- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi, this is my first post on this site but am a long time reader. Hoping that the following story is enjoyable, any and all feedback is always appreciated. I find inspiration wherever I can, anyone with some ideas, please toss them at me. Thanks and enjoy!

"I can't believe you forged my fucking signature Devon." She said without raising her voice, her tone tightly controlled, a much more complex conversation hidden behind the irritated surprise. 


"Jules, babe, we've role played this out a hundred hundred times, talked it over so many times...babe com'on I know it's super unexpected and ya I admit I'm playing hardball here but Jules...I didn't know how else to get your attention, show you I can commit..." Devon said, the earpiece easily carrying his words to her, just as it helped filter hers for him.

 

"Devon, for fucks sake..." She paused briefly, her posture hard, not even trying to meet his gaze, such as it was. "...yes we've played this out, a million times but fuck Devon...that was months ago, before we broke up! Or did that minor detail slip your mind?"

 

This really wasn't going like it had in his head. Sure, he had expected her to be caught by surprise and yes, he knew he would catch some flak for forcing the issue.... but she had always liked a guy who was forward, and they loved each other dammit. 

 

He stood on the kitchen floor, in the apartment they used to share, staring up at her, and wondered how the hell he was going to convince her this was the right move for them both.  

 

"At least she put the earpiece on." He thought to himself. "Shows she wants to talk, but, classic, stubborn Jules, it's going to take some convincing." His confident thoughts helped remind him that he had done this a thousand times during their relationship, convinced her of his way despite her initial resistance. 

 

Though usually he was the one with the height advantage when it came to an argument. 

 

Standing two inches tall, wearing the self heating body suit and earpiece of a Reducer, he looked at the massive, worn old pair of Converse planted defiantly in front of him and wondered if his lack of physical presence was going to hurt his ability to convince her this was the right call...

 

***

 

Let's take a step back to explain.

 

Population control. The ever-present issue that absolutely every politician in the western world refused to talk about, finally solved by a mix of science and social engineering. 

 

Think about it. After they invented the tech needed to shrink organic matter, would it really take all that long for a movement to spring up, toting the value of a Reduced human presence on earth? Let's be real, those groups already existed pre Reductech, they just didn't really have a viable concept to sell. 

 

But self determined Reduction to help stabilize the world and avoid the War of Resources everyone saw coming? Bingo.

 

Wanna make lest waste? Reduce. Consume less fuel? Reduce. Eat less food? Reduce. Own a huge house without your grandkids grandkids paying it off? Reduce.

 

The governments of the day had had no problem dumping capital into the infrastructure needed to support the Reductionist lifestyle. Within half a generation it had become common, a way of life fully integrated into modern society. 

 

There were obvious dangers and the usual layers and layers of bureaucratic bullshit about Reduced districts and taxes, the risks of Reduced life, Reducers living with none Reduced....and that bureaucratic nightmare had spawned more than a few cracks and loopholes, as does any democratic government worth it's salt. 

 

And those cracks are exactly what had led Devon to this point. 

 

The documents he had signed in her stead were minor in the grand scheme of things, just a form for delivery of the headset she currently wore, notice that she had agreed to harbor a Reducer until he found Reducer suitable housing and a Reducer Liability Waiver, which limited the legal actions she could take in the event of an emergency.... documents that eventually would be proven false should she not resubmit them.  

 

But Devon was counting on her filling out new forms once she got over her initial indignation of him forcing the issue. She always did.

 

And really, he had told himself, this wasn't just him putting her in the position of caregiver, effectively guilting her into proximity with him so that they could work through their issues. She had always loved the idea of him getting Reduced, they had talked about it so many times during their bedroom play. She had wanted this just as much as he had… hadn’t she?

 

Remembering those times, those conversations and evenings, never failed to wake the hunger in Devon's chest. Once they had gotten past the initial vanilla "I swear I'm not a psycho in bed" phase of the relationship, Devon had started to share some of his more particular desires. He made no secret that he loved her shapely, athletic feet but it took some more subtle directing to get her to understand how it wasn't just her feet he wanted.... but how he wanted to be treated by them. 

 

Jules had been happy to go in the direction Devon led her, she loved being able to please him, loved fostering this persona of a cruel mistress all to happy to trample her slave boy, stomp all over his face and chest, make him wear her tread marks with pride. 

 

Devon, for his part, was always a considerate lover and made sure she was never left wanting despite more focus being given to his particular kinks. Maybe she didn't get exactly what she would have looked for before she met Devon, but she was committed to him and the feelings she got from his pleasure were more then enough to keep her satisfied. 

 

Eventually Voluntary Reduction had come up, after all it was a reversible state, and it would let Devon fully live out the fantasies they had both been playing with for so long. Jules only objection was on safety, she clearly expressed that as much as she loved the idea of him trapped under her foot, helpless and at her mercy, she would never forgive herself if he got badly hurt. 

 

Devon had respectively backed off the subject, knowing that patience was the key. She had to feel confident in herself first, feel sure that he wouldn't get hurt before she would be comfortable. That hadn't stopped her from teasing him with it though. At any opportunity, she would make sure to tell him she couldn't wait until he was tiny and could treat him like the bug she regarded him as. 

 

Devon ate it all up. 

 

He loved the look in her eyes when she would describe in detail how much she would enjoy kicking him around the apartment before pinning him to the floor and making him lick the dirt off her soles. 

 

Or when she would talk about how she would make him please her, how she would expect him to live off her pussy juice and work her clit while she sat and watched tv after work. And how, should he not do a good enough job, he would most assuredly find himself serving her asshole instead. 

 

She would get breathy and flushed at that, Devon knew how badly she wanted to force herself upon him. 

 

Their sexual banter was ceaseless.  Both fed off the others growing arousal and it always ended with clothes scattered around the apartment and breathless declarations of love and satisfaction. 

 

But....to all things a season. 

 

Their relationship ended. It happened slowly, slow enough they both knew it was happening before it did but both reluctant to be the first to say it. 

 

Jules had broken the silence first. Not cruel or direct, just sad and resigned.  Devon had argued, though not strongly. Both were no longer satisfied, though they both still loved each other in their own way.  

 

They parted. Reluctantly but knowing the time now was a time to be apart. Devon had structured his parting words as a clear message that the door was always there to be opened again. Jules though had insisted they both needed to grow, both needed to understand what they really wanted out of life and out of a partner.  

 

Months passed. Their interactions became less and less frequent despite both saying they wanted to stay in touch. Devon did not handle this time well. He found himself day in and day out thinking of Jules and how great they could be together. Thinking of how wonderful and perfect she was. Of how badly he had messed up by not fighting her, convincing her they should be together. 

 

And that's when the plan had started, culminating in today. His Reducer Travel Abode was drone delivered to the apartment, the landlord by law required to personally make sure it was delivered into Jules' apartment, him stepping out and awaiting her arrival.

 

He had used the hour or so he had before her shift ended to look around his old place, see the changes she had made. Two new paintings and some new furniture, otherwise it was exactly as he remembered. Nostalgia filled him with conviction that his plan was going to work.

 

The vibration of footsteps approaching in the hall knocked him out of his romanticized remembrance. 

 

He hustled to the center of the kitchen floor, it's white linoleum serving to clearly contrast his diminutive presence. The entrance opened into the kitchen, so he and his Travel Abode would be clearly apparent, same for the box containing her communication piece. 

 

He had tried to mentally prepare himself for this moment, had used the Reducer help book to coach himself, but nothing could prepare him for the sight of Jules, giant, magnificent, Jules, stepping through the door with all the power and scale of a geological event given human form. 

 

She was medium height and athletically built, slim and cut, and her attire accentuated this. 

 

A long sleeve shirt, orange and white, seemingly painted onto her torso, highlighting curved and modest breasts, rolled up to the elbows.  

 

She had cut her hair, shorn it on one side and worn draped over the other, complimenting her distinct and delicate bone structure.

 

Her skinny jeans, glued to trim, muscled legs, worn low on inviting hips. 

 

Her favorite pair of Converse, old and worn without socks, scuffed but loved. 

 

She walked into her home and immediately her eyes snapped to her kitchen floor, seeing the boxes and the small, distinct figure of a Reducer. 

 

Devon was frozen in awe. She barely seemed to hesitate at the door before closing and locking it, a brief pause as what this meant registered in her mind and then she walked into the kitchen, her massive Converse stopping mere inches from him as she set down her purse and reached for the box labeled "Reducer Communications". 

 

Devon flinched at her abruptness and craned back his head to look at her as she tore open the box and fiddled with the tech inside. She didn't step away from him, didn't seem to mind or perhaps did not care that her proximity and size was most likely intimidating. Her massive shoes before him, not looking down as she powered on the ear piece and toggled its settings. He looked at them, could smell the rubber and fabric, see their incredible detail now at his size. He wanted to be under them, wanted to be told to lick the days dirt from them....

 

He looked up at her, hearing movement. She had placed the piece in her ear and was looking down at him, her intense eyes conveying a litany of thoughts. 

 

"Devon, what.... Devon what the hell are you doing here?" She asked, her voice surprised and....exasperated? 

 

"Babe, we gotta talk, you've barely replied to my texts lately and...."

 

***

 

Jules was livid. She had listened to Devon explain himself, justify his forgery, espouse his desires for her, she even listened to his apologies for ever letting them drift so far apart, as though she had not been a part of that choice! Such arrogance. And of course, his perceived icing on the cake, his Reduced status and "selfless" desire to put himself at a disadvantage in their relationship to better learn to be her partner.  

 

It made Jules stomach turn. She couldn't listen to this anymore and she didn't have the patience for the four-hour debate Devon would require. She had to be direct, had to shut him down and get him and his insane scheme out of her life.

 

"....and so, you thought Reducing yourself and having yourself dropped in my lap was the answer?" Jules interrupted him, cutting off whatever inane drivel she had been tuning out. 

 

"Thought that you'd force the talk and what? That I'd get all excited and let you lick my feet while I tell you how happy I am we are working things out?" She said this with distinct condescension in her voice.

 

Jules stepped over Devon, not giving a damn how unsettling it probably was, and leaned against her counter, pulling her phone from her purse and refusing to look directly at him while she talked to him. 

 

Though she kept enough watch on him to notice his constant head movement, up and down the length of her body and lingering consistently on her shoes. 

 

She had been barefoot in them all day and knew how much he loved to lick the sweat from them after work. "The little fucker is probably salivating at the thought." She thought to herself, hot anger flushing her chest. The thought of him objectifying her like this, the arrogance of his actions, it was all such classic Devon, the stupid insect.

 

She looked from him back to her phone and continued hammering out the text she had started. She knew it must irk him that she was texting during his grand plans execution but she simply didn't care. This was Devon, selfish, self serving Devon, forcing his way on her and she couldn't care less if she seemed interested in what he had to say.

 

She half listened as he continued to prattle on about how much he loved her and how this would shift the dynamic of their relationship, would put her in charge and able to teach him how to be a more considerate partner. It's like he just couldn't understand, couldn’t grasp that his idea of improvement was not hers as well. The passive aggressive attitude of a narcissist.

 

She snickered derisively to herself as he went on, shaking her head in weary bemusement. She hit send and set her phone on the counter, looking down on him as he finished his babbling.  

 

"What a selfish loser, this is exactly why I left him." She thought to herself.

 

He was looking up at her, waiting expectantly for her to reply, to confirm her agreement. She looked at him, somewhat enjoying the knowledge that he was pained by her silence. But mostly she was just annoyed. Their breakup had been hard, very hard, not just because it was the end of years invested but also because of the self reflection it had triggered.  

 

After they split Jules had begun to realize how badly she had limited herself by staying with Devon, how much she had put herself second to his wants. Their conversations had always been hijacked by him, their plans for an evening, decided by him, everything had revolved around him and his wants of the day, especially their sexual relations. And she had enabled it she knew, she couldn't lay that squarely on Devon, though she resented him for taking advantage of it.

 

Jules hadn't minded playing the role he wanted, hadn't minded going with the flow, she just hadn't realized how unsatisfied she was until they split. She enjoyed the feel of him beneath her, enjoyed the countless times he served her feet or other, more tender areas. She actively liked stomping on his face. But she had realized she never truly came away satisfied, just content in having pleased him. And she didn't like that.

 

She wanted a man genuinely interested in her but was also able to take her, able to fill her up inside and please her to the point of exhausted collapse. Not some submission obsessed aggressive, begging her to spit in his face and stomp on his balls while he jacked off. It was pathetic. And she had decided that wouldn't happen again, she wouldn't let her wants become second to someone else's anymore.

 

She looked down at Devon, the sad, pathetic bug on her floor, and knew this had to end, that he had to go, had to understand he no longer had a place in her life. 

 

She popped her heel out of her shoe, watching his head snap back to follow her movements. So predictable. She pulled her foot all the way out of her shoe, enjoying the cool air, flexing her bare toes and rolling her ankle, while Devon watched with obvious excitement. He began to move towards her exposed foot.

 

"Don’t you fucking dare." She said, clear disgust at his presumption, though she had teased it out of him intentionally. He stopped and looked up at her, his tiny expression impossible to read. 

 

"Jules...ok right sorry I shouldn't presume, I just...babe let's talk, please talk to me. You've gotta understand..." He trailed off as she reached down and firmly gripped her shoe, putting that perfect foot away again. 

 

She stood back to full height and peered down at her former lover, this pathetic insect that had again tried to force his way on her. She briefly considered raising her foot and hovering it over him, seeing how he would react to his sick little fantasy finally becoming real. 

 

He would get to look up at her unforgiving sole, see the dirt worked into the tread, the grime that he was about to join. It would be so easy. Just step down and feel the loser crunch. It was a wicked thought that gave her a flush of excitement. No more Devon. Just another Reducer statistic, a stain on her sole to be scrapped off on the pavement outside. 

 

But no, no that would be just what he wanted. The sick fuck would die with a hard-on, probably be grateful it ended like this. Jules refused to give in to Devon, to give him what he wanted no matter how much she would enjoy the finality of it.

 

"Jules...?" His voice had taken on a note of concern, his forceful personality unsure of how to react in the face of her casual, and obvious, disinterest. 

 

"No Devon, no I do not need to understand. No I do not need to think this through, or listen, or ask questions or calm down. Fuck. You." Her voice was hard but calm, as though speaking to someone annoying but ultimately unimportant.

 

"You think you can force this on me? Think I'm going to give in, live out your fantasy and be happy? Well sorry sweetheart but no, fuck no, we split up and it was the right call. I was unhappy Devon, and I didn't realize how much until we were apart." The way she said it, so certain and so final, was like a fist of pure anxiety grasping Devon’s heart.

 

"I don't want you back Devon, Reduced or not, I don't want to get sucked back into your bullshit. I'm finally getting things I wanted, actually doing things I enjoy without worrying about how to convince you to enjoy them with me." She had moved her gaze from him, looking away from him, speaking like he wasn't there at all. 

 

"I'm finally enjoying them with someone, Devon, I've moved on, and you should have too." The quiet way she admitted she was seeing someone hurt even more than her refusal to hear him out. 

 

"What!? Jules you're fucking seeing someone? Since when? What the fuck, why didn't you tell me!?" Devon was outraged, hurt and confused that his plan was crumbling so fast around him. This wasn't how it was supposed to go, this wasn’t how his story was told.

 

He began to shout out more frustrated questions but she cut him off, her voice cool, her eyes snapping back to him with open resentment.

 

Jules knew he would be angry, be hurt, but she didn't care. How dare he condemn her happiness while conspiring to force his own on her? She could feel the heat in her chest rising, flushing her cheeks.

 

"I didn't tell you Devon cause it's none of your fucking business what I do or who I see...or who I fuck!" She added in that last part purely for the satisfaction of knowing it would crush him, despite her having decided not to physically. 

 

She saw him visibly recoil at her words and felt a surge of vindication. She saw no need to stop now that she had him off balance. “That’s right Devon, I'm seeing someone and fuck me sideways does he make me happy. It's only been a couple months but I'm enjoying it so much babe. And his cock.... he knows how to use it. It's huge, and he is soooo good with it. I don't think I’ve ever cum so hard before..." She had called him babe, but with enough of a twist on the word that it was akin to a knife and not a lovers title.

 

"You probably wouldn't like him honestly, personality clash and all that. But after our first date...wow it was amazing. I was so nervous, I'd only been with you for the past few years and I felt so out of the game." She fed him this information casually, as though she was speaking to a girlfriend and not to her vulnerable, pining, insect of an ex boyfriend. 

 

"Our first date was so awkward, I was so on edge and, honestly, I felt guilty, like I was betraying you somehow." She laughed at that. Devon had fallen into simmering silence at her feet as she spoke, occasionally trying to pipe in but she simply talked over him.

 

"So silly, right? Feeling like I was betraying you by being on a date with a handsome guy that actually seemed interested in me? Ha I know, ridiculous..."

 

"That guilt lasted a few dates more...but I got over it as soon as he slid his cock in me babe...." She was being purposefully vulgar, her tone not hiding that she knew it and in no way minded. Yes, she was being petty, but given the circumstances, she felt vindicated. "Fuuuuck Devon...you have no idea how good that felt. Being taken by a man, a real man, without having to play into his kinks first. Mmm Devon, he fucked me hard, so much harder than you ever did. I finally felt satisfied again, not having to worry about playing a role or indulging a narrative, just getting to be in the moment and take him in." 

 

Her temper was infusing each word with a jagged edge and the more she recalled those great first few dates, the more she resented Devon for somehow making her feel guilty for them.

 

"I finally got taken on a real date Devon, to a place I wanted to go and I spent it with company that actually seemed interested in me. And then, once we went back to his place, once we started kissing...." She paused and looked directly at him.  

 

She pushed off the counter and pivoted her feet so that he was centered between them. Bending at the knees, balancing on the balls of her feet, slender arms draped over her thighs, she crouched low and looked directly into his sad little face before continuing, in a low, provocative voice.

 

"...once we started kissing I forgot all about you Devon. All I thought was how good his hands and lips felt. I didn't think about you again until much later that night, while I was laying in his bed, touching my very tender pussy." She ran a hand up her thigh and along the seam of her jeans, teasing him with the implication that she was getting hot just remembering that night. 

 

"I did kinda laugh then," She let out an unkind chuckle, "it was funny explaining to him why, explaining I was laughing cause I hadn't been fucked so well in what seemed like forever and that my laugher was a compliment to him." Her eyes bore down on Devon, her massive presence overshadowing him, making him feel awfully insignificant.  

 

She knew she was being cruel, but if there was a part of her that cared, she couldn't find it. It felt to good to finally tell him how much happier she was. She had spared his feelings out of respect before, had not responded unkindly to his numerous texts, had slowly tried to drift away with grace, but after this, after his selfish choice to force his personal obsession on her, no, fuck that, she would let him have it. 

 

She stood back to her full height as he processed what she had just said. She gazed down at him with absolute indifference, as he stuttered and stammered, accusations and hot anger flooding her earpiece. "What a fucking loser..." She thought. 

 

She let his tantrum run on a few more seconds before deciding enough was enough. She reached up, brushing aside her stylishly shorn hair and removed the earpiece, looking away from him as she powered it off and set it on the counter next to her phone. 

 

And just like that, she had cut off his communication, had stopped this farce from carrying on a moment longer.

 

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at him, a cruel smirk on her face as she listened to the barely audible sounds of him shouting at her. 

 

"Enough Devon, you've wasted enough of my time and I'm sure enough of your money on all this. Get back in your box and I will drop you off at the nearest Reducer district. I won't even report you for the forgery. But we are done, understand? Do not attempt something crazy like this ever again." She flexed her foot as she said this to him, a subtle tease of what he was being denied. So what if it was cruel, he deserved it for pulling this stunt. 

 

Judging by the animated gestures he was making, she assumed he was in heated denial. But she couldn't hear him and had no intention of putting the earpiece back in. He had to accept her stance and get the fuck out of her life.

 

Just the sight of him down there, a roach at her feet throwing a tantrum, infuriated her. She was getting more and more irritated just watching him still trying to argue. 

 

She turned away from him in a huff, determined to ignore him until he got the message. She saw the LED flash of a text on her phone and picked it up off the counter, reading the reply to her earlier text. After a moment, she began typing out a reply, her back to the bug behind her.

 

Devon was furious. First, she had harshly rebuffed him, texting while he pleaded his love, then she had lost her temper at him and lashed out with the information she was seeing someone else. That had really hurt. 

 

The way she spoke about him, like he was this bad memory, this comparison of his sexual prowess to her new guy....it hurt. 

 

The mockery of his fantasies that she had so long indulged. The way she teased him with her feet but denied him, knowing she was stirring up feelings in him he had harbored his whole life. Jules manipulating secrets he had shared with her, toying with his fantasies by looming over him, speaking so harshly to him, a juxtaposition of fulfillment and denial...she was being shockingly cruel. 

 

Devon simply couldn't comprehend the resentment she felt for him. Yes, he had known Jules was unhappy when they split, he just hadn't ever bothered to think of it as something he couldn’t fix. 

 

Devon had always known Jules to have a bit of a temper, to get heated in the moment and say things she would later apologize for. But this.... this was so out of character for her. Her disdain for him was palpable. 

 

And she had taken the damn earpiece out! She had effectively removed his ability to continue talking to her and that was as insulting as it was hurtful. She was abusing the disparity between them to her own advantage and it caused Devon's face to burn with embarrassment and impotent rage. He couldn’t even appreciate the irony of her abusing the power he had wanted her to abuse in the first place.

 

He looked up at her, shouting his feelings as hard as he could, staring at the back she had turned to him, willing her to turn about and give him the decency of hearing him to completion. 

 

And the bitch was on her phone again! She stood there, her left leg bent and the toe of her Converse fiddling with the floor distractedly, the sole exposed, pulling at his loins. Was it another intentional tease he wondered? Another insult to his foot obsession? Or was she actually absorbed in her reading and replying?

 

The answer was irrelevant, neither spoke well of his chances of garnering her attention again. He stopped his ranting and looked over his shoulder at the Reducer Abode she had so coldly told him to get back inside of. 

 

"Is this it? Final? She's done with me, won't hear me out and thinks she can just drop me out of her life?" He thought to himself, his smashed self-confidence desperate to recover. 

 

Jules had crushed him without ever lifting her foot.

 

Devon took deep breaths to steady himself, to focus his mind on finding a solution to this awful outcome, to see a way to put his plan back in motion and convince Jules she was wrong. 

 

As his mind desperately searched for the proper, magical formula of words that would fix this, he watched Jules set her phone down and walk over to her fridge, opening it and withdrawing a carton of juice, then reaching for a cupboard and pulling out a glass. It was one of the glasses he had gotten for her at the flea market one year, a gaudy 60's style glass set she had loved.

 

Something about that, about the mix of nostalgia and happy memories superimposed over the awful finality of her intentions to drop him and move on, caused Devon's ego to flare. He would not be ignored. He would not simply let himself be handed off and forgotten. He would be given the chance to say his piece in full and then, and only then would he hear her opinion on the matter. 

 

Devon ran across the floor at those old Converse he loved so much, planted firmly as Jules poured herself a glass of juice. At his size, it took a silly amount of time to cover the distance of two normal steps but Jules seemed to be thinking as she sipped at the juice, staring at nothing in particular.

 

Just as he was about to reach her right shoe she pivoted, turning back so that she was facing him directly. Her eyes scanned for the sad little bastard, her intention was to offer him some juice and then calmly encourage him to get into the Abode. 

 

She didn't see him where he last was but her eyes quickly darted about, finding him only a few inches from her shoes. As she looked down at him he reached out and began beating his tiny fists against the toe of her Converse.

 

Jules snapped.  

 

She had been mean yes but she had been direct, had told him she wouldn't report him and had offered to drop him off at the closest Reducer district. And still the little pervert just would not give up, wouldn't respect her wishes! And he was touching her! Despite her explicitly telling him she was off limits to him.

 

Before she had even thought it fully through her leg was already jerking forward, kicking the tiny man away from her. She let out a sound of angry disgust as she felt the tiny impact and watched Devon fly ass over tea kettle away from her foot.

 

The kick hadn't been hard but still, at Devon's size and mass, he had flown a good two or more feet away from her, which relative to him was quit the trip. 

 

Jules stood there for a few minutes, fuming, staring down at his prone form laying face down on her floor. He was moving, but he wasn't exactly springing back to his feet. Cold anxiety gripped her chest and pushed her anger aside as she realized that, in her knee jerk reaction, she may have hurt him, perhaps badly.

 

Making him feel like shit was one thing, hurting him was another. Her temper had flared and she still felt he had brought this on himself, but still, she should make sure it was only his ego that was really damaged. 

 

She set down her glass of juice and grabbed the earpiece off the counter, turning it on and putting it in her ear as she dropped to her knees over top of Devon and leaned in to inspect him.

 

The impact had been so sudden Devon didn't even realize it was happening until his second skip across the floor. He lay there in scared shock, waiting for her to finish him off, to see the shadow spread around him before the hard rubber of her sole pulverized him into an unrecognizable smear of human detritus. He wanted to turn and face it, but the shock of her absolute power had scared him worse than he had ever been in his life. 

 

He had always thought he wanted this, but now, experiencing real helplessness, he realized this wasn't the fantasy he wanted, this was him being abused by the woman he loved against his wishes. And it was not pleasurable. It was pure terror, a reminder that he was frail bone and easily parted flesh in a land of Titans.

 

After too many shocked moments of agonizing anticipation that he was about to die like an insect, he heard movement behind him and around him, but he wasn't being squished flat. Taking small solace in that, he began to roll onto his back, his injuries making themselves apparent.

 

Broken nose, an odd pain in his chest he was sure was a broken rib and a badly twisted ankle and knee. Didn't feel broken or torn but definitely as bad as any sprain he had gotten playing rugby in school and wouldn't be taking his weight anytime soon.

 

As these registered he felt the massive tremors of Jules movements, saw her hands slam into the floor on either side or him and a shadow blot out the light above him. He finished his agonized roll and was startled to see her massive, beautiful face so close to him. He couldn't help but take in the epic details of that gorgeous face though he tried to ignore the anger he still saw in her eyes, despite the concern that was also there. 

 

"Devon, are you alright?" She asked, her hot breath spilling over him, her tone direct and loud enough to vibrate his bones, seeking assurance he was indeed alright. But not in a worried way, just in a cool clinical one.

 

He couldn't process the intensity of the moment. She was so massive, so much more powerful than him, capable of ending him with zero effort. Her breath washed over him in hot, rhythmic waves, she was breathing through slightly parted lips, something she did when she was angry but trying to restrain it.

 

Devon couldn't handle it. He was so intimidated by her, so scared of his own helpless situation. He broke eye contact and nodded meekly at her question, to scared to even speak to her.

 

"Ok." She said, again not lowering her voice at all. "You take a moment to collect yourself and then you're out of here. Understand?  I'm done Devon, no more. Do. You. Understand?" Her last few words were clipped, sharp. He couldn't bear to look at her, look at those eyes so close and see how detached she had become. He flinched and nodded weakly again, hating how she had taken this from him, turned his fantasies upside down. 

 

"Good." Jules leaned back up at the waist, hands resting on her thighs, no longer needing to be face to the floor to see him. He was clearly terrified and hurt, and she had to admit a part of her enjoyed it. But still, enough was enough. He had learned his lesson and she just wanted to be done with him.

 

She paused there for a second, still on her knees, the gravitas of the moment settling in, when in her earpiece she heard:

 

"You fucking bitch, you think that's it? I'll fucking press charges, say you freaked out and assaulted me..." The tone was quiet, hushed. Devon was speaking under his breath, talking trash like he always did when the person wasn't around to hear it, a bad habit she had always hated.

 

Jules slowly looked back down at him, realizing he didn't know she had put the earpiece back in. 

 

She chocked her head slightly to the side, listening to his angry little murmurs. He looked up at her and she couldn't help but smile down at the stupid little fuck.

 

"Ya smile all you want babe, can smile in your fucking mugshot too, see if your new loser wants to visit you in prison, good fucking luck with those travel plans once you're a convicted fucking felon baby..." Devon was positively seething.  

 

Jules slowly bent at the waist again, planting her hands firmly on the ground, bringing her face closer and closer to Devon, who had instantly shut up at her first movement.

 

Her face came closer, her lips shifting from the cruel smile to a hard line. Devon was terrified, wondering what the hell she was doing and hoping her little intimidation game would finally end. She had won, for now, so what the hell was she playing at?

 

Once her face was close enough to be uncomfortable, she paused, staring at the tiny, injured little bug. She let the tension build a few moments, then she winked at him and watched some of the tension leak out of his posture. 

 

Then she turned her head and held back the hair obscuring her ear.

 

Devon's heart almost exploded in his chest when he saw the earpiece. "Oh no no Jules no I'm just mad I'm just, you know me, when I get upset I talk shit and babe you know I'd never..." He choked off his rambling as her head snapped back and those hard, beautiful eyes pinned him to the floor.

 

"Shut the fuck up Devon....JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screamed at him, the force of the sound vibrating his bones painfully. If not for the Reducer ear stops it would have been deafening, even still his own earpiece squealed in overload. 

 

"You....you sick little fuck! I can't fucking believe you! We broke up Devon! And you hatch this stupid fucking plan and then I reject you and yes, I kicked you, it was a fucking reaction, but fucking hell Devon you instigated all of this! And you would press charges!? Deny me the travel you know I have been working towards my entire life!? Leave me with a criminal record just because I wouldn't take you back?" Jules was positively apoplectic with rage.

 

Devon stuttered and stammered and begged and pleaded. Jules craned back at the waist and removed the earpiece, tossing it aside with contempt. 

 

"No, see now we are fucking done Devon. I gave you every fucking chance.... but no you just had to push had to press had to try and force your agenda down my throat...." Jules was clenching and unclenching her hands, her shoulders hard and ridged, her slender arms pumped beneath her tight shirt. Her beautiful face, it's lovely angles and symmetry, contorted with frustration.

 

Jules halted her rant and took deep, steadying breaths. Devon had started to crawl backwards away from her in abject terror, his broken rib and badly sprained leg limiting his mobility. His heart was hammering, his hands and arms numb from fear as he watched this beautiful, gorgeous woman rage above him. 

 

He had the singular understanding that he was going to die and he would not have any say in it.

 

Jules seemed to finally master herself and after a long exhalation she looked down at the terrified bug crawling away from her. She couldn't help it, she laughed, he just looked so ridiculous, his neon orange Reducer suit, his weak and pitiful scampering. 

 

Her laughter was an ugly sound, altogether different from the pleasing tones it usually held. She only laughed like that when she was mocking him during a fight, a sound that had always got his blood boiling but now chilled it to ice.

 

"So babe, how do you want it?" Her voice was low and husky, the tone she had always used to coax a response from him. "Should I stand up and crush you flat? Press you into the floor and get every single crunch I can out of you? Want to die under my Converse babe?" The look in Jules eyes clearly showed her growing enjoyment of the thought and Devon could only feebly gesture his opposition.

 

"No? Right right...." She said, her expression one of thoughtful, mocking condescension. "No first I should take my shoes off, let you smell and taste how hard I've worked today, right babe? Maybe use your face to work the callus that’s been forming around the ball of my foot? Ya, bet you'd love that, right babe?"

 

Devon could only flinch at every spoken word. She was fucking with him, he knew that, twisting his fantasies and threatening him with their fulfillment. He was shaking badly as the panic set in, as he became more and more certain of his pending demise, as flight became his only instinct.

Adrenaline flooded his body and the high overcame the pain of his limbs and chest. But it couldn't repair the damage to his leg. So even as he jerked away from her crushing gaze and staggered to his feet, he collapsed a moment later and crawled frantically, an insects’ instinct to flee.

 

More of Jules mocking laughter rolled over him. She enjoyed watching him squirm, he knew she wasn't just teasing him anymore and she enjoyed the dark tingling in her limbs as endorphins and adrenaline entered her bloodstream. 

 

"No babe? Don't want to die like a fucking bug I noticed in my kitchen? I thought you wanted that? You always begged me to stomp you flat Devon, don't you want it anymore?" Jules was growing more and more agitated as she mocked him, her fury playing itself out at his expense, her words losing their mockery and taking on angrier, more disgusted tones.

 

She stood up to full height, the vibrations of her feet being planted firmly conjuring up images of tomb doors being slammed shut for the final time in Devon's mind. She stared with murderous intent down at the loser on her floor, the man she had wasted years on. She took two small, deliberate steps towards him, making sure to set her feet firmly so that the vibrations carried to him. Devon couldn't help himself, he rolled over to look at her, sensing that his time had come.

 

"I'm not going to step on you Devon," She said, her posture casual, almost relaxed, a hand on her hip, "that would be giving you what you want, even if you are a gutless little loser trying to avoid what he's begged for."

 

"You don't deserve to be a bug under my shoe, you're a sick little fuck that’s waited his whole life to be under a woman. You're a selfish asshole Devon. You're a loser that has to fantasize about being helpless to help you cope with your own shitty place in the world. You brought this on yourself. Fuck you Devon." She paused, letting him soak in her anger. "In a moment, I'm going to pick you up, crush each of your joints and then I'm going to flush you down the toilet like the shit you are. “Jules said it with a touch of pleasure, knowing it must have hurt him badly to be told she would still deny him, even in his final moments.

 

"Try not to drown before you've reached the end babe."

 

It didn't feel like there was any blood in him anymore, he was so cold. The way she was looking at him, the tone of her voice, Devon knew she was deadly serious. A frantic voice in the back of his head was pleading, begging, raging and bartering, but his actual voice only let out a soft sound “Please… no?" 

 

Jules gave him another moment to process his fate, her own resolve as hard as diamond. One flush and this loser was gone, out of her life forever. 

 

She began to reach down one shapely hand, cold disinterest in her eyes. Devon began to cry and shout, too may words coming out at once. 

 

The sound of a key sliding into the deadbolt froze them both.

 

Jules stood up straight and looked at the door, Devon craned his neck to look over his shoulder, looking for salvation and terrified Jules would simply step forward and crush him before it could reach him. 

 

The door opened and a man hurriedly stepped in with a look of confusion on his face. Devon began to shout and flail his arms on the ground, as though he were making awkward snow angels, an attempt to draw attention to himself. 

 

Jules let out a sigh of relief. Before Devon could react, she had stepped forward to greet the stranger, her left Converse becoming his sky and fast descending upon him. 

 

It landed half a Reducer relative foot to his right. Completely crushing his right arm, the one flailing for attention.

 

The pain was excruciating, the sound made him vomit. Devon jerked and flinched and tried to move his destroyed limb while behind him he was oblivious to the warm greeting the stranger was receiving.

 

Jules stepped forward and over the prone form of Devon and wrapped her arms around Jake, her hands finding the back of his head and pulling him into an intense kiss.

 

Jake tried to stammer out questions but gave in and reciprocated his loves kiss, hands pressing into her back and pulling her in. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth, a savage hunger in her pulling at his short hair as she kissed him harshly. He loved when she was this hungry for him.

 

After a few moments furious embrace, Jules ceased kissing him and held back her head slightly, just enough space to look into his eyes and whisper breathlessly "Thanks for coming."

 

"Ya no problem, got your text, that is a fucked up situation that jackass created, came as soon as I could." Said Jake, the taste of her chapstick still on his tongue, his loins excited from her proximity and passion. " So what's up? Where's he at? Are we going to the authorities or what?" Jake asked, finally looking past Jules and into the kitchen.

 

"Oh shit babe...”

 

Jules turned to follow Jakes concerned gaze, one arm still around his waist, taking comfort in his solid presence. Her eyes fell on the small pool of blood around Devon's twitching form, the cause of Jakes reaction. 

 

"Fuck..." was all she said. 

 

"Jules, shit babe did you kill him? What happened? I thought we were going to report him?" Jakes strong voice was laced with concern and surprise.

 

"No, I, dammit," Jules paused and lifted her left shoe and looked at the small blood smear on the instep, "I must have stepped on him a little when I walked over him. Fuck, wasn't supposed to happen!" Jules was furious she had accidently given Devon a taste of his fantasies. Though, judging by the posture and twitching of his tiny form, he wasn't enjoying her treads this time.

 

Jake noted the lack of concern in her voice but didn't comment on it. He knew enough about Devon directly from Jules to not be surprised by her reaction. The guy sounded like one seriously fucked up tool box. And considering what he had just engineered on Jules, the guy should probably be thankful he only got accidently hurt.

 

"Ok," he said, "it was an accident. You know the laws surrounding Reducers living with non Reduced, Jules, he got hurt cause he put himself in danger. The forged document is going to support that....so what's the plan, cause we gotta react, he might bleed to death." Jake looked at her distinct profile as she stared down at her half-crushed ex.

 

"Ya, see, that's another problem, this was an accident yes but um, before you got here...." Jules, her lovely voice irritated, filled Jake in on Devon's infuriating drivel, her admittedly cruel but non-violent rebuff and then her sudden outburst, resulting in his threats and her.... own threats.

 

"So...ya." She concluded, looking to Jake, seeing the gears in his head turning and wondering how badly he might think of her. Another fucking thing she could lay on Devon. She looked back to the floor, checking to see if he had passed out. He still squirmed and twitched, she wasn't sure how she felt about that, but she certainly didn't feel bad, which was gratifying.

 

"Ok babe, um.... ok so we gotta get him to a hospital Jules and get your side of events in place and hope to fuck he isn't as persuasive as you said he is.... or um..." Jake trailed off, his strong voice going soft and quiet.

 

"Or what?" Asked Jules, turning to face Jake and hoping his next words were ones she wanted to hear. She knew Devon, knew how devilishly convincing he could be. And given the circumstances, he would have a helluva lot of sympathy on his side in addition to his own way with words.

 

She might be able to escape conviction of a crime given the fake documents, but wilfully harming a Reducer in anger? The stigma would be almost as bad, especially with what had been in the news lately. She'd face a trial by social media and then that was it, she may as well have been convicted. 

 

She leaned into Jake, her hand sliding up his back. "Or what Jake?" She asked again, looking directly into his eyes. 

 

"Or....or we make the accident a bit more than just an arm Jules." Jake said this with an even tone, his confidence that she would not judge him harshly growing as he watched a fire begin to smolder in her eyes. "Finish him off, report it, claim it was an accident. They look into the files, see it's a forgery and that's it, open and shut. Like I said, you know the laws surrounding shit like this." 

 

Jules looked at Jake, her eyes burning, and a small, devilish smile spread on her soft lips. He slender arms snaked behind him and pulled him into another hungry kiss. 

 

"I like that idea more." She said as they parted, watching his face and enjoying the flushed excitement she saw there. Jake was hard man, pragmatic and direct and more than a little intimidating. It's what had drawn her to him in the first place. She was intoxicated by his casual disinterest in Devon's wellbeing. 

 

Jake could feel the intensity in Jules, the heat in her at his suggestion. Jules was a smoking hot little firebrand, hilarious and sensual, to damn good for a gruff fucker like him. And he refused to let her life get fucked up just cause some fuckwit decided he had first dibs. 

 

He looked from her to the small, squirming thing on her floor. "The little bastard was tough" he thought, seeing the small trail of blood indicating Devon had managed to move closer to the safety of his Abode. But he still had way to far to go for it to matter at this point.

 

"Ok babe, do it and let's call it in. They will figure out the time line, so it's better if it's sooner rather than later. And you're still all shook up, adds to the authenticity." Jake said, looking at Jules and finding himself at peace with the necessities of the moment. 

 

"You're right you’re right," said Jules, looking away from Jake and directing those fiery eyes down at the bug on her floor. She started to detach herself from him then stopped and looked back to him, an excited expression on her face.

 

"You have to do it." She said, a subtle heat in her voice, the kind that he usually heard when he was getting her worked up before bed.

 

"Why?" Was all he asked, curiosity really the only thing stopping him. The accident story would still check out regardless of who finished the fucker off.

 

"Cause, Devon has been obsessed with my feet forever. He fucking loves them. Only reason I didn't step on him instantly really, I knew he'd like it. You have no idea the fucking shit he used to make me say to him..." Jules said this while looking down at her feet, sweating in her Converse, just how Devon always liked them. "I refuse to give him that final satisfaction, he's lucky I stepped on his arm by accident, that fucking loser doesn't deserve it." She said this with hard finality, looking back at Jake. "And... you’re bigger, heavier. One and done, like I didn't even separate his arm."

 

He let out a low chuckle. "Damn you can be a dark, dark bitch babe," Jake said, pulling her in for a hard kiss, "it's one of the things I love about you. OK.  As you wish. Make this quick and call this shit in..."

 

Jake stepped away from Jules and into the kitchen, looming over the diminutive form of Devon, the fuckwit, still struggling to reach some form of safety. Jake wore a good pair of work boots with a well worn tread, which was a shame he lamented, as they would for sure be getting confiscated as evidence. Oh well.

 

Devon distantly felt the vibrations of approach through his numb body. He had listed as the two spoke but the intensity of his trauma had severely hindered his ability to focus. And given that he had yet to hear an emergency call placed, he knew his circumstances hadn't changed. She was coming back to make good on her threat.

 

Through the agony Devon has listened to it all. Jules, the evil, gorgeous woman, the love of his life, had casually ruined his arm before embracing her new lover. Had stood there and casually debated the value in getting him to a hospital. He had twitched then and the spasm that went through the ruined muscle of his right arm had completely overwhelmed his senses, so he didn't hear the rest of the two psychos conversation, but he knew, knew if he didn't reach the emergency GPS in his Abode he was finished, down the drain. 

 

He knew he wouldn't make it and as he felt the approach. He craned his neck up, determined to look the bitch in the eye.

 

He was disgusted to see her new lover looking down on him, to know another man, the man who fucked her and took her from him, was seeing him in his hour of greatest weakness.

 

"Fuck you....fuck you you sick fuck.." Devon spat, blood from where he had bit through his tongue in pain painting a tiny crimson pattern on the clean, white linoleum. He didn't see Jules, she was standing just behind this man, he didn’t see the woman he coveted but he watched in tortured agony as the fucker raised his boot up, preparing to crush Devon like an insect. 

 

Devon was broken, was going to be crushed by the man with the huge cock as Jules had said. The insult wasn't enough to kill him, but he wished it was.

 

The bastard lined up his boot with casual ease, the kitchen light blotted out by the shadow of his descending sole.

 

Devon closed his eyes, he couldn't bear the sight.

 

"Wait!" Jules voice wasn't loud but it was desperate. "Wait, Jake wait." 

 

The sound of her plea was the most beautiful sound Devon had ever heard, a stay of execution. In his pained delirium, it was easy to see she had a change of heart, wanted to get him to a doctor, make him well, apologize for this nightmare...yes...yes.

 

The shadow removed itself and Devon looked up as Jules stepped around to the man's right, her left arm finding it's way around his waist. The man looked at her expectantly, wanting an answer to her request. She looked at him for a moment, then grasped the back of his neck and pulled him into a lustful kiss, her left hand reaching down to his crotch and working the member found there. It was half hard already, she was pleased to note.

 

She broke away from the kiss and met Jakes eyes with her own, inflamed with a heat he couldn't resist.

 

"I want to watch." She said, her husky, harsh tone causing his member to stiffen in her grasp.

 

She looked back down at Devon, then back to Jake then back to Devon. "Do it."

 

Devon couldn't accept the tone of her words, the obvious excitement in her voice, the lust in her actions. He watched Jules look down at him, her hand stroking her lovers cock, the obvious enjoyment on her beautiful face, the cruel, excited smile on her lips. 

 

Devon died seeing how much she enjoyed his passing. 

 

Jules watched Jakes boot swiftly come down on Devon and listened to the crunch and pop of her former lover exploding beneath her current, superior one. It was over so fast. 

 

The abrupt flex of power, the sound, the realization of what her lover had just done, it all fueled the dark tingling that had started minutes before. She turned her head to Jake and began kissing and licking at his neck in pleased heat, words insufficient to convey her breathless pleasure at what she had witnessed.

 

Jake enjoyed the feeling of her hot excitement. He pressed down hard, eliciting a few more crunches and wet pops, ensuring the man was dead and not suffering.

 

Then he turned into Jules and they kissed with a furious, unhealthy passion. They were both riding the adrenaline high of a crime committed, both refusing to be consumed by feelings of guilt or remorse.

 

They kissed wetly for a moment more, then finally parted for air.

 

"Ok," breathed Jake, his heart hammering, "it's done. Time to call it in babe." He looked at her, drank in this dark beauty in his arms, the cruel woman he desired so strongly.

 

Jules paused for a second, in thought, looking from Jake down to the floor, to the stain Devon had been reduced to. She looked back to Jake. 

 

"Fuck me first." She said, and pulled him back to her lips. 

 

~Fin

Chapter End Notes:

Hi there, if you made it to the end, thank you very much! Hope this was enjoyable, if you saw something you liked and want more of, maybe let me know and I will see what I can do. Saw nothing you liked? Still let me know! This is a passion hobby for me, so anything can be inspiring.