- Text Size +

It had been yet another week. June came to a close, and July rolled in with a blaze of heat along with it. Chris and Michaela had been working well together. Not much was happening beyond avoidance of the blistering temperature. Chris had been staying on top of chores and kept an open mind towards his behavior and his overall maturity. Michaela noticed and respected this and let him continue using his new clothes, and even had plans of more shopping sometime during the month.

It was about 9:00 A.M., Chris slumped out of bed already sweating. “Ugh, I hate the summer.” He muttered to himself. It was always easy to pack more clothes on in the winter, but there were only so many clothes you could take off in the summer. At least, that was his reasoning for despising the heat.

Chris went to the bathroom to clean himself of his perspiration. He closed his eyes and started washing his face off. In the distance, he could hear Michaela… saying something? Was she counting?

He paused for a second to listen.

“15… 16… 17… 18…”

Yup, that was definitely counting. Perplexed, he walked out into the living room to check out what was going on.

Chris was stunned at what he was spectating. Michaela was in nothing but a gray sports bra and some black skin-tight workout shorts. This had been the most exposed he had seen her. She was currently doing push-ups, and not girly ones. She was doing proper push-ups, and she kept going and going. “25… 26… 27… 28…” Chris almost felt emasculated simply watching; he could barely do a handful without needing a break. Growing as little as he did, his muscles weren’t incredibly developed.

Michaela finally stopped at a total of 35 push-ups and moved straight into squats. Her legs were always impressive, so Chris suspected she could on for a while like this. It was almost hypnotizing to watch, as he hid behind the corner slightly. He could swear that her butt got a bit more round with each ascend. Up and down, up and down, his eyes followed with every movement. He was completely absorbed with her. *SMACK* Chris jumped almost higher than he is tall. Michaela had smacked her rear end, and was now looking straight at him.

“You know, you aren’t as quiet and sneaky as you think.” She said with her arms now crossed.

“Oh… uh… I… ah…” Chris couldn’t really say anything that could justify his peaking, and words got exceptionally harder to squeak out of his lungs as she started stepping closer. He was still against the wall of the hall way, so she simply walked up and put her hands on his shoulders. 

Michaela squatted down so that her face was just above his, a thin sheet of sweat glistening from her entire body. He could feel her body heat, which was incredible seeing how hot the weather was already.

“You know… This is the third time I’ve caught you staring at my butt. You better be happy that this isn’t a baseball game, because that would have been your final strike.” Her voice consumed his psyche. At this distance, even her inside voice was loud enough to completely smother his ears. “Maybe soon enough I’ll get you a little more acquainted with my rear end if you keep this habit going.” She said slowly and clearly.

Chris’ heart skipped a beat. What made it so scary was her intimidatingly serious attitude; she said it like she meant it. It wasn’t a joke, it wasn’t a threat, it was a fact. He felt like he couldn’t move, he was paralyzed of fear.

“Ah, I’m just kidding.” She said with a smile, roughing up his hair. “I really got you there though! You should have seen the look on your face.” she laughed.

Chris looked away, trying to hide his red face. “W-why are you exercising anyways? Is this something you do every morning?”

Michaela returned to her full height, “Starting today, yes! Remember I told you about my dancing lessons? Well, they’re pretty physically demanding. I have a little more than a month to get in the best shape that I can.” She said as she began to do some post workout stretches.

Chris rolled his eyes as he remembered the fact that he had to attend those said lessons. “Well, good luck… I guess.” He still was having a hard time forming words after her little intimidation joke a moment ago.

Michaela finished up her stretching routine. “Man, its hot!” she said as she exhaled. “I’m going to have a nice cool shower. Hollar if you need anything!”

“Mmhmm” Chris nodded while sneaking yet another peak at her butt as she was walking away. He just couldn’t help himself, with each step it swayed so majestically.

Right as her shower started, the phone rang. Chris checked the caller ID to see it was his Dad’s cellphone number, and quickly picked up the phone.

“Hey dad.” Chris said, this had been the first time he’s heard from either of his parents in a few weeks.

“Hi Christopher, how is everything going?”

“Pretty good I guess. Hot as hell though…”

“You don’t know the half of it, son. It feels like we are practically on the sun down here.” His parents were traveling a few states south. He didn’t want to begin thinking about how hot it must be there.

“How have things been with Michaela?” His father inquired.

“Good! She’s really cool… when she wants to be.” Chris said, recollecting on the summer so far.

“I’m glad to hear, but remember that she is babysitter, not your friend. If she tells you to do something, you better listen. I don’t want to hear anything about you being a hassle for her. She’s doing god’s work. If you’re not going to college and you’re fighting with your babysitter, then I really have no idea what we’re going to do about you.”

“Ouch, dad! We’ve been getting along fine.” Chris said feeling a little hurt by his presumptions. Even though they were sometimes correct, he wasn’t always behaving well or completely getting along with Michaela.

“Good. Keep it that way. Call me if you need anything.” Chris father quickly wrapped up the phone call. If there was one thing his father and him had in common, it was that they both hated long talks over the phone.

Chris headed back to his room, which he was keeping nice and clean at this point. This would have been his opportunity to tidy up, but most things were in order so he had some free time. He grabbed a controller and booted up the new game Michaela got him. His ‘punishment’ was well over so he had free reign to play it when he had time to. He was always pretty decent at racing games, and this one was no exception. Most of the difficulties weren’t an issue for him.

Michaela had finished up her shower and decided to check on Chris. She leaned against the doorway with her hair held up by a towel. She already had gotten dressed, looking prepared for the hot day. She was wearing a light spaghetti strap shirt that said “If I were a zombie, I’d bite you the most” on top of a heart with a bite taken out of it. Along with the jean shorts making a triumphant return. Even on a hot and sticky day, she managed to look good AND dress comfortably. She really was some type of wizard.

“Hey, I moved some stuff around in the shower. I hope you don’t mind.” She said as she adjusted the towel on her head.

“Sure, whatever works for you.” Chris was too busy playing the game to really care that much.

“How’s the game?”

 “I love it so far! Thanks again for getting it for me.” He said as Michaela walked further into the room.

“Does it have multiplayer? It’d be fun to do something while I’m waiting for my hair to dry.” She said as she sat down next to him on the bed.

Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise. Not often does someone want to play a game with him, and even less would it be a girl as cool as Michaela.

“Sure,” Chris smirked, “But I’m pretty good at this one. Prepare to eat some dust…”

“Oooh, so it’s like that now is it? Well then consider it a competition!” she said as she grabbed a second controller. “How about we up the ante then, Mr. Confident.”

“What do you mean by that?” Chris said, looking up at her. It was cool seeing her hold a controller, and so naturally too. You could tell she has played as many games as any guy has.

“Hmmmm…” Michaela said, scrunching her lips to the side as she thought. “How about this. I’ll do your chores along with my own for a solid week if you can beat me.”

“That would be nice... but what happens if I lose?”

“Didn’t even think you’d consider that possible with how self-assured you were a moment ago, but I’ll think of something.” She returned to thinking. Her face lit up, followed by a duplicitous grin. “Well~, since you love it so much. If you lose, you have to kiss my butt!” She said in a joking tone.

Chris felt a nervous shiver come over him. There’s no way he could lose, and having a chore free week sounded like just a hop and a skip away, but a doubt started forming in the back of his head. Could he do this? What happened if he lost? Would she really make him kiss her butt? His stomach got a little queasy.

“What happened to little Mr. Confident? Has he left the building?” She said, putting her hand above her eyes as if she was looking for him.

While Chris was indeed no longer confident, that comment really got under his skin. “Fine, you’re on! LITTLE Mr. Confident is going to have a BIG lead ahead of you.” He said, not entirely sure what he had just gotten himself into.

They started selecting their car of choice and picked a fair track. Of course, no computer players allowed. Just him and her head to head to see who truly is the best.

The cars line up in front of the starting line and lights pop up in the middle of the screen.

Ready…. Set… GO!

The race had begun. Chris did everything he could to ensure he was on his A-Game, and did not dare to look at her side of the screen. With 100% focus on his car, he cuts every corner as tight as possible and built up a lot of speed in the straightaways. He knew he had the advantage, his car was statistically better. A perk he had for knowing a lot about the game. Lap 1 finished quickly, there was still two more to go.

“Alright, I just gotta rinse and repeat and this win is mine.” He thought to himself. It was difficult for him to even breathe; his body was so tense and focused. Somehow he was getting an even better time in lap two. He came around the last turn and went straight for the finish line to complete the second lap.

Only one more lap to go. “I can do this! I can show her not to bet against m-“

“I win~!” Michaela cheers.

Chris is couldn’t believe it as the “Player 2 Wins” text pops up on the screen. He didn’t even see her pass him. Was she in the lead that ENTIRE time!? He might have been able to understand if it was a close race, but she won by a whole lap!

Michaela, still celebrating her victory, was doing a little dance not taking the situation too seriously. Chris was exploding inside, and it just kept building and building. He was so sure of himself, and there she goes again being so much better than him.

*CRACK!*

He threw the controller to the floor. His throw was weak enough that it didn’t break or even bounce at all, which frustrated him even more. “God! I suck at everything!” he said, with tears building up. His crying was something that was happening all too often for him to be happy with. It was just so frustrating to him, why couldn’t he beat her at this one thing. She was leagues above him in every way imaginable; it made him feel so inadequate.

“Woah, woah. Calm it down there buckaroo, it’s just a game. Not the end of the world.” She said trying to settle him down. Michaela was rather surprised at this outburst, not realizing how seriously he was taking the whole thing.

“Easy for you to say, you are really good at so many things. I thought I was at least decent at this, but I guess I was wrong about that too.” Chris said, putting his feet up on the bed getting into a fetal position.

Michaela couldn’t help but smile a little bit. She found this whole situation rather silly, and seeing him in a little ball was just topping him off as the cutest thing she had seen all day. She scooped up Chris and placed him on her lap, leaning him against her stomach and breasts.

“Shhhhh….” She whispered, as she bent down next to his ear. “I got you, don’t worry.”

Chris was already starting to calm down. The combination of her soothing tactics along with the surprise of being in her lap was enough to shake him out of his rage. He felt entirely surrounded by her warmth. Not the gross and sticky heat, but the kind of pleasant sensation that makes you want to cuddle up and take a nap.

Michaela giggled at how quickly she could get him to calm down. He didn’t even take up the entirety of her lap, so she had plenty of room to give him a good squeeze.

“Wanna know something you do better than anyone else?” Michaela said, rubbing her palm up and down his back.

“…What?” Chris said between his sniffles.

“You make me smile. No matter if you’re happy, sad, mad, or glad. You are such a cutie pie, and a fun guy to hang out with. No one has ever made me smile as much as you have this past month.” She really meant that, too. Her feelings for Chris felt stronger every time they had a moment together, whether it was positive or negative.

“Th-thank you!” Chris muttered, hugging Michaela as much as he could. His arms couldn’t even reach farther than the width of her body. It wasn’t much of a hug for her, but she was happy to receive it anyways.

Chris sat in Michaela’s lap and against her chest for a while. He wasn’t going to put a stop to it if she wasn’t, it was way too relaxing. He closed his eyes and started dozing off to slee- *RNNNN*

Michaela’s tummy rumbled, which was very loud next to Chris’ ear.

“See, it’s cute when your tummy does that too!” Chris said, giving her stomach a small poke.

“Ugh, that’s right. Still haven’t eaten anything since my workout. I’m starved!” she said, patting her tummy next to him.

“Now that I think about it… I haven’t had breakfast eith-“ *RNNNN* Chris’ stomach let out a large roar.

They both started laughing hard. “Alright then, let’s go get some food.” Michaela said, returning Chris to the ground.

Michaela cooked up some bacon and eggs for the both of them while Chris patiently waited at the table. She walked over with both plates of food, placing them onto the table. The aroma of the classic breakfast quickly filled the air.

“You know, you’d be a really great waitress.” Chris said as he got his eating utensils ready.

“Aw, thanks! I figured when I got old enough I’d retire from the babysitting business and give being a waitress a shot. I’m sure it’d be fun!”

Chris could only imagine the amount of tips someone like her could get. Not only is she great at presenting herself, she was simply fun to talk to and easily relatable.

“You really are a people person, aren’t you?” Chris asked, taking his first bite. “Basically the opposite of me…”

“Hey, this person is enjoying your company. Isn’t that enough to be a ‘people person’?” She said, trying to make him blush. “I guess I’m good with people, I just think I know how to act and what behavior to have.”

She looked up at Chris, “Speaking of behavior. I really should be upset with you, there’s no reason to get that troubled over something like a video game. You’ve had a good week so far so I’ll let it slide, but just know that isn’t particularly what I’d call an ‘adult’ way of acting.”

“S-sorry.” Chris said, pushing his eggs around with his fork.

“Anyways, tomorrow is the 4th of July. Did you want to go out and see some fireworks? It’s my favorite thing to do during the summer.” She asked, trying to move on to newer subjects.

“I haven’t gone to see fireworks in years. My parents are always a drag with that kind of stuff; they suck the fun out of everything. It’d probably be a different story with you though, so why not?”

Chris started thinking about how potentially romantic it could be. Sitting under the stars out in a field watching the fireworks light up the sky with her seemed like a dream come true.

“So it’s settled! We’ll go watch some fireworks tomorrow. I’m excited!” Michaela said, cheerfully taking another bite out of her meal.

They finished up eating. Michaela got out of her seat to do some stretching. “There’s nothing like a fulfilling meal after a good workout! You should try it sometime.” She said as she touched her toes.

“I think I’ll just keep with the meal part for now.” Chris responded, half joking. He was still thinking about the potential of tomorrow. His imagination went a little wild, thinking up what nice new outfit she’d be wearing for the occasion. She always had something occasoinal to wear, and Chris was beginning to like that about her more and more.

Michaela twisted her torso while keeping her legs in place to stretch her back, and then transitioned into grabbing her foot behind her back to stretch her quads.

“Man my butt aches after all those squa-“ She pauses, and so does Chris.

Did she say “Butt”?

Chris’ chest started to tighten as the memory of their little bet comes rushing in.

“Well, uh, I should probably get to the bathroom” he says nervously as he quickly climbs down from the chair. “Bacon, it goes right through m- AH!” Michaela grabs him by the back of his pants as he tried walking away.

“Don’t you even think about it! I’m not gonna let you weasel out of that one, a bet is a bet.” Michaela said with determination, pulling him closer.

Chris, tried as he might, was pushing himself to the limit to escape from her grasp on his waist. The more he pushed, the harder she pulled, and before he knew it she grabbed him.

She picked him up and put him in the corner of the kitchen while he still desperately tried to find an escape. “A-aw c-come on Mich-chaela. I wasn’t going to ACTUALLY make you do all my chores if I won. Haha! W-we were just joking f-for f-f-fun, right?” He was trembling so much. Was she really doing this right now?

Michaela put her face right up to his, and pushed him farther back into the corner. “Oh, stop being a sissy. You made the bet, we both agreed, and you lost. Remember what I said earlier? I should already be mad at you for your little outburst, but I was so kind enough to let that slide. I’m definitely not giving you two freebies in one day.” She stood back up to full height, pressing against him with her legs slightly to ensure he doesn’t run. He looked up at her face, barely visible over the peak of her breasts. Michaela’s top half was completely dark, silhouetted by the ceiling light. He had never felt so miniscule, the crowd at the mall was nothing compared to this.

She slowly turned around, still trying to ensure he couldn’t leave. “Little guy, what did you get yourself into?” She giggled. Deep down she had to admit she was enjoying this way too much, but how could she not? Michaela started feeling that warm feeling inside of her build up more than ever before; she was getting really excited about this.

Chris was staring directly at her round butt now. It was so menacing at this distance. It consumed his entire range of vision. It was so warm, and she still had the fresh scent from her shower emanating from her body. He could easily put his face and both hands on one cheek and it still would have a lot of realty uncovered. At least she was still wearing her jean shorts, that somehow made it feel less direct.

“Alright, let me get ready for your makeout session.” She said, teasing him. As if she read his mind, she unbuttoned and dropped her shorts. She was now just in her panties, which were blue with polka-dots. Well, sort of polka-dots, more like ovals because of how much the fabric stretched against her round posterior.

“P-please M-m-michaela I don’t know if I can do this.” He begged as he tried to push his way between her legs.

“HEY!” She yelled, pushing him as far back into the corner as possible and putting her legs together. There was really no way out now, but for good measure she grabbed both of his hands on each side. He tugged and tugged but those hands were hers now.

“I already told you, no weaseling out of this one~” She sang. At this point she was just having fun with him. “Oh, and make sure it’s an actual smooch. Not some little peck on the cheeks.”

Chris stared right at her butt cheeks. He couldn’t move his eyes away from them, like a deer in front of head lights. The pressure inside of him kept building and building.

“Get to it, I don’t want to wait much longer, and you’re NOT gonna like it if I have to make you. You have 5 seconds.”

“Five…”

Chris couldn’t. He was shaking and nearly crying about how easily he was put in this situation. Only a few small movements and Chris was nothing more than a plaything for Michaela.

 “Four…”

But then why did he like it? He could already feel his erection as strong as it had ever been. He hates being treated like he is so small, but his body can’t help but go insane when she does.

“Three…”

Does she even like him? She says all these nice things to him, but then will take so much joy in teasing and bossing him around.

“Two…”

“Why me? Why me!?” he screamed in his head. All he wanted right now was to be a normal sized person with normal sized problems.

“One…”

“Wait… has she been counting this whole ti-“ he thought to himself.

“Zero!” Michaela said, yanking his arms forward. His face was smooshed into Michaela’s ass cheek. She couldn’t help herself but to immediately snicker to herself at how easy that was. Chris couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t move either!  His body was still pushed into the corner, his arms were being pulled forward by Michaela, forcing his face against her. His entire face was covered in her soft posterior muscles. It was out of this world how something could feel so pleasant yet so mortifying.

He was quickly running out of air and had no way to get any.

“Mphm mphm mmmm!” He tried to talk, nothing came out except for smothered mumbles.

“What was that? You LOVE smooching my butt? I’m loving it too!” She said. Michaela was being a little devil, and she knew it. How else would Chris learn not to make such foolish promises to his superior?

Michaela was being put in a state of euphoria. With every moment that she forced his little face against her butt, the warmth inside her electrified. Tingling sensations shot up and down her spine, it was just too good. She was starting to piece it together. Michaela liked Chris to begin with, but it was simply intoxicating to dominate him. To nurture him. To treat him as like the small whelp as he was, whether he liked it or not. Chris was hers to do what she wanted with, and it was putting her on cloud 9.

She let go of his hands for just a second so that he could gasp for breath.

“C-can I be done no-“ “Nope!” She cut him off, grabbing the back of his head and ‘gently’ pushing into her booty once more. While it was just a gentle push for her, it was enough to completely suffocate Chris. She could tell that he was scared out of his mind, which she found humorous. There wasn’t any way she was going to hurt him, she was much too careful for that.

“Mmmmphm Mmmmph!” Chris tried and tried to beg for her to stop, but nothing was coming out.

“Huh? What’cha say, butt boy? You think I should treat you like this every time you misbehave? What a splendid idea!” She said as she started to wiggle her butt, forcing his head to move with it.

Michaela released his head once more from her bottom. “Alright Chris, now I want you to do what you said you would do. I shouldn’t have to force you, since you agreed to do this if you lost. So kiss this butt!” she said, giving it an extra wiggle in his face.

He frantically started kissing her butt everywhere he could, anything to please her. He was still horrified about being suffocated again, with tears rolling down his face.

“Okay, okay, that will suffice. You are free to go, my little butt kisser.” She could feel her butt getting wet from all of his kissing and crying.

Chris collapsed to his knees, covering his face. “I promise I’ll never make a bet I don’t wanna keep. I promise!” he squeaked.

“Oh boy, there you go again being cute.” She said as she lowered herself to the ground.

“I went a LITTLE too far, I’ll admit. But it was really obvious you weren’t going to take the first step, so I had to do something.” She caressed his red face, and then picked him up. Carrying him on her hip like a small child, they went into her guest bedroom.

She could feel his erection against her when carrying him around, it was definitely the largest one he had gotten yet.  “Looks like you had more fun than you let on.” She said as she placed him on her bed.

He quickly put his hands over his crotch. “I-I really don’t know why this is happening to me. That was really scary, but it made me feel so excited inside. I p-promise I don’t want anymore!” He said, still bawling a little.

She pulled out the covers and slipped him under. “I know, muffin. We all find something we like that makes us feel good, but may not be entirely sure why.” She explained while tucking him in. Chris was much too exhausted to even question why he was being tucked into her bed opposed to his own, but he wouldn’t deny that it was so much more comfy. Maybe it was because it had her sent all over it, or maybe because it was a mansion compared to his, but it was so cozy.

“I… I just don’t know if I like the fact that I like it.”

“Dude… Don’t overcomplicate it. I don’t know why I liked it either.” She said, trying to relate to him.

Chris got a bit sacred. “Y-you liked it too? P-please not again!” he was getting ready to beg.

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to do force you to do things you don’t deserve. With that being said… If you like it, and I like it… and I feel like you DO deserve it, I will take action in any way I feel is right, you hear me munchkin?”

He frightfully nodded, even though he hated being called munchkin.

“Good. You are just too cute when you’re like this. I keep saying it, but that doesn’t make it any less true!” She said as she leaned in close. “Try to get some rest, okay? Let’s have some fun tomorrow.” She whispered into his ear, and then kissed him on the forehead. It sent waves of tingles up and down Chris’ body several times over. Overwhelmed with good feelings, he almost immediately fell asleep.

“He really can be a little baby.” She thought to herself, watching him drift to sleep. “It’s seriously only like… 3:30 PM.” She giggled and then shut the door behind her as she left.

She spent the rest of the evening doing both her own and Chris’ chores.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm having a great time writing the story so far. Glad to see that just about every review has been positive so far, thanks for giving this story a chance. I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can.