- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another incredibly long chapter. I reformed this one a few times to get it right, so let me know what you think.

Chris’ eyes creaked open as the sunlight emerged through the window. You could tell it was summer by the immediate heat that was brought in by the sun. His eyes opened fully, and his vision slowly unblurred. Right away his sight was stolen by something so attention grabbing the sun couldn’t come close to comparing on its brightest day. It was Michaela, preparing herself in front of the full body mirror.

“Damn.” Is the only word Chris could think of to describe her, if he wasn’t already speechless. Getting arranged for the day, she had an outfit on that would pop out as much as any firework lit that night. Her hair, long and flowing as usual, looked recently combed out with lots of volume. Around her neck was a light but poofy scarf with that classic red handkerchief design. She was wearing a stunning v-neck dress that was white at the top and had a smooth gradient to blue all the way down. The sleeves ended right above her elbows, and the dress itself ended a few inches above her smooth knees. It wasn’t what most would consider a tight dress, but enough so that it complimented her features very well. She was wearing another pair of converse, this time not high-tops and they were blue instead of black. From top to bottom, she fit the occasion perfectly. Red, white, and blue!

Michaela was adjusting her shooting star earrings, when she noticed that Chris was awake.

“Good morning sleepy head!” She said, turning toward Chris.

“Good morning… how long have I been out?” He asked, rubbing his eyes. It felt like he had been asleep for days.

“A good bit past 12 hours.” She said walking closer to the bed.

“Wow. Did you sleep at all?” He didn’t remember her getting into bed with him.

“Yes, right next to you! You are so darn cute when you sleep. You don’t remember? I must have really worn you out yesterday.” She said as she recollected.

“It sure feels like it. Ugh, I don’t even wanna think about it.”  Chris said as he scooched his way to the end of the bed.

“Aw, how can you not think about this butt?” Michaela asked, pointing her bum at his direction.

Chris quivered a little bit out of fear, but did his best to hide it. It wasn’t the only thing he was hiding either. Just thinking about yesterday got his body excited again.

“Well, you do look really great in that dress.”

Michaela’s eyes lit up. “Do I? I hope so, it was a gift from my mother. 4th of July used to be one of her favorite holidays as well.” She returned to checking herself out in the mirror again.

“Oh yea!” Chris said as he climbed off the bed, “Today sounds like it is going to be fun. It’ll be the first day I can go out in public with the new clothes you bought me!”

“Yup! Well, that’s as long as you behave yourself between now and the time we leave.” She said with a bit of sass in her voice.

Chris didn’t even want to imagine doing something that may break any rules today, especially after yesterday’s events. He was going to do everything he could to stay on Michaela’s good side.

An odd buzz sound started omitting from the kitchen repeatedly. “Ooo! That must be my phone.” Michaela said, quickly walking by Chris creating a breeze that blew his hair around slightly. It really was getting too long at this point, reaching down to his jaw line. He had the worst luck, the only body part that grew was the thing he didn’t like having long.

Chris walked into the kitchen to check on Michaela. She was already in her phone call, having a conversation with a mystery person.

“You’ll be there too? When?” she gasped, “That’s great. We’ll make sure to say hi. Text me if anything comes up. C’ya then!” She hung up the phone with a smile on her face.

“So who was that?” Chris asked, arriving in the kitchen.

“My friend Tiffany, she’s going to be at the fireworks show too! She said she would save a spot for our picnick blanket next to hers, since she’ll be there before us.” She pulled her phone back up to check the time. “It’s only about 9 A.M., so we have plenty of time to go out and get some food.”

“Sounds like a plan. Did you want to go shopping by yourself? I don’t want to end up slowing you down.” He said, trying not to look too obvious that he didn’t want to go. He was starting to build up a bit of anxiety about going shopping with Michaela, looking back on the last time they shopped.

“Nope! Of course I don’t. You should know well by now I can’t go anywhere without you, my sidekick.” She said jokingly catching his attempt to ditch the shopping experience. “Anyways, it’ll be an in and out trip I’m sure there isn’t much food we’ll need to hold us over.”

An awkward silence was born as Michaela started looking Chris up and down.

“Hmmm…” Michaela hummed as she continued inspecting Chris, staring at his face and walking closer. This made him a fair bit uncomfortable. Had she remembered something he had forgotten to do? It was odd how fearful he was about missing a chore at this point.

She squatted down, getting closer to a face to face position still not saying a word. Chris started to shiver a little, this felt a bit familiar.

“Are you seriously scared of me right now?” She said while giggling, “Chillax dude, I was just looking at your hair.”

Chris was relieved to hear that, the last thing he wanted was more trouble. “Ah, yea. I was going to ask maybe we could get it cut sooner or later.”

“What? I like it more the longer it has gotten. Sure, you could afford to comb it out more often, but I’d like to see it grow a fair bit more.” She ran a few fingers through his hair slowly, making him smile.

“Well, I guess I could try keeping it longer then. Even though I really don’t think it will look good.”

“Either way,” She went on, still running her fingers through his hair “If it gets long, and you don’t like it, we can always cut it. That is… if you’re being an adult. Adults get discretion on their appearance, children do not.” She said, with a small smirk.

She quickly grabbed Chris by his shoulders and spun him around, giving him a little smack on the butt to propel him into motion. “Go get some clothes on, and then we’ll go shoppin’!”

Chris grabbed a few pieces out of his bureau deciding to go with another form fitting shirt that was dark red. He always thought that tighter clothes would make him look smaller and younger, but it really was doing the opposite. His bigger, more loose clothes emphasized how small he was because they didn’t fit. He slipped on the skinny jeans that he tried on a few weeks previous, and he was good to go.

Chris glanced at the bathroom mirror before making his way back to Michaela. He was really pleased with how he looked, which was so uncommon for him. While things haven’t been very smooth sailing for him recently, he had to admit that Michaela has been an awesome help when she wanted to be.

“Looking good! You ready to go?” She asked, with Chris following up with a nod. Michaela grabbed a large bag with a blanket inside along with enough room for whatever food they managed to grab.

They made their way outside to the car. Michaela popped open the trunk to throw in the bag, while Chris attempted to climb into the car to get into the car seat early. “Maybe if I beat her to the punch I can save myself a little embarrassment.” He thought to himself, pulling open the door.

It wasn’t long before she had caught up with him, grabbing him as he was just inches away from the seat. She picked him up by his armpits and placed him into the seat.

“I hope you weren’t trying to get in yourself. You should know from last time, that is my job.” She said, pushing his back against the seat to buckle him in properly.

“Don’t you think it’d make your day just a little bit easier if I could do it myself while you start up the car?” He asked, trying not to sound argumentative.

“Yes, but easy isn’t always fun.” She said, poking his nose with her finger. Chris did his best to hide his glowered expression, but there wasn’t much to hide it with when strapped in.

“Oh don’t give me that.” She said, with a provocative tone. “I know you like being picked up and grabbed, so you should learn to have some fun with me.” Michaela grabbed his armpits again, this time putting slight pressure on his breast area with her thumbs. He let out a soft moan and closed his eyes, which wasn’t intentional.

 “Why did that simple grab feel so nice?” He thought, a little afraid to open his eyes.

He finally got the courage to open them, to see Michaela was closing the door. She decided to not stimulate him, or herself, any further. They had a place to be, after all!

After making their way to the closest super market, they parked the car and grabbed a cart. They always pick foolish days to shop, and today was no exception. Plenty of shoppers were roaming around picking up food for barbeques and parties alike. Chris let out a small sigh, and quickly grabbed how many of Michaela’s fingers he could hold. It wasn’t much, now that they had thought about it. Typically she held his hand, but this time around Chris grabbed a hold of her pointer and middle finger.

Michaela smiled wide, looking down at him as they started walking.

“W-what are you smiling about?” Chris asked trying to act like it was something else.

“Hmmm, I’m not sure. I can’t quite put my finger on it.” She said facetiously. Chris felt the urge to yank his hand away, but he knew that wouldn’t work out quite well.

They ventured through the aisles looking for food they might like for tonight. Typical picnic foods such as fruit, snacks, and sandwich ingredients.

"Y'know if I were you I'd totally take the opportunity to chill in the cart." Michaela said, trying to convince him to ride in the cart seat.

"When you live a life like mine it can be nice to take any freedom you can get. Even if your feet get tired in the process." Chris explained as he looked through the shelves he could see at his level. 

Michaela looked at her phone to check the time. "Hmm, looks like we'll have to pick up the pace if we want to keep our spot. Can I trust you to go grab some chips at the end of the isle over there while I get some stuff here?" She asked.

Chris got a little more excited than he'd be willing to admit. Michaela trusted him with something!

"I don't see why not." He said, making his way to the end of the isle. The farther he got away from Michaela, the bigger the nervous lump in his throat started to swell. She was literally 20 feet away, why was he getting so uneasy?

"Okay... just grab the chips and make your way back to Michaela. As simple as that." He said to himself, trying to talk his way through it. Luckily, there was one bag of chips left. He snagged them and turned back to Michaela.

"Phew, see was that so bad?" he started to calm down.

"Hey you! Wait!" A raspy voice called behind him.

Chris turned around, curious about the unfamiliar voice. It was some kid about 8 or 9 years old, around a head taller thank him. He had red buzzed-cut hair and a shirt that said "Tapout" on it.

"Those are mine. I saw them first!" the boy said, pointing at the bag of chips.

"These?" Chris pondered for a second. Should he give them to the boy? He didn't really mind, though he also really wanted to be able to deliver Michaela of her request for once.

"Yes, those, Pipsqueak. Hand them over." the boy said.

"Well, never mind that thought. This kid ain't getting anything." Chris thought as he clenched his teeth slightly.

"If you saw them first, then why are they in my hands?" Chris said, trying to push back from the boy's rudeness.

"Well, they'll be in my hands in a second." He said as he stepped closer, grabbing the bag and shoving Chris to the ground.

He was stunned. Should he get up and start fighting a child? Is it moral when the boy started it and was bigger than him? Chris got up as quick as he could, feeling the blood starting to burn inside of him. His fists clenched, and his whole body tensed up.

"I hate to say it but this could be a losing fight..." He thought to himself looking up at the boy.

"Oh what are YOU gonna do? Hit me? Hah!" The boy said with a sneer.

"*Ahem*" Michaela stood behind Chris, clearing her throat to get their attention.

"Billy, give me those." She put her hand out, the other one on her hip.

The boy, supposedly named Billy, looked at the bag. "Aw, come on this twerp doesn't deserve them." he whined as he handed them to Michaela.

"I would be more concerned about what YOU will deserve once I talk to your mother later. She'd love to hear from me again after all the times I've spent babysitting your little sister. You know how mad she's going to be when she hears you're pushing smaller kids around?" She said as she snatched the bag.

Billy quickly fled without saying a word. What was just a huge threat to Chris was just sent away with his tail between his legs by Michaela. Chris eyes widened, no one had really stood up for him like that before. Not too many people ever went out of their way to single Chris out or bully him, but during the rare occasion it did happen most people would turn a blind eye.

"Wow, you sure showed hi-" Chris was cut off by Michaela picking him up and putting him in the seat of the cart and strapping him in.

"Looks like I really can't trust you." Michaela said under breath sounding disappointed. Not angry or upset, just disappointed. Chris put his head down and let Michaela finish up the shopping.

Michaela brought the shopping cart back to the car, unloading the groceries and leaving Chris for last. She picked him up and placed him on her hip, pushing the shopping cart to a safe place. He was plopped into the car seat, but instead of Michaela going back to the driver's seat and heading off, she just sat next to him.

"Look, sorry for that 'I can't trust you after all' remark, that was uncool." She said. Chris appreciated her honesty. "It just gets me so mad. I care about you a lot, and seeing you getting pushed around makes me scared for you. The harsh reality is that you are small, and because of that you can't fight your own battles most of the time, no matter how hard you try." She explained, putting her hand over his.

"I still don't know whether to be mad at you or not. I saw the whole situation unfold in front of me, and I heard every word. I get that Billy was bigger than you, but you knew he was a kid. As an adult, you can't provoke a kid like that. You should have known that the best course of action should have been to just come to me, but you didn't. You were about ready to fight a child, who knows what would have happened if I didn't step in."

Chris looked away from her, trying to hide his sadness. "You don't know what it feels like."

She lightly grabbed his chin with her two fingers, making him face her. "I don't need to know what it feels like to know what is best for you."

Chris looked at Michaela’s eyes for a little while, slowly getting lost in them. They were the kind of eyes that demanded your focus, and you just couldn’t look away. He had found the pause button to the universe, and it was in her pupils. Michaela, noticing his trance, was slowly creeping her out-of-sight hand next to him. She grabbed him just like she did before, under his armpits pressing against his breast area. Yet again he let out an involuntary moan.

“W-will you stop that, please?” He said, putting his hands around her wrists to push her away. He couldn’t come close to wrapping his hands all the way around, but he had to do something.

“Oh fine… for now. It’s such cute little girly pressure point that you have though. I can’t resist myself.” She said, slowly climbing out of the car.

It was getting late, and they didn’t want to lose their spot, so off they went to the field. Every year, most of the community went to a large recreation center in town to set up blankets and enjoy the fireworks show. This year was no different. They arrived with a fair amount of sunlight still out, so they had plenty of time to find Michaela’s friend and set up.

They made their way into the field, combing through all the blankets and people.

“Hey Michaela, over here!” A girl chanted from a few blankets over.

“Oh hey Tiff! We’ll be right there.” Michaela chanted back.

They met up and set up the blanket, placing all the things out from the bag.

Michaela and Tiffany hugged. “Tiffany, this is Christopher. Chris, this is Tiffany.” Michaela introduced the two. Tiffany appeared to be the same height as Michaela, not surprising seeing that’s the average height for girls their age.

“Hey there little guy!” She said, bending over to him. “Looks like Michaela’s still in the babysitting game? You’re a cute one.” Chris was getting the idea that Michaela didn’t spill the beans about Chris to Tiffany.

“I’ve never seen you babysit someone so young! Usually you stick around 7 and up, I thought.” She asked Michaela, returning to full height. Michaela let out a giggle. “Yup! He is my special little exception; it’s been great as usual.” Michaela put her hand on Chris’ shoulder, which just barely reached.

Chris felt a little red. Was it more embarrassing to be talked to like a kindergartener, or to give them the whole ‘Actually, I’m 19’ spiel? It was too hard to tell at this point.

“Awh, am I’m embarrassing you Christopher? I’m sorry.” Tiffany said, ruffling his hair.

The conversation slowly moved on to other topics between the two girls. Chris just stood by Michaela’s legs, he started to feel ignored. They were just sort of talking above him. It felt like they didn’t even know he was there.

“Hey Michaela…” Chris said, starting to feel a little nervous. She didn’t seem to hear him, it was quite a noisy atmosphere. He tried again, “Um, Michaela…” A little louder this time, still nothing.

Chris tugged on her dress a little, seeing how she didn’t have sleeves long enough for him to reach.

“What’s up, dude?” Michaela said, finally acknowledging him.

“Can I go sit on the blanket now? My legs are getting tired.” He said, making any excuse he could just to get out of this situation.

Michaela looked at him with a serious look in her eye that only he could see. “Yes, but don’t go anywhere without me. Capisce?” Chris nodded and quickly made his way to the blanket.

He let out a big breath, laying down on the blanket. Even with so many people walking around, talking, and playing, it just felt nice outside. The weather was perfect, and you could tell it was going to be an enjoyably cool night.

“Man I could take a nap right about now.” He thought to himself, closing his eyes.

“Hey there.” A close voice said, making his eyes pop back open. He quickly sat up to look around.

His eyes met with a little girl standing in front of him.

“I’m Naomi.” She said, staring at him. “Uh, hello Naomi… I’m Chris.” He said with a little wave.

“You look lonely, did you want to play catch with me?” She said, revealing a small football.

“I… don’t really want to right now. Can’t you play with someone else?” Chris asked, a little perplexed why she would asking him, a total stranger. It was hard for him to realize that kids would look at him as a ‘fellow kid’ instead of a ‘grownup’ simply because of his size and appearance.

“Aww, pleeeaaasseee!” She begged. “I’m lonely too.”

Chris couldn’t help but feel a little bad. He didn’t have anyone to play with growing up either, but unlike her he didn’t have the courage to ask random kids to play.

“Well, I guess I could. I just have to ask Mi-“ “Yay!! Let’s go!” Naomi grabbed Chris by the hand, running over to a less populated part of the field. He was trying as hard as he could to stop her, but to his disgrace she was pulling him along too hard and too fast. They finally stopped, leaving Chris to catch his breath.”

“I…. Need you… to wait… I have to tell Michaela first…” He said, returning to full height after being bent over. His stomach dropped a little when at full height, his eyes met with her neck.

“You’re shorter than I thought!” She giggled, inching a little closer to him. “Christopher, how old are you?” she asked, still silently comparing.

“I’m uh… seven. I just haven’t grown much yet.” He said quietly afraid of her reaction. It was weird that he was lying so much about his age, but he felt compelled to. As if he having his height issues would put him in some sort of jeopardy to the larger people around him.

“Oh! Me too!” She excitedly replied. For some reason those kinds of things are very fascinating to children. Chris was hoping she’d be a little older and happened to be short as well, but no such luck. She was about average height for her age.

“Are you sure you are seven? I have some shorter friends, but none this short…” Naomi said, backing up a little.

“Ugh, yes!” Chris said, rolling his eyes and looking down. That was a mistake in itself, as he quickly realized they were wearing the same jeans. He swiftly looked away, acting as if he saw nothing.

“Uh, what were you look a-… Oh hey lookit! We have the same jeans on! Wait, why are you wearing girl’s jeans?”

“I’m not… maybe you’re wearing boy’s jeans!” Chris said, trying to convince her.

“Nope, I was there with my mommy when we bought them.” Naomi said.

It was true, albeit that hers were a size larger. Chris instantly had a flashback of Michaela saying “No one will notice that they are for girls…” from the night he tried them on. “Gee thanks Michaela.” He thought to himself.

“Are you sure you’re not a girl in disguise? You’re wearing girly jeans and are really short, and your hair is a little long for a boy. Ooh! I’ll keep your secret, don’t worry.” She said, obviously getting excited.

“No, I’m a boy.” He growled a bit. “Are we gonna play or what?” At the least, he could show her what’s what in a game of catch. That should prove his manhood at the least.

“Go long!” She yelled. Chris ran as far back as he thought was necessary, and signaled that he was ready.

Naomi threw it across their distance, heading right for Chris. With a small hop in the air, he caught the ball.

“Alright, here it comes!” He yelled, positioning himself to throw.

“This’ll show her.” He thought, hurling the ball into the air as hard as he could. It flew into the bright blue sky, where it got higher and higher, then lower and lower. It looked promising at first, but as it lowered he realized how far he had actually made it.

The ball plopped to the ground, closer to him than it was Naomi. She let out a laugh loud enough to be heard clearly from where he was. He had to do all he could not to get furious at some little girl.

They met at the ball. Naomi was still smiling and giggling at Chris. “Here, let me throw it again. I’ll do it as hard as I can!” She said, putting her hand out. She had to be bluffing, could she really throw it farther than that? Was he underestimating how throwing arm of a young girl or had he really been that weak?

“Go long!” She yelled again, as Chris ran as fast as he could to get in position. The ball soared to the sky, it was definitely a farther throw than her last. He continued to back up into position, but the ball was coming down fast. He wasn’t going to make it in time, though he kept trying.

He ran backwards as fast as he could to keep an eye on the ball. “Almost…. There….” He said to himself as he put his hands out.

The ball came closer and closer until it was about to soar over his head, when he bumped into something behind him.

“Oof!” The bump was strong enough to stop him in his tracks, but not enough to knock him over. It was… soft? Definitely not a tree or anything. He looked up to see Michaela, holding the ball she just caught.

“Nice throw Naomi!” She yelled over as she threw the ball back. “Thanks Michaela!” Naomi yelled back.

“I’m going to borrow Christopher back now, sorry!” She said, grabbing Chris’ hand to bring him back to the blanket.

“I’m really having a hard time figuring out what you don’t understand about the sentence ‘Don’t go anywhere without me.’” She said making him sit on the blanket.

“B-b-b-but, Sh-she…” Chris stammered.

“But she what? Bound and gagged you? I could totally get the situation with Billy earlier today, but Naomi? She couldn’t hurt a fly. I’ve known her for years.” Michaela really was a familiar face to most people in the town, being one of the few babysitters that actively worked throughout the summer. “Besides, you look like you were there voluntarily.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.” Chris said, knowing when he wasn’t going to win an argument.

“I’m glad we’re in a place with people who would be willing to help if I did lose you.” She said as she sat next to him. “It’s getting dark, so we should be able to settle on the blanket now and get some food ready.”

They spent some time preparing their food, making the sandwiches and eating before it got too dark to see.

“You want a soda?” Michaela asked, offering a can. “Sure!” Chris said taking the soda she handed over. He grabbed the tabbed and pulled… and pulled… and pulled some more. It wasn’t budging. He kept trying and trying, and each time his fingers hurt a little more.

He looked up to see Michaela smirking at him. “You want some help with that, mighty mouse?” Feeling defeated, Chris handed back the soda, which she opened in one try. 

“You warmed it up for me.” Michaela joked, handing it back. “Oh darn it! That reminds me that I totally forgot to buy myself a drink. How about we go to some of the vending areas over there and get something for me.”

They both made their way to get her a drink while Chris continued to sip on his soda. The vending area was much busier, with plenty of people waiting in line. Clashes of different scents were in the air, pretzels, hot dogs, and pizza all created this odd smell that instantly made you hungry for some not so healthy delights.

“I’ll just grab some lemonade.” She said as they entered the line for one of the stands. Time melted away as the night was born, the lights turned on so people wouldn’t be tripping over themselves. People piled in on the line behind them, when a recognizable set of voices loomed in behind him. He couldn’t quite remember why they sounded so familiar, the voice of two girls and one boy. He peaked behind his shoulder as he saw the group of three, and instantly whipped back as fast as he could.

“Oh god, oh god…” he thought to himself as he recognized the faces. Three kids from his school, ones who particularly found his size laughable. They never exactly bullied him, but would always throw a mean spirited joke his way whenever he was nearby. They were the ‘goth’ kids that would wear all black and dye their hair. Outcasts who would bully other outcasts.

“Hey, uh, Michaela…” He quickly turned up to her. “Are you SURE I can’t wait at the blanket? I promise I’ll be good and stay put. Please!!”

“No, you can’t. It’ll only be a few more minutes, what’s the rush?” She asked, preemptively grabbing his hand.

“I-I, uh, don’t feel good. Please just let me go back.” He pleaded.

“Chris, what are you so upset abo-“ “Did you say Chris?” the voice behind them asked.

“Dammit, dammit dammit!!” Chris thought to himself. What were they going to say to ridicule him!?

All three of his former classmates gasped as he turned around.

“No way, if it isn’t good old mini-me!” Said one of the girls. “Awwwh, and he’s holding her hand. Who’s this, your big sister or something?” The other girl chimed in.

“Ohohoho” The boy in the back laughed, “Don’t tell me little dude scored a girlfriend!”

Chris was already turning red. He started tugging on Michaela’s hand, but she didn’t even seem to notice.

“Hey there! I’m Michaela, Chris’ friend. Are you guys classmates of his?” She asked, as polite as she always was.

“Wait… Michaela? You’re the girl who took care of my neighbor for a few weeks last year. Oh my god, this isn’t his girlfriend, this is his BABYSITTER!” One of the girls loudly said, beginning to laugh.

“Awwwh, wittle Christopher needs a babysitter.” Said the other girl, demeaning him like a small child.

“Not only that, but Michaela here is younger than he is. How embarrassing…” The other girl said, putting her hands on her cheeks.

“How about you guys back off a bit, will you?” Michaela said, getting testy.

“What are you going to do, tell my mommy?” The boy in the back quipped.

Chis tried his best to hold back his tears, he couldn’t let them find something else to ridicule him with. He tugged on Michaela’s hand, trying to pull himself away from the ridicule.

“Hah! He can’t even break her grip, and she’s on the shorter side. The pathetic little shrimp!” One of the girls said, pulling out her phone readying for a picture. She wasn’t wrong, either. Michaela was 5”6, and both of these girls were probably an inch or two taller than her.

Chris tugged and tugged. “Michaela please, let’s just go.” He said, tears building up.

“No, there’s nothing these people can do to actually hurt you beyond their meaningless words.” She said, scowling at the group.

Chris wasn’t having it. He wanted out of this situation. He pulled and pulled and Michaela finally yanked back, making him spill his soda all over her dress.

The three bullies gasped, then broke out into laughter. Michaela’s beautiful dress was completely stained. She looked back up them, with a fire in her eyes. “Piss off!” She yelled, creating a deafening silence across the vending area. The 3 teens stepped back, afraid of the sudden change in emotion, and then scurried off.

Chris was still in shock about what he just did. He knew that was a huge mistake, and felt an ache in heart that he just really hurt Michaela’s feelings. That ache in his heart quickly became an ache in his arm as Michaela whipped him into motion back to the blanket. Yet, they walked right past the blanket. She was heading for the car.

She quickly unlocked the car and buckled Chris into the car seat. She was moving so fast it was hard to even recognize if what was happening was real or not. She slammed the door shut, presumably to go and pack up the blanket.

Chris sat there with his feet dangling from the chair. The silence was killing him deep inside, forcing him to do nothing but think about what just happened.

The trunk slammed shut, and Michaela slid into the driver’s seat to ride home. It was, once again, a silent drive home, except for the fact that the fireworks had now started to go off. Each pop a horrible reminder of what a great night he just ruined. If only he could have been the ‘bigger person’ for once in his life, and just ignored those jerks. It got under his skin so much, everything about his height did.

Finally arriving home, neither of them bothered digging their stuff out of the trunk.

“Shower. Now.” Michaela said, still soaked in brown soda stains. She had sounded just as upset as she looked, walking back to her room. Chris didn’t think about it and went straight for the shower. He was almost in a daze, had all of that really just happened? How much deep crap is he in now? He couldn’t fight the rock in his stomach from the guilt he felt. As if he could burst into tears at any moment, but he fended the water works off. He didn’t want to make this about him.

He hopped into the shower and turned the water on to get cleaned up. Looking around, he realized that all of the cleaning supplies were now on the unreachable upper shelves instead of the typical lower shelf. Besides the water falling down on his head, he didn’t have much to clean himself with.

While trying to make the most out of the situation, he heard the door creek open.

“Hey, Michaela? I don’t mean to be a burden… but I can’t reach the shampoo or anything.” He said, trying his best not to sound needy or expecting.

“I told you yesterday that I moved some stuff, and you didn’t seem to care. Maybe it’s your own fault then.” She said bluntly. Michaela had never been so coarse with him before. “I-I’m so sorry, but I need them to shower.” Chris asked again apologetically.

“I know, which is why I’ll give you a hand.” She said as she slid the curtain open.

“WOAH wait!!” Chris yelled as he turned away and closed his eyes with hand and covered his crotch with the other. “I’m naked in here, remember!?”

“Duh…” She remarked. Chris heard her step into the shower, and close the curtain. He felt a cold sensation run down his spine from the sheer suspense of what might be happening.

“Is she in the shower with me right now!?” He thought to himself, freaking out. He dared not turn around and see for himself.

“W-what are you doing?” He asked, trembling.

“Oh stop it. Stop being a baby and open your eyes, and stop covering yourself too. Like I haven’t already seen you in your undies, this isn’t that big of a step forward.” She said with her demanding tone. Chris’ body naturally wanted to obey, but he was too sacred. He couldn’t. He shouldn’t!

“Fine. If you won’t, I will.” She whipped him around and pulled his hand off his eyes.

He couldn’t help but sigh in relief. Michaela was in a blue bathing suit covering her where need be.

“W-why are you wearing a bathing suit?” He asked, upset and confused.

“Well, I was going to surprise you with a trip to a 24/7 pool after the fireworks to end off a fun night, so I wore this under my clothes.” Michaela sounded really annoyed.

Chris’ nervous rock made a triumphant return to his stomach. “Then why do I have to be naked?” he said, still covering his junk now with both hands.

“Because I’ve had a REALLY bad day, and could use something to cheer me up.” Michaela said, sitting down on the floor of the tub. She grabbed him by his hips, her hands big enough to cover the both of them. “And nothing brings a smile to my more than your cute little face when you’re blushing.” Michaela said with an evil grin, pulling him close to her. When she was sitting down like this, they were practically face to face, which was a new angle for the both of them.  

“So, we could do this the easy way, or the fun way.” Michaela let go of one if his hips, sliding her hand to his forearm and slowly started to pull. He couldn’t just let her do this, he held on as much as he could.

“Please don’t do this!” He begged. It didn’t even feel like she heard him.

It was no use. She pinned both of his arms down with just one of hers, exposing his erect penis.

“You’ve been so worried about this? I mean, proportionally, you’ve got a good set up going on here…” She said, staring at his fresh junk. Chris’ face was redder than it had ever been, he felt so violated. “I see the party has already started, too! You love being manhandled, don’t you? …Or would it be womanhandled?” She teased. At the very least, this whole situation brought Michaela into a mood a lot like her normal self.

“Don’t be so upset, little man. We all have stuff under our clothes. If it makes you feel better, maybe one day you can see what’s under mine.” Michaela said both seductively and dominantly. Chris’ spine shivered.

“Okay, you had your look. Can I get out of here now?” Chris pleaded, still being handcuffed by Michaela’s fingers.

“We’ve been out all day long. You aren’t leaving until you are squeaky clean!” Michaela looked up to see the soap on the top shelf. “So this is how you feel, eh?” She stood up to full height and grabbed the soap along with getting her hair wet.

Chris stood behind her, not really sure what to do with himself. What droplets from her hair started dripping on his head, but he didn’t have much of a place to back up to. In fact, she seemed to be backing him to the wall of the shower with her backside inch by inch. He finally reached the end point, but her ass kept approaching. Closer and closer, until it was just centimeters away from his face.

“I’m still angry with you, don’t forget about that. If I were you, I’d be trying to earn some brownie points while I can.” She said, tipping him off to the obvious. Chris gulped, still scarred from the events of yesterday. He felt frozen looking at the water flow down her cheeks and continuing to her thighs.

Michaela tapped her foot, making a splash sound. Chris new that would be his only warning. Taking a deep breath, he started kissing her ass cheeks as much as he could, wherever he could. Being sure to make them well timed and with enough pressure. “Make them actual smooches and not little pecks!” echoed in his memory from yesterday.

Chris was kissing away at her right butt cheek when Michaela lightly smacked her left. He quickly got the memo, and kissed where she slapped. She then slapped again in another spot, which he then kissed. She slapped again, and again, and again. Each time Chris quickly started kissing that area to please her. She then gave a stronger slap to the upper part of her right butt cheek.

Since Chris was so small, his eyes met in the center of her rear. Meaning that even on his tippy toes, there was still the upper half of her bum that wasn’t being reached by his lips. He looked up at the spot with a rising intensity in his chest. What would he do now?

Michaela slapped the same spot again, this time much harder. He started shaking, he knew he didn’t have much time left. Out of disparity, he started jumping and kissing the area, just barely out of reach each time.

Michaela couldn’t help but crack up. “Okay, you get an A for effort. You’ll get a pass on that one, tiny.” Chris felt relieved; he wouldn’t know what to do if she got even madder at him.

“W-was that my punishment?” Chris asked with hesitation.

“Punishment? No, we’ll talk punishments and discipline tomorrow. Right now is about getting clean and destressing a little.” She turned and lowered herself onto her knees, allowing the water to go over her and onto Chris.

She grabbed him by the hands to pull him more into the water’s coverage, and started soaping his body. Lathering him from head to toe, she made sure to take advantage of some sweet spots. Just like earlier today, grabbing pressure points that made him feel tingly all over. She grabbed behind his knee, and moved up to the inner thigh, which made Chris almost collapse.

“That’s funny, those are usually pressure points very specific to a girl’s body.” She giggled.

Michaela quickly slid her hand up his leg, and light lathered his erection. Making Chris jump back! “HEY!” he yelled, shaking him from his seduced state.

“Too soon? Ah, alright. Take it or leave it. Now let’s wash all that soap off of you.” She pulled him into the water once more, going over everything she just soaped up with her hands. It was ecstasy for Chris. Michaela had always been great with her hands, especially now with them running over his entire body.

She cleaned him and spun him around, checking for any remaining soap suds.

“So, am I good to go?” He asked, grabbing the curtain.

“Why so eager? Would you really be so rude to not return the favor after I ever so graciously cleaned you?” Michaela returned to her feet while continuously looking down on Chris.  

“Here.” She handed him the soap bar, which he needed two hands to hold. “I guess just clean whatever you can reach, and I’ll handle the rest.”

Chris was a hesitant, but was getting used to pushing through it because of all ass kissing from earlier. He started from her feet, and worked his way up. Things got more difficult as he got higher, as just one of her thighs was a lot of ground for him to cover. Reaching in between them to clean the inside of her legs, he felt an uneasy sensation. He looked up to see that she’s been observing the entire time.

He slowly slid his hands and the soap in between her thighs, when all of the sudden she grabbed his hands from behind her and pulled him in under her legs. She tightened her legs, gently squeezing Chris between them. His body was being squished by her soft yet firm thigh muscles, and he head was being forced against her crotch. Even when they were soapy, her grip was strong enough to keep them in place. He desperately tried to escape, becoming very panicked.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna bite.” Michaela said, bouncing a little on her tippy toes. She was obviously having too much fun with this. She released him from her trap, which he quickly slid out from under her legs. He cleaned the remainder of her legs and her butt as well. It was the most familiar territory for him at this point.

“Th-there, your legs should be clean now.” He said, holding up the soap bar for her to take.

Michaela put her hands on her hips. “Well, I did say clean whatever you can reach. Looks like you could go a little bit higher.”

Chris held the soap with two hands again, and took a deep breath. He looked up at her tummy. He was used to the idea of looking up at belly buttons, but rarely had to because most people had their clothes on. Michaela was not like most people. He got on his toes and started scrubbing up and down from her bikini waistline to as high he could reach. Soap covered Michaela’s stomach from right below her belly button down to her bikini. Chris slipped behind her, and repeated. He couldn’t get the soap far beyond the small of her back, watching the rest of it arch above him.

“Wait… you can’t reach my belly button?” She asked, inspecting the soap on her body.

“I guess I can’t. I’m sorry.” He said, worried about his lack of coverage.

“I gotta see this!” She grabbed the soap out of his hands and put it on the shelf. “Try to poke a finger in my belly button.”

Chris gulped. There was once again something so intimidating about her belly looming above. He got on his toes and stretched his limbs. Every extremity was being strained to get any amount of boost in height. The tip of his middle finger just barely touched the bottom of her belly button.

“I… can’t… do it…” He said as he stretched.

Michaela just simply started laughing. Laughing so very hard, that Chris could see her entire body moving with each exhale of hilarity. It was making her thighs and butt bounce, and her boobs jiggle. “It’s just…” She attempted to explain, trying not to choke on her own laughter. “I know you’re small, this is obvious… It’s just some things really remind me of how puny you are. It’s so damn adorable… among other things.”

Chris felt Michaela’s eye look down on him, comparing herself to him. That warmth inside of her was growing again, just like yesterday. The more she noticed the size difference, the more she dominated him, the more she became his superior, the warmer she got inside.

She got on her knees and cornered him in. Grabbing his waist, she put both of her hands in a circle around his waist and still had some overlap. “Wow, my hands are bigger than your waist, and my fingers only stop meeting if I bring it up to your chest.”

Michaela put his hands up to her waist, which couldn’t even cover a fraction of her width. With her standing on her knees, Chris was face level with her breasts. “One of my boobs is the size of your head…” She said as she nudged his face with them a little bit. “I really do have the ability to do whatever I’d like to you.”

Chris was absolutely horrified, he didn’t know what to do or what to say. His erection just wouldn’t stop. The size difference was something so erotic to him as well, but it also put a deep feat inside his heart. His eyes started to water. This day, no this entire summer, had been too much for him to take.

“I went too far again, didn’t I?” She said, picking him up. Alright, I think we’re both clean enough for now. I’ll have another shower in the morning.”

She carried him back into bed and put some of his pajamas on him. Chris was tucked into bed tight, it was like a warm cocoon.

“We still have reprimands to talk about tomorrow. Right now though, just know that I’m here to help you sleep at night.” She kissed him on the cheek, instantly ceasing his tears and putting him in a sleepy daze.

“Goodnight~” She whispered to him.

Michaela turned off the light and gently closed the door.