the story and I need to think about which one is best.